PDA

View Full Version : stoker 224 vs schiada 21 rt

scb
09-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Ok , I know there are a lot of Stoker fans here, but how does the Schiada 21 River Tunnel compair to the Stoker 224 SST in speed, handling, ride, etc. Say a 300X for power on both. Just curious. :rolleyes:

mbrown2
09-08-2006, 09:25 PM
My guess the stoker would be quicker as it probably a lighter hull....not sure on the ride....I think both ride pretty nice and go very fast with moderate power...

riverbound
09-08-2006, 09:45 PM
I dont have first hand experience witht he Schiada (stoker owner) but I do remember when our original stoker was bought my parents looked at the Schiada also and the Schiada weighed considerably more than the Stoker.
I also have heard some negative things about the Schiada tunnel, but since they were hearsay and not personal experience I wont commment.

stoker2001
09-09-2006, 04:59 AM
We love our 224 with Merky 250HP "green" Optimax motor,will get around 8mpg if you putt it and mid eightys with a light load on a good day :crossx: Handles like a dream,doubles as a great slalom ski boat (awesome small wake).Motor is really docile and you never see a wisp of smoke.Schiadas are awesome too as there history speaks for themself.I never knew they built an outboard tunnel model?good luckhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1052delta_hooky_020.jpg

jh4rt
09-09-2006, 12:05 PM
As a schiada outboard owner (not a tunnel) I think I can answer this without "bashing" on anyone. I love my Schiada! However, the Stoker was designed from the "get-go" as a tunnel boat. With the Schiada, they took the 21 and put boxes in the mold to create tunnels. So it is the same bottom as the traditional V, only it is missing some stuff. ;-)
If you are dead set on a tunnel boat of that type, the Stoker is probably a better boat. I have heard some really negative things about the handling of the Schiada tunnel at speed.
Just one guys opinion...

Towndrunk
09-09-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm going to behave. :D
Hi Kevin, how's it hangin?? :hammer2:

scb
09-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Hey jh4rt, how is your schiada v set up? How's the performance?
I am intrested in these boats, just looking for opinions.

Tom Brown
09-09-2006, 10:38 PM
I also have heard some negative things about the Schiada tunnel, but since they were hearsay and not personal experience I wont commment.
Did you hear the negative comments from the Stoker people?

stoker2001
09-10-2006, 05:40 AM
Schiadas v-bottoms are Known for there quality and performance in the ski racing associations,a good friend has a 24' V w/pad that runs good and stable with 540ci in/out at 82mph,they are built like a tank and heavy. Hi Kevin, how's it hangin?? Good,we are draging at San Diego next weekend,then the World Finals in Nov.If i can win two rounds at SD i will take back the #1 spot in the points chase.UT says he will be in SD,so hope to see him.Would you be interested in a "Whacker Smacker" race shirt?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1052WhackerSmacker-back.jpg

jh4rt
09-10-2006, 05:50 AM
Hey jh4rt, how is your schiada v set up? How's the performance?
I am intrested in these boats, just looking for opinions.
My engine is mounted directly to the transom in a well. I'm running it fairly high (cone about 3" below the pad) with a 4 blade 21". It runs great everywhere. It goes almost 60 and gets there in a big hurry with 200 hp.

DCBDaytona
09-10-2006, 08:11 AM
As an outsider/non-Schiada/Stoker owner, if I was in the market for one of these, I'd go for for the Stoker with a OB. I've ridden in both, and the stokers are much more dialed in for OB's.

You Te
09-10-2006, 09:29 AM
Schiadas v-bottoms are Known for there quality and performance in the ski racing associations,a good friend has a 24' V w/pad that runs good and stable with 540ci in/out at 82mph,they are built like a tank and heavy. Hi Kevin, how's it hangin?? Good,we are draging at San Diego next weekend,then the World Finals in Nov.If i can win two rounds at SD i will take back the #1 spot in the points chase.UT says he will be in SD,so hope to see him.Would you be interested in a "Whacker Smacker" race shirt?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1052WhackerSmacker-back.jpg
I'll take a Kraft racing shirt if they are not to much money (I am very poor.)

riverbound
09-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Did you hear the negative comments from the Stoker people?
Nope...it was from a couple people who have owned the river tunnel.
Like I said earlier, we looked at both boats at one point in time and the Stoker ended up being our choice. Not bashing on schiadas at all, I will own one someday, but it wont be a river tunnel.

RitcheyRch
09-10-2006, 10:52 AM
The shirts looks nice.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1052WhackerSmacker-back.jpg[/QUOTE]

mondorally
09-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Here is an OB Schiada 20'RT for sale. Something to consider... (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/7/84615607.htm)
I may be mistaken but I think the 20' RT was always designed for an OB. I've never seen one with an I/O.
-Justin

stoker2001
09-10-2006, 12:35 PM
The shirts looks nice.
Stacie and I will be racing in SD next week,so come down and get one :rollside: http://www.thunderboats.net/main.htm

jh4rt
09-11-2006, 05:49 AM
Here is an OB Schiada 20'RT for sale. Something to consider... (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/7/84615607.htm)
I may be mistaken but I think the 20' RT was always designed for an OB. I've never seen one with an I/O.
-Justin
The boat was originally a V-drive with no tunnels.

SUPERDUTYRHINO
09-18-2006, 11:06 AM
The 20ft Schiada Tunnel will not be as fast as a like equiped Stoker. I have a 20ft Schiada Tunnel rigged and built by Steve Buckeluwe and as far as I know it was the fastest 20ft tunnel outboard Schiada made @97mph with a carbureted 2.4 Bridgeport, 12" set back, lite lay-up ect. Stokers will usually be a couple or more miles per hour faster but won't ride as smooth as the Schiada.

h2oski2fast
09-18-2006, 11:49 AM
The 20ft Schiada Tunnel will not be as fast as a like equiped Stoker. I have a 20ft Schiada Tunnel rigged and built by Steve Buckeluwe and as far as I know it was the fastest 20ft tunnel outboard Schiada made @97mph with a carbureted 2.4 Bridgeport, 12" set back, lite lay-up ect. Stokers will usually be a couple or more miles per hour faster but won't ride as smooth as the Schiada.
I don't know about that, Stokers ride very well. Schiada RC maybe.

SUPERDUTYRHINO
09-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Quote:
I don't know about that, Stokers ride very well. Schiada RT maybe.
I didn't mean to imply that Stokers didn't ride well, they do, just my experience is that the 20ft Schiada RT rides a bit softer than the 20ft SST.

stoker2001
09-18-2006, 03:44 PM
The 20ft Schiada Tunnel will not be as fast as a like equiped Stoker. I have a 20ft Schiada Tunnel rigged and built by Steve Buckeluwe and as far as I know it was the fastest 20ft tunnel outboard Schiada made @97mph with a carbureted 2.4 Bridgeport, 12" set back, lite lay-up ect. Stokers will usually be a couple or more miles per hour faster but won't ride as smooth as the Schiada.Just curious,what prop pitch and RPM and what was wieght of boat,does it have full interior?was 97 on GPS?That is haulin for a carby 2.4.I would think they would be way more popular with that kinda performance.

HavasuBarney
09-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Quote:
I didn't mean to imply that Stokers didn't ride well, they do, just my experience is that the 20ft Schiada RT rides a bit softer than the 20ft SST.
No chance the Stoker will be faster. No chance there is a Stoker running 97 with a 2.4 especially if it was set up by Stoker.
Has there ever been a 100mph Stoker?
I've seen the boat in the ad above and it is a VERY sweet ride.
I would guess the boats are similar quality but the Schiada has a true elite pedigree and it shows. Stoker owners just aint too bright but damn they sure are committed to Stokers. Wonder what they have been drinking?
:cool:

Tom Brown
09-18-2006, 05:26 PM
I thought Jackpunx' Stoker was getting 160 mph with a Ficht, or something. :idea:

Kim Hanson
09-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Stacie and I will be racing in SD next week,so come down and get one :rollside: http://www.thunderboats.net/main.htm
Thats just alittle too far to drive for me.......good luck racing though...( . )( . ).......... :cool:

BADBLOWN572
09-18-2006, 09:30 PM
No chance the Stoker will be faster. No chance there is a Stoker running 97 with a 2.4 especially if it was set up by Stoker.
I would guess the boats are similar quality but the Schiada has a true elite pedigree and it shows. Stoker owners just aint too bright but damn they sure are committed to Stokers. Wonder what they have been drinking?
1) I have a 20' SST to start off with. The 20'er that we ran in the Parker 300 we had at 92mph with a BONE STOCK 2.5 EFI. That was full of fuel. If you have a worked motor, light layup, and no weight in the boat, I could see 100 pretty easily. The boat was the standard layup that a 20' Stoker has.
2) Honestly I think that Al is one of the best (if not the best) at setting up a boat in general. DEFINITELY the expert on his boats. Hands down, when I build my next one (YEP, cant get enough), I will definitely listen to him 100% on the setup. He has the setup DIALED IN and knows his stuff.
3) I have driven a 224 Stoker well over 100mph on multiple occasions. With a stock Mercury 500h.p. I/O they will run right over 100 in the right conditions. In every day conditions they run over 95mph. Also, if memory serves, Al's old race boats ran in excess of 115mph at the 9 hour Enduro in Parker.
4) If being part of the Stoker club makes me not too bright, guess I am not very smart. Are they the fastest... Nope. The one thing that they are is the best all around boat for its size and purpose.
Barney, you are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. I do not agree with yours and I am not trying to turn this into a pissing contest. I would love it if you would show me what evidence you have to support your opinions. I have plenty of information to document my positions.
In our group we have 6 Stokers that are out in Parker very freequently. There are very few boats that can run with us and one of ours will spank ANY pleasure boat on the river ANY weekend. Hands down, the big dog of Parker is a Stoker. If you would like to go for a run in some SERIOUS Stokers, come on down for the weekend of the 30th. I would be happy to get you a ride in a couple that would change your opinion. :) All of which have been setup personally by Al Stoker. ;)

bordsmnj
09-18-2006, 11:01 PM
stokers do not go 100.
with my new stock gm 502/500 mine won't even do 80
they are for fishing and for skiing.
but while being homely, they do handle like no other.
on the other hand people who feel they have to bash a stoker probably can't even spell gps let alone know what fast is. their opinion is moot.discuss amongst your selves -jas.
Badblown let me know(call me tomorrow) if i should bring some tools home from work for wed or thurs eve if that works for yuh-jas

riverbound
09-18-2006, 11:13 PM
Are you still butt hurt that Al punked you in the Bravo prop thread??? :rolleyes:
btw... You are 100% right Barney. stokers are slow and set up wrong....thats why I use mine exclusively for fishing and skiing.
<---- hoping my ins. agent is reading this

Tom Brown
09-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Hey BADBLOWN572,
I don't have a horse in this race, hell... I run a Glastron, but Barney said:
No chance there is a Stoker running 97 with a 2.4 especially if it was set up by Stoker.
Then you said:
1) I have a 20' SST to start off with. The 20'er that we ran in the Parker 300 we had at 92mph with a BONE STOCK 2.5 EFI. That was full of fuel. If you have a worked motor, light layup, and no weight in the boat, I could see 100 pretty easily.
... so Barney commented on a Stoker/2.4l and you tried to refute that with some off the cuff extrapolation on what a modified 2.5 might do. That's a whole different argument, given that a 2.5 EFI is often cited as being good for 6~10 mph over a bridgeport.
I'll mention that there are claims (seem to be verified) that modified 2.5l engines on STVs and Mirages are getting 140 mph. I don't know what percentage of those boats were set up by Al. Also, they're probably all on juice.

DCBDaytona
09-19-2006, 06:15 AM
TrailerPark_TJ's old Stoker, a 96 20.1 with a 2.5 260 hauled a$$. In 05 it was radared at 97.1mph.

