PDA

View Full Version : ATM Fraud ????

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 03:24 PM
i was a victim of atm fraud this weekend. my friend and i were out a local bar friday night and met two women. we had alot to drink and i went to the atm in the bar with one of the girls to pull out more cash. we all got pretty hammered. later that evening at home i realized my card was missing from my wallet. one of the women must have grabbed it out of my wallet when i was buying drinks or something. she had already seen me use my pin earlier at the atm. it wouldnt have been hard to do i was pretty out of it. I canceled it immediately, but not before $500 more dollars was withdrawn at a different atm. Too much drinking for me and i learned to never trust B*tches and watch my ass! protect your pin and card at all times! i filled out all the paperwork at my bank monday for atm fraud documenting what happened and how much money was missing. i bank with mission federal credit union. i didnt get a clear answer as to what would happen next. has anything like this ever happened to anyone before? will i be reimbursed because it was fraud? i hope so i dont have it to lose right now. sounds crazy but it all made sense to me after i realized what had happened.

ChumpChange
09-12-2006, 03:30 PM
will i be reimbursed because it was fraud? i hope so i dont have it to lose right now. sounds crazy but it all made sense to me after i realized what had happened.
Tough question to anwer. I hope you didn't write what you wrote here on the statement, otherwise, I'd probably deny your fraud claim. You admittedly did not protect your card. Although it can be considred fraud, one might also be able to classify it as you got screwed over by a freind. They were with you, drinking it up, how did the transaction at the ATM go? There are more questions that the bank will probably ask. A smaller bank like Mission could go either way. A large bank would most likely refund.
Just make sure you yell A LOT and when it gets denied, move up the next rung of the ladder. The squeaky wheel gets the grease in this instance. They will deny it and see if you roll over and take it. Keep on them and you should come out just fine.

Roxysnow
09-12-2006, 03:32 PM
That sucks but what the hell we're you thinking letting someone else use your ATM. Especially when you don't know them! Titts or not, try thinking with your other head, sucks having to learn the hard way! :idea:

PowellScooter
09-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Tough question to anwer. I hope you didn't write what you wrote here on the statement, otherwise, I'd probably deny your fraud claim. You admittedly did not protect your card. Although it can be considred fraud, one might also be able to classify it as you got screwed over by a freind. They were with you, drinking it up, how did the transaction at the ATM go? There are more questions that the bank will probably ask. A smaller bank like Mission could go either way. A large bank would most likely refund.
Just make sure you yell A LOT and when it gets denied, move up the next rung of the ladder. The squeaky wheel gets the grease in this instance. They will deny it and see if you roll over and take it. Keep on them and you should come out just fine.
Is there no accountability for ones own actions anymore?

MudPumper
09-12-2006, 03:53 PM
WTF?????? Does not matter if he was drinking or the person was considered a friend or not. Has nothing to do with the crime that was committed, in this case a minimum of two felonies.
484g. Every person who, with the intent to defraud, (a) uses, for
the purpose of obtaining money, goods, services, or anything else of
value, an access card or access card account information that has
been altered, obtained, or retained in violation of Section 484e or
484f, or an access card which he or she knows is forged, expired, or
revoked, or (b) obtains money, goods, services, or anything else of
value by representing without the consent of the cardholder that he
or she is the holder of an access card and the card has not in fact
been issued, is guilty of theft. If the value of all money, goods,
services, and other things of value obtained in violation of this
section exceeds four hundred dollars ($400) in any consecutive
six-month period, then the same shall constitute grand theft.
Also violated is 459PC burglary. The suspect in this case used a stolen ATM card as an extension of her body to enter a structure, in this case the ATM machine, to committ a theft, the 500 bones that were withdrawn.

ratso
09-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Yeah, it's my fault that somebody FU#KED me over... :rollside: :)

ChumpChange
09-12-2006, 03:57 PM
WTF?????? Does not matter if he was drinking or the person was considered a friend or not. Has nothing to do with the crime that was committed, in this case a minimum of two felonies.
WTF? The fact that he was drinking, impairing himself does matter. If somebody gets into a car accident sober, it is different than if if they were drunk....correct?
I'm answering his questions from the direction of "THE BANK" I have worked in various banks for almost ten years now, since I turned eighteen and was able to. I have seen this situation and gave him the best answer I could. Give the bank a what for or be prepared to lose your money.

ratso
09-12-2006, 04:00 PM
WTF? The fact that he was drinking, impairing himself does matter. If somebody gets into a car accident sober, it is different than if if they were drunk....correct?
I'm answering his questions from the direction of "THE BANK" I have worked in various banks for almost ten years now, since I turned eighteen and was able to. I have seen this situation and gave him the best answer I could. Give the bank a what for or be prepared to lose your money.
I didn't know State Farm had a bank. :idea: :D
I think if he plays his cards right he might still get laid out of the deal.

