PDA

View Full Version : Im Bored With Nothing Better To Do

andy01
09-07-2006, 10:42 PM
And I am in Parker so I think I will go take a Toby in his DCB and wipe my F26....... Nice way to figure out my password..... you Fing HOMO! :)

Kilrtoy
09-07-2006, 11:33 PM
I love the fact you cant delete this crap...
Your gonna wish in the morning when the headache kicks in you had not written this....
OH WAIT, YOU DON'T DRINK....
someone slipped you a mickey

andy01
09-08-2006, 02:11 AM
This thread was posted by some very nice person, perhaps HH are king of Hot Boat...........

Havasu Hangin'
09-08-2006, 03:46 AM
This thread was posted by some very nice person, perhaps HH are king of Hot Boat...........
Wasn't me- looks like Andy left his login on a computer he shouldn't have.
:cry:

andy01
09-08-2006, 04:11 AM
Wasn't me- looks like Andy left his login on a computer he shouldn't have.
Well dump the threads for me. I have no idea who's computer I have used.

TOBTEK
09-10-2006, 06:02 PM
well serves you right you simpleton! You should come out this next weekend and ride with us, Leisas Martini shaker should be at 100% by noon. I'll be the DD all day. I kinda figure I owe ya after this last stunt :)
How the weekend go you pickle sniffer?

Bling Bling
09-10-2006, 06:50 PM
well serves you right you simpleton! You should come out this next weekend and ride with us, Leisas Martini shaker should be at 100% by noon. I'll be the DD all day. I kinda figure I owe ya after this last stunt :)
How the weekend go you pickle sniffer?
Tob, You doing Havasu or Parker the up coming weekend? Andy don't have a sack to come boating. :D

andy01
09-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Tob, You doing Havasu or Parker the up coming weekend? Andy don't have a sack to come boating. :D
As of right now you fags..... I just came back and am going next weekend. If either of you guys need me to drive your boats and show you some moves lets me know. FOCKERS!
Bling me and Dan are rolling I think. If you need a CC DD in the afternoon let me know, we'll hook up for sure next weekend.
Andy

TOBTEK
09-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Havasu.... you and the family going fishing this weekend in Havy?

Charley
09-11-2006, 12:07 PM
at least he has a sack to begin with

Bling Bling
09-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Havasu.... you and the family going fishing this weekend in Havy?
Fishing in Havasu with the Nelson family and mine. Wanted to see if your game to come by the house Saturday about 5 ish. Were gonna have a little pool party kid friendly, food about 6:30 ish, and jacuzzi that night. Looks like about 5 families so far. The back yard came out so nice, I don't even no if were gonna boat on Saturday. Call me and I will give ya the address. Where ya staying? Can you belive that Gay01 is actually making it. :D

WetWillie
09-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Do you have any pictures of the back yard?? Wanna Share??
post um up big boy!

andy01
09-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Fishing in Havasu with the Nelson family and mine. Wanted to see if your game to come by the house Saturday about 5 ish. Were gonna have a little pool party kid friendly, food about 6:30 ish, and jacuzzi that night. Looks like about 5 families so far. The back yard came out so nice, I don't even no if were gonna boat on Saturday. Call me and I will give ya the address. Where ya staying? Can you belive that Gay01 is actually making it. :D
You don't know that many familys ya gaf (read that backwards) . What is alf bringing four friends with him so you figure they are there to hang with you? What a homo... I'll be there, going across your front yard in Kroozins drunk I mean truck.... ha ha! Im looking forward to hangin (<-----Can I use that word) with you guys in Havasu. If my boat dosen't sell in the next two weeks then I am going to bring it out to Havasu for one more trip this year.
You guys want to see Tob get his azz handed to him at Blings Castle? Bring me a coke and I'll throw him in the pool before he gets in the door........ :)
Andy

Bling Bling
09-11-2006, 07:11 PM
You don't know that many familys ya gaf (read that backwards) . What is alf bringing four friends with him so you figure they are there to hang with you? What a homo... I'll be there, going across your front yard in Kroozins drunk I mean truck.... ha ha! Im looking forward to hangin (<-----Can I use that word) with you guys in Havasu. If my boat dosen't sell in the next two weeks then I am going to bring it out to Havasu for one more trip this year.
You guys want to see Tob get his azz handed to him at Blings Castle? Bring me a coke and I'll throw him in the pool before he gets in the door........ :)
Andy
Alf aint showing. At least I don't think. I figured if I stress family, It will keep the rif raf out. BTW, were doing my B-day Saturday afternoon bitch, so save your money. And no I don't want a framed picture of you in your boat. :D

TOBTEK
09-11-2006, 07:20 PM
GET THAT FISHING BOAT IN THE WATER :p Crashing @ hardley Satisfied new Mansion. PM me your #'s, lost your #'s with my last phone :cool: Thanks for the invite, its a SOLID maybe :) havta see what the Host wants to do :) Leisa has the shaker & goose ready to go.
oh yeah..... homo-01 has major issues!

