PDA

View Full Version : wanted reverse bucket

eek-a-RAT
09-07-2006, 12:42 PM
im lookin for a reverse bucket and a nozzle for a berkeley with the operating arm on the right side(starboard). is this vintage equipment? i dont see it very often.
also lookin for a steering tiller arm like the ones used on place diverters.(2 sided-1 for reverse bucket & the other i will be using for jetOvator cable)
im tryin to rig up a jetOvator but i need these parts to do some expirments. i dont want to do much cut & weld which i will already have to do with the nozzle 45degrees. all i have is polished parts & dont want to cut them up.
let me know what ya got.
otherwise i will be forkin out for a place diverter.

1968Droptop
09-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Don't have a reverse bucket for sale. But wanted to tell you you have one of the better user names on here IMO. I get a chuckle every time I see a post with it :)

FASTRAT
09-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Hey Pat....
post some pics of ur jet on the back of ur boat...something strange going on...i sent u pics of how the JOV hooks up?
fastrat

eek-a-RAT
09-07-2006, 09:38 PM
i have no transom adapter on my boat, as you look @ it from the back all you see is the pump. then about 3 inch raised radius around the pump which is part of the boats transom. i will have some pixs up in the a.m. for clarification. its an 80 sanger super jet w/ jg pump.

inwo
09-08-2006, 08:08 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17429&stc=1
Will this help? It's some of my left overs.
If you want these to try for $50, I'll take them back if you can't use them.

eek-a-RAT
09-08-2006, 08:46 AM
here is some pics i took this mornin, hope this makes things more clear.
inwo, i think thats exactly what im lookin for. do you have the upper tiller pin as well.

inwo
09-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Don't have the pins.
It looks like you're close to having what you need for the jov hook up.
The outer part (tube) of the steering has to "float". Then the trim control moves the whole tube in and out to trim.
Here's an arm like the one I used. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/American-Turbine-jet-tiller-steering-arm-T6-R-3301_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ31283QQihZ008QQite mZ180025868465QQrdZ1