PDA

View Full Version : Job Security...When are they going to learn?

slink
09-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Just got this off Press Enterprize.net. When are these guys going to learn, F'N unbelievable. BTW, if someone with video linking abilities can find and post the skit from SNL with Julia Lyuis Drefus (SP) spoofing MYSPACE, it's fricking hilarious.
Long Beach police arrest 38 men in online sex sting
The Associated Press
LONG BEACH
More than three dozen men have been arrested in a sting operation that targeted adults who use Internet chat rooms to try to have sex with minors, police announced Sunday.
The 38 men, ranging in age from 22 to 50, were caught during the three-day undercover operation. Police worked with the watchdog group Perverted Justice and the NBC newsmagazine "Dateline" to set up the sting as part of the show's ongoing "To Catch a Predator" series.
In the operation, volunteers from Perverted Justice posed as juveniles on the Internet. Police said the suspects contacted the decoys in online chat rooms over the last two months and arranged to meet them in person, often after sending sexually explicit messages.
The men began showing up at a Long Beach house on Friday expecting to have sex with minors, but were instead confronted by a TV camera crew, police said. Officers arrested the men as they tried to leave the residence, and most surrendered without incident.
The suspects were booked on suspicion of attempted lewd sexual acts with a minor under the age of 14. They were held at the Long Beach Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail and were scheduled to be arraigned Monday and Tuesday, said police Sgt. Lee DeBrabander.
Among the suspects arrested were an electrical engineer, a pizza deliveryman and a warehouse manager. They were all from Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura and San Diego counties.
DeBrabander said he hopes the publicity of the sting will deter others from preying on children.
"We want everyone to know that Long Beach police are enforcing these laws and if you're an adult trying to have sex with a child ... you will go to jail," the sergeant said.
Published: Monday, September 11, 2006 02:40 PDT
This text is invisible on the page, but this text is affected by the invisible item's flow. This text is invisible on the page, but this text is affected by the invisible item's flow. This text is invisible on the page, but this text is affected by the invisible item's flow.

socalmoney
09-11-2006, 07:54 AM
Here is the SNL MySpace video ironically on Myspace
watch here (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=737838151)

OldYeller
09-11-2006, 08:31 AM
SNL vid was pretty funny. As far as the guys that got caught, I hope that they get nailed!!!!! Some sh** just aint right.

GHT
09-11-2006, 08:37 AM
If they continue to do it, I would think it is because they have been successful at some point. Which brings up this question.. What are the percentages of these people actually having sex with these kids? Pretty sick to think a lot are getting through at some point without getting caught.
If they show up to the house they should be shot.

Jyruiz
09-11-2006, 08:54 AM
If they continue to do it, I would think it is because they have been successful at some point. Which brings up this question.. What are the percentages of these people actually having sex with these kids? Pretty sick to think a lot are getting through at some point without getting caught.
If they show up to the house they should be shot.
I like your thinking, but shotting them would be to easy of a way out. Put them in jail, in the general population and let them fend for themselfs.

blackcloud75
09-11-2006, 09:05 AM
Slinky......Pm Me your address
Cory

slink
09-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Slinky......Pm Me your address
Cory
Sent

RitcheyRch
09-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Need to castrate them bastards when they get caught and convicted.