PDA

View Full Version : Donna Summer

3 daytona`s
09-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Last weekend going to Vegas to pick up a friends daughter at the Air Port looking for music.There was a station playing 70`s and 80`s hits. I love the music,they went thru a disco segament I know some hate disco but she was smoking hot the song I FEEL LOVE was played I forgot how good she was and how much I enjoyed the music. The minute arrive home I down load her music, the long version of it on a good sound system is unbelievable. :)

Kilrtoy
09-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Last weekend going to Vegas to pick up a friends daughter at the Air Port )
you werent picking up JAEVO's daughter were you, she is underage
:rollside: :boxed:

Trailer Park Casanova
09-08-2006, 04:26 AM
She's at the Las Vegas Hilton Nov 3rd and 4th.
She has rarely done concerts even at the height of her career.
Goes long stretches between tours usually.
She lost a reported 85 lbs, not sure if she put it back on,,, yet.
She can really sing in person.

91nordic29
09-08-2006, 04:49 AM
i remember doing all the disco moves. donna summer's music was some of the BEST! :)

3 daytona`s
09-08-2006, 09:41 AM
you werent picking up JAEVO's daughter were you, she is underage
:rollside: :boxed:
KILR low blow That`s LE`s game :confused:

Kilrtoy
09-08-2006, 09:56 AM
KILR low blow That`s LE`s game :confused:
it was too easy of a shot... sorry :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

3 daytona`s
09-08-2006, 10:00 AM
it was too easy of a shot... sorry :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
KILR now I have renewed respect for you---- To apologize-was good.You are setting an example for all LE. :)

C-2
09-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Last weekend going to Vegas to pick up a friends daughter at the Air Port looking for music.There was a station playing 70`s and 80`s hits. I love the music,they went thru a disco segament I know some hate disco but she was smoking hot the song I FEEL LOVE was played I forgot how good she was and how much I enjoyed the music. The minute arrive home I down load her music, the long version of it on a good sound system is unbelievable. :)
Yup, all 8 minutes of it. Play it all the time. KC and the Sunshine Band - how many closet listeners here? Fun, fun, fun. Oldschool disco/funk is the best.

Ziggy
09-08-2006, 10:04 AM
She worked Hard for her Money.
I'll stick to my 80's music :D

3 daytona`s
09-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Yup, all 8 minutes of it. Play it all the time. KC and the Sunshine Band - how many closet listeners here? Fun, fun, fun. Oldschool disco/funk is the best.
And you can understand the words :)

Cheap Thrills
09-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Kool and the Gang , Commadores, Donna Summer, Chic,Lipps Inc., Rick James, James Brown, Jimmy Castor Bunch~ Took me forever to find Bertha Butt Boogie :D all cued up !
I'm having a 70s disco flashback. think I'll throw on a pair of bell bottom jeans and do the funky chicken. :D
C.T. :wink:

spectras only
09-08-2006, 11:11 AM
KC and the Sunshine Band - how many closet listeners here? Fun, fun, fun. Oldschool disco/funk is the best.
Have you heard of Bay City Rollers :rollside: ?
I have a s....t load of records [ ca 5-600] of 5 decades .
Met Millie Small [ 'my boy lollipop' ] in around 66 , anyone ever heard what happened to her ?

obnoxious001
09-08-2006, 11:28 AM
She is going to be at the LA County Fair, I believe closing night, check the schedule.
Years ago I used to service her electric gates when she lived in LA.