PDA

View Full Version : Child abduction notice from 10:23 to 11:23

DILLIGAF
09-11-2006, 09:27 PM
That is what the emergency message is on the TV. You know, like a weather alert thing. My question/observations are:
1) Why put it on TV with no other info like lic plate, etc
2) If I am watching TV I am not on the fwy
3) WTF are we supposed to do at home
This makes 0 sense to me...Am I the only one?

CARLSON-JET
09-11-2006, 09:31 PM
They were obviously singling you out as they read your location under your avatar "Location: On the road baby............ on the road!" .. sad bit of info though. I hope they find the missing little person.. R.B.

Charley
09-11-2006, 09:32 PM
What the hell is wrong with you... dont you like kids?? now that you have the info get your ass out on the Road and find that kid....gees what a HATER!!! :D

RitcheyRch
09-12-2006, 03:56 AM
These child abductions seem to almost be a daily occurrence

topless
09-12-2006, 05:31 AM
Most likely a custody dispute.
"I'm taking our daughter you unfit POS"
"No you're not, I'm calling the police you asshole".
Bingo, Dad is now a kidnapper.
Last weekend we took my fiance's son and his ex's two older kids to the river with us. Well psycho ex decided to go crazy and call the popo when we were still in the driveway. She made a huge scene but her husband calmed her down and we left. Long story short, some women use kids as a tool to get back at the men they never should have had children with in the first place.

Cole Trickle
09-12-2006, 08:10 AM
It was a little confusing??
Came on in the middle of The Gene Simmons show and ran across the screen for what seemed like 10 minutes....
The whole time me and Jen kept asking why put that up if your not giving details?(It said child abduction in California)