thanks to r3vunlimited.

Ivan Dan
09-12-2006, 01:28 PM
http://www.break.com/index/extreme_wheelchair_riding.html
thanks to r3vunlimited.
Way cool!

Jrocket
09-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Definately WAY cool.I liked the vicory chair dance after the back flip.A little side too side action dance! :p

MudPumper
09-12-2006, 02:06 PM
that kid should be careful, he might break his neck or something..... :crossx:

CBadDad
09-12-2006, 02:15 PM
That was so cool.
I can't wait for my kids to get home so I can show it to them.

Old Man Havasu
09-12-2006, 03:24 PM
that kid should be careful, he might break his neck or something..... :crossx:
Very Cool but MudPumper is right. That kid could end up in a wheel chair!!

Caribbean Jet
09-12-2006, 03:45 PM
That is some cool video. He can give a lot of hope to others who share his ride. Thanks for the video.

Second "PLACE"
09-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Damn! :220v:

Kilrtoy
09-12-2006, 04:37 PM
He is an idiot, its only a matter of time til he kills himself....
or seriously hurts himself. Seeing in all he has no lower body feelings, he could further due damage to his body
anyone know how he ended up in that wheel chair

Roxysnow
09-12-2006, 04:38 PM
or seriously hurts himself. Seeing in all he has no lower body feelings, he could further due damage to his body
Probably did that same stunt on a dirtbike! :220v:

Fast Freddy
09-12-2006, 05:23 PM
looks like he rigged his wheel chair up with a torsion bar suspension system and some shox. pretty trick

SnakeWrench
09-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Oh, So you're one of those people that think people can't do anything if they are in a wheelchair? BS, I say do it, DO IT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. Believe me Kilr, if you ever ended up in a chair, you would think different.

rrrr
09-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Amazing how someone can throw a shit bomb in a good thread.....

Jyruiz
09-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Very nice, I see wheelchair X-Games in the future.

Charley
09-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Well done.... I like the kid's spirit!!

SnakeWrench
09-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Amazing how someone can throw a shit bomb in a good thread.....
Funny how it's always the same guy too. lol

Bense468
09-12-2006, 09:56 PM
Rad

Kilrtoy
09-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Oh, So you're one of those people that think people can't do anything if they are in a wheelchair? BS, I say do it, DO IT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. Believe me Kilr, if you ever ended up in a chair, you would think different.
That is the difference between you and I.
I think about being in a wheel chair all the time,every waking day. you probably have never even had that thought enter your mind.
Sorry no shit bomb, but look at the video again, he lands on his neck and shoulders repeatedly, its just a matter of time and NO I have the balls to say it, I just dont go with the flow

JustMVG
09-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Who knows maybe the kid is saying F it i'm gonna have fun how much worse can i get hurt shit i'm already in a chair at least im having fun. You know the guys play basketball in the chairs, do marathons with hills and turns, just being in a chair is hazardous as it is, if it's your time it's your time.
Now is the kid a good or bad example.... go ahead talk amongst yourselves..... there'll be a poll later....

02HoWaRd26
09-13-2006, 01:05 AM
You know I think it is sweet he could be a fat lard like most handicap's watching tv or worse yet playing video games, if he died doing it that would be better then dieing from sitting in his chair getting old and fat, much better to die doing as you love then to die bored or walking down the street and some dumbshit drunk crashing into him...

lawbreaker2
09-13-2006, 07:00 AM
Very nice, I see wheelchair X-Games in the future.
I see the same thing, It also give hope to these kids, maybe not doing a backflip, but just to ride and have fun, And maybe sit back and say hey If he can do that, What could I do different in my chair. :rollside: I think it's cool, and so what if he breaks his neck, At least he's having fun.

SnakeWrench
09-13-2006, 07:09 AM
That is the difference between you and I.
I think about being in a wheel chair all the time,every waking day. you probably have never even had that thought enter your mind.
Sorry no shit bomb, but look at the video again, he lands on his neck and shoulders repeatedly, its just a matter of time and NO I have the balls to say it, I just dont go with the flow
Well, there is where you are wrong. L-4, L-5 and 4 months in Los Colima learning how to walk again DOES make me think about it because of the fact I spent a better part of a year IN A CHAIR. I wake up every day with the pain that only gets worse and never goes away so, Yes, I do think about that friggin chair I hated so much every day. I applaud him for being different, I applaud him for doing SOMETHING amazing and I applaud the guy that design the suspension chair he is in.

SnakeWrench
09-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Who knows maybe the kid is saying F it i'm gonna have fun how much worse can i get hurt shit i'm already in a chair at least im having fun. You know the guys play basketball in the chairs, do marathons with hills and turns, just being in a chair is hazardous as it is, if it's your time it's your time.
Now is the kid a good or bad example.... go ahead talk amongst yourselves..... there'll be a poll later....
Amen. I think this kid is a breath of fresh air. Can you imagine how many chair bound kids are watching this going, "HEY LOOK, WE CAN DO SOMETHING AFTERALL!!!!!!!!!" As I said before, I applaud him.

Jyruiz
09-13-2006, 07:15 AM
I see the same thing, It also give hope to these kids, maybe not doing a backflip, but just to ride and have fun, And maybe sit back and say hey If he can do that, What could I do different in my chair. :rollside: I think it's cool, and so what if he breaks his neck, At least he's having fun.
:cool: :cool:

centurion tunnel
09-13-2006, 07:32 AM
With out a dought a true inspiration to anyone that has to live a life stuck in a wheel chair and to anyone that say's I can't do it. This kid ****ing rocks.

Devil's Advocate
09-13-2006, 07:51 AM
Being that I work in the medical field in long term care, I'm exposed to spinal cord injury almost daily. I'm not going to be the one "cliff diving" because I don't look at that as fun, I see it as a potential spinal cord injury. You get to know these people and hear how their lives were before and after their car accident, diving accident, gunshot wound, what have you and you think how fortunate you are to be as functional still and not dealing with all the daily challenges they have to deal with that we have no conception of. I don't necessarily agree with what this kid is doing, but I'm really not in the postion to judge either. His life has uniquely changed, and he's adapting in the ways he sees fit weather I think it makes sense or not.

Tequila-John
09-13-2006, 08:19 AM
super cool

OldYeller
09-13-2006, 08:35 AM
I think that its great that he is doing what he wants to do. I broke my back in a motorcycle accident, and spent some timem in a wheel chair. So I do know what its like!! I was lucky enough to get out of that chair. The fact that he says " to hell" with the stereotypes, kudos to him!!! As said in some of the other comments, who knows what other kid is watching this and getting inspiration from it. Rather go out having fun than spend all day on a couch. Lets face it, your not "safe" no matter what you are doing, so enjoy life to its fullest.

superdave013
09-13-2006, 08:47 AM
well l love all that kind of stuff. I always say when you quit moving is when you start dying. Props to him!
One of the best downhill mountian bikers I've ever ridden with has this for a leg.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1503chamba-med.JPG
When the downhill runs were still open at Big Bear I used to see this guy up there all the time. It was a pretty wild chair and the dude kicked azz in it too.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/48wheelchair.jpg

rrrr
09-13-2006, 10:14 AM
......its just a matter of time and NO I have the balls to say it, I just dont go with the flow
Balls? I call it ignorance.

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 10:17 AM
Balls? I call it ignorance.
Must be using the texas dictionary again

Kachina26
09-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Ya know Miguel, the kids walking around him took the same kinds of spills learning their tricks and are subject to the same kind of injuries. I say more power to him. I still think he's an idiot as are the other ones. :D But to each their own.

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 12:25 PM
Im sorry, I mised the post where I said the kid should sit home and cry his tears into a bucket every day, all day...
can someone please redirect me to where I said this!
I said he is an idiot and could cause further damage to his body up to death.... :rolleyes:

Mrs.Killer
09-13-2006, 12:25 PM
What does a DCB have to do with this thread, DUMBASS. maybe your boat at 60 wold be better for him. Don't hate. He's on his way to a neck injury, im sure he knows that already..This is my opinion, we are all entitled to it Right?

Cole Trickle
09-13-2006, 01:05 PM
What does a DCB have to do with this thread, DUMBASS. maybe your boat at 60 wold be better for him. Don't hate. He's on his way to a neck injury, im sure he knows that already..This is my opinion, we are all entitled to it Right?
Always so feisty!!:D;) :crossx:

Jyruiz
09-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey now, nothing wrong with only being able to do 60. :D

Mrs.Killer
09-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Always so feisty!!:D;) :crossx:
Hi sweetie, how about a cold one...when are you coming back out?

Mrs.Killer
09-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Hey now, nothing wrong with only being able to do 60. :D
I know, but their is always something wrong with someone owning a DCB.. Go figure...... :rolleyes:

Cole Trickle
09-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Hi sweetie, how about a cold one...when are you coming back out?
We will be out for the RRX Regatta 9/22-24
We will be staying in Havasu Friday and Saturday.Drinks sound great we will try to hook up with you and Miguel friday night. :)
We should be out on the lake around 11am both days

Havasu_Dreamin
09-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Well, there is where you are wrong. L-4, L-5 and 4 months in Los Colima learning how to walk again DOES make me think about it because of the fact I spent a better part of a year IN A CHAIR. I wake up every day with the pain that only gets worse and never goes away so, Yes, I do think about that friggin chair I hated so much every day. I applaud him for being different, I applaud him for doing SOMETHING amazing and I applaud the guy that design the suspension chair he is in.
I was going to post that you had been in a chair. I remember you telling us the story wen we brought the boat in for service one time.

Jyruiz
09-13-2006, 01:40 PM
We will be staying in Havasu Friday and Saturday.Drinks sound great we will try to hook up with you and Miguel friday night. :)
That reminds me, we should bump that thread.

Cole Trickle
09-13-2006, 01:42 PM
That reminds me, we should bump that thread.
I can't wait!!!:D

JustMVG
09-13-2006, 02:38 PM
Im sorry, I mised the post where I said the kid should sit home and cry his tears into a bucket every day, all day...
can someone please redirect me to where I said this!
I said he is an idiot and could cause further damage to his body up to death.... :rolleyes:
But that is his choice, he's making what he feels is the best use of what he's got, is it for everyone, NO, but thats a decision those folks will have to make and if it's worth it for them. Yes it could send the wrong message to the wrong kid, but hey there plenty of other ways this kid could be spending his time, this is what he chose and i and others are applauding him for what HE has done.

JustMVG
09-13-2006, 02:40 PM
SO Feisty Mrs. Kilr!!!! I like it!! :D

superdave013
09-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Hey Killer, didn't you just get your kid a BMX bike? lol How long do you think it will take before he is hitting the big stuff at the dirt jumps?
If I had to guess I'd say homeboy in the chair got that way by riding BMX bikes.

SnakeWrench
09-13-2006, 03:11 PM
I was going to post that you had been in a chair. I remember you telling us the story wen we brought the boat in for service one time.
And go figure, I still ride Motorcycles. LOL It is definately an event in ones life that makes you think, "Ok, this happened and am I going to let it stop me? No I'm not going to fall into this kind of thinking, GET OUT OF THE WAY!
I watched people fall into depressions they never came out of until they offed themselves. Like I tell my son, don't let anything stop you. If you want to do something, learn how to do it correctly and do it 110%. He has taken that to heart and become one of the best non-pro skateboarders in So-Cal. has he hurt himself? Of course he has and he knows what could happen to him. But life is risk and without risk, you never advance, no matter what you do. Business owners do it all the time, firemen do it all the time, policemen do it all the time. They take risk to better not only themselves but other people as well. I know there is someone that is fresh to the chair watching this and saying, "Thank you lord for showing me this, Now I can go on with my life"
My dad used to try and keep us from doing things he thought were too dangerous and in the end, we got hurt from it more because he wouldn't allow us to learn how to do it correctly. That to me is idiotic. If your child wants to skydive, support them and make sure they are taught to do it right.
Anyway, this guy rocks and I'd like to meet him.

Mrs.Killer
09-13-2006, 03:13 PM
We didn't get the bike after all. We took him to the track and he didn't seem to intrested , so we cancelled it. We're going to buy him a 32 DCB instead.

SnakeWrench
09-13-2006, 03:21 PM
We didn't get the bike after all. We took him to the track and he didn't seem to intrested , so we cancelled it. We're going to buy him a 32 DCB instead.
Will you guys adopt me, I don't like BMX either. LOL :rollside:

Charley
09-13-2006, 03:45 PM
I knew i should have taken Miguel up on that adoption offer!

Mrs.Killer
09-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Sounds good, see you then..

cola
09-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Do you need another son.

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 05:16 PM
WTF, do you know how much they cost, must be powering it with what we can afford Mercury V6's, who cares about speed, its for my family not to go fast....

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 05:18 PM
And go figure, I still ride Motorcycles. LOL It is definately an event in ones life that makes you think, "Ok, this happened and am I going to let it stop me? .
Motorcycles are probably the hardest thing to walk away from next to a woman.

SnakeWrench
09-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Motorcycles are probably the hardest thing to walk away from next to a woman.
True, I left my ex ON my motorcycle. lol

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 05:42 PM
True, I left my ex ON my motorcycle. lol
LOL :rollside:

ECeptor
09-13-2006, 05:53 PM
I really applaud this kid. He isn't catching super huge air. It doesn't look to me he's putting himself at more risk than a kid on a football field or the cheerleader on the sideline (if they do stunts...).
I say more power to him. When he goes to get a job and his interviewer is freaking out about whether or not he'll do the job the kid can just show that video from his PDA. I'd hire him in an instant!!!

superdave013
09-13-2006, 06:47 PM
We didn't get the bike after all. We took him to the track and he didn't seem to intrested , so we cancelled it.
Sorry to hear that. I've been riding all my life and to get right down to it it's just good fun. You don't have to race to have fun. As a matter O fact I have way more fun riding with my friends then I ever did racing.

Mrs.Killer
09-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Do you need another son.
Only if i can carry you for nine full months. :p