HavasuBarney
09-19-2006, 07:17 AM
1) I have a 20' SST to start off with. The 20'er that we ran in the Parker 300 we had at 92mph with a BONE STOCK 2.5 EFI. That was full of fuel. If you have a worked motor, light layup, and no weight in the boat, I could see 100 pretty easily. The boat was the standard layup that a 20' Stoker has.
2) Honestly I think that Al is one of the best (if not the best) at setting up a boat in general. DEFINITELY the expert on his boats. Hands down, when I build my next one (YEP, cant get enough), I will definitely listen to him 100% on the setup. He has the setup DIALED IN and knows his stuff.
3) I have driven a 224 Stoker well over 100mph on multiple occasions. With a stock Mercury 500h.p. I/O they will run right over 100 in the right conditions. In every day conditions they run over 95mph. Also, if memory serves, Al's old race boats ran in excess of 115mph at the 9 hour Enduro in Parker.
4) If being part of the Stoker club makes me not too bright, guess I am not very smart. Are they the fastest... Nope. The one thing that they are is the best all around boat for its size and purpose.
Barney, you are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. I do not agree with yours and I am not trying to turn this into a pissing contest. I would love it if you would show me what evidence you have to support your opinions. I have plenty of information to document my positions.
In our group we have 6 Stokers that are out in Parker very freequently. There are very few boats that can run with us and one of ours will spank ANY pleasure boat on the river ANY weekend. Hands down, the big dog of Parker is a Stoker. If you would like to go for a run in some SERIOUS Stokers, come on down for the weekend of the 30th. I would be happy to get you a ride in a couple that would change your opinion. :) All of which have been setup personally by Al Stoker. ;)
I do not think I can pay Stokers a bigger compliment than saying they are of similar quaility to a Schiada.
I have friends that own Stokers and have set them up to run very well.
IMO, Al likes to set them up on the conservative side. Considering he has has some know-it-all-idiots like riverbound running his boats, I can't say I blame him.
Riverbound, the general rule of thumb is that if you have your motor bolted directly to your transom... you don't know shit so sit down and shut up please. :rollside: You have no worthwhile input here.
BADBLOWN, I agree that Stokers are a great all around boat. For their size they handle excellent in most conditions. For the money they might even be the best value in the fish/ski catagory. :p Nothing bad to say about Stokers. I actually like the boats. The loyalty of the owners is just something I like to tease. Boating in Parker qualifies you for the not too bright award.
Big Dog of Parker, is that an oxymoron?
My other point was that after being in both the Schiada tunnel and a 20ft Stoker, the Schiada was faster.

h2oski2fast
09-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey BADBLOWN572,
I don't have a horse in this race, hell... I run a Glastron, but Barney said:
Then you said:
... so Barney commented on a Stoker/2.4l and you tried to refute that with some off the cuff extrapolation on what a modified 2.5 might do. That's a whole different argument, given that a 2.5 EFI is often cited as being good for 6~10 mph over a bridgeport.
I'll mention that there are claims (seem to be verified) that modified 2.5l engines on STVs and Mirages are getting 140 mph. I don't know what percentage of those boats were set up by Al. Also, they're probably all on juice.
Yeah, but they only run those things on ponds. Also, they are set up as race boats, there are F1 boats faster then that if you want to use that as an arguement.

whiteworks
09-19-2006, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=HavasuBarney]the general rule of thumb is that if you have your motor bolted directly to your transom... you don't know shit
Okay Ill be the first to admit I dont know shit, my motor is bolted to a jackplate which is bolted directly to the transom. Does this mean that I look like I know shit?

Tom Brown
09-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah, but they only run those things on ponds. Also, they are set up as race boats, there are F1 boats faster then that if you want to use that as an arguement.
Let's see... F1 boats are fast so a Stoker can do 97 mph with a 2.4l Merc. :idea:
Sounds right. :D

HavasuBarney
09-19-2006, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=HavasuBarney]the general rule of thumb is that if you have your motor bolted directly to your transom... you don't know shit
Okay Ill be the first to admit I dont know shit, my motor is bolted to a jackplate which is bolted directly to the transom. Does this mean that I look like I know shit?
No.
But your looks are hampered by the Evinrude strapped to your plate, your bimini and the idea that your going to pick up 10mph with a simple prop change.
Tread lightly there whiteworks...
:)

whiteworks
09-19-2006, 08:21 PM
I agree with bimini comment, but it pops right off. The evinrude whatever it runs. and the prop change was info from stoker himself, will it get another 10mph I dont know for sure but everything Al told me about this boat has been straight up. I have not bought the prop because its not that great out of the hole now and figured that it would only be more sluggish to plane. now that thats over I am curious about the set back thing. what kind of performance change would I expect from some sort of setback? I had someone tell me to take the ride plates off what kind of difference would that make? I have seen some boats pop up and go like hell it does look fun. honestly though I am content with what the reliabilty and consistent behavior of this boat and most likely will leave it alone.

riverbound
09-19-2006, 09:59 PM
I do not think I can pay Stokers a bigger compliment than saying they are of similar quaility to a Schiada.
I have friends that own Stokers and have set them up to run very well.
IMO, Al likes to set them up on the conservative side. Considering he has has some know-it-all-idiots like riverbound running his boats, I can't say I blame him.
Riverbound, the general rule of thumb is that if you have your motor bolted directly to your transom... you don't know shit so sit down and shut up please. :rollside: You have no worthwhile input here.
BADBLOWN, I agree that Stokers are a great all around boat. For their size they handle excellent in most conditions. For the money they might even be the best value in the fish/ski catagory. :p Nothing bad to say about Stokers. I actually like the boats. The loyalty of the owners is just something I like to tease. Boating in Parker qualifies you for the not too bright award.
Big Dog of Parker, is that an oxymoron?
My other point was that after being in both the Schiada tunnel and a 20ft Stoker, the Schiada was faster.
Barney,
While you may feel my input is not worthwhile. the input and advice you have given some here is complete BS. the mods that you advised me to do to my boat would have been a complete waste of money( I would have netted only about 3 mph...when you claimed 10). Just because you have experienced some performance gains on your boat, doesnt mean those same mods will work the same way on every boat out there. Without first hand experience you have no idea what increases people will see. So the way I see it is, although I am not an expert. I do not just spew advice to people, when I have no idea what I am talking about.
My question to you is.... Is the iddiot the guy asking questions, or is the idiot the guy giving bad advice??
I would have to say the guy that gives wrong advice is the "know it all idiot". ;)

HavasuBarney
09-20-2006, 03:32 AM
Listen riverbound, I'm not just guessing about these things and since you all ready know it all, why bother with details.
Stoker knows his boats better than anybody else. He sets them up the way he wants for specific situations.
For some, training wheels might be a necessity, who am I to disagree?
As much as you might like to see me argue with Al, there's no point to it.

DCBDaytona
09-20-2006, 06:11 AM
Listen riverbound, I'm not just guessing about these things and since you all ready know it all, why bother with details.
Stoker knows his boats better than anybody else. He sets them up the way he wants for specific situations.
For some, training wheels might be a necessity, who am I to disagree?
As much as you might like to see me argue with Al, there's no point to it.
HavasuBarney...Stop making a fool of yourself :)
You are a Liberator guru, not a stoker, schiada, or any other mod vp guru!

SUPERDUTYRHINO
09-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Hmmm? It's been several years but it was a lab prepped 29P Hoss Triton and the RPM was about 8600 and 1:87 gear. Dick O'dea did the motor, he use to be in New Jersey. The speed is easy to remember because I wrote it on the guage panel. I remember there being a lot of slip in this prop.

Tom Brown
09-20-2006, 11:28 AM
What were his SAT scores? :idea:

stoker2001
09-20-2006, 01:34 PM
Hmmm? It's been several years but it was a lab prepped 29P Hoss Triton and the RPM was about 8600 and 1:87 gear. Dick O'dea did the motor, he use to be in New Jersey. The speed is easy to remember because I wrote it on the guage panel. I remember there being a lot of slip in this prop.I remember Dick O'dea,he knew his stuff,whatever happened to him?That is some excessive slip,i didnt do the math but my 30 cleaver with same gear and RPM on the pisspot Mirage river racer is 120mph on the GPS

Kim Hanson
09-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Whats fuuny is they say my HST has the same bottom as a Stocker :rolleyes: I have gps'ed mine @ 106mph and that was breaking it in..still around 6000 rpm's, soooooo Stokers aren't fast at all...............( . )( . )............. :p

Kim Hanson
09-20-2006, 06:00 PM
stokers do not go 100.
with my new stock gm 502/500 mine won't even do 80
they are for fishing and for skiing.
but while being homely, they do handle like no other.
on the other hand people who feel they have to bash a stoker probably can't even spell gps let alone know what fast is. their opinion is moot.discuss amongst your selves -jas.
Badblown let me know(call me tomorrow) if i should bring some tools home from work for wed or thurs eve if that works for yuh-jas
Its a Satellite Navigator, Global Position Sensor....( . )( . )........Fast no, I just troll all the time............. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
09-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Okay, you don't know shit............( . )( . )........ :cool: :p

Kim Hanson
09-20-2006, 06:08 PM
No.
But your looks are hampered by the Evinrude strapped to your plate, your bimini and the idea that your going to pick up 10mph with a simple prop change.
Tread lightly there whiteworks...
Don't be dishing Rudes buddy, they blow up allot :cry: driver error is to blame though, I can vouch for that...# 3 engine right now :cry: .........( . )( . ).............I have a lead foot I guess :cool:

Kim Hanson
09-20-2006, 06:13 PM
I agree with bimini comment, but it pops right off. The evinrude whatever it runs. and the prop change was info from stoker himself, will it get another 10mph I dont know for sure but everything Al told me about this boat has been straight up. I have not bought the prop because its not that great out of the hole now and figured that it would only be more sluggish to plane. now that thats over I am curious about the set back thing. what kind of performance change would I expect from some sort of setback? I had someone tell me to take the ride plates off what kind of difference would that make? I have seen some boats pop up and go like hell it does look fun. honestly though I am content with what the reliabilty and consistent behavior of this boat and most likely will leave it alone.
I never do this but, my Rude even stock will smack the shit out of a stock 300X................( . )( . )...........I will even tack down the bimini,oh yeah I don't have one.............. :cry:

Kim Hanson
09-20-2006, 06:20 PM
Barney,
While you may feel my input is not worthwhile. the input and advice you have given some here is complete BS. the mods that you advised me to do to my boat would have been a complete waste of money( I would have netted only about 3 mph...when you claimed 10). Just because you have experienced some performance gains on your boat, doesnt mean those same mods will work the same way on every boat out there. Without first hand experience you have no idea what increases people will see. So the way I see it is, although I am not an expert. I do not just spew advice to people, when I have no idea what I am talking about.
My question to you is.... Is the iddiot the guy asking questions, or is the idiot the guy giving bad advice??
I would have to say the guy that gives wrong advice is the "know it all idiot". ;)
I would say 6" of set back with your pile and lift the damn engine up, you are not trolling focker.Do you have a Jack-Plate?.If so use the damn thing, you are just trolling buddy..( . )( . ).........I have the same bottom as your boat....Thats some advice :crossx:

Kim Hanson
09-20-2006, 06:24 PM
What the hell are you in here for then..back up :crossx: ...........( . )( . ).......Im having fun now............ :crossx:

h2oski2fast
09-20-2006, 06:55 PM
7 posts in a row, Kimmy? Next thing you know you'll be quoting yourself. :D :D :D

You Te
09-20-2006, 07:30 PM
No, it means you have setback.

You Te
09-20-2006, 08:11 PM
1) Hands down, the big dog of Parker is a Stoker.
"Big dog" now that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Yes, Stokers are the big dog when only the new born pups are on the water, on most day's Stokers are just dogs. :cry: :cry:

You Te
09-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Are you still butt hurt that Al punked you in the Bravo prop thread??? :rolleyes:
btw... You are 100% right Barney. stokers are slow and set up wrong....thats why I use mine exclusively for fishing and skiing.
<---- hoping my ins. agent is reading this
You mean Al punked someone? All this time I thought Dick Shear kicked Al's ass in mod VP. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You Te
09-20-2006, 08:23 PM
everything Al told me about this boat has been straight up.
I found everything Al told me about my 20ft Stoker with a 225 rude NOT to be straight up, that's why I sold my Stoker and went to a Merc.
It's so much fun to stomp on Stokers.

