PDA

View Full Version : phoenix

beernut
09-07-2006, 10:09 PM
anyone going to phoenix be careful, both my sons have had trucks stolen withen the last 3 months, one was an 03 f350 4x4 taken outside from starbucks, other was f-150, stolen from resturant ,we think they are taking them to mexico, another frend had his chebby stolen from his driveway,lucky his blown flat wasnt hooked to it, :skull: anyway locks and alarms dont help, both had em, try lojack and hidden kill switchas, full coverage ins :crossx: sure would like to catch one ,in the act

framer1
09-10-2006, 07:52 AM
anyone going to phoenix be careful, both my sons have had trucks stolen withen the last 3 months, one was an 03 f350 4x4 taken outside from starbucks, other was f-150, stolen from resturant ,we think they are taking them to mexico, another frend had his chebby stolen from his driveway,lucky his blown flat wasnt hooked to it, :skull: anyway locks and alarms dont help, both had em, try lojack and hidden kill switchas, full coverage ins :crossx: sure would like to catch one ,in the act
My son had his Dodge truck stolen there about 4 months ago...He had lojack so he got it back but they still messed it up. Had five hundred deduct so it still hurt.

isthismikeon?
09-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Heres a tip to keep your truck from being stolen in Phoneix .you need to put a 30 pack of Coors Light in the back seat. Make sure its visible. (better known as Mexican Cryptonite)....................................... ................................is this mike on?

No Name
09-10-2006, 04:13 PM
And I thought trucks were stolen in other states also :confused: I learn something new on HB every time I get on here. :D

DelawareDave
09-11-2006, 07:58 AM
I got a friend in Phoenix that leaves the keys in his every nite. No one has stolen it yet! :cry:

460 jus getn it
09-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Wasnt me this time. But ill tell the homies to leave ***boat members trucks alone.

rrrr
09-11-2006, 08:29 AM
How does this relate to Bench Racers, you ask?
They must have parked in a crime area populated by fags and bruthas with jet boats on blocks in the front yard. :D :D

NautiTwins
09-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Had my truck stolen about 2 months ago. From what the insurance company told me, is they either joy ride the truck and leave it on the reservation (like mine) or they take them to mexico to bring back illegals at $5000 a head. She (insurance lady) also said that LoJack was the best along with a visual aid such as a club. LoJack in AZ is $1100 to install plus an annual fee.

n8dawg
09-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Had my truck stolen about 2 months ago. From what the insurance company told me, is they either joy ride the truck and leave it on the reservation (like mine) or they take them to mexico to bring back illegals at $5000 a head. She (insurance lady) also said that LoJack was the best along with a visual aid such as a club. LoJack in AZ is $1100 to install plus an annual fee.
No s**t you had your truck stolen? Ahh man that sucks...sorry to hear that.
So what are you driving now. I'm looking at a 2005 Chevy 3/4 ton crew cab turbo diesel, it's about time I get a real truck huh?
Later

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-05-2006, 02:10 PM
How does this relate to Bench Racers, you ask?
They must have parked in a crime area populated by fags and bruthas with jet boats on blocks in the front yard. :D :D
Why does it have to be the brothas?? Actually its was probablly your redneck cousins that take them. you know the ones that use ditches as an oil pit and trees for engine hoists....:rolleyes:

Biglue
10-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Why does it have to be the brothas?? Actually its was probablly your redneck cousins that take them. you know the ones that use ditches as an oil pit and trees for engine hoists....:rolleyes:
Nawwww, it's usually the brothas. :crossx:

RICHARD TILL
10-05-2006, 09:24 PM
a guy from here in mississippi got his boat stolen from a motel parking lot in phoenix about 3-4 years ago. they disconnected the linkage, rolled the truck and took the boat. i think the boat was later found without the motor and in poor shape. too bad he did`nt get to kill the S.O.B.`s........