ChumpChange
09-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah, it's my fault that somebody FU#KED me over... :rollside: :)
Well, the question the bank would ask is what did you do in order to put yourself in that situation? According to WOT, if he wrote that story on the fraud claim, he did plenty.

ChumpChange
09-12-2006, 04:02 PM
State Farm? $500 is an expensive hooker.

h2oski2fast
09-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Actually they do.

ratso
09-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Well, the question the bank would ask is what did you do in order to put yourself in that situation? According to WOT, if he wrote that story on the fraud claim, he did plenty.
I'm not bashing you CC so I hope you don't take it that way. :D
I still think that a thief needs to be blamed for his or her actions.
As far as the bank not covering it if they knew the story behind it, then you can't blame the bank I suppose. The thief still needs to be held accountable though. Being drunk didn't give her the right to steal from him...

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 04:06 PM
no i did not state that i was drunk and pretty impaired. i did not let the girl use my atm card either. she was with me at the time i used it. i did not know she was looking over my shoulder at my pin

ratso
09-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Actually they do.
I'll make sure I don't bank there...
Isn't that for their employees only though?
I dread every time I have to deal with them on any types of claims.

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 04:08 PM
I think if he plays his cards right he might still get laid out of the deal.[/QUOTE]
ha! i didnt get any action either that even makes me feel worse.

MudPumper
09-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Ok, I'm answering the question from the direction of "Law Enforcement" I work in the Fraud capital of California and deal with this stuff on almost a daily basis.
The fact that he was drinking and impaired himself does not make him less of a Victim in this case which is what he is. In your analogy of drunk driving, the drunk driver is considered the Suspect. What you are saying is like saying a girl who gets raped after drinking too much is the one to blame because she was too impaired to protect or defend herself. I think not.
Yes, he should have better protected himself from being a Victim, but he is still a victim and in no way at fault in the eyes of the law.
:idea: :idea: :idea:
Mike

Jrocket
09-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Car accident is not even close to this situation.I just went through a similar bank fraud deal and the only question my credit union asked me was,"Did you authorize these transactions?" Nope,and they reimbursed me my 13K.

stoker
09-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Look on the bright side........you could have married her and she would have ended up witheverything. :cry:

ChumpChange
09-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Ok, I'm answering the question from the direction of "Law Enforcement" I work in the Fraud capital of California and deal with this stuff on almost a daily basis.
The fact that he was drinking and impaired himself does not make him less of a Victim in this case which is what he is. In your analogy of drunk driving, the drunk driver is considered the Suspect. What you are saying is like saying a girl who gets raped after drinking too much is the one to blame because she was too impaired to protect or defend herself. I think not.
Yes, he should have better protected himself from being a Victim, but he is still a victim and in no way at fault in the eyes of the law.
Mike
And by all means you are correct in everything you stated. Banks don't make money by giving it away though. They will fight the claim, guaranteed. I'm only hoping to prepare him on what the bank is going to try and do in order to make sure that he is made whole.

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Mike
thats what i was hoping to hear. yeah i messed up i really feel lousy about letting myself be vulnerable like that. you hear about this kinda stuff every day. i was just caught off guard shit happens. but wasted or had one drink it was a crime of oppurtunity. once that woman saw me enter my pin she knew if she got my card she could get my money very easily.

ChumpChange
09-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Car accident is not even close to this situation.I just went through a similar bank fraud deal and the only question my credit union asked me was,"Did you authorize these transactions?" Nope,and they reimbursed me my 13K.
That's great and seeing that you had some 13K to lose, I bet the Credit Union took that into consideration due to the fact that there was probably more than 13K in your account. He states that $500 is too much to lose right now. A bank considers which customers they are making money off of. If there is really no money in a checking account, they're not making money off of him. They will treat him different.
I'm not trying to be harsh on him for his situation, I'm letting him know what some bank do in this situation. Don't tell the bank about being drunk and irresponsible and then give them hell when they deny it.
btw: What is your ATM limit? You withdrew money earlier in the day and then the suspect was able to withdraw another $500 the same day? Generally the limit is only $300 unless requested otherwise which a bank will try and become less liable for.