You Te
09-20-2006, 08:30 PM
That's an easy one riverbound, the guy that buys a Stoker is the idiot. :cry:

Tom Brown
09-20-2006, 10:41 PM
The other day I was flipping through the yellow pages and I noticed the Chinese food section is getting huge. Hell, it's probably 10% of the entire yellow pages. The Chinese food pages are marked with red ink on the edge so you can go right to them. Curious, I flipped back to the start and flipped through a bit. I recall thinking, "Wouldn't it be cool if there was a big cartoon dragon at the start of the yellow pages... :idea: "

HavasuBarney
09-21-2006, 06:36 AM
I've had a bunch of boats over the years, all outboards.
One of those was a 20ft SST.
The basic principles of high performance outboarding apply to all of them accross the board, with the exception of Stokers set up by Al.
Car boats are a whole different story. You can shove a jet engine up the ass of a pig and it will fly.
Stokers are good boats just keep in mind they are set up for conservative family style boating.

LakeTrash
09-21-2006, 08:08 AM
The one thing I have noticed about all of the boats Barney set up is that performance was second to the ability to load up the eye candy.
I should have listened to him years ago.
LT

mbrown2
09-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Car boats are a whole different story. You can shove a jet engine up the ass of a pig and it will fly.
Thanks for the sig....LMAO...:)

Kim Hanson
09-21-2006, 08:18 AM
7 posts in a row, Kimmy? Next thing you know you'll be quoting yourself. :D :D :D
Once I get to drinking look out :crossx: :p ......( . )( . )...........

Towndrunk
09-21-2006, 08:38 AM
on the other hand people who feel they have to bash a stoker probably can't even spell gps
I'll give it a try. Gee Pee Ess . What do I win??

BADBLOWN572
09-21-2006, 11:27 AM
"Big dog" now that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Yes, Stokers are the big dog when only the new born pups are on the water, on most day's Stokers are just dogs. :cry: :cry:
You Te... Will you ever grow a sack? You talk all of this shit behind a computer. STEP UP and bring whatever pig you want out sometime. We would be happy to edjumakate you. :rolleyes:
It's so much fun to stomp on Stokers.
If you like doing it so much, do it. Put your $$$ where your mouth is.
That's an easy one riverbound, the guy that buys a Stoker is the idiot. :cry:
After doing a lot of research and driving a bunch of different boats, I havent found one better for its size and application. If doing research, driving a WIDE variety of boats, and coming to the conclusion that the Stoker is the best in its class, makes someone an idiot... I guess there are quite a few idiots on these boards and in real life. I would love to see you and your potato chip come out and run with us in some big water.

BADBLOWN572
09-21-2006, 11:28 AM
I'll give it a try. Gee Pee Ess . What do I win??
The very special
http://www.riverratlife.net/uploads/hdd/Humor/assclownaward.jpg

Tom Brown
09-21-2006, 12:12 PM
I like to clean and oil my shaver every few days but the spray oil I use makes the shaving effluent stick to the blades like a skid mark to a pair of boxers. Maybe it would be better without the oil and tolerate the increased blade wear. :idea:

Kim Hanson
09-21-2006, 04:47 PM
The very special
TD is a good guy focker, I see the problem ya hang at RRL :crossx: You seemed to have crossed the tracks to places you don't want to be...so go away...........( . )( . ).............. :idea:

You Te
09-21-2006, 05:42 PM
You Te... Will you ever grow a sack? You talk all of this shit behind a computer. STEP UP and bring whatever pig you want out sometime. We would be happy to edjumakate you. :rolleyes:
If you like doing it so much, do it. Put your $$$ where your mouth is.
After doing a lot of research and driving a bunch of different boats, I havent found one better for its size and application. If doing research, driving a WIDE variety of boats, and coming to the conclusion that the Stoker is the best in its class, makes someone an idiot... I guess there are quite a few idiots on these boards and in real life. I would love to see you and your potato chip come out and run with us in some big water.
You know I've been to BBSP six years in a row I don't recall seeing you there.
I was talking shit and I did not have my computer there, (nothing to hide behind,) you should go sometime and teach me a lesson.
I think you mean my, Pig potato chip Stoker Stomper. "Big water," does that mean driving to fast in crowded waters endangering others and your passengers while intoxicated.
I don't run with Stoker riffraff, but thanks for the invite.

You Te
09-21-2006, 05:55 PM
I've had a bunch of boats over the years, all outboards.
One of those was a 20ft SST.
The basic principles of high performance outboarding apply to all of them accross the board, with the exception of Stokers set up by Al.
Stokers are good boats just keep in mind they are set up for conservative family style boating.
You're so polite Barney.

HavasuBarney
09-21-2006, 06:22 PM
You're so polite Barney.
It's almost sickening isn't it.
I'm getting a little tired of it too.
Hey BADBLOWN what about the $$ where your mouth is bet you type about?
Stokers running BIG water, are you kidding me? :cry:
Where's Al?
Hell where's any of you Stoker jokers with a real $$ challenge?

Towndrunk
09-21-2006, 07:33 PM
The very special
In plain english I am being a BadBlown wanna beeee?? :p

You Te
09-21-2006, 07:55 PM
I think these guy's are broke after buying their Stokers. Big water......... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tom Brown
09-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Next thing you'll be saying that about Glastron too. :D

You Te
09-21-2006, 07:57 PM
In plain english I am being a BadBlown wanna beeee?? :p
No TD, you need a Stoker to be a wanna be.

You Te
09-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Next thing you'll be saying that about Glastron too. :D
Glastron, will spank a Stoker any day. :) :)

Tom Brown
09-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Glastron, will spank a Stoker any day. :) :)
I expect I could do 97 mph with a 2.4. :idea:

whiteworks
09-21-2006, 08:11 PM
looks like some BBSP smack talkin this is gonna be a long winter and even longer thread.

You Te
09-21-2006, 08:17 PM
looks like some BBSP smack talkin this is gonna be a long winter and even longer thread.
Interesting!

bordsmnj
09-21-2006, 09:55 PM
this thread belongs in bench racers with the rest of the fags. you guys kill me. :) silly assed little boats and BIG mouths. i'll be in parker weekend after next. show up. bring money. Bitches. i'll even stay till monday or tues so we can go damn to damn with out endangering anybody. of course i won't get my hopes up . y'all don't have enough sack between yuh to make a set of decent balls. lmao at you. :rollside:

HavasuBarney
09-22-2006, 03:37 AM
this thread belongs in bench racers with the rest of the fags. you guys kill me. :) silly assed little boats and BIG mouths. i'll be in parker weekend after next. show up. bring money. Bitches. i'll even stay till monday or tues so we can go damn to damn with out endangering anybody. of course i won't get my hopes up . y'all don't have enough sack between yuh to make a set of decent balls. lmao at you. :rollside:
I’m sensing a pattern here with you bordsy.
You pack big cubic inches in your rear, speak of BIG mouths, hanging with fags while asking for money and anyone with a decent set of balls to hang out with you in Parker.
Interesting…
Are you not aware that sporting a strap on does not require balls.
Have you ever noticed that people that have been pissing in the water in Havasu for years simply have no desire to boat in it in Parker?
“Come on down, we’ll do the log jam in Parker?
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17930&stc=1

You Te
09-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Why do you speak of fags, balls, sack and size in the outboard section?
I was also wondering why you take that TUNA BOAT of yours to the small water at Parker, I would think since you guys like "big water" so much the ocean would be more fun. Just think, you could jump the waves just like a TUNA jump out of the water.
Dam to dam at 100 mph is still careless on public waters. Do you really think a boat like mine can't do 100 + dam to dam or are you really the dumb?

BADBLOWN572
09-22-2006, 09:50 AM
Stokers running BIG water, are you kidding me? :cry:
Where's Al?
Bring your liberator down to Parker. $500.00 to go dam to dam. I have a couple of Stokers that will spank your ass. We can do it at sunrise so you don't have to worry about 1) big water or 2) traffic on the river.

BADBLOWN572
09-22-2006, 09:57 AM
After reading through all of this post, I have come to a couple of conclusions...
1) You Te and TD are all talk and sit behind thier computer and talk shit. They don't have the stones to step up and run against the boats that they talk so much shit on. Therefore, I have a present for you.
http://www.vagisil.com/images/cremeorig_new.jpg
2) Havasu Barney is our local setup expert. He can diagnose any problem and or setup any boat simply by his experiences on other boats. He can spank all of the experts in the field and should be working for an F1 team.

BADBLOWN572
09-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Dam to dam at 100 mph is still careless on public waters. Do you really think a boat like mine can't do 100 + dam to dam or are you really the dumb?
I think that your boat would probably be able to run right at 100 from dam to dam in ideal conditions. No way possible if you come out when it gets choppy and or windy. That is where your boat lacks and where the Stoker really runs.

Tom Brown
09-22-2006, 10:30 AM
I think that your boat would probably be able to run right at 100 from dam to dam in ideal conditions.
You're a genius, Badblown572. :cool:

whiteworks
09-22-2006, 01:15 PM
I'll match badblowns $500. :)

Towndrunk
09-22-2006, 02:12 PM
After reading through all of this post, I have come to a couple of conclusions...
1) You Te and TD are all talk and sit behind thier computer and talk shit. They don't have the stones to step up and run against the boats that they talk so much shit on. Therefore, I have a present for you.
2) Havasu Barney is our local setup expert. He can diagnose any problem and or setup any boat simply by his experiences on other boats. He can spank all of the experts in the field and should be working for an F1 team.
Is that the same cream that you will use around your mouth while I am pumping my load thru your lips? Good little bitch. Open wide for chunky!! :D :D

BADBLOWN572
09-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Is that the same cream that you use around your mouth whe You Te is pumping his load over your lips?
Have You Te come down to Parker and we will see who ends up on the receiving end. Guaranteed it won't be me! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BADBLOWN572
09-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Is that the same cream that you will use around your mouth while I am pumping my load thru your lips? Good little bitch. :D :D
Changing quotes now??? :rolleyes: Use the cream to clean up your gash then come on down and get put right in your place. I am not going to be the one that is the bitch! :crossx:
It's going to be you or You Te. I am just wondering who is going to give and who is going to receive. :skull: :skull: :skull:

Kim Hanson
09-22-2006, 02:22 PM
I think you forgot about me.........( . )( . )........... :220v:

BADBLOWN572
09-22-2006, 02:24 PM
You are not worth me wasting my time on. ;) :p

Kim Hanson
09-22-2006, 02:25 PM
I think that your boat would probably be able to run right at 100 from dam to dam in ideal conditions. No way possible if you come out when it gets choppy and or windy. That is where your boat lacks and where the Stoker really runs.
So you are saying they are big heavy TunaBoats then...........( . )( . )......... :)

Kim Hanson
09-22-2006, 02:29 PM
You are not worth me wasting my time on. ;) :p
You will learn how to type faster, Stokers Suck also..........( . )( . ).........If'n I wanted a fishing boat, that would be my 3rd choice right after a LUND and Boston :p

riverbound
09-22-2006, 02:42 PM
Being the "know it all idiot" I am. It makes me wonder what Youte. Barney, and Town drunk are trying to prove??
Barney,
if you are such the expert. it amazes me how you arent making a killing setting up boats. I mean if you can guarantee me a 10 mph increase, better fuel economy, and better acceleration. I would be more than willing to spend my hard earned dollars with you. But surprisingly enough, I bet you wouldnt be willing to put your money where that big opening in your face called a mouth is. and show me a similar weight/layup linberator (not a potatoe chip with minimal interior) and similar power....and my "knw it all idiot" self will run you in the water body of your choice. But until then Im not stupid enough to run my 1400# empty hull lake boat against the potatoe chip you run.But hey, what the hell do I know?? ;)
Youte,
At first you seemed like a jackass...now I just find your posts rather humerous, and actually look forward to seeing what witty remarks you come up with next.
TD,
I have seen the pictures of your boats, they may be fast, but there is no way in hell I would be seen in one (kinda like f*cking a fat chick....fun to do, but you dont want your friends catching you in it) I would much rather stick to my homely, slow stoker.
I guess in general, for what I (and most people on this board) do. this boat serves my needs exactly. It gives me enough performance to keep me happy, gets my friends and I from point A to point B at a faster pace them most on here. and in the rough Parker water it handles the chop better than any other boat out there in the size range.
So keep on talking all the shit you want, but in the end. I am the one who paid for my boat and I enjoy every minute I am in it.

riverbound
09-22-2006, 02:45 PM
I think this speaks for itself ;)
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17963&stc=1
Nice boat Kimmy :p

You Te
09-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Have You Te come down to Parker and we will see who ends up on the receiving end. Guaranteed it won't be me! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Receive what?

