PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline Powerboats

shadow
09-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Has anyone seen 1 of these boats up close and personal? 30ft in particular
Talked with Blackedout250 and he's been helpful with info.They will be at the LB boat show in Oct.Unfortunatley i will not.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com

shadow
09-11-2006, 05:35 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1502adrenpboatsV30-1.jpg

shadow
09-11-2006, 07:31 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1502adrenpboatsV30-3.jpg

deltaAce
09-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow
09-11-2006, 07:53 PM
http://www.uniqueperformancewest.com/

HavasuSelect
09-11-2006, 07:54 PM
That's a bitchen boat. Awesome lines on it. It looks like a very roomy boat. Do you guys think the shifter placement would be uncomfortable? It seems like it would be difficult to have your right hand that far away from the wheel at high speeds.

INSman
09-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Has anyone seen 1 of these boats up close and personal? 30ft in particular
Talked with Blackedout250 and he's been helpful with info.They will be at the LB boat show in Oct.Unfortunatley i will not.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
I will probably be going to the LB SHow take a closer look at the boat, you want pics of something in particular ??

shadow
09-11-2006, 07:57 PM
That's a bitchen boat. Awesome lines on it. It looks like a very roomy boat. Do you guys think the shifter placement would be uncomfortable? It seems like it would be difficult to have your right hand that far away from the wheel at high speeds.
IMO this is one of the best looking 30' boats i've seen.
I could learn to live with the placement of the shifter. :)

HavasuSelect
09-11-2006, 08:00 PM
IMO this is one of the best looking 30' boats i've seen.
I could learn to live with the placement of the shifter. :)
LOL, I totally agree with everything you just said. :) I love how roomy it is, and I love how the rear of the back seat lifts up with the engine hatch for easy access to the motors.

shadow
09-11-2006, 08:01 PM
I will probably be going to the LB SHow take a closer look at the boat, you want pics of something in particular ??
Yeah Blaine,every angle!Inside & out.
Bring one back with you for a test drive.
You being the baller that you are work out a 2 boat deal and they can start mine with your deposit. :)

dicudmore
09-11-2006, 08:18 PM
left hand is for steering :wink: In all seriousness, your hand should never leave the throttles while underway

dicudmore
09-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Yeah Blaine,every angle!Inside & out.
Bring one back with you for a test drive.
You being the baller that you are work out a 2 boat deal and they can start mine with your deposit. :)
after 5 seasons in a CAT you'd think about going V-bottom?? :220v:

Todd969
09-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Drinking? Wait for the 40' razer.

shadow
09-11-2006, 08:24 PM
after 5 seasons in a CAT you'd think about going V-bottom?? :220v:
Never know :idea: ,Our boat has been an excellent boat.But after 5 seasons we are ready for a change.
Insurance would be the deciding factor if we were to go with another Cat
and bigger HP + twins = out of my league.
Still waiting to see the 34' Ultra.

Todd969
09-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Missed you guys this weekend. Didn't even take the boat out. I did take the rhino down to the channel Sunday and ran 2 of my RC boats for a couple of hours. It was like a weekday.

shadow
09-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Missed you guys this weekend. Didn't even take the boat out. I did take the rhino down to the channel Sunday and ran 2 of my RC boats for a couple of hours. It was like a weekday.
We should be out Sunday either by boat or Rhino.Maybe Sat afternoon Rhino
adventure.

dicudmore
09-11-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm hoping to get out sunday if I can get a crew rounded up :idea:

shadow
09-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Most likely sun will be in the water.Hope to see you out there. :)

Bling Bling
09-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Hola Darell, if you need some info on this boat, a buddie of mine in FL has been in one. Let me see if I can get some details for ya. What I hear so far solid very clean and fast for a V-bottom. Alot of simularities(SP) to a DCB cock pit, nice and clean. Out for the next few weekends, see if we can hook up. Faulk

shadow
09-12-2006, 05:34 AM
Hola Darell, if you need some info on this boat, a buddie of mine in FL has been in one. Let me see if I can get some details for ya. What I hear so far solid very clean and fast for a V-bottom. Alot of simularities(SP) to a DCB cock pit, nice and clean. Out for the next few weekends, see if we can hook up. Faulk
Thanks Greg! power & speed,handling,single or twins?.likes and dislikes about the boat & company.We will be around and should be on the water. :)
CC Boat or ?.

Beer-30
09-12-2006, 06:05 AM
left hand is for steering :wink: In all seriousness, your hand should never leave the throttles while underway
.....and, it shouldn't take two hands to steer it anyway! I know mine doesn't, at any speed, and this one would have to be considerably better.

sigepmock
09-12-2006, 06:13 AM
We'll be out too Sunday. We'll look for you or if you want come along with us. We're also done for a Rhino run.....just put the new clutch sheave in last night :crossx:
Chris

HavasuSelect
09-12-2006, 06:39 AM
.....and, it shouldn't take two hands to steer it anyway! I know mine doesn't, at any speed, and this one would have to be considerably better.
You guys are prob right. I'm used to driving a 20 year old boat with the original drive. We put in a bigger motor but haven't put in hydraulic steering yet. So I kinda like keeping both hands on the wheel as much as possible.

Tequila-John
09-12-2006, 07:08 AM
very cool looking boat

INSman
09-12-2006, 07:43 AM
I am sure the twin Ilmor 625 boat is running very fast, but I would like to see a single 710 Ilmor or Merc 700 on this bad boy for lake purposes. Getting tired of writing checks for oil changes and basic service x 2 every time !! :220v:

beaverretriever
09-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Those are both good looking boats. I think I could do without the BIG ADRENALINE writing down the side. I love the interior. :)
On a side note: Stock equipment says it comes with a "Halon" fire system. I didnt think Halon was available to the open market any longer... Just noticing.

shadow
09-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Those are both good looking boats. I think I could do without the BIG ADRENALINE writing down the side. I love the interior. :)
On a side note: Stock equipment says it comes with a "Halon" fire system. I didnt think Halon was available to the open market any longer... Just noticing.
I don't think the BIG ADRENALINE down the side comes stock. :)
One other thing that may raise a question,is boarding the boat from the water?Without a swimstep & slippery fiberglass may be tough.

Cole Trickle
09-12-2006, 11:35 AM
I don't think the BIG ADRENALINE down the side comes stock. :)
One other thing that may raise a question,is boarding the boat from the water?Without a swimstep & slippery fiberglass may be tough.
that was the first thing that caught my eye.
Gorgeous boat with nice lines but we all need a place to get in/out of the water and the ladies need a non slippery area to shake what there mama gave them!!;) :crossx:

abraman1326
09-12-2006, 01:49 PM
I really like the dash and instrument lay out. Good looking rig...
BRA

steet
09-13-2006, 04:57 PM
I am sure the twin Ilmor 625 boat is running very fast, but I would like to see a single 710 Ilmor or Merc 700 on this bad boy for lake purposes. Getting tired of writing checks for oil changes and basic service x 2 every time !! :220v:
If I was going to go 700hp I would not consider the 700 merc, but would go with an 800 something, probably teague. From what I have heard, the merc 700 uses about 50 percent more fuel than the 710 Ilmor. I can believe this since the 625 is about 15% more efficient than the merc 525