PDA

View Full Version : why do dog-

Kindsvater Flat
09-07-2006, 07:24 PM
farts stink so friggen bad? Puppy just ripped one while laying next to my chair. I had to get up and turn the whole house fan on.

HocusPocus
09-07-2006, 07:31 PM
try eating a can of dogfood and then see what your farts smell like. :)

Hotcobra270
09-07-2006, 07:34 PM
farts stink so friggen bad? Puppy just ripped one while laying next to my chair. I had to get up and turn the whole house fan on.
same thing here.. my bulldog's fart are letal..

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 07:41 PM
One of my boxers farts so loud she often looks at her ass after it escapes to see if it really came from there. Friggin lethal too!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-07-2006, 07:52 PM
all dog farts are nasty. But has anyone ever had a cat that farts? I have had cats around most of my life and have never heard or smelled a cat fart. :)

Legal Chemistry
09-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Try keeping their diet changes to a minimum... dogs perfer a similar diet (try lamb and wheat, it's easier on their stomachs .) My 2 dogs playfight non-stop... and blow ass in the process -it's the funniest sh!t ever. Mom dog does the same, blows a 'lil ass and checks her rear like, "what the hell was that?????". Fart jokes never get old!

3 daytona`s
09-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Did you ever think the poor bastard thinks the same thing about your farts? :)

phebus
09-07-2006, 08:22 PM
If you licked your ass all day, your farts would really smell too. It's like a recycling program.

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Did you ever think the poor bastard thinks the same thing about your farts? :)
Nope. My farts don't stink!!! :D :rolleyes:

OCMerrill
09-07-2006, 08:29 PM
We towed the boat up to Big Bear last Thursday. Our just one year black lab let one out and we had to pull off the road at a turn out on hwy 330 and get out of the Yukon. There was just no other way...it was that bad. We were gagging.
I literaly thought the dog shit the car but none to be found.
Turns out that was the first of many from her that day. Mans best freind...sure.

Huckleberry
09-07-2006, 08:39 PM
We towed the boat up to Big Bear last Thursday. Our just one year black lab let one out and we had to pull off the road at a turn out on hwy 330 and get out of the Yukon. There was just no other way...it was that bad. We were gagging.
I literaly thought the dog shit the car but none to be found.
Turns out that was the first of many from her that day. Mans best freind...sure.
LMFAO!!