PDA

View Full Version : thank you Pixalateds!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-08-2006, 06:19 AM
Big thank yous to the Pixalateds. They hooked us up with a Linex bedliner for our new truck. It turned out fabulous! Their customer service to top notch too!
they are awesome to deal with. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs autobody stuff!!!!
Thanks again guys! It was a pleasure doing business with you guys.
:rollside:

pixilatedpussy
09-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Big thank yous to the Pixalateds. They hooked us up with a Linex bedliner for our new truck. It turned out fabulous! Their customer service to top notch too!
they are awesome to deal with. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs autobody stuff!!!!
Thanks again guys! It was a pleasure doing business with you guys.
:rollside:
I missed you again! :mad: :cry: :cry: :rollside:
Anytime Linda! xoxoxoxo Its almost ridin season baby!!! :boxed:

Waldo
09-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Yep - Good peeps & good work.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-08-2006, 08:36 AM
I missed you again! :mad: :cry: :cry: :rollside:
Anytime Linda! xoxoxoxo Its almost ridin season baby!!! :boxed:
I know! I was bummed that you left already. Did Amanda or Aaron tell you what happened with our keys?
Thanks again!!
xoxox

TrojanDan
09-08-2006, 08:36 AM
They did my truck bed also. Awesome job. Worth the 50 mile one way drive! :cool:

pixilatedpussy
09-08-2006, 09:43 AM
I know! I was bummed that you left already. Did Amanda or Aaron tell you what happened with our keys?
Thanks again!!
xoxox
I just found out! How retarded are they??? LOL! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
Yep - Good peeps & good work.
Ahh....thanks hun.

pixilatedpussy
They did my truck bed also. Awesome job. Worth the 50 mile one way drive! :cool:
Hi Dan! How have you been? Thanks for the kind words. :)

TrojanDan
09-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi Dan! How have you been? Thanks for the kind words. :)
I've been great, Thanks! I've seen you guys out there a couple of times passing thru in the channel. Never a place to park and say hello. I know my Lake trips end real fast now that it's college football season and I know Glamis is right around the corner for you guys! :cool:
Take Care,
Dan

pixilatedpussy
09-08-2006, 01:08 PM
I've been great, Thanks! I've seen you guys out there a couple of times passing thru in the channel. Never a place to park and say hello. I know my Lake trips end real fast now that it's college football season and I know Glamis is right around the corner for you guys! :cool:
Take Care,
Dan
LOL! Yes....I know. Go Trojans!!! :)