PDA

View Full Version : HAVASU home 4 sale

Magic Boomerang
09-11-2006, 03:22 PM
If anyone in looking for a GREAT deal on a home in Havasu check out the attached photos. I missed my Labor Day target date in getting my house closed and I am more motivated than ever before. The house fell out of escrow last week and is now listed at $525k. I will entertain all offers as I would like to move forward with another project. Don't be shy with your offer, my impatience will result in a great deal for someone. Recent offers of $345k, $380k, & $420k were very appreciated but a little shy of what I need to clear. The house is similar to the Paradise Homes floor-plan and loaded with custom upgrades. I'll let it go for less than replacement cost. CHECK IT OUT!

LAFD
09-11-2006, 03:28 PM
boat included? :rollside:

Jyruiz
09-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Very nice house, good luck with the sale.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17523
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17524
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17525
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17526
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17528

Magic Boomerang
09-11-2006, 04:25 PM
boat included? :rollside:
Everything is negotiable!!!

Hardly Satisfied
09-12-2006, 10:06 AM
:rollside: :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
09-12-2006, 01:34 PM

Hardly Satisfied
09-13-2006, 01:11 AM
ttt

Hardly Satisfied
09-13-2006, 09:32 AM
ttt

Hardly Satisfied
09-14-2006, 01:02 AM

Hardly Satisfied
09-14-2006, 09:42 AM
ttt

4DAY4PLAY
09-14-2006, 09:54 AM
Killer pad...525k....really? Are you serious or just joking.....i have the same setup here in so cal (plus 600 sq feet) and its not worth 525k right now, probably not even 500k.....havasu must be holding its value.

Hardly Satisfied
09-15-2006, 01:14 AM
ttt

Hardly Satisfied
09-15-2006, 09:28 AM

Hardly Satisfied
09-17-2006, 07:34 PM
ttt

Hardly Satisfied
09-18-2006, 07:25 AM

SoCalOffshore
09-18-2006, 09:00 AM
great looking house. good luck selling. i have a lot for sale in the refuge and nothing is moving.

Magic Boomerang
09-18-2006, 09:58 AM
great looking house. good luck selling. i have a lot for sale in the refuge and nothing is moving.
Thanks and good luck to you as well! Citywide the market seems to have picked up over the past couple weeks, I'm not sure about the Refuge. Hopefully the slow days are behind us, but we will soon see!

Hardly Satisfied
09-19-2006, 01:21 AM

Hardly Satisfied
09-19-2006, 06:47 AM
ttt

Hardly Satisfied
09-19-2006, 10:00 AM
ttt

Hardly Satisfied
09-19-2006, 11:53 AM

Hardly Satisfied
09-20-2006, 01:29 AM
ttt

Hardly Satisfied
09-20-2006, 10:10 AM

Hardly Satisfied
09-20-2006, 01:31 PM
ttt

Hardly Satisfied
09-21-2006, 01:08 AM

Hardly Satisfied
09-21-2006, 07:05 AM
ttt

4DAY4PLAY
09-21-2006, 07:22 AM
Maybe you can ask the moderator to put a sticky on it so it stays at the top, that way you dont have to bump it every 3 hours for the next few months...just an idea, such a nice house someone should buy it

Magic Boomerang
09-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Maybe you can ask the moderator to put a sticky on it so it stays at the top, that way you dont have to bump it every 3 hours for the next few months...just an idea, such a nice house someone should buy it
I've got to admit I get quite a bit of assistance from "Hardly Satisfied" in keeping it at the top of the posts! What are friends for!?! Now it's my turn, I dropped my price this morning to $489,900! Custom quality and loaded with upgrades!

Hardly Satisfied
09-22-2006, 01:01 AM
great price

Kilrtoy
09-22-2006, 01:14 AM
I gotta say 100K less and I can have the same house set up and all.....
Havasu R.E. is in the toliet.
very nice , but way over priced, but there is always someone out there that will step up, MAYBE

andy01
09-22-2006, 01:52 AM
but way over priced, but there is always someone out there that will step up, MAYBE
I have to agree there are a lot of brand new homes for sale in Havasu. I think for 300K-350K you can have a 3 three bedroom 50 foot deep garage. There is a lot of houses for sale. 700 realtors 115 sales last month, people going to get hungry out there. Its been good for a long time but I think it has slowed down.

