PDA

View Full Version : Calling Mr. CircleJerk

Skyni
09-09-2006, 07:45 AM
Hey Boyd, I don't know if you have talk to flatrat lately, but I dragged the ol' sanger over and started tearing the glass out of it. I got my work cut out for me....Tim comes over though and inspires me...I am trying to talk him out of that 10 degree box :argue: .I will post some pics for you when I get some to keep you informed. Anyway I still hope you and the wife make it up to "MOONTANA".

CircleJerk
09-10-2006, 07:21 AM
Cool, I have been to busy lately to wipe my nose! Oh, messy...
Yes, he has way too many boxes! Welcome to a boating fraternity unlike no other! But you already knew that! The new 70 Sanger is getting the motor in next week, I actually mounted all the hardware with a lotta help from its new owner, his first v-drive also. Its SS396 who posts here. GOOOO John!

FlatRat
09-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Cool, I have been to busy lately to wipe my nose! Oh, messy...
Yes, he has way too many boxes! Welcome to a boating fraternity unlike no other! But you already knew that! The new 70 Sanger is getting the motor in next week, I actually mounted all the hardware with a lotta help from its new owner, his first v-drive also. Its SS396 who posts here. GOOOO John!
jErK,
never too many parts.I have a guy from ca. that's buying the Hydro..least that's what he says,so I may have a 10 deg. for Skyni....Don't look like we'll make Moses :cry:

ss396
09-11-2006, 05:26 PM
sorry to hear you a playing chicken and not showing up. :rollside: cannot handle the heat huh. bad news from here i have ran out of time and it will not be running for moses makes me :cry: get that sanger done and we can compare mine is not fancy but it is built tough wish i had the time to do all that polish work u have done on yours

Skyni
09-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Got the stringers out of the Sanger. Right side was split all the way past the gear box. Now the fun really starts. I'm sure glad brother FlatRat is there holding the pool cue over my head.......

FlatRat
09-14-2006, 03:31 PM
sorry to hear you a playing chicken and not showing up. :rollside: cannot handle the heat huh. bad news from here i have ran out of time and it will not be running for moses makes me :cry: get that sanger done and we can compare mine is not fancy but it is built tough wish i had the time to do all that polish work u have done on yours
Dude,
who are you?You drop your boat off for someone else to put together?C'MON :yuk:Chicken?We have to re-bling our boats to be able to keep up with you :)

FIVE O
09-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Skyni, glad you got that ride. Get some pics of the carnage. Looking forward to seeing it come together.
Flat-got sand in the-Rat, You getting that thing together, got new pistons with some rise to them in there? Any chance of running it before snow?
I spent the better part of a night about 70 miles south of ya all about 3-4 weeks ago. Ya may have heard about that one. Talk to ya soon

FlatRat
09-15-2006, 02:26 AM
Skyni, glad you got that ride. Get some pics of the carnage. Looking forward to seeing it come together.
Flat-got sand in the-Rat, You getting that thing together, got new pistons with some rise to them in there? Any chance of running it before snow?
I spent the better part of a night about 70 miles south of ya all about 3-4 weeks ago. Ya may have heard about that one. Talk to ya soon
Five-O,
no run before snow.It snowed already :220v:.Everything is torn down and clean.I'm going to run the same pistolas.That thing ran plenty good on the others.I've been de-burring the whole block on the outside.Gonna make'r smoothe,touching up the intakes a little.Pretty much have all the parts to finish but am in no hurry.Gota help Skyni do his deal.....

Skyni
09-15-2006, 05:41 AM
hhmmm??? Where do I start...Hey FlatRat..who is this ss39"heyhoneycanyouhookmytrailorupformewhileispankmymon key"6? I have been reading the forum for a while and every time you post somethin, ol' ss39"heywillyouholdthelightforhimwhileigooverhereandspa nkmymonkey"6 has somethin ta say. As far as comparing boats....How can you compare someone else's sweat and cuss words to iaintdoinnuthinbuttalkandspankmymonkey....Anywho.. FIVE-O...Yes i will post some pics as soon as I figure out how to get 'em on.