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 04:28 PM
im only 23 yeah $500 is alot to lose for me. i left this out but this also happened. i withdrew $100 at the bar. she later withdrew $200. yes my limit is $300 dollars per day. i called card services and they cancelled it. but later in the morning after midnight (next day) she does it again withdraws 300 more dollars. my bank found out that whoever cancelled my card only cancelled it for visa transactions and not debit. so the bitch got away with a full 500 before my card could be fully cancelled. so that was their fault. the lousy thing is when the lady in my bank heard that she blamed me for not letting the card service operator know all the details

Jrocket
09-12-2006, 04:32 PM
That's great and seeing that you had some 13K to lose, I bet the Credit Union took that into consideration due to the fact that there was probably more than 13K in your account. He states that $500 is too much to lose right now. A bank considers which customers they are making money off of. If there is really no money in a checking account, they're not making money off of him. They will treat him different.
I'm not trying to be harsh on him for his situation, I'm letting him know what some bank do in this situation. Don't tell the bank about being drunk and irresponsible and then give them hell when they deny it.
btw: What is your ATM limit? You withdrew money earlier in the day and then the suspect was able to withdraw another $500 the same day? Generally the limit is only $300 unless requested otherwise which a bank will try and become less liable for.
Dont say that I had 13k too lose,it makes the hair on my neck stand up! LOL In my case somebody got a hold of my checking visa/debit card number and somehow made 4-6 charges on my account.All of these transactions were done in Japan,3 other people had the same thing happen to them from my credit union at the same exact time.Though my situation is somewhat different,the bottom line is my banks my question was "Did you authorize this or not"? Not sure about his atm limit but mine is 1k,so she could have got his cash if he had the higher limit.

Jrocket
09-12-2006, 04:34 PM
im only 23 yeah $500 is alot to lose for me. i left this out but this also happened. i withdrew $100 at the bar. she later withdrew $200. yes my limit is $300 dollars per day. i called card services and they cancelled it. but later in the morning after midnight (next day) she does it again withdraws 300 more dollars. my bank found out that whoever cancelled my card only cancelled it for visa transactions and not debit. so the bitch got away with a full 500 before my card could be fully cancelled. so that was their fault. the lousy thing is when the lady in my bank heard that she blamed me for not letting the card service operator know all the details
Then in your case I would hunt her down and crack her skull.

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 04:47 PM
i have been with the bank for 5 years now have very good credit, financed two vehicles from them and paid them both off. ive never been behind on a payment or had any problems with the bank. maybe that will help. i wouldnt feel so bad about dropping 500 bills on some things i need, but some beotch is out shopping with money i bust my butt for. ive never stolen anything before. i just hope i can get it back. at least the second $300 since the card operator didnt know what the heck they were doing. its a really lousy feeling looking at your balance online seeing $300 more missing after you thought your card was already cancelled

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Don't ATM's snap a picture of the person using the machine?
Rio
thats what i thought. they do have cameras. i wasnt asked to file a police report or anything. i thought i would have to for sure. maybe the bank does something, i have no idea.

rerfert
09-12-2006, 05:03 PM
So did you even get a name from this so called girl at the bar?
I'm just shaking my head :rolleyes: reading your post.
People that drink a little to much (like you mentioned) are still liable for there actions...Sounds like you got the hustle this time out.
The bank should not have to pick up after you....
23 time to be responsible....
IF you can prove she used your card without your permission?
Nail her for it. Nuf said

centerhill condor
09-12-2006, 05:14 PM
babes booze and banks just don't mix...no matter how much you have of either!