Magic Boomerang
09-22-2006, 09:00 AM
I have to agree there are a lot of brand new homes for sale in Havasu. I think for 300K-350K you can have a 3 three bedroom 50 foot deep garage. There is a lot of houses for sale. 700 realtors 115 sales last month, people going to get hungry out there. Its been good for a long time but I think it has slowed down.
Your right, you can purchase a builder spec all day with a 50 ft. garage. Just as there is a difference between a Bayliner and a DCB the same difference exists between a spec home and custom!!!

Bow Tie Omega
09-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Good Luck with your sale, a beautiful home. But on Neil Cavutto, the other day, they did say the bubble has officially burst. It is rapidly becoming a buyers market. Hopefully you can hang in there. Maybe rent out in the interim to help cover costs. My wife works directly with the big developers in the Cal/Nev/Az area and the vast consensus is drastic cutbacks in developement, some by as much as 70% for 2 years minimum. Once again good luck

Hardly Satisfied
09-22-2006, 09:35 AM
you are right you can buy a house with a 50 ft garage between 300k- 350k. but there is a difference between a regular home and a custom home. maybe you payed to much for your boat. there are alot of other boat builders out there that are alot cheaper than yours.Ho that's right maybe we should compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges, you think there might be a differance

andy01
09-22-2006, 04:30 PM
you are right you can buy a house with a 50 ft garage between 300k- 350k. but there is a difference between a regular home and a custom home. maybe you payed to much for your boat. there are alot of other boat builders out there that are alot cheaper than yours.Ho that's right maybe we should compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges, you think there might be a differance
No

Kilrtoy
09-22-2006, 05:45 PM
I guess i am very uninformed,
can someone please explain a spec home and a custom home when they look the same

wing-n-it
09-22-2006, 07:41 PM
I think some of you may be missing the pool and block walls. You can't get all that for $350,000.00. Good luck Mike - it's a great value.

4DAY4PLAY
09-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Theres no doubt thats a beautiful house but the Bottom line is half a million for a 2000 sq ft house regardless of spec or custom in Havasu right now is way overpriced. You say you dont HAVE to sell, then your better off keeping it, but if you WANT to sell it should be priced around 400k...MAX. Prices in So Cal, which will always hold there value more than Havasu, have already dropped in value quite a bit...for those that have sold. I guess what im trying to say is im tired of seeing an overpriced home at the top of the spam forums, bumped 5 times a day....just my humble opinion.

Hardly Satisfied
09-22-2006, 11:11 PM
No
than you must have got ripped of when you bought you boat . all I can say is that they saw you coming . there sure is a lot of other boat out there for a lot less

Hardly Satisfied
09-22-2006, 11:25 PM
I guess i am very uninformed,
can someone please explain a spec home and a custom home when they look the same
compare a Verde home vs a K.E.N. Home. lets see now 12in tile vs 18in tile, basic cabinets vs alter cabinet, tile counters vs granite counters,standand a/c vs upgraded a/c , the list could go on and on. it's like putting a 26 bayliner vs a 26 DCB we could say a boat is a boat they both use Mercury motors and drives

Hardly Satisfied
09-22-2006, 11:34 PM
I've got to admit I get quite a bit of assistance from "Hardly Satisfied" in keeping it at the top of the posts! What are friends for!?! Now it's my turn, I dropped my price this morning to $489,900! Custom quality and loaded with upgrades!
Now lets see now yes the house market has slowed down a bit, but does anybody that goes to buy something new or used try to get the best price they can.you test the waters to see if you can get has much has you can. I guess some people here must have got ripped of when buying there cars and boats paying full price.

Magic Boomerang
09-23-2006, 04:32 AM
Theres no doubt thats a beautiful house but the Bottom line is half a million for a 2000 sq ft house regardless of spec or custom in Havasu right now is way overpriced. You say you dont HAVE to sell, then your better off keeping it, but if you WANT to sell it should be priced around 400k...MAX. Prices in So Cal, which will always hold there value more than Havasu, have already dropped in value quite a bit...for those that have sold. I guess what im trying to say is im tired of seeing an overpriced home at the top of the spam forums, bumped 5 times a day....just my humble opinion.
Your humble opinion just bumped me back up TOP! Thanks for the help!!!