MAXIMUS
10-06-2006, 04:29 AM
So its ok to stereo type fags??? Rednecks & brutha's from another mutha I can under stand!
I leave this place to you bitches for a short time & look at the level of posting... :rolleyes: It looks like its time to go back to the "NUTZ" and bolts of basic bench race posting... :notam:

rrrr
10-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Or those damn beaners. :skull:

Kim Hanson
10-06-2006, 03:52 PM
So its ok to stereo type fags??? Rednecks & brutha's from another mutha I can under stand!
I leave this place to you bitches for a short time & look at the level of posting... :rolleyes: It looks like its time to go back to the "NUTZ" and bolts of basic bench race posting... :notam:
Back to the nutz and bolts hey, you think you have that much time to get it into those thick skulls :p .........( . )( . )..........I don't think so, they still think jetboats are fast for christ sakes :D :D

LUVNLIFE
10-07-2006, 09:04 AM
a guy from here in mississippi got his boat stolen from a motel parking lot in phoenix about 3-4 years ago. they disconnected the linkage, rolled the truck and took the boat. i think the boat was later found without the motor and in poor shape. too bad he did`nt get to kill the S.O.B.`s........
That there started the tribal drums beating when someone started a thread about getting a great deal on a jet boat in Arizona. Seems that was the boat that was stolen. Rivaled the Sunk Boat thread. :rollside:

Biglue
10-07-2006, 01:09 PM
No.....we borrow them. :D

MAXIMUS
10-09-2006, 04:31 AM
Back to the nutz and bolts hey, you think you have that much time to get it into those thick skulls :p .........( . )( . )..........I don't think so, they still think jetboats are fast for christ sakes :D :D
Fast enough for you! :notam: You fuking canatard! :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Pretty funny how I got the boat from a towing yard that had been sitting for about 2years. Then I post the boat pics on here and some snitchin' ass punk called the poe and they tried to act like to I stole the F*cking boat.
That is a fishy deal there. Why would someone take pics of they way they PARKED thier boat at a motel "out of state"?????:idea:
Im calling B*llSh!t on that one! i say he pulled the "Okie Doke" on the insurance company and got paid..........
If he wants to speak to me, he can see me at the races. i will tell him the story and have no problem doing so.
F.Y.I This brotha DONT steal:yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Damn, I thought you would never come up for air! Now get back to sucking on kimmy:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-10-2006, 06:09 PM
LMFAO :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Hey calm down, juan jose escobar hernandez the 3rd :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

beernut
10-13-2006, 11:48 PM
no dissin of the brown brudders intended, popo found the f-150 down buy da border about a week ago, seams someone removed the rear seat, drove the sheit out of it, :mad: (probly used it for some great cause to further help mankind)until they got busted,and becouse ins paid its suposid to be ok now, :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 10:55 AM
no dissin of the brown brudders intended, popo found the f-150 down buy da border about a week ago, seams someone removed the rear seat, drove the sheit out of it, :mad: (probly used it for some great cause to further help mankind)until they got busted,and becouse ins paid its suposid to be ok now, :rolleyes:
Its all good;)
Well we know who had the ride(mexicans) if they found it down there.
Did you see what they recently did? They had a van that looked identical to the us boarder patrol's van:eek: Then sneaky bastards are getting smarter by the day.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-17-2006, 04:53 PM
only differance between theirs and ours... the writing on ours was in english:D:D
LMFAO:D

capecodstoker
10-30-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm flying out to see the races in Nov...and have limited time. What time of the day do they run the Top Fuelers? and if I have to choose between Friday and Saturday, is there a better day to go?
An advice on when/where to view/etc. would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Thanks.

lucky
10-30-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm flying out to see the races in Nov...and have limited time. What time of the day do they run the Top Fuelers? and if I have to choose between Friday and Saturday, is there a better day to go?
Thanks.
my favorite time to go is qualifing - not alot of people are their and eveyone is trying hard :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Thanks.
Saturday is the best day to go. Top fuelers start at 11:00am sharp!!!!!

