PDA

View Full Version : Mo of them poor wittle..............

Blown 472
09-10-2006, 06:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u51Uuao8Jn4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Euruknet%2Eorg%2Euk%2F%3Fp% 3Dm26543%26hd%3D0%26size%3D1%26l%3De

SnoopJonnyJon
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Never watched the video, but assumed it is anti-Jew, pro-muslim tripe. One question, when was the last time a Jewish terrorist made an attack in America, Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Russia, ***** (name a country)?
P.S. Defending your homeland with transparent military operations isn't terrorism.

QuickJet
09-10-2006, 06:38 PM
That's the life you choose when you don't choose peace. You'd think by now that the Palestinians would realize that they are never going to be victorious over Israel. But no, generation after generation is condemed to carry out the same peace opposing acts of terrorism. Live by the rock, die by the tank. It's a shame that our politicians aren't as bold with our arsenal. Shitt we could of turned Iraq into glass in 2 days and been long out of there already.

QuickJet
09-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Never watched the video, but assumed it is anti-Jew, pro-muslim tripe. One question, when was the last time a Jewish terrorist made an attack in America, Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Russia, ***** (name a country)?
P.S. Defending your homeland with transparent military operations isn't terrorism.
I watched it and you you nailed it on the head. Funny how predictable Blown307 really is. And he wonders why he has no credibility :rolleyes:

Blown 472
09-10-2006, 07:29 PM
I watched it and you you nailed it on the head. Funny how predictable Blown307 really is. And he wonders why he has no credibility :rolleyes:
And who is this talking?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Yep, figured the same thing so I skipped it too. Have better things to do, like the dishes. Gotta stay on wifeypoo's good side so I can get laid regularly. :)

Blown 472
09-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Yep, figured the same thing so I skipped it too. Have better things to do, like the dishes. Gotta stay on wifeypoo's good side so I can get laid regularly. :)
God forbid you see the truth. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-12-2006, 02:48 AM
God forbid you ever post it.
What about the Talmud blown?

PAINELES
09-17-2006, 09:41 AM
Well I whatched the whole stupid pointless thing am I supossed to be enlightened now.
Im guessing that was the jews with the guns an the muslims with the rocks.
What kind of idiot throws rocks at a guy with a gun?
What they cut out of the video is all the muslims with guns hiding behind all the woman an children
all the injury's was because of the cowards , muslims with guns, hiding behind them.
well thats my 2 cents worth need to medicate now to calm back down
thanks for ruining my high ;o)___S
hey its legal here

Wetracer
09-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Isreal always tries for peace then some dumbass Palastinian blows themselves up and kills inoccents.

QuickJet
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Isreal always tries for peace then some dumbass Palastinian blows themselves up and kills inoccents.
Exactly. Anyone ever notice that?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Yea, most of us have noticed it. The islamo-fascist fanatics tho (and their fool supporters) have really great blinders they wear.
Nice frames on yours blown. Faux-tortise-shell?? :)

Blown 472
09-25-2006, 06:24 PM
yup you got to love them peacefull joos.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2006, 06:28 PM
yup you got to love them peacefull joos.
Yep. They go blow themselves up amid crowded markets all the time don't they blown. :rolleyes:

Blown 472
09-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Yep. They go blow themselves up amid crowded markets all the time don't they blown. :rolleyes:
Gee and maybe if those kikes wouldn't oppresse them they wouldn't have to, but you wouldn't know anything about that as you are swinging on their nuts too.

QuickJet
09-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Gee and maybe if those kikes wouldn't oppresse them they wouldn't have to, but you wouldn't know anything about that as you are swinging on their nuts too.
Well spoken Hitler...........WHITE POWER!! :rolleyes:

HOSS
09-25-2006, 07:31 PM
He can`t get laid bro!

HOSS
09-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Well I whatched the whole stupid pointless thing am I supossed to be enlightened now.
Im guessing that was the jews with the guns an the muslims with the rocks.
What kind of idiot throws rocks at a guy with a gun?
What they cut out of the video is all the muslims with guns hiding behind all the woman an children
all the injury's was because of the cowards , muslims with guns, hiding behind them.
well thats my 2 cents worth need to medicate now to calm back down
thanks for ruining my high ;o)___S
hey its legal here
Ahhhhh,,,,ever seen a grown man naked?

Blown 472
09-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Ahhhhh,,,,ever seen a grown man naked?
Ever been in a turkish prison?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Noun 1. kike - offensive terms for a Jew
hymie, sheeny
ethnic slur - a slur on someone's race or language
Jew, Hebrew, Israelite - a person belonging to the worldwide group claiming descent from Jacob (or converted to it) and connected by cultural or religious ties
Yea, it's not like they INVITE the arabs to explolde in the markets.
good call there blown old boy........... :rolleyes:

HOSS
09-25-2006, 08:19 PM
But SS? You are still gay,,,and that just ain`t cool bro! Better see 460 for info,,,,,diapers are on the head for you,,,fisting won`t be enough,,,pickle jars,,,Jesus H. Christ,,,,,,,,yeah,,,I know `em,,,,phuc son,,,just stop!