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 05:22 PM
So did you even get a name from this so called girl at the bar?
I'm just shaking my head :rolleyes: reading your post.
People that drink a little to much (like you mentioned) are still liable for there actions...Sounds like you got the hustle this time out.
The bank should not have to pick up after you....
23 time to be responsible....
IF you can prove she used your card without your permission?
Nail her for it. Nuf said
yeah it sounds questionable. but its not like i dropped a few hundred bucks on the ground and im asking for it back. how many people have accidently left their wallet or card somewhere? if someone made a few purchases because they left it accidently its still fraud. i was drinking but i never handed my card over to anyone or asked to have it stolen. id much rather be without the headache. if someone is pick pocketed are they irresponsible? i see where everyone is coming from but sh*t happens. so whatever happens in my case ill understand. im just looking for some knowledge on the situation i dont know to much about banking rules etc.

probablecause
09-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Mike
I agree. I work the same Fraud/Forgery/ID Theft stuff in Southeast Los Angeles. The problem he is going to have is the use of his PIN. The battle is always not what we know but what we can prove. Sure there are Federal Reserve Banking Regulations (Regulation E, 226.12(b)(2)&(3)) that say the cardholder is not liable for unauthorized transactions, but that does not mean that the financial institution has to repay you. Ultimately, you might have to take them to small claims court.
There are also rules from these financial institutions that govern the security of your PIN and the use of it. It was not like you had the PIN written down on the back of the credit card (like I have seen), but rather, she must have seen you use it. The bank is going to fall back on too many coincidences and point the finger at you. At least make a police report to show that you are desirous of prosecution. Even if you got the b*itch Id'd, I can tell you that the D.A. in LA County wouldn't give this case a second chance once the suspect's statement (via the P.O.S. defense attorney) was that you told her to go get the money.

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 05:35 PM
i will file a report then. im hoping that the fact that money was withdrawn after i reported it stolen, due to an error from card services not completely cancelling my card helps my situaution out.

W.O.T
09-12-2006, 05:39 PM
I think ill just stay home and hang out on the forums next time someone asks me to go out. definitely cheaper

Jesster
09-12-2006, 05:47 PM
I had this happen a while back with a bank that we had for business and personal. My wife’s purse was stolen and she had her ATM number written in her checkbook as a balance somewhere (she doesn’t anymore :crossx: ) I had a business relationship with the bank manager and he told me you can write the PIN on the front of your card with permanent ink if you want and the bank still has to cover it. Wire transfer laws or something but they have to take full responsibility. Some banks make you pay the 1st 50.00 but generally they will waive even that. I personally think this is why we ended up with ATM fees. I very much doubt you will be held at all responsible and if they try fight it. You will win. Good luck.

probablecause
09-12-2006, 06:16 PM
I admire your truthfulness, but NEVER admit to a bank that you know who, how, what, when or why you money was stolen. NEVER. This is ShockwaveBob's golden rule #2, right behind golden rule #1 of never talking to law enforcement without a lawyer. You give them ammunition to suspect that you're involved or running a game on them. Here's your answer:
"Uh, I don't know."
"Uh, my card is missing and my money is gone."
"Uh, I don't know."
"Uh, my card is missing and my money is gone. Somebody must have stolen it."
"Uh, I don't know."
Feel free to write those down. ;)
SB, I am trying to like you but you are making it tough :argue:

slink
09-12-2006, 06:16 PM
I admire your truthfulness, but NEVER admit to a bank that you know who, how, what, when or why you money was stolen. NEVER. This is ShockwaveBob's golden rule #2, right behind golden rule #1 of never talking to law enforcement without a lawyer. You give them ammunition to suspect that you're involved or running a game on them. Here's your answer:
"Uh, I don't know."
"Uh, my card is missing and my money is gone."
"Uh, I don't know."
"Uh, my card is missing and my money is gone. Somebody must have stolen it."
"Uh, I don't know."
Feel free to write those down. ;)
Gee, and they rag on COPS for not having ethics or integrity :p
Bustin ballz SWB, BTW $500 probably does'nt met most departments threshold for loss amount to be investigated. They will give you a case number but that's about it

slink
09-12-2006, 06:21 PM
The two were not inter related. I'm not worried about LE investigating the "crime", just talking about the bank's internal policies covering ATM theft. I have heard horror stories about people ripped off by "acquaintences" and not getting their money back.
If he tells a story once (bank) he's gonna have to tell it twice (LEO).

slink
09-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Really? Is that a fact? I had over $13,000 stolen from me (stolen wallet from my truck) three Labor Days ago in Parker. Didn't know my wallet was gone until Monday morning. The money was stolen on five different cards, including a gas card. Never spoke to anybody but the CC issuers. Smallest amount was $340 (Chevron), largest amount was ~$6000 (BofA). Call CC issuers, explained what I knew, which was very little, all money refunded within 48 hours. Never once spoke to the police.
You got lucky, most require a CR number.

ratso
09-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Really? Is that a fact? I had over $13,000 stolen from me (stolen wallet from my truck) three Labor Days ago in Parker. Didn't know my wallet was gone until Monday morning. The money was stolen on five different cards, including a gas card. Never spoke to anybody but the CC issuers. Smallest amount was $340 (Chevron), largest amount was ~$6000 (BofA). Call CC issuers, explained what I knew, which was very little, all money refunded within 48 hours. Never once spoke to the police.
...because it's easier for the police to just stop speeders. I can't count how many times over the years there was an accident or break-in or what have you... and the last people I'm gonna call are the police, cause all I'm gonna do is get pissed because all they give a fu#k about is going through the motions... and it's not entirely their fault. It's the whole friggin' system. I need the police about as much as a pimple on my ass... not knockin' them, I just don't need them.

slink
09-12-2006, 06:31 PM
...because it's easier for the police to just stop speeders. I can't count how many times over the years there was an accident or break-in or what have you... and the last people I'm gonna call are the police, cause all I'm gonna do is get pissed because all they give a fu#k about is going through the motions... and it's not entirely their fault. It's the whole friggin' system. I need the police about as much as a pimple on my ass... not knockin' them, I just don't need them.
Here we go again, see you guys

Boatcop
09-12-2006, 06:33 PM
The two were not inter related. I'm not worried about LE investigating the "crime", just talking about the bank's internal policies covering ATM theft. I have heard horror stories about people ripped off by "acquaintences" and not getting their money back.
The problem here, is if the Police DO take a report on it, and you give them the Hot Boat version (ie the TRUTH) and the bank requests a copy of the report after you give them the SWB version, there are grounds to deny you the refund. This is due to you're not being truthful (ie LYING) to them.
And if you give the SWB version to the Police, you're filing a False Police Report. Minimum a Misdmeanor, possibly a Felony. Will the Cops find out the "Truth"? Maybe not. But maybe they will.
Sounds like this isn't the first time that method of separating drunk horny men from their money was used by the little darling. And there may already be a case file on the MO.
Any decent Cop could see the similarities, if there are previous reports, and they WILL get the tape from the bank. When they DO find out the truth, you may see the chick who ripped you off again.
On the bus that takes you to the jail.
The man who first said: "Honesty is the best policy" was a very wise man.

ratso
09-12-2006, 06:44 PM
slink and Boatcop... no offense toward either of you or the other cops on here... except maybe lowriver.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I know better than to call the cops on something that I know they could care less to deal with, and that way I don't waste their time and they don't waste mine trying to act like they give a rat's ass about my problem.
The only thing I really see them do any good at is write tickets for traffic violations and DWI's...and they do that job very well.
As far as investigating a break-in and having thousands and thousands of dollars worth of equipment ripped off... well... they f#ckin' suck. My boat and auto businesses get ripped off ever so often... stereos, lower units, props, wheels, you name it. I haven't wasted my time calling them in years. My other friends in these businesses do... nothing EVER solved... nobody EVER caught. Just so you understand where I'm coming from... comprende?
Now, back to the ATM thread... :D

Boatcop
09-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Can't speak for anyone else, except my Department. Here's a real life example.
Guy gets his boat stolen from the Keys. (On the water) It's found stripped, high and dry on a sandbar up river the next morning. It's insured. No big deal right?
Between the time it's stolen, and before the owner even knows about it, a guy tries to run from the cops, but crashes the P/U into a trailer, and bails into the night. The Cops (us) impound the truck.
When we take the report on the theft we get the serial number of the XM unit that was stolen from the boat.
Another Officer (the one who impounded the P/U) remembers seeing an XM unit in the truck. Goes to the yard and compares numbers. Yep. It's the same one. Gets the owner of the truck to implicate who the driver was (her kid, 16, who was supposed to be on house arrest). He implicates the thief (who called the kid to pick him up from up river), who is caught a few days later.
Long story short, both guys are still in jail awaiting trial.
Yep. We're useless, don't care and would rather just write tickets.
The boat owner might have a different opinion.

