PDA

View Full Version : Invisible String

dirty old man
09-12-2006, 09:04 AM
Have you ever noticed that when someone slows down in front of you while driving, they are usually making/receiving a phone call. There must be a string between the right foot and the phone that causes it to lift. Happens too often in the fast lane too

burtandnancy
09-12-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm beginning to think the state laws that require cell phones to be hands free may be on to something. Of course I can steer, shift, drink my coffee, raise the windows and adjust the radio in traffic while talking with a devise held up to my ear, but not everyone else can...

RJ Nordic
09-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Made a sign the other day that could be read in the mirror of the person in front of me. "Drive and get off the damn phone ass hole." :mad:
Have another one for those on the side of me. Haven't shown it that much however. "Get off the phone OR move one lane to the right so I can hit ya." :hammer2:
I hate stupid people. :argue: If you are in the #1 or 2 lane do the speed limit (or better) and drive forward or park it and talk. :confused:

RitcheyRch
09-12-2006, 06:49 PM
I want a sign that reads "how would you drive with that phone stuffed up your arse"