PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm getting old...

Do F150's Float?
09-08-2006, 08:58 AM
21 goin on 50 here...
I just decided that going home, makin some dinner, and sitting in front of the tube sounded like a fantastic idea for Friday night. I might even hit the gym for a few... :)
I think I'll be looking into retirement packages pretty soon... LOL

Jordy
09-08-2006, 09:05 AM
I think Wheel of Fortune starts around 6:30 and lights out is after that. :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-08-2006, 09:05 AM
You are such a nerd. That is what you do every night. Quit trying to pretend like this is something new to you. :D
If you want, you can go to my home, I will cook dinner and we can sit in front of the tube after we go to the gym! :p

Do F150's Float?
09-08-2006, 09:09 AM
I think Wheel of Fortune starts around 6:30 and lights out is after that. :D :D :D
I'm really more of Jeopardy girl... Alex Trebec baby!!! :p
"that's not what your mother said last night!" ohhh SNL... I <3 you.
You are such a nerd. That is what you do every night. Quit trying to pretend like this is something new to you. :D
If you want, you can go to my home, I will cook dinner and we can sit in front of the tube after we go to the gym! :p
:D shhh... don't tell. I need to protect my "image"! As fabulous as that sounds, i made a sorta date w/9 and her dad to cook dinner. And do some dishes... it's gonna be a par-tayyyy...

Jordy
09-08-2006, 09:09 AM
Hey Nan, make sure you pick up enough yarn to keep knitting that great afgan you were talking about. :D :D :D

riverracerx
09-08-2006, 09:11 AM
You can't be that old. You still want to go to the gym. :)
I just want to fall asleep on the couch after dinner.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Hey Nan, make sure you pick up enough yarn to keep knitting that great afgan you were talking about. :D :D :D
If you are nice, she might knit you some mittens :p

Do F150's Float?
09-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Ohhh jordy, you don't really know me at all.
I crochet. Duh. Your scarf is on the way. Rainbow colors, right? :D
You can't be that old. You still want to go to the gym. :)
<<< gotta wear a costume for RB's party. And RD's party is at the river, so bikini time again shortly. :yuk:

Jordy
09-08-2006, 09:20 AM
If you are nice, she might knit you some mittens :p
SWEET!!!! Mittens would come in handy maybe one day a year in Phoenix, but you can never be too prepared!!! :D :D :D
Oh, and Nan, you're all kinds of funny today... and shit. ;)

Cheap Thrills
09-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Hell I fall asleep on the couch before the morning coffee can finish brewing.
not to mention the afternoon nap watching The Price Is Right. I usually wake up after the second showcase showdown and take my Geritol. :D
C.T. :wink:

Do F150's Float?
09-08-2006, 09:29 AM
Oh, and Nan, you're all kinds of funny today... and shit. ;)
That's just the sleep deprivation (and centrum silver) talking ;)