PDA

View Full Version : Biesemeyer For Sale

Flat Nasty
05-12-2003, 09:23 AM
Need to sell ASAP, got another one on its way! 1975 Biesemeyer, New custom paint job, new custom seats to match, damn nice boat... $4,800.00 no motor, no trailer. Will post pics later (once I figure out how) but if you e-mail me I can get some to you.
ncrowder@westcor.com or you can call tonight at 602/992-3509
Thanks

GofastRacer
05-12-2003, 10:45 AM
Flat Nasty:
Need to sell ASAP, got another one on its way! 1975 Biesemeyer, New custom paint job, new custom seats to match, damn nice boat... $4,800.00 no motor, no trailer. Will post pics later (once I figure out how) but if you e-mail me I can get some to you.
ncrowder@westcor.com or you can call tonight at 602/992-3509
Thanks Here ya go Flat, nice boat!.... :cool: :cool: :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/12Beaz1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/12Beaz2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/12Beaz3.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/12Beaz4.jpg

Flat Nasty
05-12-2003, 12:29 PM
Thanks for posting the pics GFR, greatly appreciated!

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Chad....I gotta have a trailer! Motor is not a big deal. Just bought a new injected motor today. I'll call you tonight.
Wife says BUY IT!!! She misses it as much as I do (well....almost as much :D )

wsuwrhr
05-12-2003, 03:12 PM
No trailer, come on, I would put a Dodge in it anyways, but how will I get it home?
Brian

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-12-2003, 03:19 PM
See cheaper than paint! :D wink

Flat Nasty
05-12-2003, 03:24 PM
wsuwrhr:
No trailer, come on, I would put a Dodge in it anyways, but how will I get it home?
Brian You can't have it if you're going to put a Dodge in it! I just can't let that happen to my baby... sorry guys, I really need the trailer for the new boat!

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 03:26 PM
Flat Nasty, Check your PM's
[ May 12, 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Flat Nasty
05-12-2003, 03:29 PM
BigBoyToys:
How about a hydro trailer with a sanger shovelnose on it? I guess you could tow it back w/ that trailer... modifications can be done!

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Flat Nasty, check your pm's
And remember, it was MY BABY before it was yours wink :D :D And there's no way I'd put a Dodge in it wink
[ May 12, 2003, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Flat Nasty
05-12-2003, 03:36 PM
got it... sent you one as well

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 03:41 PM
Back at ya...there's one waiting for ya :D wink

Flat Nasty
05-12-2003, 03:56 PM
Sent you another... talk to you in a bit, on my home now...

Sangster
05-12-2003, 04:18 PM
BBT's.....That Shovelnose gettin the best of ya'. :confused: :confused: ...Stick that deal in it & get it in the water so we can run them...Our little carb setup against that injected deal with both on the bottle... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Let me know, If you get that roundy-round boat the Southern boys will be looking for ya'...And thats not a good thing either....

wsuwrhr
05-12-2003, 04:21 PM
I will LAUGH when I smoke you in my Dodge boat.
YA ya ya, I have heard it already.
Brian

dossangers
05-12-2003, 04:22 PM
sangster are you dumping the hydro for a flat? tell me it aint TRUE you havent even tried the rocket juice once you do your done!!

wsuwrhr
05-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Come on, what is a little bit of paint dude. Get on it...
Brian

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 04:28 PM
Sangster:
BBT's.....That Shovelnose gettin the best of ya'. :confused: :confused: ...Stick that deal in it & get it in the water so we can run them...Our little carb setup against that injected deal with both on the bottle... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Let me know, If you get that roundy-round boat the Southern boys will be looking for ya'...And thats not a good thing either.... No no....I still have the hydro. It's just that I started missing the old Biesemeyer about 1 hour after I sold it to Serious Issues and Flat Nasty. I've wanted it back ever since. As long as the price is reasonable and things are right, I'll buy it back. But, that don't mean that I'm hanging up the hydro there Sangster. After all, I HAVE found a blown BBC that I'm interested in buying eek! :D :D

Sangster
05-12-2003, 04:30 PM
dossangers:
sangster are you dumping the hydro for a flat? tell me it aint TRUE you havent even tried the rocket juice once you do your done!! OH Hell No....Not sure how that got started...Thinking about selling my boat less Motor & get a Cole Hydro..or something comparable..
We'll keep the Black boat,Put my Nos Setup in it.. I'm Cool with it for Now & Jeff can run the New Boat.....It's still up in the air till we start tearing into my motor to see what left....We'll keep you posted..Hydro's Rule.... :cool: :cool:
[ May 12, 2003, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 04:33 PM
Sangster:
dossangers:
sangster are you dumping the hydro for a flat? tell me it aint TRUE you havent even tried the rocket juice once you do your done!! OH Hell No....Not sure how that got started...Thinking about selling my boat less Motor & get a Cole Hydro..or something comparable..
We'll keep the Black boat,Put my Nos Setup in it.. I'm Cool with it for Now & Jeff can run the New Boat.....It's still up in the air till we start tearing into my motor to see what left....We'll keep you posted..Hydro's Rule.... :cool: :cool: There's a Cole Capsuled Hydro posted in the classifieds at Dragboats.com today.....Good price Sangster....better check it out wink