4DAY4PLAY
09-23-2006, 08:07 AM
Your humble opinion just bumped me back up TOP! Thanks for the help!!!
Your welcome...hows this for help, for anyone looking to buy a home in Havasu....DO YOUR HOMEWORK, there are several homes listed righted now just as nice as this one for 100k cheaper, and this winter, the'll be 150k cheaper.....You ask why im doing this??? It's agents and sellers like you listing a home for way more than its worth slowing this housing market down...If everyone would ask realistic prices there would be some movement, RE agents would still get paid, and we may be able to prolong the recession were heading for.

Hardly Satisfied
09-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Your welcome...hows this for help, for anyone looking to buy a home in Havasu....DO YOUR HOMEWORK, there are several homes listed righted now just as nice as this one for 100k cheaper, and this winter, the'll be 150k cheaper.....You ask why im doing this??? It's agents and sellers like you listing a home for way more than its worth slowing this housing market down...If everyone would ask realistic prices there would be some movement, RE agents would still get paid, and we may be able to prolong the recession were heading for.
I guess your right I will buy my next house in Desert hills. I an sure I will save about 300K. last time i checked it is in havasu, HO wait a second apples vs oranges I guess there both the same

Kilrtoy
09-23-2006, 11:23 AM
compare a Verde home vs a K.E.N. Home. lets see now 12in tile vs 18in tile, basic cabinets vs alter cabinet, tile counters vs granite counters,standand a/c vs upgraded a/c , the list could go on and on. it's like putting a 26 bayliner vs a 26 DCB we could say a boat is a boat they both use Mercury motors and drives
Ok, but does that justify 125K more im out to lunch on that one...
and a bayliner and a dcb dont look alike at all
it would be better to say orion and eliminator.

mouzer
09-23-2006, 12:39 PM
LOOKIN up your driveway there in the pics on the right side thats not a comercial building is it?

Hardly Satisfied
09-23-2006, 01:49 PM
LOOKIN up your driveway there in the pics on the right side thats not a comercial building is it?
That is a backside of another house

plaster dave
09-23-2006, 02:31 PM
When did this place become let's give everyone a hard time and talk shit about everyones stuff they want to sell. Cant you just not respond to a thread. Sorry but I have seen this to much lately on here. just my .02

4DAY4PLAY
09-23-2006, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=plaster dave]When did this place become let's give everyone a hard time and talk shit about everyones stuff they want to sell. Cant you just not respond to a thread. Sorry but I have seen this to much lately on here. just my .02[/QUOTE
IMO the spam section is for "good deals" for fellow ***boaters....not trying to fock em in the backside with no gel.

bigq
09-23-2006, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE=plaster dave]When did this place become let's give everyone a hard time and talk shit about everyones stuff they want to sell. Cant you just not respond to a thread. Sorry but I have seen this to much lately on here. just my .02[/QUOTE
IMO the spam section is for "good deals" for fellow ***boaters....not trying to fock em in the backside with no gel.
Maybe the house comes with gel...

Hardly Satisfied
09-24-2006, 01:14 AM
When did this place become let's give everyone a hard time and talk shit about everyones stuff they want to sell. Cant you just not respond to a thread. Sorry but I have seen this to much lately on here. just my .02
Well said thank you

shadow
09-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Just haters with nothing better to do! :mad: Probablly mad at themselves cause they paid too much for thier shit and want to take it out on someone else.

shadow
09-24-2006, 11:05 AM
If your not interested in buying it then i don't think Boonerang is interested
in your humble opinion.

mbrown2
09-24-2006, 11:31 AM
Ditto bro...and this sort of hating normally comes from folks that have made bad real estate investments or none at all....just haters trying to make their underachieving selfs feel better at someone else's expense...

Hardly Satisfied
09-24-2006, 11:33 AM
Just haters with nothing better to do! :mad: Probablly mad at themselves cause they paid too much for thier shit and want to take it out on someone else.
Well said, What's up Darrell. How's things going are you going to be around this thursday

shadow
09-24-2006, 11:42 AM
Well said, What's up Darrell. How's things going are you going to be around this thursday
Not much & yes we should be around as far as i know.You going to the Absolute Regatta this year?Lets get together one of theses days.
Headed to the channel now in the Rhino.Talk to you later. :)

shadow
09-24-2006, 06:26 PM
bump for 4day4play :wink:

4DAY4PLAY
09-24-2006, 07:32 PM
bump for 4day4play :wink:
I have no problem bumping this beautiful house as well, I just think its way overpriced.....and im not the only one who feels this way or else it would be sold already....I'll even offer you 400k right now for it....but not a penny more.