You Te
09-22-2006, 03:45 PM
Most boats lack in some places. Choppy and windy is not fun for boating, I've done it at 100 MPH racing a Stoker at lake Elsinore across the high speed zone, and yes I spanked him. That was with my 20' Rapid craft. Running fast in windy and choppy water is not real smart.

mbrown2
09-22-2006, 03:45 PM
Dam to Dam....boy I have heard that before....or Springs to Moabi.....for even the bigger boats...
How about Road Runner to Foxes from a dead stop? This is about the same as the LOTO Shootout Mile or a Kilo? Morning or Dusk...
I am not a racer as JRocket will attest to my float skills but this course will allow me to watch from Foxes :)....heck the turn takes away the drag only factor?
Danny, who's boat you racing? Or are you just speaking for Mark?:):):):):)
I want to see some racing....

You Te
09-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Being the "know it all idiot" I am. It makes me wonder what Youte.
Youte,
At first you seemed like a jackass...now I just find your posts rather humerous, and actually look forward to seeing what witty remarks you come up with next.
No riverbound your first assumption was correct. Just so you know a potato chip boat would only be used for racing, very light 300 to 400 lbs bare hull.
My hull is for lake racing, it weights 500 lbs bare hull. My boat is not the greatest or the fastest, but neither is a Stoker.
What are the Stokers boy's trying to prove, we all know they are not the big dog.

bordsmnj
09-22-2006, 04:27 PM
Why do you speak of fags, balls, sack and size in the outboard section?
I was also wondering why you take that TUNA BOAT of yours to the small water at Parker, I would think since you guys like "big water" so much the ocean would be more fun. Just think, you could jump the waves just like a TUNA jump out of the water.
oh, now who's empty words are these? call me out or not? put up or shut up. you ain't got shit. my stoker rules you. ha ha ha ha . i never said anything about big water . i'm sure mine will run across chop[ that yours won't . am just calling bullshit on the silly stuff you guys say. empty empty stuff. i'm dumb enough to run yuh if you wanna play. and no i don't think your boat could sustain 100 from dam to dam . i am not dumb enough to go on the internet talking head about boats that leave mine out classed. bottom line is you can't and won't run with me.that to me is gay. just thought i'd set you straight

Tom Brown
09-22-2006, 04:36 PM
While we're at it, swing by Katepwa and let's see who the bigger man is. :cool:

Tom Brown
09-22-2006, 04:38 PM
just thought i'd set you straight
Now we're getting somewhere. :cool:

bordsmnj
09-22-2006, 04:48 PM
yuh hafta laugh at a thread like this. have a good weekend all.

HavasuBarney
09-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Being the "know it all idiot" I am. It makes me wonder what Youte. Barney, and Town drunk are trying to prove??
Barney,
if you are such the expert. it amazes me how you arent making a killing setting up boats. I mean if you can guarantee me a 10 mph increase, better fuel economy, and better acceleration. I would be more than willing to spend my hard earned dollars with you. But surprisingly enough, I bet you wouldnt be willing to put your money where that big opening in your face called a mouth is. and show me a similar weight/layup linberator (not a potatoe chip with minimal interior) and similar power....and my "knw it all idiot" self will run you in the water body of your choice. But until then Im not stupid enough to run my 1400# empty hull lake boat against the potatoe chip you run.But hey, what the hell do I know?? ;)
Expert, I don't think so but I do have a secret membership on ScreamandFly where I lurk! :rollside:
Here's the deal riverbaby, there are some basic principles to setting up a mod vp bottom boat. Those principles are pretty accessible to any looking for knowledge. I personally think anyone running a high performance ob needs to set their own boat up. They NEED to be aware of a checklist and need to be able to perform that check and make corrections.
As far as my boat, it's a 1500lbs bare hull. Stock 300hp motor.
I would love to run with you on Havasu. No money needed.
Now bordsy,
Damn to damn sounds cool to me, I'm just not down with Parker. I do not know that river stretch and have had problems with BoatCop's crew every trip there. What's the backup plan, I'm down.
There are plenty of flying pigs out there that will walk away from me on a lengthy run though some open water just no single engine outboards.

Tom Brown
09-22-2006, 04:54 PM
yuh hafta laugh at a thread like this. have a good weekend all.
You too, J. :cool:
I'll just mention that I've never owned a Stoker and I've never ridden in a Stoker. I've seen several Stokers and they seemed plenty nice enough.
It would seem to me, however, that if you can't do 105~110 with a stock 260 you will lose to the STV/Mirage/Allison crowd because they all can. I've seen pictures of Mirages taking on two foot chop too. That's not to say they make a great offshore boat...
Hell, my 16' Glastron can take 2' chop at 50~60 mph with pretty good comfort. In fact, it takes it much better at that speed range than if I slow down or speed up.
I'll say this: I've met a lot of tough talkers around this area but nobody has ever beaten me. Hell... I've beaten 100 mph jet boats with my 75 mph outboard. :D

Kim Hanson
09-22-2006, 06:07 PM
I think this speaks for itself ;)
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17963&stc=1
Nice boat Kimmy :p
Its in water, just powder form..............( . )( . )............I have an HST that would lay a world of hurt on those slow ass Stockers, I just can't prove it cause I live soooooooo far away......... :crossx:

Towndrunk
09-22-2006, 06:14 PM
I don't have a boat left to spank those Stokers with. I have the Sanger but it won't do it. I have the Hydro and it won't do it unless we're talking 1/4 mile then I'll own ya. Have a good weekend cause I know I will. :p

whiteworks
09-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Ok , I know there are a lot of Stoker fans here, but how does the Schiada 21 River Tunnel compair to the Stoker 224 SST in speed, handling, ride, etc. Say a 300X for power on both. Just curious. :rolleyes:
well 12 days of :boxingguy and 100 :argue: posts later and there you have it in a nut shell.
great first post
everyone have a fun and safe weekend :)

mbrown2
09-22-2006, 06:42 PM
well 12 days of :boxingguy and 100 :argue: posts later and there you have it in a nut shell.
LMAO :):)

You Te
09-22-2006, 07:43 PM
call me out or not? put up or shut up. you ain't got shit. my stoker rules you. ha ha ha ha . i never said anything about big water . i'm sure mine will run across chop[ that yours won't . am just calling bullshit on the silly stuff you guys say. empty empty stuff. i'm dumb enough to run yuh if you wanna play. and no i don't think your boat could sustain 100 from dam to dam . i am not dumb enough to go on the internet talking head about boats that leave mine out classed. bottom line is you can't and won't run with me.that to me is gay. just thought i'd set you straight
I don't know about calling out or not, I do know Stokers are dogs. It's looks like you have a 26' Stoker Tuna Special, I think any 26 footer should run thru the chop better than my 18 footer.
You don't think an outboard could run dam to dam at 100 MPH, "think" being the key, something you need to look into.
You seem worried about class for a guy that has none. Oh wait, I know, drive a big Tuna boat endanger everyone on a small river and now you have class.
And by the way, this thread was about a Stoker with an OUTBOARD in the OUTBOARD section. Now don't you feel, how you say..........dumb.
Everyone loves Stokers, cause they are so easy to spank. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

bordsmnj
09-22-2006, 10:00 PM
22'

bordsmnj
09-22-2006, 10:12 PM
yeah i feel reeeaaly dumb.some goon decides to talk shit about stokers and i state facts. i may or may not have class but i dont think you even have a boat.your too stupid to realize your stupid. :cool: any fool can realize my challenge to you was a straight sucker bet. you wouldn't stand a chance with your potato chip drivin' ass. i guess my tuna boat is capable of going stupid fast and your "race " boat is perfectly safe and sane? the only thing truly safe about boating is betting on the fact that you would never back up the trash you talk about stokers.i'm glad goons like you don't own or even like them. you'd just smut up their good name. i'll stick with my flying pig. you stick with your bass boat.

bordsmnj
09-22-2006, 10:15 PM
I don't know about calling out or not, I do know Stokers are dogs. It's looks like you have a 26' Stoker Tuna Special, I think any 26 footer should run thru the chop better than my 18 footer.
You don't think an outboard could run dam to dam at 100 MPH, "think" being the key, something you need to look into.
You seem worried about class for a guy that has none. Oh wait, I know, drive a big Tuna boat endanger everyone on a small river and now you have class.
And by the way, this thread was about a Stoker with an OUTBOARD in the OUTBOARD section. Now don't you feel, how you say..........dumb.
Everyone loves Stokers, cause they are so easy to spank. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
you are either
a) drunk
b)stupid
c)just don't read very well
d) bummed that you can't drive a real boat

Tom Brown
09-22-2006, 10:52 PM
A buddy of mine has five penises. His underwear fits like a glove.

You Te
09-23-2006, 06:20 AM
yeah i feel reeeaaly dumb.some goon decides to talk shit about stokers and i state facts. i may or may not have class but i dont think you even have a boat.your too stupid to realize your stupid. :cool: any fool can realize my challenge to you was a straight sucker bet. you wouldn't stand a chance with your potato chip drivin' ass. i guess my tuna boat is capable of going stupid fast and your "race " boat is perfectly safe and sane? the only thing truly safe about boating is betting on the fact that you would never back up the trash you talk about stokers.i'm glad goons like you don't own or even like them. you'd just smut up their good name. i'll stick with my flying pig. you stick with your bass boat.
No, your boat is not stupid fast, it's just slow and a danger to others. The difference between me and you is if I decide to run over 100 MPH and something goes wrong, I get hurt or killed, not others. You guy's buy TUNA boats so you can romp thru rough water and endanger everyone.

You Te
09-23-2006, 06:23 AM
A buddy of mine has five penises. His underwear fits like a glove.
I know a guy that has a fleet of Stoker tug boats.