Sangster
05-12-2003, 04:35 PM
Not lookin for a capsule boat... wink

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 04:36 PM
Remove the capsule? :rolleyes:

Sangster
05-12-2003, 04:37 PM
BigBoyToys:
Remove the capsule? :rolleyes: Not that easy...And if your talking about Loose Cannon...I'd have to hire you to wrench on it and I can't afford that.......Give Tedesko a call, see what he wants for it...Your gonna need more than Tony's # to cover that one....
[ May 12, 2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 04:40 PM
Depends on how you do it eek! :D :D

dossangers
05-12-2003, 04:47 PM
Sangster:
dossangers:
We'll keep the Black boat,Put my Nos Setup in it.. I'm Cool with it for Now & Jeff can run the New Boat.....It's still up in the air till we start tearing into my motor to see what left....We'll keep you posted..Hydro's Rule.... :cool: :cool: What are you going to call yourself COLESTER stick with sangers get an outboard steering boat you will be real happy. :D :D

Sangster
05-12-2003, 04:50 PM
BigBoyToys:
Depends on how you do it eek! :D :D Do what....

Sangster
05-12-2003, 04:52 PM
dossangers:
Sangster:
dossangers:
We'll keep the Black boat,Put my Nos Setup in it.. I'm Cool with it for Now & Jeff can run the New Boat.....It's still up in the air till we start tearing into my motor to see what left....We'll keep you posted..Hydro's Rule.... :cool: :cool: What are you going to call yourself COLESTER stick with sangers get an outboard steering boat you will be real happy. :D :D Yeah I know, "Colester" that don't even fricken look right...If I do you get my avatar..... :D :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-12-2003, 05:10 PM
Flat Nasty, I love the colors and design on this boat...Purple and Black are my favorite colors.... :D wink http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/12Beaz2.jpg

FlatRacer
05-12-2003, 06:39 PM
I may be wrong, but I don't remember Biesemeyers having that raised cap rail running around the deck (with the channel between it and the center deck bulge).
Could this in fact be a Kelron Spitfire???
FR :confused:

GofastRacer
05-12-2003, 06:48 PM
Flat Nasty:
Thanks for posting the pics GFR, greatly appreciated! Anytime!... :cool:

GofastRacer
05-12-2003, 06:49 PM
FlatRacer:
I may be wrong, but I don't remember Biesemeyers having that raised cap rail running around the deck (with the channel between it and the center deck bulge).
FR :confused: I don't remember that either but it is definitly not one of Dwayne's Spitfires!.. :confused:

GofastRacer
05-12-2003, 06:59 PM
BigBoyToys:
Just bought a new injected motor today.Cool, what kind of injectors??.. :cool: :cool:

LeE ss13
05-12-2003, 07:00 PM
Double Eagle ????

DUCKY
05-12-2003, 07:10 PM
It's an early Bieser, They used that design from '68 or '70 (I think) until the modern one came out in '75. Bottoms are almost identical, only the deck is different.

greg clark
05-12-2003, 07:18 PM
how much for the spitfire with a trailer?

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 07:30 PM
FlatRacer:
FR :confused: No...It's not a spitfire. It is DEFINITELY a Biesemeyer. I sold the boat to Flat Nasty and Serious Issues and they worked on it a bunch and did a few mods to the hull. Now....I'm going out to pick it up Friday!!! BUYING IT BACK!!!! Look to see an injected motor going in it soon. Gonna try and have it ready in a week or two and be out on the lake Memorial Day with it!

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 07:33 PM
GofastRacer:
BigBoyToys:
Just bought a new injected motor today.Cool, what kind of injectors??.. :cool: :cool: Enderle injection. I'd rather have a nice crower injection setup but it's a start...Oh, and did I mention that the injectors are all plumbed for nitrous? eek! :D
[ May 12, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
05-12-2003, 07:40 PM
And congrats to Flat Nasty and Serious Issues for the new boat they are getting....

