PDA

View Full Version : Any florida jet boaters in here???

Mr. Crusader 83
09-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Where do you guys go boating?
Does anyone have jet boats?
Sandbars?
Popular lakes and rivers for the younger crowd?
Im moving to Tampa the end of the month, and I cant find $hit on boating in FRESH water online.
Thanks

likwidsukr
09-07-2006, 07:45 PM
There are alot of jetters here. Alot in Central. I am new here (FLORIDA) I am building a 16' Cutlass with 500hp BBF. There is a website for ***boaters in Florida. I will see if I can find it.

Mr. Crusader 83
09-08-2006, 05:39 AM
There are alot of jetters here. Alot in Central. I am new here (FLORIDA) I am building a 16' Cutlass with 500hp BBF. There is a website for ***boaters in Florida. I will see if I can find it.
thanks bro

olbiezer
09-08-2006, 05:56 AM
look up heavyd hes down in naples or sarasota or somewhere he can tell u where to go .......lol his web sight is www.dragboatcity.com :) :rollside:

kingcole80
09-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Im down in Ft Lauderdale, have an old jet for the salt water and my cole for fresh water we only have a couple of small lakes here, but ocala area i here has some great places

kingcole80
09-08-2006, 09:20 PM
and the salt water plays havoc on your boat we went out once and when we got back my black headers were white with dried saltand now are rust , and the motor was a mess, which is why i have the second old jetboat

Mr. Crusader 83
09-09-2006, 03:30 PM
and that is why mine jet wont see the salt water. way way to much clean up.

NautiII
09-13-2006, 08:24 AM
being in Florida all my life until I moved to Az. a few years ago, we cruised the St. Johns River, and partyed at Silver Glen Springs off of Lake George. Florida is full of wonderful lakes. Central Florida (Orlando-Kissimmee, where I am from) is the best. Just buy an area map, and take your pick. Post pics if you do, I am very homesick!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Crusader 83
09-14-2006, 11:50 AM
being in Florida all my life until I moved to Az. a few years ago, we cruised the St. Johns River, and partyed at Silver Glen Springs off of Lake George. Florida is full of wonderful lakes. Central Florida (Orlando-Kissimmee, where I am from) is the best. Just buy an area map, and take your pick. Post pics if you do, I am very homesick!!!!!!!!!!
no problem bro.

SB
09-14-2006, 01:05 PM
try this
http://tampabayjetboats.no-ip.com/
I live in Vero Beach (all salt). I have a jet boat kept in Clearwater. We boat at Tarpon Lake.
I dunno where the party sandbar is in your area.