You Te
09-23-2006, 06:29 AM
you are either
a) drunk
b)stupid
c)just don't read very well
d) bummed that you can't drive a real boat
Did I strike a nerve, whats wrong, I use a capital S when I speak of Stokers,
should I use a capital S for Slow as well?
I feel the need to go fishing bye now!

bordsmnj
09-23-2006, 08:24 AM
No, your boat is not stupid fast, it's just slow and a danger to others. The difference between me and you is if I decide to run over 100 MPH and something goes wrong, I get hurt or killed, not others. You guy's buy TUNA boats so you can romp thru rough water and endanger everyone.
you are so full of shit. you wanna turn this around and make assumptions. total bitch move. do you boat on a closed course race track? i didn't think so. you talk only out of your ass. you are a fool.

riverbound
09-23-2006, 08:33 AM
call me dumb, but I never knew Stoker made a 26' single engine IO. and last time I saw Bordsmn's boat (a week ago) it was 22'.
<----and I am the "know it all idiot" ???? at least when I bash someones boat, I get my facts straight :rolleyes:

riverbound
09-23-2006, 08:35 AM
So let me get this stright. Anyone that has a boat (not just Stokers) that does over 100mph and uses it in Parker or any other populated area is just endangering everyone around them. You are a tool if you believe this :yuk:
uhhhh yah. Wouldnt the world be a better place if we all drove 18ft 1/4 mile boats?
And I agree With Barney, I think all people who boat on Parker are idiots, therefor everyone should leave Parker and boat Havasu where its so much safer ;)

HavasuBarney
09-23-2006, 09:04 AM
And I agree With Barney, I think all people who boat on Parker are idiots!
Thanks for the new sig.
I should not pick on the young, slow, dumb kid but riverbound we have the same size / weight / power boats, why don't we settle the whole Stokers are slow debate?
I say my set up is better than yours, let's race any race you want.
Any Stoker owners want to pony up their $500 now? :rollside: :D :rollside:

RitcheyRch
09-23-2006, 09:11 AM
I just wanna see a race.

bordsmnj
09-23-2006, 09:25 AM
Did I strike a nerve, whats wrong, I use a capital S when I speak of Stokers,
should I use a capital S for Slow as well?
I feel the need to go fishing bye now!
no. i pretty much luagh my ass of at everything you post. Queers(capitol just for you)are always kinda of amusing when viewed as the sideshow freaks they are. good luck in your ass boat. maybe some day you come around and find tuna better.

stoker2001
09-23-2006, 10:27 AM
there is a video of this bad MOFO somewhere,sure would like to see it!!!What a sweet match 434cu inch small block (Rodeck block)http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/176HPIM1361.JPG single four carb mated to blackhawk drive with a little sqeeze on tap.I BOW DOWN

Tom Brown
09-23-2006, 10:57 AM
That's a hot looking I/O Stoker. :cool:
What do you suppose he could crank out in the 1/4? Do you think he could get into the 12s?
What about speed? I'd guess around 100 mph or maybe a little more.
You should send that guy up to Havasu to kick You Tee's ass. :cool:

You Te
09-23-2006, 11:10 AM
So let me get this stright. Anyone that has a boat (not just Stokers) that does over 100mph and uses it in Parker or any other populated area is just endangering everyone around them. You are a tool if you believe this :yuk:
Ask boat cop if it is OK to run 100 MPH on crowded waters at parker.

HavasuBarney
09-23-2006, 11:18 AM
there is a video of this bad MOFO somewhere,sure would like to see it!!!What a sweet match 434cu inch small block (Rodeck block)http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/176HPIM1361.JPG single four carb mated to blackhawk drive with a little sqeeze on tap.I BOW DOWN
It's pretty obvious why The Stoker Fan Club never wears a shirt either.
stoker2001, you look like you've been in the gym since I last saw you even though those are the same flamed shorts.

You Te
09-23-2006, 11:21 AM
you are so full of shit. you wanna turn this around and make assumptions. total bitch move. do you boat on a closed course race track? i didn't think so. you talk only out of your ass. you are a fool.
No assimptions, I've seen many drunken tuna boats on the water.
I like to see and enjoy the river, I run about 35 mph even if no one is around.
If someone pulls along side of me and it's clear I'll give them a run, I go to 100 MPH and more if I need to it's only a few seconds so it pretty safe.

You Te
09-23-2006, 11:24 AM
call me dumb, but I never knew Stoker made a 26' single engine IO. and last time I saw Bordsmn's boat (a week ago) it was 22'.
<----and I am the "know it all idiot" ???? at least when I bash someones boat, I get my facts straight :rolleyes:
I recall Stoker making a 24' or 26'. From a tiny picture I can't tell the exact size or drive but I can tell it's a tuna boat.

You Te
09-23-2006, 11:29 AM
uhhhh yah. Wouldnt the world be a better place if we all drove 18ft 1/4 mile boats?
The water would be smoother that's for sure. I think we are talking about boating, not world affairs so I don't know if the other world problems would go away.

You Te
09-23-2006, 11:37 AM
no. i pretty much luagh my ass of at everything you post. Queers(capitol just for you)are always kinda of amusing when viewed as the sideshow freaks they are. good luck in your ass boat. maybe some day you come around and find tuna better.
So you like the smell of tuna? Hot tuna chicks? I see, SST..................... Stinky Stoker Tunnel.

jackpunx
09-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the new sig.
I should not pick on the young, slow, dumb kid but riverbound we have the same size / weight / power boats, why don't we settle the whole Stokers are slow debate?
did you say "any stoker owner"? :)

jackpunx
09-23-2006, 11:42 AM
That's a hot looking I/O Stoker. :cool:
What do you suppose he could crank out in the 1/4? Do you think he could get into the 12s?
What about speed? I'd guess around 100 mph or maybe a little more.
You should send that guy up to Havasu to kick You Tee's ass. :cool:
its a little bit faster than 100 :) I think your first number is pretty close

You Te
09-23-2006, 12:05 PM
Oh no, not the squeeze!!!!!

bordsmnj
09-23-2006, 12:20 PM
I recall Stoker making a 24' or 26'. From a tiny picture I can't tell the exact size or drive but I can tell it's a tuna boat.
there's a suprize ,you not knowing what your looking at yet trying to put it down anyway. what do you get out of it besides big troll points? and what's up with that other post? you only drive thirty mph? so hows being a puppy pissing on the porch working out for yuh? you better stay away from the big scary stoker those are dangerous big dogs. 100mph. big deal. i beat more hundred mile an hour boats at 70 gps in a weekend then you've raced in your life. drunk.

HavasuBarney
09-23-2006, 12:26 PM
did you say "any stoker owner"? :)
Yes, I did say ANY Stoker owner can step right up and back riverbound and his boat.

jackpunx
09-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Yes, I did say ANY Stoker owner can step right up and back riverbound and his boat.
I should have read the whole thread.. I didnt see that part :)

jackpunx
09-23-2006, 12:35 PM
there's a suprize ,you not knowing what your looking at yet trying to put it down anyway. what do you get out of it besides big troll points? and what's up with that other post? you only drive thirty mph? so hows being a puppy pissing on the porch working out for yuh? you better stay away from the big scary stoker those are dangerous big dogs. 100mph. big deal. i beat more hundred mile an hour boats at 70 gps in a weekend then you've raced in your life. drunk.
He's just yanken your chain..

Tom Brown
09-23-2006, 12:59 PM
its a little bit faster than 100 :) I think your first number is pretty close
That's a great performing boat, for any drive type. :cool:

BADBLOWN572
09-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Ask boat cop if it is OK to run 100 MPH on crowded waters at parker.
We have gone past cops at 130+ in Parker and they don't say a thing. We know most of the police officers in Parker and they leave us alone. They know that we are safe, they know that our equipment is top knotch, and they know that we don't run the boats any faster than what is safe. They have bigger problems with all of the idiots on the water than the adrenaline junkies who run fast when safe. Have not been hastled in the past 3 years. :)

Tom Brown
09-23-2006, 03:46 PM
We have gone past cops at 130+ in Parker and they don't say a thing.
Was that in a Stoker? How about some pics. :)

You Te
09-23-2006, 03:49 PM
You have a Stoker so you qualify for a put down. Troll points, you bet, I like to keep my post count up. Thirty five MPH you're right about the puppy pissing on the porch, it works great, when the big dog comes sniffing around
the puppy jumps off the porch and spanks the big dog, ruff,ruff.
So are you saying you want to race to 100 MPH?

You Te
09-23-2006, 04:03 PM
We have gone past cops at 130+ in Parker and they don't say a thing. We know most of the police officers in Parker and they leave us alone. They know that we are safe, they know that our equipment is top knotch, and they know that we don't run the boats any faster than what is safe. They have bigger problems with all of the idiots on the water than the adrenaline junkies who run fast when safe. Have not been hastled in the past 3 years. :)
Oh you know the cops and it's ok, I feel much safer now. So If someone does not know the cops it's not ok? Whats a safe speed when it's crowded? 130 MPH on a narrow river that other people use and in a tuna boat that takes forever to get there is not very safe.
I hope you stay safe and don't kill anyone, I also hope you don't drink and drive.

HavasuBarney
09-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Are you trying to say your shit runs 130?
Nevermind, I think I saw a picture of your boat in the stoker thread in Hot Boats. Is that your red boat with some yellow accents and the 2.4?

riverbound
09-23-2006, 05:12 PM
I have never said my boat was fast. its fast enough for what I use it for. If I was going to build a "fast" boat. it would have a car motor. I know the limitations of my motor and especially now with parts that are dificult to find, I have made the decision to keep the motor on the safe side and not run it on "kill".
My point this whole time has been that the mods you suggested and the increases you said I would see do not match up. I would see (at most) a 5mph increase under perfect coondtions. for the cost ($2k).In my mind to go from 85-90mph. just doesnt mean muc to me seeing how most of my time is spent at 55-60 with frineds on board.
I will be happy to run a Schiada RT with similar power though, as I know the boat weighs much more and will not perform like my slow, homely Stoker ;)
but comapring a liberator and a stoker is apples to Oranges. 2 completely different boats and in our case 2 completely different motors. I would even venture out on a limb and say the merc you are running has more power and your boat weighs much less than my "tuna" boat.
but hey, what do I know. I dont work on my own sh!t, I pay some one with much more experience to do it for me.

larslindroth
09-23-2006, 05:21 PM
1981 Schiada 20 SS with an outboard rigged by Al Stoker. Great all around solid boat that runs in the 80's with a couple of friends and plenty of fuel on board. Don't have to worry about fuel prices or expense of running an exotic v-drive installation with tripple the horsepower to hit six figures. I think it's easy to agree on that the Stokers and the Schiadas are as good as it gets in this size of a boat Custom segment. There's plenty of brand loyalty 'cause the two brands are exceptional in todays market. Dealing with both Al Stoker and Lee Spindler I will say that they are both very humble and helpful guys and we owe to them not to get to carried away being brand fanatical.
P.S. I'd rather be blown away by a 95 mph Bayliner while I'm boating all day, than waisting the time of my life having a pissing contest on my laptop. D.S.

Tom Brown
09-23-2006, 05:24 PM
P.S. I'd rather be blown away by a 95 mph Bayliner while I'm boating all day, than waisting the time of my life having a pissing contest on my laptop. D.S.
pffftt... green horn. :yuk:
:D
Welcome to the site, Lars. :)

Kim Hanson
09-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Fock do I wish I lived closer, I would come down and let you smell 2 stroke smoke............( . )( . )............. :)

Kim Hanson
09-23-2006, 05:45 PM
I have never said my boat was fast. its fast enough for what I use it for. If I was going to build a "fast" boat. it would have a car motor. I know the limitations of my motor and especially now with parts that are dificult to find, I have made the decision to keep the motor on the safe side and not run it on "kill".
My point this whole time has been that the mods you suggested and the increases you said I would see do not match up. I would see (at most) a 5mph increase under perfect coondtions. for the cost ($2k).In my mind to go from 85-90mph. just doesnt mean muc to me seeing how most of my time is spent at 55-60 with frineds on board.
I will be happy to run a Schiada RT with similar power though, as I know the boat weighs much more and will not perform like my slow, homely Stoker ;)
but comapring a liberator and a stoker is apples to Oranges. 2 completely different boats and in our case 2 completely different motors. I would even venture out on a limb and say the merc you are running has more power and your boat weighs much less than my "tuna" boat.
but hey, what do I know. I dont work on my own sh!t, I pay some one with much more experience to do it for me.
I really find it strange to see you talk shit when my HST has the same bottom as yours and with 340 HP, I can do over 100 easy! Are those boats pigs without a ton of power or what ?...........( . )( . )........... :rolleyes:

larslindroth
09-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome Tom ! My mother was born a Karlsson and anything produced by a person with a name like that will be hard to beat. Art Carlson was definately ahead of his time when it came to boat design. I get a kick of the beauties on the Glastron site;
http://www.classicglastron.com/gl-carlson-index-web.html