GofastRacer
05-12-2003, 09:03 PM
BigBoyToys:
GofastRacer:
BigBoyToys:
Just bought a new injected motor today.Cool, what kind of injectors??.. :cool: :cool: Enderle injection. I'd rather have a nice crower injection setup but it's a start...Oh, and did I mention that the injectors are all plumbed for nitrous? eek! :D Hey, nothing wrong with Enderles, they just have a different torque curve that's all, but with the spray, it'l kick ass regardless!.. :cool:

Sangster
05-12-2003, 09:05 PM
BigBoyToys:
GofastRacer:
BigBoyToys:
Just bought a new injected motor today.Cool, what kind of injectors??.. :cool: :cool: Enderle injection. I'd rather have a nice crower injection setup but it's a start...Oh, and did I mention that the injectors are all plumbed for nitrous? eek! :D Make sure it's right , your gonna need it.. wink

Sangster
05-12-2003, 09:11 PM
GofastRacer:
BigBoyToys:
GofastRacer:
BigBoyToys:
Just bought a new injected motor today.Cool, what kind of injectors??.. :cool: :cool: Enderle injection. I'd rather have a nice crower injection setup but it's a start...Oh, and did I mention that the injectors are all plumbed for nitrous? eek! :D Hey, nothing wrong with Enderles, they just have a different torque curve that's all, but with the spray, it'l kick ass regardless!.. :cool: I personnally, would rather have an Enderle Hat than a Crower Stack Injection..Newer technology..Better performance...But if it's the motor I'm Thinkin about with the port deal, it should work..get it in there and bring it on.. :cool:

BigBoyToys
05-13-2003, 03:21 AM
Sangster, it's still over at Mike's getting work done on the hull. I'll be pulling the motor as soon as it comes back.

beaverfab
05-13-2003, 04:11 AM
I think FlatRacer has something there my 75 biesemeyer does not have the raised cap rail on the deck. I am by noway an expert but this boat is not the same as mine the vn# on my boat is ASK182600075 :confused: smile_sp

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-13-2003, 04:59 AM
beaverfab:
I think FlatRacer has something there my 75 biesemeyer does not have the raised cap rail on the deck. I am by noway an expert but this boat is not the same as mine the vn# on my boat is ASK182600075 :confused: smile_sp that is the year it came out w/ the new cap. I had a boat reg. as a 1976 but the vin dated 1975. this boat is reg as a 1975 but dated 1974. I have done some checking and it is a biesemeyer. we had modified the part next to the seat were the normal 1974 biesemeyer had dip in the glass. we removed it to give it a updated look, but it is a biesemeyer.

beaverfab
05-13-2003, 05:12 AM
Serious Issues did not mean to imply that it is not a biesemyer but I was just wanting to learn as much as I can. Nice boat good luck with the new boat. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

BILLY.B
05-13-2003, 05:15 AM
FlatRacer:
FR :confused: Eric you shock me. The hull is a Biesemeyer.They used that design in the early 70's-75. then came the style we all know as the current Biesemeyer. Your right in that Bolton's bought the mold and made boats from it and called them Spitfires, but flat Nasty's is a Biesemeyer. The hull in question was used a lot in ski racing in there day :cool: .

SERIOUS ISSUES
05-13-2003, 05:27 AM
beaverfab:
Serious Issues did not mean to imply that it is not a biesemyer but I was just wanting to learn as much as I can. Nice boat good luck with the new boat. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp Did I come across as pissy on that post. Didn't mean to Beaver. Just giving the info I know about years and looks of the Biesemeyer. I know I messed w/ some of the lines when I painted it and it may through people off.
Who could get mad at a Beaver anyway? wink

Flat Nasty
05-13-2003, 08:05 AM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Flat Nasty, I love the colors and design on this boat...Purple and Black are my favorite colors.... :D wink http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/12Beaz2.jpg Thank you very much Mrs. BBT, my favorite as well! You are definately going to love this boat... AGAIN, we put our heart & souls into this one. If we could afford two of them I would not be selling it back to you! Who knows, maybe when you're ready to sell it again we'll be ready to buy it again!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-13-2003, 01:22 PM
Flat Nasty:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Flat Nasty, I love the colors and design on this boat...Purple and Black are my favorite colors.... :D wink http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/12Beaz2.jpg Thank you very much Mrs. BBT, my favorite as well! You are definately going to love this boat... AGAIN, we put our heart & souls into this one. If we could afford two of them I would not be selling it back to you! Who knows, maybe when you're ready to sell it again we'll be ready to buy it again! ]
I have always loved this boat but now more so. It sure looks like you put your hearts and souls into it. it's a beautiful boat.