Bling Bling
09-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Do you have any pictures of the back yard?? Wanna Share??
post um up big boy!
I can barely log in, post pictures, yea right. Just come by and piss in the pool. :D

andy01
09-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Just come by and piss in the pool. :D
I'll do better then that...... :)

andy01
09-11-2006, 07:34 PM
were doing my B-day Saturday afternoon bitch, so save your money. And no I don't want a framed picture of you in your boat. :D
Damn there goes idea number one, guess I will have to fall back on number 2......in the pool........ :)

andy01
09-11-2006, 07:36 PM
GET THAT FISHING BOAT IN THE WATER :p Crashing @ hardley Satisfied new Mansion. PM me your #'s, lost your #'s with my last phone :cool: Thanks for the invite, its a SOLID maybe :) havta see what the Host wants to do :) Leisa has the shaker & goose ready to go.
oh yeah..... homo-01 has major issues!
Hey blowtek, what's with a solid maybe? I'll drive you fags and your wonderful wife up to blings rat hole for the family fun afternoon/evening........ that family deal might make me and Kroozin stay away a bit longer........
Andy

TOBTEK
09-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey blowtek, what's with a solid maybe? I'll drive you fags and your wonderful wife up to blings rat hole for the family fun afternoon/evening........ that family deal might make me and Kroozin stay away a bit longer........
Andy
your still to hostile, dont want to be in the same room with you....... you scare me :cool:

Phat Matt
09-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Alf aint showing. At least I don't think. I figured if I stress family, It will keep the rif raf out. BTW, were doing my B-day Saturday afternoon bitch, so save your money. And no I don't want a framed picture of you in your boat. :D
You are going to have to try harder than that. :D

andy01
09-11-2006, 08:24 PM
You are going to have to try harder than that. :D
You can't go, if those kids see what we witnessed after the limo ride :2purples: they will be ruined for life! Matt note to self KEEP YOUR CLOTHS ON!!!
Andy

Phat Matt
09-11-2006, 08:26 PM
You can't go, if those kids see what we witnessed after the limo ride :2purples: they will be ruined for life! Matt note to self KEEP YOUR CLOTHS ON!!!
Andy
Do you think I could make it to the pool from the pool house if I had a running start? :jawdrop:
:D

andy01
09-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Do you think I could make it to the pool from the pool house if I had a running start? :jawdrop:
:D
It's worth a try, I'll put Tob under ya for a buffer in case you don't make it.

Phat Matt
09-11-2006, 08:43 PM
It's worth a try, I'll put Tob under ya for a buffer in case you don't make it.
God thinking. How good do you think Bling's insurance is? :)

Bling Bling
09-11-2006, 09:13 PM
God thinking. How good do you think Bling's insurance is? :)
You can get insurance on a house? :D

Phat Matt
09-11-2006, 09:15 PM
You can get insurance on a house? :D
On second thought, maybe I won't attempt that leap. :D

Bling Bling
09-11-2006, 09:40 PM
On second thought, maybe I won't attempt that leap. :D
I'll call ya, be out about 6 pm Friday. We need to measure off the observation deck to see if your DJ stuff will fit. :D

Charley
09-11-2006, 11:17 PM
I'll call ya, be out about 6 pm Friday. We need to measure off the observation deck to see if your DJ stuff will fit. :D
gees get a room..... or at least take it back in the closet :D

Phat Matt
09-12-2006, 04:21 PM
gees get a room..... or at least take it back in the closet :D
Don't be jealous. :p

Charley
09-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Don't be jealous. :p
I dont know how Goldi puts up with you
:p

Havasu1986
09-12-2006, 09:47 PM
How many drinks tonite Charley. I'm into the last part of a 12 pack...
Bobby

Phat Matt
09-13-2006, 08:29 AM
I dont know how Goldi puts up with you
:p
It is a mystery. :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
09-13-2006, 09:37 AM
And I am in Parker so I think I will go take a Toby in his DCB and wipe my F26....... Nice way to figure out my password..... you Fing HOMO! :)
I will take one also