Kim Hanson
09-23-2006, 05:49 PM
1981 Schiada 20 SS with an outboard rigged by Al Stoker. Great all around solid boat that runs in the 80's with a couple of friends and plenty of fuel on board. Don't have to worry about fuel prices or expense of running an exotic v-drive installation with tripple the horsepower to hit six figures. I think it's easy to agree on that the Stokers and the Schiadas are as good as it gets in this size of a boat Custom segment. There's plenty of brand loyalty 'cause the two brands are exceptional in todays market. Dealing with both Al Stoker and Lee Spindler I will say that they are both very humble and helpful guys and we owe to them not to get to carried away being brand fanatical.
Newbies never understand.........( . )( . )...........Gayliners are , just that :cry: and maybe 95 klms.......... :idea: with the sails up, you know...the fat chick with her shorts held out for the sail effect :p

Tom Brown
09-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome Tom ! My mother was born a Karlsson and anything produced by a person with a name like that will be hard to beat. Art Carlson was definately ahead of his time when it came to boat design. I get a kick of the beauties on the Glastron site;
http://www.classicglastron.com/gl-carlson-index-web.html
It's great to see a new face, Lars. Don't let these other fart smellers put you off, it's a pretty cool group.
I've got a 1977 CVX-16 that my Dad and I restored. I really enjoy the boat and it was a ton of fun building it but, after reading this thread, I'm starting to think about dumping it and upgrading to a Stoker. :D
Personally, I'm a bit of a brand wh0re. I like most of them... including some Bayliners... seriously. I have to say, I've got a ton of respect for the Schiada marque. :cool:
Don't be thrown off by that Bayliner comment... I'll be sticking to my CVX-16 and Chrysler outboard for a while. :cool:

You Te
09-23-2006, 06:45 PM
It's great to see a new face, Lars. Don't let these other fart smellers put you off, it's a pretty cool group.
I've got a 1977 CVX-16 that my Dad and I restored. I really enjoy the boat and it was a ton of fun building it
Lars,
Tom Brown is a crazy fuuck. He mounted a 300 horse 2.5 on the 16 foot CVX-16. He used a small pitch prop for quick acceleration, he said it was a good ride but over 100 MPH it started to act like a sidewinder.
I wonder if he had to much power?

bordsmnj
09-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Personally, I'm a bit of a brand wh0re.
now we're bringin' high performance diets into this ?geesh.

Kim Hanson
09-23-2006, 07:33 PM
now we're bringin' high performance diets into this ?geesh.
I have tried, I have a 900 pound hull with a 600 pound engine..was pushing 340 Hp @ the prop..dynoed ! You give me a 400 hp Stoker and they will see nothing but a ponytail flapping in the wind............( . )( . ).......... :cool:

bordsmnj
09-24-2006, 12:17 AM
yeah but does it keep you regular?i didn't think so.
oh,wait. Tom said brand not bran. never mind.

whiteworks
09-24-2006, 01:31 AM
parker 300? :)

whiteworks
09-24-2006, 01:38 AM
So are you saying you want to race to 100 MPH?
I dont think he wants to race to 100 I think he wants to race at 100 :)

whiteworks
09-24-2006, 01:45 AM
I ll put up $5.00 to any one that thinks they can beat me in a foot race across the sand bar. :)

whiteworks
09-24-2006, 01:48 AM
chub I see you lurkin what arew you doin up?

You Te
09-24-2006, 05:53 AM
I dont think he wants to race to 100 I think he wants to race at 100 :)
Gee, I might have to change my drag prop if I start at 100. I could take a nap while he gets his boat up tp 100. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

stoker2001
09-24-2006, 06:38 AM
did you say "any stoker owner"? :)Hey,you should call sometime,thought maybe i would see you last weekend at SD races :cry: We sucked anyway and redlighted by .01 :rolleyes: Wonder how hard it would be to retrofit the blackhawk drive on your shit,or if it would last?You would be blown away how much more efficient it would be then that bravo turd.Call sometime

stoker2001
09-24-2006, 06:44 AM
It's pretty obvious why The Stoker Fan Club never wears a shirt either.
stoker2001, you look like you've been in the gym since I last saw you even though those are the same flamed shorts.
:)Wish i was there watching the small block lay the smack down on any lakeable big block.Thats lake James in South Carolina "good ole boys" :p

You Te
09-24-2006, 06:53 AM
Wish i was there watching the small block lay the smack down on any lakeable big block.Thats lake James in South Carolina "good ole boys" :p
Don't lie Kevin we know that's you in the photo. :)

Towndrunk
09-24-2006, 09:58 AM
I wish I had an outboard Stoker. Did they ever make a fast one?

HavasuBarney
09-24-2006, 10:26 AM
My point this whole time has been that the mods you suggested and the increases you said I would see do not match up. I would see (at most) a 5mph increase under perfect coondtions. for the cost ($2k).In my mind to go from 85-90mph.
Let's see... The mods you did not do did not result in the increases I said were possible but those same mods you did not do would result in the increases you predict. :idea:
Of course you've never set a boat up.... :rolleyes:
Your boat runs 85-90. :cry:
Some of those Schiada RT weigh in around 700lbs and you would run them. :rollside:
How come a boat designed for OB power will only run fast with a car motor?http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18019&stc=1
I'm sorry but you're a dumbass. :)

bordsmnj
09-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Gee, I might have to change my drag prop if I start at 100. I could take a nap while he gets his boat up tp 100. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
you'd be dreamin' alright.
i'll be retired before you buy a real boat. why don't you shut up and lay down by your dish.

HavasuBarney
09-24-2006, 10:35 AM
i'll be retired before you buy a real boat. why don't you shut up and lay down by your dish?
bordsy,
I'm not sure how your boat runs, I know Jax runs the real deal and is out of most of our league. I'd love to hear how yours runs though.
But do you have any idea of how well UT's boat does run and the real numbers that it could run if propped for high speed?
I'm not a real fast boat. Mine ran mid 80's with my first set up. After some changes in set back and such, I run a little over 100 now.
Just a little real talk in all the other BS.

STVBOY
09-24-2006, 10:56 AM
I know people have said Jp's boat is the hardest accelerating boat they have ever been in so I would love to see him run UT in the 1/4 or first one to 100mph would be interesting?!

whiteworks
09-24-2006, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=riverbound]".
I would see (at most) a 5mph increase under perfect coondtions. for the cost ($2k).]
correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that it costs about a grand for every mph gain, so this would seem to be an economical mod. is this $ to mph ratio correct?

You Te
09-24-2006, 11:04 AM
I know people have said Jp's boat is the hardest accelerating boat they have ever been in so I would love to see him run UT in the 1/4 or first one to 100mph would be interesting?!
I'll race longer that 500 feet and over 100 MPH if he is close.

You Te
09-24-2006, 11:07 AM
i'll be retired before you buy a real boat. why don't you shut up and lay down by your dish.
You mean I'd be dreaming that you could get to 100?

riverbound
09-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Let's see... The mods you did not do did not result in the increases I said were possible but those same mods you did not do would result in the increases you predict. :idea:
Of course you've never set a boat up.... :rolleyes:
Your boat runs 85-90. :cry:
Some of those Schiada RT weigh in around 700lbs and you would run them. :rollside:
How come a boat designed for OB power will only run fast with a car motor?http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18019&stc=1
I'm sorry but you're a dumbass. :)
In speaking to someone who HAS set up my EXACT boat, many times (same hull, same power, etc...) I was informed that you were full of sh!t (yet I am the dumbass??). and that even thought the mods you did and were advising to me, netted you gains in your application, I would not see the same gains in my application. I guess if your definition of a dumbass, is someone who does there homework first, then you are right I am a dumbass.
Your reading comprehension shines through Barney. I said my boat currently runs 85 (84.6 per GPS to be exact)and the mods you suggested me would get me into 90. not my boat runs 90.
And before you continue attempting to make me look dumb, Let me make you aware of something. My family is a group of waterskiers. so my boat must be able to still pull people out of the water. just as it must still be able to get up on plane with 4-5 (sometimes even 7) people in the boat. so If I lose a few MPH, Im good with that.
If I truly was concerned about every last MPH I wouldnt have added 4-500 lbs of stereo equip. ;)

riverbound
09-24-2006, 11:23 AM
correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that it costs about a grand for every mph gain, so this would seem to be an economical mod. is this $ to mph ratio correct?
some would consider it economical, It just wasnt worth it to me as like I stated previously most of my time is apent at 55-60.

You Te
09-24-2006, 11:36 AM
I was informed that you were full of sh!t (yet I am the dumbass??). comprehension
How do you know Barney is full of shit? Even though you are a dumbass, I still like you even if you do have a Stoker. :)
Have you ever considered your lack of "comprehension" to be the main factor why you think someone else is full of shit? :cry:

riverbound
09-24-2006, 11:45 AM
How do you know Barney is full of shit? Even though you are a dumbass, I still like you even if you do have a Stoker. :)
Have you ever considered your lack of "comprehension" to be the main factor why you think someone else is full of shit? :cry:
Lets just say a little birdie told me ;) and I would be willing to say, he has more experience with these boats than anyone around.

Towndrunk
09-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Any Stokers for sale?

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 12:31 PM
If I truly was concerned about every last MPH I wouldnt have added 4-500 lbs of stereo equip. ;)
... and 50 lbs of fans to keep the equipment from overheating. :D

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 12:32 PM
Any Stokers for sale?
Still looking for a cheap boat to sell with one of your engines? :idea:

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 12:33 PM
How do you know Barney is full of shit?
There's a lot of bullshit being thrown around in this thread. Personally, I believe very little of what's written in here.

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Tom Brown is a crazy fuuck.
:idea:
Hey You Te, do you remember that time I just got my engine together and didn't think it was running quite right so I took the cordless phone out on the boat and held it back toward the engine as I gave it some blips of throttle?
"Does it sound like the timing is off to you?" :idea:
People around these parts still talk about the time I got some engine guru from California to help diagnose my engine setup by ear over the phone. :D
I will always be grateful for all the help you've given me. :cool:
Nobody around here understands how to keep a Chrysler 75 hp engine running. :(

HavasuBarney
09-24-2006, 01:00 PM
Lets just say a little birdie told me ;) and I would be willing to say, he has more experience with these boats than anyone around.
Same little birdie told me ;) to quit advising you because with all his experience he feels you are too much of a dumbass to run a boat that goes 90.

HavasuBarney
09-24-2006, 01:03 PM
I got first $500 on UT in the race to 100mph!

bordsmnj
09-24-2006, 01:36 PM
bordsy,
I'm not sure how your boat runs, I know Jax runs the real deal and is out of most of our league. I'd love to hear how yours runs though.
But do you have any idea of how well UT's boat does run and the real numbers that it could run if propped for high speed?
I'm not a real fast boat. Mine ran mid 80's with my first set up. After some changes in set back and such, I run a little over 100 now.
Just a little real talk in all the other BS.
i don't care about you t's boat. i don't even know what his boat is exactly. i don't follow him around on the internet trying to put his boat down either.
my boat holds 50 gal. of fuel and makes 750hp give or take at the prop.
labbed 30' prop 1.26 gear and 6000rpms. you can do the math with an efficiancy rating of your choice.
soon it will have a mellow little 502/502 single carb deal though. i'm keeping the boat and need to get it insured.it should still do 80. wish me luck. :rolleyes:

STVBOY
09-24-2006, 02:15 PM
With 17% slippage which is about what those boats get and if your tach is right at 6000rpm you run about 112mph?! Just a guess but to top speed it takes a 1/2 mile to reach from a dead stop?

bordsmnj
09-24-2006, 02:32 PM
i've never really paid much attention to dead stop to flat out speed . it does have an out drive so it's not realy drag raced at all. your close on the speeds or what ever but am not real keen on spewing numbers on line since ins. co's read this crap sometimes.i did have an ins. co. tell me that my boat does 118.5 one time. 100 is plenty fast for me.i've never stayed in it long enough to find out what it'll do.

You Te
09-24-2006, 03:03 PM
I've had that same bird fly by and I don't trust him. Keep this in mind, the bird may tell you something that would work well but might be marginal from a safety stand point, so the bird will not sing.