Rexone
10-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Clubs are worthless. I can cut a steering wheel and have one off in less than 15 seconds.
If you're serious about anti-theft device that's cheap get one of these. (http://www.autolock.com/Unbreakable_Auto_BL.htm) . I use them on all my vehicles and have for about 4-5 years now.
If you want to steal my truck you better either bring a tow truck, or a torch. Not the normal equipment the common truck thief shows up with.

TAF
10-31-2006, 05:37 AM
Thanks.
Fri. is the first day of qualifying and we know fuelers break so If you only want to watch TFH you should go Fri. There's less of a crowd, the facilities may still be a bit cleaner, and a lot of teams stay late to work on their boats in the pits afterwards. Sat. there will be many more females and kids running around, possibly a couple less TFH if the less funded teams hurt something big on Fri. Then Sun. only the boats who qualified race and dwindle down from that and occassionally a TFH safety pass or grudge match.
Top Alcohol Flats are where its at!!!!
Congratulations to Kevin Felkins of Canyon Boats owner of Modern Outlaw TAF#535 and to driver Tony "Hangfin" Scarlata for "not" being in attendance at everyrace but qualifying #1 at them (and winning most of the time) . Thanks to Eric Lyon for tuning the boat to multiple E.T. recond passes so that Tony had no choice but to qualify #1. Thank you Kim and Eric for the opportunity to help you on your boat TAF#188 then include me in helping on Kevins!!!Its a dream come true! Kim, thanks for reminding me to have a beer when the day is done and to also eat something.
Thank you Craig Kenneman for the incredible sponsorship you brought to Tony and Kevin and for helping in the pits as well. You have a first class set up. Thanks to Steve for all the running around in places you've never been to looking for stuff for the rest of the team and helping me work on the boat. Thanks to my sis, Lori for those fabulous pics of the boats on the water and team in the pits (and reminding me to drink more water and eat). Thanks to Nate, Mark and Big Chris for helping work on the boat when we were short handed or in a rush. Thank you Ken Kramer Vineyards for the fabulous meals you prepared at the races. Thank you Darrell in TX for that awesome BBQ on your B-Day. I can't wait to see you all in PHX.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-31-2006, 07:36 AM
Clubs are worthless. I can cut a steering wheel and have one off in less than 15 seconds.
If you're serious about anti-theft device that's cheap get one of these. (http://www.autolock.com/Unbreakable_Auto_BL.htm) . I use them on all my vehicles and have for about 4-5 years now.
If you want to steal my truck you better either bring a tow truck, or a torch. Not the normal equipment the common truck thief shows up with.
Thats a good idea;)
I have a device that disables the ECU! If you have no spark or fuel the engine will NOT start!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-31-2006, 07:43 AM
Fri. is the first day of qualifying and we know fuelers break so If you only want to watch TFH you should go Fri. There's less of a crowd, the facilities may still be a bit cleaner, and a lot of teams stay late to work on their boats in the pits afterwards. Sat. there will be many more females and kids running around, possibly a couple less TFH if the less funded teams hurt something big on Fri. Then Sun. only the boats who qualified race and dwindle down from that and occassionally a TFH safety pass or grudge match.
Top Alcohol Flats are where its at!!!!
I agree!!

All-Star
11-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Our Buddy Jose told me the best Theft Deturant is to put an small statue of one of the Saints on your dash or the Virgin Mary.... And the vehicle will not be stolen.
I do not know what he means.... but it might be worth a try.
:crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
11-11-2006, 12:26 AM
you know those don't work very well ether...I have seen several cars at the slavage pool with them twisted side ways...damn tweakers are strong mofos... must be all the framing they do :crossx:

Biglue
11-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Our Buddy Jose told me the best Theft Deturant is to put an small statue of one of the Saints on your dash or the Virgin Mary.... And the vehicle will not be stolen.
I do not know what he means.... but it might be worth a try.
:crossx:
No no no. YOu have it all wrong, the saint and the Virgin Mary is to protect you from getting shot or caught while stealing a car. :rollside: