PDA

View Full Version : Does Canada Have an Army?

Debbolas
01-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Ignorant US Citizens DEMAND to KNOW!!!
(ok, my daughter actually wanted to know)
:D
((and she isn't ignorant, but it made a better headline))
;)

hoolign
01-15-2006, 03:50 PM
Were working on it (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102988)

djunkie
01-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Sure they do. Heres a pic of some of the weapons they use. :crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1768canada_Medium_.bmp

Debbolas
01-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks Mark!
(Wait a minute.......wouldn't that be their police force?) :confused:

phebus
01-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Yes, they are backing up the French Army :rollside:

Jbb
01-15-2006, 04:07 PM
One of these days...Snidely is gonna have the upper hand!
http://www.andyscoasterpage.com/images/dudleylogo.jpg

ahhell
01-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Yep...were it
I asked a Canadian at work the same thing the other day, he laughed and said the Canadian air to air combat system was comprised of 14 missles, but the Canadians are nice folk AYE

GHT
01-15-2006, 04:30 PM
Yea, every time they have Maple Flag (air force military exercise). They are loaded with US aircraft. This is as strong as their military gets... :rolleyes:

Debbolas
01-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Yep...were it
I asked a Canadian at work the same thing the other day, he laughed and said the Canadian air to air combat system was comprised of 14 missles, but the Canadians are nice folk AYE
Scream says "HI"
We are cooking dinner in our new kitchen:D
(listening to George Winston "Summer")
How the heck are you?

hoolign
01-15-2006, 04:36 PM
We don't need weapons! :rolleyes:

Kachina26
01-15-2006, 04:41 PM
Absolutely! Check out their guys in action, click (http://www.therailforum.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/action,dlattach/topic,1743.0/id,3810)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-15-2006, 08:32 PM
I don't know if they still do, but they used to. They were right next to our boys on D-Day. Some at Omaha Beach and most at Juno Beach (I think it's the next one south, if I remember correctly)
This site has a story and some great photos
Juno Beach-Normandy (http://www.stormpages.com/junobeach/d_day.html)

hoolign
01-15-2006, 08:50 PM
I don't know if they still do, but they used to. They were right next to our boys on D-Day. Some at Omaha Beach and most at Juno Beach (I think it's the next one south, if I remember correctly)
This site has a story and some great photos
Juno Beach-Normandy (http://www.stormpages.com/junobeach/d_day.html)
No one ever remembers that! Or the amount of Canadians that died there! we may not have as much in the equipment division ..but Canadians have never been afraid to get into it..our goverment on the other hand..sad is all I can say!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Furthermore, while I'm on the Canadian bandwagon (my GOD! What's gotten into me??? :rolleyes: ) They also joined into WWI before our pu$$y president Wilson did. Many of our men went to Canada to join the fight against the Kaiser.
My how things change . . .

phebus
01-15-2006, 10:10 PM
They are our good neighbors to the north. After all, who's ever heard of a problem with Canadian illegal immigrants. :rollside:

hoolign
01-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Furthermore, while I'm on the Canadian bandwagon (my GOD! What's gotten into me??? :rolleyes: ) They also joined into WWI before our pu$$y president Wilson did. Many of our men went to Canada to join the fight against the Kaiser.
My how things change . . .
I have never wanted you more..Hoolign is sportin wood :D

spectras only
01-15-2006, 11:01 PM
we don't need no freaking army :argue: ! Some do arm themselves :p . All I need is this ship cannon setup in my doorway to keep outsiders away :rollside:
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/arsenal3.jpg

canuck1
01-16-2006, 09:33 AM
They are our good neighbors to the north. After all, who's ever heard of a problem with Canadian illegal immigrants. :rollside:
Only in Florida and Arizona in the winter, those all you can eat buffets can really get the blue hairs going

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 10:35 AM
Ok, so army? or no army?
I see self armed citizens, mounted police, and they fought against the Kaiser in World War I before our country joined............what about now?
My daughter wants to know
:)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Geez! There is this new invention called a search engine. :rolleyes:
Just teasin' you. I know that you came to the all-knowing HB forum so you wouldn't have to search.
The answer is . . .
yes
Canadian Army Home Page (http://www.armee.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/6_1.asp)

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 10:42 AM
Thank you!!

dmontzsta
01-16-2006, 10:49 AM
They have a small army of homos, posting on HB. :)

Tom Brown
01-16-2006, 10:53 AM
We don't need weapons! :rolleyes:
Badges? We don't need no stiking badges.

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Badges? We don't need no stiking badges.
"How much for your women?"
:p

hoolign
01-16-2006, 11:36 AM
Ok, so army? or no army?
I see self armed citizens, mounted police, and they fought against the Kaiser in World War I before our country joined............what about now?
My god woman ..you cant be serious??? What grade is your kid in to ask these questions?? :rolleyes:

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 11:47 AM
(what, no topless to play with?)
;)
She is in high school and a boy there is from Canada...so theywere asking him if Canada had; stores, malls; an army; etc.....

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Ok, so army? or no army?
Yes we do and there is a station about an hour away from me North called ColdLake and 1 hour south is Wainwright Base Station.......( . )( . )........ :)

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 02:01 PM
They have a small army of homos, posting on HB. :)
Don't you wish we were Homo's Donald.........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 02:06 PM
;)
She is in high school and a boy there is from Canada...so theywere asking him if Canada had; stores, malls; an army; etc.....
That is about as funny as my holiday in California, I was on this beach and these people were close to us and started talking to us and I said I was from Alberta Canada and he then proceeded to ask me if I knew a girl in BC called Susan Montgomery, I looked at this guy and he was serious :p I told him she must live on the other side of the tracks...This is true, it was in Sana Monica...........( . )( . ).........Talked like dude and all that shit :p

canuck1
01-16-2006, 02:35 PM
"How much for your women?"
:p
You can have Kim for a pack of smokes

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 02:40 PM
And 24 pack of beer........( . )( . )......Forgot the important stuff Canucklehead :p

Biglue
01-16-2006, 02:40 PM
They asked about women not cross dressers. :crossx:
As far as an army, they don't need it. Just give Kim Hanson a bunch afro-disiacs (sp) and tell him/her there is a bunch of soldier boys out there. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 02:43 PM
That is about as funny as my holiday in California, I was on this beach and these people were close to us and started talking to us and I said I was from Alberta Canada and he then proceeded to ask me if I knew a girl in BC called Susan Montgomery, I looked at this guy and he was serious :p I told him she must live on the other side of the tracks...This is true, it was in Sana Monica...........( . )( . ).........Talked like dude and all that shit :p
Dude, that is so uncool, they totally should have just let ya chill on the beach, man..........
;)

canuck1
01-16-2006, 02:44 PM
And 24 pack of beer........( . )( . )......Forgot the important stuff Canucklehead :p
Feeding you would be Debs problem I was just trying to get rid of you

canuck1
01-16-2006, 02:45 PM
They asked about women not cross dressers. :crossx:
As far as an army, they don't need it. Just give Kim Hanson a bunch afro-disiacs (sp) and tell him/her there is a bunch of soldier boys out there. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
In this case it's the sale that is important not the details

dmontzsta
01-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Don't you wish we were Homo's Donald.........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:
Not really. I dont want any part of your homosexual lifestyles, it makes me puke. :mad: :)

little rowe boat
01-16-2006, 03:44 PM
I would think that was a legit question. Aren't there about 14 of you in the entire country??? :)

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Feeding you would be Debs problem I was just trying to get rid of you
They won't let me go back without a pink card :p ........( . )( . ).......I only have green :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Not really. I dont want any part of your homosexual lifestyles, it makes me puke. :mad: :)
My lifestyle produced 3 girls that can be models, straight is in Donald! Wake up now and get a normal car, grow some hair....thats about all you can handle right now :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 04:13 PM
I would think that was a legit question. Aren't there about 14 of you in the entire country??? :)
Ya,me and my cousins.........( . )( . )........... :p

little rowe boat
01-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Ya,me and my cousins.........( . )( . )........... :p
I guess your daughters aren't Canadians then. :p

canuck1
01-16-2006, 04:18 PM
My lifestyle produced 3 girls that can be models, straight is in Donald! Wake up now and get a normal car, grow some hair....thats about all you can handle right now :crossx:
SMACK
That would be one point for Kimmy....

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Should I be "surprised" that my Canada Question Thread has turned into a Bench Racers Forum?
LOL

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Test tube---checked out the tube and looked good and made 3 blond, blue hair beauties..Her name is Marcy..............( . )( . )............. :p

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Should I be "surprised" that my Canada Question Thread has turned into a Bench Racers Forum?
LOL
Well what the hell were you thinking, you all hate us Except for Brown.........( . )( . )......... :cry: :p

little rowe boat
01-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Well what the hell were you thinking, you all hate us Except for Brown.........( . )( . )......... :cry: :p
No,no,no only the French canadians. :argue:

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Ok, Group Hug for the Canadians :rolleyes:
:D:D

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 05:03 PM
No,no,no only the French canadians. :argue:
I hate those f uckers also......( . )( . )......... :cool:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Ok, Group Hug for the Canadians :rolleyes:
:D:D
Are we singing also........." We are sort of a Family ".......( . )( . )....I'm just bored Deb, nothing like waking the place up :D :D

Big Warlock
01-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Canada is a population of 32 million? USA is a population of 300 million (give or take a few) So I am guessing the Army is on par with Rhode Island's National Guard??? :crossx:

canuck1
01-16-2006, 05:09 PM
Be thankfull that they don't look like Kimmy

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 05:10 PM
does canada have a 6ft law at strip clubs?I heard not,OH canada

little rowe boat
01-16-2006, 05:11 PM
How do we know they don't. He needs to post pics of them. :)

canuck1
01-16-2006, 05:15 PM
does canada have a 6ft law at strip clubs?I heard not,OH canada
Actually it is 2 feet......No more sniff seats

Wet Dream
01-16-2006, 05:15 PM
;)
So...the high schooler from canada didn't know if canada has an army, so your daughter came home and asked you, you don't know, and so you brought it to the boards for an expedited answer? :rolleyes:

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 05:31 PM
Actually it is 2 feet......No more sniff seats
I was in winsor years ago,,,,,,,

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 05:37 PM
So to keep everyone updated............
Canada has an army (we are unsure of the exact size)
and strip clubs with a rule about how close you can get to the dancers...

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 05:40 PM
So to keep everyone updated............
Canada has an army (we are unsure of the exact size)
and strip clubs with a rule about how close you can get to the dancers...
oh yeah,it gets cold.Also Waynes world was from there right?

hoolign
01-16-2006, 05:44 PM
And the temerature in Alaska is what? :rolleyes:

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah, but how can they be happy up in that big white country........when you look at a United States Map, the entire country is white, no detail, nothing, it's like they pissed off chuck norris and he slapped all the color off of the country.....
;)

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 05:45 PM
And the temerature in Alaska is what? :rolleyes:
that you cant hit the P on your keyboard

riverroyal
01-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, but how can they be happy up in that big white country........when you look at a United States Map, the entire country is white, no detail, nothing, it's like they pissed off chuck norris and he slapped all the color off of the country.....
;)
you know Chuck is my cousin,and my Dads from canada,so his "we walked in the snow to school stories" are for real

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-16-2006, 05:47 PM
;)
Oh crap!!! LMAO!

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Canada is a population of 32 million? USA is a population of 300 million (give or take a few) So I am guessing the Army is on par with Rhode Island's National Guard??? :crossx:
You live like rats, whoppity shit.........( . )( . ).........General mass we are still bigger than you and can fart and 20,00 people don't smell it....... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Amanda and Aleasha does, so shut up..........( . )( . )........ :p

hoolign
01-16-2006, 05:50 PM
So...the high schooler from canada didn't know if canada has an army, so your daughter came home and asked you, you don't know, and so you brought it to the boards for an expedited answer? :rolleyes:
Thats kind of funny..
The teachers kid asked the Canadian...who didn't know, then the teachers kid asked the teacher...who didn't know ..then the teacher asked a boating forum???...who didn't know ..and who knew???? Google knew! :D

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 05:52 PM
But we are learning soooooooooo much about Canada this way

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 05:57 PM
;)
I think that map is outdated Deb, you ever been here? Its pristine snow covered mountains and water that is so clear, you wonder why they let you boat there........( . )( . ).......... :p The air is clean also, you could tease those lungs abit...No smog here girl, just sweet smeling air... :p

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 06:03 PM
I think that map is outdated Deb, you ever been here? Its pristine snow covered mountains and water that is so clear, you wonder why they let you boat there........( . )( . ).......... :p The air is clean also, you could tease those lungs abit...No smog here girl, just sweet smeling air... :p
It sounds great, really beautiful....someday Scream and I will travel up there.
(I just always thought it was funny that the US maps show Canada as all white, no detail at all)
;)

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 06:04 PM
But we are learning soooooooooo much about Canada this way
No, you aren't..........( . )( . ).............We don't live in Igloo's, my pet isn't a f uckin seal, I wear shoes..not snowshoes! I don't drive a dog sled and eat bannock! :p

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 06:05 PM
No, you aren't..........( . )( . ).............We don't live in Igloo's, my pet isn't a f uckin seal, I wear shoes..not snowshoes! I don't drive a dog sled and eat bannock! :p
I give up, what is a bannock?
:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 06:08 PM
(I just always thought it was funny that the US maps show Canada as all white, no detail at all)
;)
Map people for you..........( . )( . )............ :p I love living here, hate the snow though :cry:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Indian bread cooked on rocks, good stuff ( I'm a really picky eater and that stuff is good ).......( . )( . )...I'm starting to sound like a f uckin native now :p

hoolign
01-16-2006, 06:12 PM
Unreal :rolleyes:

canuck1
01-16-2006, 06:13 PM
When the hell did this happen? Seals are for shoes not pets

hoolign
01-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Well he's from Lloyd..ypou know ..Way up North :rolleyes:

canuck1
01-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Amanda and Aleasha does, so shut up..........( . )( . )........ :p
Not fukkin likely
Old, wrinkled and illiterate.....nope not a chance..........the only thing they share with you is you name :rollside:

canuck1
01-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Well he's from Lloyd..ypou know ..Way up North :rolleyes:
And they actually get winter there too.....what a shithole

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 06:17 PM
I just can't kill them...........( . )( . )............ :)

hoolign
01-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Worst part is ...no strippers there!

dmontzsta
01-16-2006, 06:18 PM
How can they be yours? you dont even have a dick. Wake up you dike on crack.

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Not fukkin likely
Old, wrinkled and illiterate.....nope not a chance..........the only thing they share with you is you name :rollside:
Remind me to kick you in the junk the next time I see you f ucker..........( . )( . )......... :cool:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 06:21 PM
For pussys like you..........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Get away from me, we aren't talking about shit tubes yet!..I mean fart tubes :p .........( . )( . )........

canuck1
01-16-2006, 06:41 PM
To quote someone who has you figured out
Smash wrote And who the fu ck said you were a man?

spectras only
01-16-2006, 08:57 PM
You're pretty close ! Last I've heard the number is 50 K ,give or take 5 K . We could fill up BC Place without the need for additional standing room :rollside:

hoolign
01-16-2006, 09:03 PM
You're pretty close ! Last I've heard the number is 50 K ,give or take 5 K . We could fill up BC Place without the need for additional standing room :rollside:
Attila ..50 % of those are chineese, 25 % from Pakistan, 15 % are are Tourists
So I believe there were origianally 6 of us !

spectras only
01-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Are you sure those immigrants would serve our country ,when real canucks say the hell with an army :rollside:

hoolign
01-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Are you sure those immigrants would serve our country ,when real canucks say the hell with an army :rollside:
Militias rule !

Big Warlock
01-16-2006, 09:13 PM
The majority of Canada's population is living on the border of the USA and Canada. Military has always joined on the side of the USA but tends to be toward the humanitarian side of conflicts. Not good or bad. But not a threat either. MOstly armed with US weapon systems. Does any of this help? Is there a book report or anything??? :skull:

FMluvswater
01-16-2006, 10:33 PM
;)
LMFAO! :D Nice one Deb!

FMluvswater
01-16-2006, 10:39 PM
;)
That's because the map maker was American and he didn't know what Canada looked like either! :wink: :D

piper
01-16-2006, 10:48 PM
Actually they do because they just lost their first soldier in combat to enemy fire since the Korean War. It happened in Afghanistan yesterday.

spectras only
01-16-2006, 10:49 PM
This picture was taken in the summer , but the scenery would look exactly the same now , if only the damn rain would stop for a little while :cry: .Great white north my a....sssssss :rollside: :D
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/mirage%20in%20deep%20cove.jpg

One Eyed Jack
01-16-2006, 11:18 PM
even jodie foster
had her own army

Tom Brown
01-17-2006, 06:08 AM
No smog here girl, just sweet smeling air... :p
Supplied to us by the good folks at Rothmans. :cool:

Tom Brown
01-17-2006, 06:09 AM
This picture was taken in the summer , but the scenery would look exactly the same now , if only the damn rain would stop for a little while :cry: .Great white north my a....sssssss :rollside: :D
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/mirage%20in%20deep%20cove.jpg
It's great to see you enjoying that up trim button. :D
Beautiful pic, BTW. :cool:

Tom Brown
01-17-2006, 06:12 AM
I don't drive a dog sled and eat bannock! :p
You might want to keep a sled around as a backup vehicle. You never know.
If people make fun of you for owning it, just tell them you're training for the Iditarod.

Tom Brown
01-17-2006, 06:16 AM
Unreal :rolleyes:
Don't be sucked in by Grizzly Adams, Deb.
Bannock is not exactly part of our daily diet up here. It's a piece of native Canadian culture that everyone tries when they're in school but you won't see it featured at many restaurants or in people's homes. Not even the homes of First Nations people. Instead, you'll find Wonderbread or whatever the locally vended bread is.
Hooli there would have you think he shaves every morning with a two handed broad sword but that may not be entirely accurate....

Tom Brown
01-17-2006, 06:18 AM
They love me, Kim. I've never been banned. :)
Well, I guess that's not entirely true... :D :D :D

hoolign
01-17-2006, 07:20 AM
They love me, Kim. I've never been banned. :)
Well, I guess that's not entirely true... :D :D :D
Love: tol·er·ate
tr.v. tol·er·at·ed, tol·er·at·ing, tol·er·ates
1. To allow without prohibiting or opposing; permit.
2. To recognize and respect (the rights, beliefs, or practices of others).
3. To put up with; endure. See Synonyms at bear1.
4. Medicine. To have tolerance for (a substance or pathogen). :D

spectras only
01-17-2006, 11:18 AM
It's great to see you enjoying that up trim button. :D
Beautiful pic, BTW. :cool:
Nah , just jumping over a log :p :)

Tom Brown
01-17-2006, 11:32 AM

Debbolas
01-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Don't be sucked in by Grizzly Adams, Deb.
Bannock is not exactly part of our daily diet up here. It's a piece of native Canadian culture that everyone tries when they're in school but you won't see it featured at many restaurants or in people's homes. Not even the homes of First Nations people. Instead, you'll find Wonderbread or whatever the locally vended bread is.
Hooli there would have you think he shaves every morning with a two handed broad sword but that may not be entirely accurate....
..............but that was my favorite part about him, it was so chuck norris like..... :rolleyes:
:boxed:
"Captain Ron" is one of my favorite movies
;)