PDA

View Full Version : Any of you watching...

BigDoug
09-10-2006, 08:20 PM
The documentaries of the world trade center disaster (911) ?
It's tough to watch again what we as a country went through that very day !
Do you remember where you were and what you were doing ?
I was recovering from back surgery and woke up to take my son to school and while traveling we liked to listen to Mark and Brian every morning, it was then that i first heard of this horrible news and immediately called the wife to tell her to turn on the television. pretty much all we did the rest of the day, very sad !!!!

JetBoatRich
09-11-2006, 03:37 AM
Do you remember where you were and what you were doing ?
I was in PA in a training class :rolleyes: the class was interrupted by someone telling us of a plane accident, he continued the class and said we will see the news on a break :yuk: when she came in again on the second plane it was time for a break. we watched the news on every break.
Class went on, we had no idea what really happened until we got back to the hotel. The class continued all week, nobody could go home, flights were cancels, etc. I made arrangements to dive the rental car home. We were let out early Friday, me and another person from my company drove 36 hours straight home finally with our families.

HOSS
09-11-2006, 03:46 AM
I drank a bunch of beer that night, Got up the next day, hit the gym then went to work. Figurred we`d finally calm the middle east down.

Tremor Therapy
09-11-2006, 06:24 AM
I remember 9/11/02 very vividly. I was at work in Carlsbad and we were in the middle of a video conference call with the corporate headquarters in New Mexico, when they had one of their secretaries burst into the New Mexico conference room blurting out that one of the towers had been hit by a plane.
We switched over to the local news, and I ended up watching everything for the next 6 hours there at work. I still remember the burning sensation in the pit of my stomach, and after watching last nights documentaries, I feel the same exact way I did 5 years ago, absolutely horrified, saddened beyond belief, and angry as all hell! :(

GoCiggie31
09-11-2006, 06:28 AM
We scheduled to put our house on the market in San Jose- then pulled it for a few weeks.
May FLAG IS WAVING TODAY IN MEMORY to NEVER FORGET and WAKE UP AMERICA!

GoCiggie31
09-11-2006, 06:33 AM
The documentaries of the world trade center disaster (911) ?
It's tough to watch again what we as a country went through that very day !
...very sad !!!!
Lets hope they don't EDIT too much from this doc. and turn it into a political issue. Just the facts even from the Clinton admin.
Yes, tough to watch but the american people need to see how much danger our freedom is in and NEVER FORGET.
Borders, language and Culture is important to keep our greatness.