You Te
09-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey You Te, do you remember that time I just got my engine together and didn't think it was running quite right so I took the cordless phone out on the boat and held it back toward the engine as I gave it some blips of throttle?
"Does it sound like the timing is off to you?" :idea:
People around these parts still talk about the time I got some engine guru from California to help diagnose my engine setup by ear over the phone. :D
I will always be grateful for all the help you've given me. :cool:
Nobody around here understands how to keep a Chrysler 75 hp engine running. :(
No problem Tom, those 75's really kick ass.

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 03:32 PM
my boat holds 50 gal. of fuel and makes 750hp give or take at the prop.
labbed 30' prop 1.26 gear and 6000rpms. you can do the math with an efficiancy rating of your choice.
I thought you had a jet. :idea:

You Te
09-24-2006, 03:39 PM
i don't care about you t's boat. i don't even know what his boat is exactly. i don't follow him around on the internet trying to put his boat down either.
You don't care about my boat, now that's kind of rude since you're in the outboard section.
My boat is called a Stoker Stomper.
I think you're the one following me around you Stoker stalker.
118 MPH................. Interesting

BADBLOWN572
09-24-2006, 06:17 PM
This is how I look at the situation. My STOKER will go over 100mph with the right prop, one person, 1/2 tanks or less, in cool weather. If any of you Stoker haters don't believe this I will gladly take you out for a spin. I average around 50-65mph normally all day long with a full crew. Oh and did I mention that the girls love it :p
http://www.knuckle-heads.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/normal_DSC02309.jpg
http://www.knuckle-heads.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/normal_HDF_Bikini_Shoot_036.jpg
One more thing you can call a Stoker whatever you want but there is still that ONE so called tuna boat that none of you can hang with period.
This will be the best veiw any of you could even hope for:
http://www.knuckle-heads.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10001/normal_P2280010.JPG
Bottom line is I love my boat. I can run with 85% -90% of the boats on the water on any given weekend. I have never claimed to be the fastest but I never wanted to be either. You all can continue to say what you want about Stokers and the man that builds them but I will NEVER sell mine unless it is to buy another one. :boxed:
VERY WELL SAID!!! :)

HavasuBarney
09-24-2006, 06:39 PM
He was not speaking for you. Get off his nuts and speak for yourself.
Nice ride and very nice scenery KH, very nice!

Kim Hanson
09-24-2006, 06:42 PM
He was not speaking for you. Get off his nuts and speak for yourself.
Nice ride and very nice scenery KH, very nice!
We will always have nut swingers, first here though :D :D He should get a v-drive :crossx: .........( . )( . )...........

larslindroth
09-24-2006, 06:43 PM
Heading out to the Avi on the river Monday night, Your photos Knuckle head got me in the right mood. Most Stokers will probably force me to stare at their stearn, but hey at least they will be happy to say they just sprayed a great looking Schiada 20 SS.

HavasuBarney
09-24-2006, 06:47 PM
I've had planty of females on my boat, Mrskiller even waved at me once, killer himself did not though.

You Te
09-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Hot chicks and Stokers, the problem is the women have there swim suits on.
The Barney craft has naked women on board.

You Te
09-24-2006, 07:16 PM
My STOKER Stoker
Stoker there is still that ONE so called tuna boat that none of you can hang with period.
This will be the best veiw any of you could even hope for:
I love my boat. Stokers
You love your Stoker, how nice, I'm all teared up, sniff,sniff.
None of us can hang with, now thats a bold statment.

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Well said indeed. :) http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
Beautiful boat and gorgeous girls. :)
There's no way he could hang with You Te, though. :cool:
Oh yeah..... period. :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
09-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Well said indeed. :) http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
Beautiful boat and gorgeous girls. :)
There's no way he could hang with You Te, though. :cool:
In the parking lot maybe...........( . )( . )........... :p :D :D

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 07:38 PM
In the parking lot maybe...........( . )( . )........... :p :D :D
Yeah. You Te is a little light on parking lot presentation. He could use a couple of X-Box 360s and some flat panel LCD displays for his trailer mudflaps. :idea:

slowinhavasu
09-24-2006, 08:02 PM
I've had planty of females on my boat, Mrskiller even waved at me once, killer himself did not though.
LOL... :cool:

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 08:16 PM
That being said I will place a "G" on him any day of the week.
Is that an I/O or a v-drive?

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 08:21 PM
Why do one of these guys have a V-drive that does over a buck 30? :crossx:
It looks a bit like an I/O. :idea:

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 08:38 PM
That being said I will place a "G" on him any day of the week.
Yes Mark's is a I/O :rollside:
Well, in this case, it happens that I have a 'G' sitting around. :)
How about a shoot out? Here would be the rules:
1/4 mile - done at a track, at an event with lights/judging/etc. Standard 1/4 mile rules would apply
- substitute drivers would be allowed but not boats (since we're comparing boats)
- no fuel restrictions or testing on either boat
- no weight restrictions on either boat
- basically an unlimited drag race but adopt APBA (or whoever is running the event) format
Top Speed - done at an event with an impartial crew providing radar speed indication
- again, standard event rules, kilo - run both ways (slowest pass stands), etc.
- no fuel restrictions or testing on either boat
- no weight restrictions on either boat
- basically run like a speed record attempt
- perhaps ***boat could get involved like they do for speed record attempts?
We could do either competition or I'd be willing to put a seperate 'G' down on both competitions. ... or we could split and put $500 USD on each competition. :)
Money to be tendered 2 weeks in advance and held by neutral 3rd party (perhaps a law firm) and to be dispensed to the winner immediately following the competition by the 3rd party. There are light weight contracts designed for this type of thing to make it legally binding. Everything would be made well and legal.
I'm not joking about this, KH. If You Te and Mark are up for it, I think we could set this up.
Both would tender a 'G' in US funds, of course. :)
What say, KH? I think we could make this fly. There might even be a cool ***boat article in it for us. I think it would be fun. :)

riverbound
09-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Same little birdie told me ;) to quit advising you because with all his experience he feels you are too much of a dumbass to run a boat that goes 90.
Barney,
I have had enough of the personal attacks from you.If you have something to say to me, pm me and I will give you my cel #. or even better come down to Parker next weekend and we can discuss your feelings for me in person. You have never met me nor do you know anyhting about me, yet you chose to come after me like I have wronged you in one way or another.
This thread started out as someone asking for opinions on two types of boats. I have looked into buying both and ended up buying one and gave advice on my experiences with the two.
If you are such an expert at setting boats up, why dont you make a living doing it?? Im pretty sure people would gladly hand over the their hard earned cash to someone who makes the claims you do, as long as you can back them up.

STVBOY
09-24-2006, 09:54 PM
I know JP's boat is suppose to put up big numbers on the top end but i really don't think it could beat UT's in the 1/4 mile I would think about that before you start putting money out there.The HTM's that ran at the drags I think the fastest ran like 120mph at mid to low 9's.The Htms had alot more motor and were a light carbon layup.Ut could cover a 9 second pass All day long.

mbrown2
09-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Mark's boat is fast (wicked fast) but it is no quarter mile boat with an outdrive...UT's boat will beat it in the quarter.....You need a vdrive with lots of HP to beat UT's boat...
Now I would love to see a start from 30mph from Roadrunner to Foxes....I think JP's boat would take him then...

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 10:34 PM
You gents are entitled to your opinions but perhaps you underestimate JP's boat. It's clearly a kick ass ride. :cool:
Box cleaned, BTW.

Tom Brown
09-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Now I would love to see a start from 30mph from Roadrunner to Foxes....I think JP's boat would take him then...
I would only be in if it was a standard competition featuring 3rd party judges, etc. No bullshit wins. :idea:
I did throw in a top speed shoot-out. Perhaps some of you would be interested in the outcome of that. :)

You Te
09-25-2006, 06:19 AM
Now YT you know if I posted those pics I would get Banned. You don't want that to happen do you :crossx:
You can post them at Havasu Barney.com

You Te
09-25-2006, 06:22 AM
Why do one of these guys have a V-drive that does over a buck 30? :crossx:
Holy shit, a buck 30 we were doing that (radar) 10 years ago. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You Te
09-25-2006, 06:36 AM
1st off if you are going to quote something learn how :220v:
2nd I will back trak just a little...... None of you can hang with him in your pleasure boat. One of you might own a true drag boat that I don't know about. That being said I will place a "G" on him any day of the week. Step up YT it sounds like it would be an easy way for you to make some money by the way you talk. :cool:
BTW sorry I made you cry!!! I was unaware of how sensitive you are :p
If you don't like the way I quote then don't read it.
I do think there are some things you don't know about.
Are you going to wear the G or is the guy whos nuts your swinging on going to wear them?
I don't want your money cause I don't really like you.

You Te
09-25-2006, 06:45 AM
Mark's boat is fast (wicked fast) but it is no quarter mile boat with an outdrive...UT's boat will beat it in the quarter.....You need a vdrive with lots of HP to beat UT's boat...
You know I have the power to pull small gears and a large prop. So 130 would not be a problem.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-25-2006, 06:51 AM
So this is the stupid thread I keep hearing my husband laughing about from the office. :rolleyes:
Who gives a crap whose boat does 130 mph or whose boat can win 1/4 drag.
My husband's dick is bigger than yours. So there! :D

sorry dog
09-25-2006, 06:55 AM
I wonder how a stoker would compare to some of the other 20 foot lake boats in that class...such as a STV Euro, Allison GS, or Triad V21. I've ridden in a TriadV21 will full interior/stereo and room for ski stuff that could do 100 and get there pretty fast.

sorry dog
09-25-2006, 06:57 AM
How big is it??
Probably some bench racers here that would like to know...

You Te
09-25-2006, 07:07 AM
Barney,
I have had enough of the personal attacks from you.If you have something to say to me, pm me and I will give you my cel #. or even better come down to Parker next weekend and we can discuss your feelings for me in person. You have never met me nor do you know anyhting about me, yet you chose to come after me like I have wronged you in one way or another.
This thread started out as someone asking for opinions on two types of boats. I have looked into buying both and ended up buying one and gave advice on my experiences with the two.
If you are such an expert at setting boats up, why dont you make a living doing it?? Im pretty sure people would gladly hand over the their hard earned cash to someone who makes the claims you do, as long as you can back them up.
Don't turn into an AZH. That's a guy that got so wound up he would never meet us in person. He told us if he saw us he would beat the shit out of all 5 or 6 of us at one time. Not fun. Don't get so serious Barney is a very helpful person.

You Te
09-25-2006, 07:15 AM
Ok I will step down from this war of words right now if you tell me (Truthfully)
That your Everyday pleasure boat that has seating for 4-5 people has a stereo,bimini,anchor in the ski locker etc.etc. will top out over 130mph.
If this is true I would love to see a pic of this boat. :)
Of course women on the boat will be OK also :p
A pleasure boat to me is one or two people, ice chest and that's it,
I don't need music to enjoy the river I also don't like crowds.
To each his own. You put enough power to a bath tud and you can go fast.

You Te
09-25-2006, 07:18 AM
Dude you need to relax IT WAS A JOKE. I have been trying to keep this lite- hearted with the smilies. Sorry to hear you don't like me that should ruin my day :rolleyes:
I am relaxed, sorry to ruin you day.

You Te
09-25-2006, 07:23 AM
So this is the stupid thread I keep hearing my husband laughing about from the office. :rolleyes:
But does he know how to use it? I've got 9-1/4" and I can lick my eyebrows. :)

You Te
09-25-2006, 07:27 AM
Oh yes, could post a photo of him naked at havasubarney.com
I hear he's really hot.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-25-2006, 07:28 AM
But does he know how to use it? I've got 9-1/4" and I can lick my eyebrows. :)
I certainly didn't marry him for his money. :p
Congrats to you and your talents. :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-25-2006, 07:33 AM
Oh yes, could post a photo of him naked at havasubarney.com
I hear he's really hot.
Thanks, he is really hot, but sorry, he is taken. :rollside:

DAVEO
09-25-2006, 08:31 AM
This guy is bashing stokers because he knows they are one of the best all around boat out there for there size.
trying to be the bully in the playground.

