PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a built BBF for sale ???

1968Droptop
09-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Someone PM'd me about a BBF the had for sale, but I freakin got overly happy with the delete button the other day and can't find the info. If my memory serves you were in CA, and it complete carb to pan ?? PM again please.

1968Droptop
09-12-2006, 03:04 AM
Bump

1968Droptop
09-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Bump

Scoobinator
09-13-2006, 07:12 AM
Someone PM'd me about a BBF the had for sale, but I freakin got overly happy with the delete button the other day and can't find the info. If my memory serves you were in CA, and it complete carb to pan ?? PM again please.
Hey 1968droptop just a thought I'm sure you already made up your mind but have you talked to Dave at DNE and see if that motor you want will work for your application you have to think when most guys build motors they build them for that boat and Dave at DNE can probably help you out to make sure that you won't be disappointed he is really good at making a motor that will make a specific boat do what it is capable of.
Just Trying to help The Scoob

3 daytona`s
09-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Hey Drop uou aren`t going to put a ford in the Daytona are you?

1968Droptop
09-13-2006, 02:19 PM
Hey there Scooby ! Thanks for the info, DNE is the last 'interview' (LOL) I have to make. I've been on the phone with about 4 different builders, talk about a TON of info...wow ! It's like my brain is a 1gig hard drive, and I'm trying to download 1000 mp3's. Just trying to learn as much as possible before droping the cash !
3 daytona`s: Yep, Blue Oval all the way ! I want it to be fast :).
Booby Bouncer: I've chatted with Paul a couple of times. He'll have to assemble what I'm looking for.

Scoobinator
09-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey there Scooby ! Thanks for the info, DNE is the last 'interview' (LOL) I have to make. I've been on the phone with about 4 different builders, talk about a TON of info...wow ! It's like my brain is a 1gig hard drive, and I'm trying to download 1000 mp3's. Just trying to learn as much as possible before droping the cash !
3 daytona`s: Yep, Blue Oval all the way ! I want it to be fast :).
Booby Bouncer: I've chatted with Paul a couple of times. He'll have to assemble what I'm looking for.
I bet your brains racked if you talk to Dave tell him Brian with the 85 orange eliminator sprint sent you.
when you buy you will learn quicker

dmontzsta
09-13-2006, 04:28 PM
Paul is actually building a motor for me right now. I can say, this guy knows every in and out of the 385 Ford there is...sometimes he talks and I have no idea what he is talking about. lol. Sorry Paul, you are just too advanced for me in regards to some of the components, especially when you get into the metals the blocks were cast in and all that jazz...but it is good info and I carry some with me. :)

3 daytona`s
09-13-2006, 04:46 PM
you have a problem with fords:mad: :p
Hey the Daytona he bought had a BBC in it why change everything when it`s good to go. CALM DOWN :)

dmontzsta
09-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Hey the Daytona he bought had a BBC in it why change everything when it`s good to go. CALM DOWN :)
He is changing with the future in mind. :)

3 daytona`s
09-13-2006, 05:11 PM
He is changing with the future in mind. :)
Certainly you jest :)