BigBoyToys
05-13-2003, 02:55 PM
Yeah...Just wait until ya's see the new motor in it backed by 2 nitrous bottles and with injectors sticking out instead of carbs.... eek! eek! :D :D

wsuwrhr
05-13-2003, 03:16 PM
I know some guy who can provide two sweet looking nitrous bottle brackets for you.
Brian
[ May 13, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

waterloged
05-13-2003, 05:08 PM
That must be Sangster that you are talking about

BigBoyToys
05-13-2003, 05:20 PM
I already have nitrous bottle brackets....got too many boats again now but I'm getting my favorite back! :D

FlatRacer
05-13-2003, 07:02 PM
SERIOUS ISSUES:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by beaverfab:
[qb] we had modified the part next to the seat were the normal 1974 biesemeyer had dip in the glass. we removed it to give it a updated look, but it is a biesemeyer. Okay. That's what threw me off. I was looking for that step in the cockpit coaming right next to the driver's elbow. That explains it.
See! I told you I wasn't crazy argue Well.....
FR :p

FlatRacer
05-13-2003, 07:27 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Eric you shock me. The hull is a Biesemeyer.They used that design in the early 70's-75. then came the style we all know as the current Biesemeyer. Your right in that Bolton's bought the mold and made boats from it and called them Spitfires, but flat Nasty's is a Biesemeyer. The hull in question was used a lot in ski racing in there day :cool: . [/QB][/QUOTE]
Billy, I had a '75 Biesemeyer with the stepped cockpit coaming and no raised cap rail, which is why I was suspicious. There was also the fact that Nasty's boat has a modified cockpit coaming.
So let me see if I have the chronology right:
Style #1 - The first style was with the stepped cockpit coaming and the raised cap rail. It was an original deck design grafted to an AquaCraft hull. Mold sold to Ron Bolton, became the Kelron Spitfire, Exit, Grumpy 1 (ex-ski racer).
Style #2 - (1975) Stepped cockpit coaming w/o raised cap rail.
Style #3 - Straight cockpit coaming, larger radius on gunwales. Splashed by Bob Goettel w/ added deck rib to become the Revenge. Splashed by Don Cucci w/ Hondo style dash cutout to become the D'Cucci. Splashed by Mel Trevochka w/ added terrace on deck to become the Temptation (Ontario, Canada). Mold went to Bob Long to become the Daytona. Mold currently owned by Scott Steele.
Style #4 - (1980) Narrow boat w/ beveled gunwales and transom, Ms. America, etc. Became "Bezer" under Ray Brown, Rudder access plate added, Krazy Kolors, etc. Mold currently owned by Jim Foster.
Am I correct so far?
[ May 13, 2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: FlatRacer ]

GofastRacer
05-13-2003, 08:18 PM
Yep, sounds right,don't remember the "Temptation" though??.. :confused:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-13-2003, 08:46 PM
Flat Racer, Ive done some research on the Biesemeyer history... call me tomorrow and Ill add some more info to your list. :) (909)989-8682 Jerry

LeE ss13
05-14-2003, 06:27 AM
FlatRacer:
So let me see if I have the chronology right:
Style #1 - The first style was with the stepped cockpit coaming and the raised cap rail. It was an original deck design grafted to an AquaCraft hull. Mold sold to Ron Bolton, became the Kelron Spitfire, Exit, Grumpy 1 (ex-ski racer).
Style #2 - (1975) Stepped cockpit coaming w/o raised cap rail.
Style #3 - Straight cockpit coaming, larger radius on gunwales. Splashed by Bob Goettel w/ added deck rib to become the Revenge. Splashed by Don Cucci w/ Hondo style dash cutout to become the D'Cucci. Splashed by Mel Trevochka w/ added terrace on deck to become the Temptation (Ontario, Canada). Mold went to Bob Long to become the Daytona. Mold currently owned by Scott Steele.
Style #4 - (1980) Narrow boat w/ beveled gunwales and transom, Ms. America, etc. Became "Bezer" under Ray Brown, Rudder access plate added, Krazy Kolors, etc. Mold currently owned by Jim Foster.
Am I correct so far?
FR :p And to add another branch to the Biesemeyer Family tree, lets not forget the Barron Sprint that Rusty B. built the bottom half of the mold for Nick B. and sent to Hallett Boats in the '70s to compete in the big "B" type boat market. Then there was the Riviera. A Barron Sprint with a Biesemeyer type deck. Jeff W. runs one in the Pro Stock class with APBA. PS 333, current points leader I believe. I don't think Scott has the mold now, but I could be wrong. I think Johnny Ray and David R. have them and are making boats now.

126driver
05-14-2003, 07:29 AM
Steele still owns the mold and the Beisemeyer name. I believe the mold that Dave R. has came from the Faulkners.

LeE ss13
05-14-2003, 08:18 AM
Oh yea !!! Anyway .. how's Laughlin looking for you???

FlatRacer
05-14-2003, 10:43 AM
Yeah, Temptation boats are built in Ontario, Canada. They're found in the Can Am class. Most are like wide Biesers with an added terrace on the deck. Mel's also built V-bottoms with the same deck. He even built a narrow Bezer type hull with a D'Cucci style cutaway dash.
I didn't know Rusty built the hull mold for the Barron Sprint. Interesting.