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 10:37 AM
...has seating for 4-5 people has a stereo,bimini,anchor in the ski locker etc.etc. will top out over 130mph....
Yesterday you said:
... you can call a Stoker whatever you want but there is still that ONE so called tuna boat that none of you can hang with period.
Don't you remember?
... or how about this:
I will place a "G" on him any day of the week. Step up YT it sounds like it would be an easy way for you to make some money by the way you talk. :cool:
It sounds like fun, Knuckle head. :)
How about today... Monday... that's a day of the week. :)

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 10:39 AM
This guy is bashing stokers because he knows they are one of the best all around boat out there for there size.
Personally, I'll take an STV Euro for an all around lake boat.
... nothing wrong with Stokers, though. :)

BADBLOWN572
09-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Tom, I am sure that we could work out something that we both would agree on. The simple fact is that it would be pointless because neither You Te or TD will step up and run against us. They just sit behind the computer and talk a bunch of crap. Pretty typical.
I have driven a TON of boats and I honestly believe that Stokers, are the best boats out there for its size and application. Is it the fastest, nope. But it will run over 100 though with a STOCK Mercury motor and have a warranty. (300x on a 22 Stoker ran 102+ on GPS) It will also run away from 99% of the boats in its size range in "TYPICAL" Havasu or Parker rough chop. Hands down it turns harder than any other boat that I have been in. Only boats that would probably beat them would be an SST race boat.
Look at how many circle championships have been won in Stokers. Al's accomplishments speak for themselves. Everyone in here is talking shit, but Al has prooven what can be done and has done it. He has built and driven the best all around boat in its size range. Say what you want, but no one on here can compare!

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 11:04 AM
Tom, I am sure that we could work out something that we both would agree on. The simple fact is that it would be pointless because neither You Te or TD will step up and run against us. They just sit behind the computer and talk a bunch of crap. Pretty typical.
Is You Te throwing down language suggesting $1000 bets any day of the week or that none of you can hang with him... period? :idea:
I have driven a TON of boats and I honestly believe that Stokers, are the best boats out there for its size and application.
How many STV Euros with Merc 280s have you driven, BB572?

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 11:13 AM
Hands down it turns harder than any other boat that I have been in. Only boats that would probably beat them would be an SST race boat.
Hands down, eh? It sounds like you fancy yourself an expert.
Look at how many circle championships have been won in Stokers. Al's accomplishments speak for themselves. Everyone in here is talking shit, but Al has prooven what can be done and has done it.
I think Al's accomplishments speak a lot too. I have no doubt he has a good platform, has done a ton of work, and has a lot of skill and experience.
He has built and driven the best all around boat in its size range.
That's an interesting opinion. One which I don't share.
Say what you want, but no one on here can compare!
Now that's just bullshit. Why do you and Kh seem to have no sack when it comes to following through on your hyperbole? You seem to fancy yourself experts in the matter but you won't put your money where your mouths are. :idea:
I'm trying to suggest a comparison. I'm suggesting a competition... kept friendly... and legit by using standardized testing techniques and unbiased 3rd party testing. It could be done in such a way that it would be fun and interesting.
I've know YT for a few years, consider him a friend, and I'm reasonably sure he will step up. :cool:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-25-2006, 11:17 AM
Geezus people! This is the same pissing match that went on last year. Get over it already. :rolleyes:
I just don't understand why you all can't just accept the fact that Stokers are the best. :D

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Geezus people! This is the same pissing match that went on last year.
That match got cold and clammy. We're dribbling out a nice warm new one. :)

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 12:24 PM
It does sound like fun but it is not my boat to take out.
Once again, we haven't gotten to that part yet. All he has to do is drive fast. I'll bet he likes doing that. In fact, it would surprise me if he wouldn't do it. Let's keep it fun, not all stupid and pissy. Why not have a nice time of it?
He may be a little reluctant to pour the power to his I/O in a quarter mile situation. I think that's understandable. There's nothing fun about blowing up an outdrive.
I stated from the begining that i was talking pleasure boats not race boats.
Would you mind posting a link to where you said that? I can't find it and I've searched the first four pages of the thread (I would think beginning would mean within the first couple of pages).'
202 posts in, on page 5, you said:
2nd I will back trak just a little...... None of you can hang with him in your pleasure boat.
Is this what you mean by ''the beginning'?
What about this?
One more thing you can call a Stoker whatever you want but there is still that ONE so called tuna boat that none of you can hang with period.
... and this:
One of you might own a true drag boat that I don't know about. That being said I will place a "G" on him any day of the week.
Monday is a day of the week, Kh. How about it? :)
I know that he would hand me my lunch in the 1/4 mile and he would probably do it to Mark also.
I would think he could do it without spray and not have to get into it too hard to handle either of you.
I understand his boat to be a light layup Mirage with a modified 2.5 Merc with nitrous. It's not a capsule boat, or something.
But like MBrown said A race from Fox's to Roadrunner from a rolling start now that would be interesting.
Perhaps. Personally, I don't think it would be close.
At this point I am done with this argument because it will probably never be settled.
Put those ovaries down for a moment. How about the wager? How about the "G"?
What if we can make it happen?
Personally, I think as long as it's not ignorant and pissy, it might be a lot of fun. It wouldn't surprise me at all if both JP and YT were to agree to do it. Perhaps we could get ***boat interested? :)
If everyone wants to continue to bash Stoker boats feel free.
Have I bashed Stoker boats, Knuckle head? I like to think I'm part of 'everyone'. :)
You all have a wounderful day.
Thank you. :)
You too, Knuckle head. :cool:
Tom if you ever make it down from Canada You can still hitch a ride with me and my slow ass boat. I would be happy to have you aboard :)
That's a generous offer. Thank you very much. I'd be honored to take a ride in your boat. :)
Consider it reciprocal. :cool:
I'd like to point out that I haven't called Stokers slow or bad in any way. I think they're great boats. They seem to perform well and they are serving up a lot of fun to a lot of people. To me, that's what it's all about. :)

Towndrunk
09-25-2006, 01:20 PM
!
Dude, why you picking on me? I've been nice in this thread altho it is hard to do. I do not have a pleasure boat now but if it's a race against a stoker you want I'll give it to you. How about calm water and the first one from a DEAD stop to hit 130 or cross the 1/2 mile line wins?? Thats all I can do for you. Chill.

You Te
09-25-2006, 02:33 PM
I certainly didn't marry him for his money. :p
Congrats to you and your talents. :rollside:
I know what you mean, so many people marry for the wrong reason.
Whoever said size does not matter was wrong.

You Te
09-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanks, he is really hot, but sorry, he is taken. :rollside:
Interesting, I've heard his wife is married but he's not. :cry:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-25-2006, 02:50 PM
Interesting, I've heard his wife is married but he's not. :cry:
You can try your best to get to me but I don't let internet tough guys bug me.
Have a nice day! :rollside:

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 02:53 PM
You two are a great couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together but if you were to ever look at opening things up... I'd like to be one of the first to be informed. :D

You Te
09-25-2006, 03:05 PM
Well there you have it in a nutshell. The argument is over. You can now stop bashing Stokers and we will stop bashing what ever it is you own (I have no clue what you own) it is all a matter of personal preference. :boxed:
What argument, I just said stokers are slow. I have owned one you know.
You can bash my boat all you want it does not bother me in the least.
If fact, I don't like the color of my boat that much, I don't think hull design
looks that good. But I don't care, it's a boat, it's runs and it floats.
And if I choose most people will only see the back side of it.

You Te
09-25-2006, 03:08 PM
trying to be the bully in the playground.
Wow! did you think of that all by yourself or did you have some help?

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 03:13 PM
If fact, I don't like the color of my boat that much, I don't think hull design
I think your boat looks great, You Te.
That red looks close to Mercury red. If you wanted to try a sleightly different look, you could throw some orange and yellow accents into it, perhaps in vinyl, and it would be a Mercury Mirage. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-25-2006, 03:15 PM
How come you are so mean all the time?

You Te
09-25-2006, 03:22 PM
Have a nice day! :rollside:
I'm here for fun, I don't mess around with married women, sorry, so you see I'm not trying to, "get to you."
I'm not tough, I'm a very small weak old man, I bet you could kick my ass.

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 03:24 PM
That's what I love about him. :cool:

You Te
09-25-2006, 03:26 PM
Those Stoker guy's come to our outboard section and rattle our cage, that's why.

bordsmnj
09-25-2006, 03:43 PM
HEY! you te!
rattle rattle rattle rattle

HavasuBarney
09-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Barney,
I do not want to suggest that you are a little too thin skinned to be playing on the internet then.
I'm sure you do not want me to come down to Parker and spank that spoiled self centered ass of yours and set you down for a time out? I can be very helpful like that. :)
I went back and re-read the beginning of this thread. I only suggested that the Schiada RT's I have seen were much lighter and faster but of similar quality.
Then came all the Stoker owners, gathering around around that slow burning flame like moths. "oh my, we love our Stoker" they all proclaimed.
IMO Al does not set his OB boats up to run real fast, he sets them up to be all around ski / family type boats. Round and round we went only to wind up back at the point of you Stoker owners saying you run your boats and enjoy them as family / ski type boats.
I am no expert. The group I find myself associated with tend to be more interested in going fast than family / ski type boating. Not better, not worse just different strokes. I have been around a lot of fast outboards and I do know a thing or two about set ups but certainly no expert and certainly not interested in working on other peoples boats.
KH seems to be the only one really enjoying his boat as he posts up some very beautiful women in his boat.
So riverbound, grow up and get over yourself as this is not about you.
PS. After talking with another friend that owns a 22 with a V8 OB, easily 10 mph gains and everything else I suggested, maybe more. But hey, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.
:rollside:

whiteworks
09-25-2006, 06:08 PM
A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.
The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.
While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.
"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Those Stoker guy's come to our outboard section and rattle our cage, that's why.
Those Stoker guys are mean. Sometimes I go to bed with my feelings hurt. :(

DAVEO
09-25-2006, 07:24 PM
No I had to drop to your age group and ask my 8 year old son.

jackpunx
09-25-2006, 07:28 PM
LMAO.. Just trying to keep up with you guys.. This job im on keeps me off the boards..
I’m not going to race anyone in a 1/4 mile.. The boat is not set up for that :rollside:
And for the most part I’m done going as fast as that boat will go.. I’ve done it a enough times.... I’m confident with some commitment either myself or our buddy up north could have taken the kilo record in our class (144mph) the bottom line is I don’t want to get hurt.. :cool:
I have been up to BBSP a couple times.. Every time I went out.. No body came out to play..
If I were going to race.. It would be either Dam to Dam (in Parker) or Roadrunner to Castle rock... a race like that would require some driving skills, a boat that could handle a few turns and possibly conditions other than sticky flat water.
I don’t think I would need to do more than 100 to give UT a run. :)
BTW None of the Stoker crew that I hang with drinks and drives PERIOD.
Just had to say that as I saw it somewhere in the thread. :)
You guys keep arguing among yourselfs and let me know what you come up with :idea:
Stoker2001
Steve,
we should be coming up to visit family soon.. We'll call you before we come so we can get together..
also.. If you come down to race give me a hola and I'll try to get out and support you.
Mark

HavasuBarney
09-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Well Daveo, if that's the case with your 8 year old...
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18076&stc=1

You Te
09-25-2006, 08:05 PM
I guess the kid wears the pants in the family. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You Te
09-25-2006, 08:21 PM
I have been up to BBSP a couple times.. Every time I went out.. No body came out to play..
If I were going to race.. It would be either Dam to Dam (in Parker) or Roadrunner to Castle rock... a race like that would require some driving skills, a boat that could handle a few turns and possibly conditions other than sticky flat water.
I don’t think I would need to do more than 100 to give UT a run. :)
Mark
The last 2 years I was at BBSP I was there wend. thru Fri.
Not more than 100 MPH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.
Here is a photo taken Fri. at this years BBSP. Fri. there was about 25 to 35 boats.