Jrocket
09-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Wow thats odd.First I had to go to the bank and get proof that the card was used fruadjently,then go to the police and file a report before they would go about reimbursing my funds,which I also had to wait for.

probablecause
09-12-2006, 09:04 PM
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I know better than to call the cops on something that I know they could care less to deal with, and that way I don't waste their time and they don't waste mine trying to act like they give a rat's ass about my problem.
I think your perception about caring is brought about by the lack of arrests made by these types of crimes. I can tell you first hand that as a Fraud Detective, the resistance I get from the Banks and filing District Attorneys is second to none. Every dip-shit bank person wants a search warrant for something (even though it is not needed on a lot of cases) and most District Attorney’s are ball-less and either reject the cases for chicken-$shit reasons or want everyone under the sun to come to court and testify – knowing full well that the Detective and Officer can do this on behalf of all witnesses, during the stupid preliminary hearing. If the report is thicker than 2 pages and there are more than one witness, then bye-bye. They want a silver platter report. Stand by if the victim lives out of town because it is the Los Angeles County's Filing Policy, not to file unless the victim says they will come to court and testify. Yeah, the 80 year old from Indiana will be on the next flight to Los Angeles for day 1 of 10 to "hurry up and wait" in out P.O.S. judicial system.
The bottom line is that if the front end businesses actually cared and if the financial institutions were actually being held accountable for their stupidity (ie. allowing an online order of computer parts or Home Depot items to be sent to an address other than the address on the credit report OR not properly trapping identification where product is shipped), then we as fraud investigators would be out of business. The public is to blame also. We elect these ball-less politicians who shoot down bills requiring thumbprints on all auto sales (new and used) since ID Theft’s #1 source is via these auto sales, all in the name of, “Privacy Rights.” Don’t get me going. There is a whole slippery slope here.
I would be more than happy to investigate these crimes but what FedEx delivery guy is going to identify a $hitbag from 4 months ago, especially when their attitude is, “We get paid to deliver packages, not document identities.” Don’t blame us as investigators. I can’t tell you when the last time I had a Sears fraud investigator lighting up my phone with unsolicited information and who said, “Hi, my name is Sears Fraud Investigator and if there is anything you need, you let me know. Here is my cell phone number and I will be your liaison from start to finish. When court comes, you can count on me to act on behalf of Sears and their ‘zero tolerance’ policy towards fraud and Identity Theft." Monkeys will fly out of my a$$ before that happens. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Also, the Feds (Federal Law Enforcement SUCK!). They are in charge of Social Security Number violations but every one of their federal help documents says, "Contact the police and make a report." Last time I checked, I didn't have access to Social Security Number verification for a successful filing and had to fill out a form to get this verification. Don't get me going on them. Unless there is a podium and news cameral in front of them at the end of the day, forget about their help.
As far as all of the victims out there, good thing we only have “your” case on our desk to deal with. I mean if I had any more, I would not be able to check all of my ***boat forum posts every day. I just got done helping out LASD Lakewood and Norwalk on a case that Lakewood should be handling because more $$$ amount was done in their jurisdiction. I just happen to be a fast typer and had my ducks in a row on a $hitload of stolen checks. FYI Professional Victims: Most banks won't even assign a fraud investigator to a Law Enforcment case unless the loss is 10k or more. But I guess that is our fault also. Give me a break.

sea2lake
09-12-2006, 10:03 PM
sounds like you picked up a $500 hooker and are trying to hide it from your significant(sp) other.lol just kidding

W.O.T
09-13-2006, 03:07 PM
good news i just logged on to my banking site and checked my balance and its all back in my account. i will make sure thats the last time anything like that happens to me again. i feel very releived.

RiverDave
09-13-2006, 05:06 PM
ha! i didnt get any action either that even makes me feel worse.[/QUOTE]
I think I'd take this thing to a whole new level.. Track her ass down (IF she's a local bar fly it shouldn't be hard) Then tell her what happened and tell her that you know for a fact it was her, but you hesitated on calling the cops. Tell her also the bank has her on video withdrawing the money, say you don't know how, but they just do, and they are awaiting an answer from you on whether or not to press charges..
Now see if she's interested in working it out via blow jobs and cleaning your house for the next 6 months or going to jail for 6 months minimum.
Could be the best 500 you ever spent.
RD

rerfert
09-13-2006, 05:35 PM
good news i just logged on to my banking site and checked my balance and its all back in my account. i will make sure thats the last time anything like that happens to me again. i feel very releived.
So you quit drinking and chasing women?
What bank do you bank at?
You got lucky and if it happens again your bank will likely come after the original $500.
RiverDave's post was a good one....If you happen to see her again soon,tell here you tracked her down to collect the $500 and go from there.