PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be nice if

chase8
09-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if only one time in your life you turned on the tv to watch the news and they said " Everything is going great, nobody killed, molested, robbed, lied, cheated, abducted, invaded, or raped anyone, and we're not in the mood to make something up so we're cutting straight to weather and sports. Have a nice day! I'd probably shit myself!

Cheap Thrills
09-12-2006, 12:00 PM
I would be happy if I could sit down in front of the TV with a snack and be able to finish it before one of those damn Vagasil commercials comes on. :yuk: It never fails. they always build your appitite with those tasty looking food commercials just enough to make you run to the fridge then they f uck ya whith the next set. it's either something sick like fem products or something to help you shit.
C.T. :wink:

ratso
09-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if only one time in your life you turned on the tv to watch the news and they said " Everything is going great, nobody killed, molested, robbed, lied, cheated, abducted, invaded, or raped anyone, and we're not in the mood to make something up so we're cutting straight to weather and sports. Have a nice day! I'd probably shit myself!
I think there is a country song like that.
Anne Murray I believe?

h2oski2fast
09-12-2006, 12:23 PM
What's the fun in that?

RitcheyRch
09-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Would be nice but never gonna happen in our lifetime.

lewiville
09-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Reuters: 9-13-06
Southern California
Just today and boy scout helped a old lady cross the street............................................ ..............................................and then she got hit by a drunk driver.