Jordy
09-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Always looking on the bright side.... and shit. :D :D :D

Jordy
09-11-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't have enough of a record to be a Raider's fan. :D :D :D

Ziggy
09-11-2006, 09:26 PM
He chunked one pretty bad near the end when deep in his end...got a lucky bounce.
Wonder if he'd had to kick 3 or 4 from his goal line like Scifres did if he'd done so well????.....hhhhhmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm? :)

djunkie
09-11-2006, 09:26 PM
I read that you did. :crossx:
Oh and F- the raiders and their miserable following. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

bignet
09-11-2006, 09:55 PM
I read that you did. :crossx:
Oh and F- the raiders and their miserable following. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
I've said it once and I'll say it again....Raiders for life!
PS....F*ck all R8R haters! :crossx:
:crossx:
bignet

djunkie
09-11-2006, 09:57 PM
bignet
Well fock me I guess. 90% of the people I work with are Raider nation freaks. I'll give you guys one thing, your sure loyal to your team. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

bignet
09-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Well fock me I guess. 90% of the people I work with are Raider nation freaks. I'll give you guys one thing, your sure loyal to your team. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:
I guess you gotta root for someone right? It's all good djunkie.... :crossx:
bignet...akaMyTeamSuckedTonight

djunkie
09-11-2006, 10:00 PM
I guess you gotta root for someone right? It's all good djunkie.... :crossx:
bignet...akamyteamsucksperiod
LOL!!!!!!! Just f***ing with ya.
:crossx: :crossx:

bignet
09-11-2006, 10:07 PM
LOL!!!!!!! Just f***ing with ya.
:crossx: :crossx:
f*cker :mad: !!! keep a man when he's down will ya??? :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-11-2006, 10:12 PM
bignet
LMAO FAIDRES

Riomouse911
09-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Ouch, it was tough to watch, but nothing I didn't think was going to happen this year... SD looks good, the best in the West so far, hopefully Brees won't be missed that much. Denver needs to get it together, or they'll fight with the Chiefs for 2nd in the West. As for Aaron Brooks and the O-line? Oofa! What a disaster1
I've been an OAKLAND Raider fan over 30 years, through the good times and bad...and yes, I'll admit the Raiders are lookin' to finish 5-11 this year, too.

HaulinAss
09-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Raiders for life!
maybe LOSE for life but thats about all they have going

HaulinAss
09-12-2006, 02:13 AM
I'll admit the Raiders are lookin' to finish 5-11 this year, too.
you think that they will do that good? :D

RitcheyRch
09-12-2006, 04:07 AM
Now thats funny. :)

jdogginla
09-12-2006, 04:12 AM
Damn.......I'll be collecting so much $$$$ at work today, it'll almost be like get'n 2 pay chex this week! I tried to tell the Faider Nation that the preseason doesn't mean squat! They all laughed at me when I told them they would go 5-11 this season.
The monetary bets are nice to collect on, but the best bet to collect is the bet I made where I get to go to this Raider Nation House and take any item (excpet main tv, and appliances) and keep it in my house for a yr. Hahahahaha.....dumb ass! Gonna love taking his shit, and then have him come over and see his shit in my house.......Baahahahahahaha.
Go Bolts!

RitcheyRch
09-12-2006, 06:36 AM
A Packer/Raider game might be good.
Do the Raiders play GB 5 times? Seriously, I would be shocked if they win 5 games.

Hardly Satisfied
09-12-2006, 06:50 AM
Their punter sure can punt the ball :)
RAIDERS SUCK

Ziggy
09-12-2006, 06:53 AM
A Packer/Raider game might be good.
Kinda funny to hear such talk about teams that have dominated in years past.......
Raiders were pathetic last night, I loved it!!!!
9 sacks........rotflmao

THOR
09-12-2006, 06:57 AM
bignet
Sweet. I think I saw your thoughts on a sticker on your back window of a lowered Impala. Nothing but class from all the Raider Nation.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-12-2006, 07:07 AM
IF the Raiders win 4 games their fans should be grateful. They look bad, bad, bad.

Tequila-John
09-12-2006, 07:08 AM
O line looked sick! Crumbled

godfather
09-12-2006, 07:13 AM
boy i glad we got rid of aarom brooks aka JJ dyno might. :skull:

jdogginla
09-12-2006, 07:17 AM
A lil bit off topic here, but WTF is with Randy Moss and the hairdo last night. I'm all for the retro afro look, but shouldn't it be picked out so it atleast looks presentable. That thing looked like it had a blue jay and 3 doves living in it.
****'n raider nation............blahahahaah! :rollside:

Tremor Therapy
09-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Looked bad....they got shut out at home! We were told we had one of the best front 7 in football all preseason, and they definately came to play! I bet Moss is really missing Minnesota and Dante about now! My only concern is going to be keeping LT healthy! The last few seasons he has come up lame at the end, and that was with a more refined quarterback. I hope we start fine tuning River's passing game because the Raiders were teeing off on LT in the second half (what did he have 30 yards after half time), and I don't want to see us LT'less by mid season. But it was still a great way to start the season.....by the way, did you all catch Marty yelling at the defense on the 4th down play at the end of the game..."don't let them in the f*cking endzone!" Gotta love it!

jdogginla
09-12-2006, 07:30 AM
Looked bad....they got shut out at home! We were told we had one of the best front 7 in football all preseason, and they definately came to play! I bet Moss is really missing Minnesota and Dante about now! My only concern is going to be keeping LT healthy! The last few seasons he has come up lame at the end, and that was with a more refiend quarterback. I hope we start fine tuning River's passing game because the Raiders were teeing off on LT in the second half (what did he have 30 yards after half time), and I don't want to see us LT'less by mid season. But it was still a great way to start the season.....by the way, did you all catch Marty yelling at the defense on the 4th down play at the end of the game..."don't let them in the f*cking endzone!" Gotta love it!
Not just the end of the game but on 4th down! Didn't need to be a great lip reader to see what he yelled. Gotta love the hatred for the raiders soooo much to have your coach yelling at you with 6 sec's left and a 27-0 score...."Do NOT let them into the Focking End Zone" That my friends is a passion of hatred!
NICE!$@#^%

jbtrailerjim
09-12-2006, 07:39 AM
I will be amazed if they win more than 3 or 4 games this season. :sleeping:
Raiders = Pathetic

Not So Fast
09-12-2006, 08:06 AM
Looked bad....they got shut out at home! We were told we had one of the best front 7 in football all preseason, and they definately came to play! I bet Moss is really missing Minnesota and Dante about now! My only concern is going to be keeping LT healthy! The last few seasons he has come up lame at the end, and that was with a more refiend quarterback. I hope we start fine tuning River's passing game because the Raiders were teeing off on LT in the second half (what did he have 30 yards after half time), and I don't want to see us LT'less by mid season. But it was still a great way to start the season.....by the way, did you all catch Marty yelling at the defense on the 4th down play at the end of the game..."don't let them in the f*cking endzone!" Gotta love it!
Damn. I thought Rivers looked incredibly sharp last nite on the few passes he threw!! The long one to I think Parker with Sapp boring down on him was brilliant. Marty ball can make for a tired LT, we had something like 14 straight runs up the gut?? Its only one game but Rivers looked pretty darn good to me.
Lets talk about the defense, HOLY MOLY, have a game huh? Why they didnt just keep hitting Moss in the flat was amazing, Jammer was playing off him by 10 yds. All in all a good way to start the season for the Chargers :D As far as the Raiders go, sad, sad, sad. Too bad :D NSF

SHOTKALLIN
09-12-2006, 08:35 AM
The Raiders are a Sappy bunch. Pun intended. I guess it will be another long year. If I were in charge that team would be doing up downs till next week. The O line is weak. Brooks wishes he could blame his fate on the O line. Walters showed him up though I think. Hopefully Walters will start. They need to trade Brooks along with Tui. Hell I'll even take Jeff George over Brooks. They can also trade the reciever who dropped all his passes. :argue: Art Shell looked pissed and I would like to be a fly on the wall in the locker room on Tuesday morning.

SHOTKALLIN
09-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Superbowl prediction Baltimore or San Diego. Merriman is a beast!
thats what i meant

Tyson Ross
09-12-2006, 08:59 AM
"Superbowl prediction Baltimore vs. San Diego. Merriman is a beast!"
That would be something!!! 2 AFC teams in the Superbowl!!!! :D
That was the ugliest game I have ever seen. I don't care which team you were rootin for.

Tremor Therapy
09-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Since the thread started as one in the Raiders defense, Brookes had what, 4 passes dropped? The Raiders were also at their undisciplined best with a number of penalties. Shell was a tough SOB when he played, and they said he was a tough SOB during his first stint as coach.
But it has already been said at least once, I wouldn't want to be at the Raider facility today, I bet there are some serious ass chewings taking place!

chub
09-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Do the Raiders play GB 5 times? Seriously, I would be shocked if they win 5 games.
Listen pal, you and ritchyrich need to get back on raider bashing and leave the Pack out of this.
Please! :p

Screaming Pete
09-12-2006, 12:47 PM
i think it suck that 2 teams in the NFL Raiders and Packers can't even put a point up on the board. they both have some of the most loyal fans in the game. the team management owes the fans to put a better product on the field.