PDA

View Full Version : Smoothie.....God Speed Brother!

MrsMarKist
09-12-2006, 03:32 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3556100_0755.JPG
Tracy Greg's wife asked that I let the boating family know that Greg passed away today peacefully with his family by his side.
Tracy will let me know on the funeral arrangements but if anyone would like to send flowers there home address is:
Hill Family
2184 Devine Road
Iron Station, NC 28080

shirkey4750
09-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Sorry to hear that, give our regards to the family and God bless them in their time of sorrow.

promod
09-12-2006, 04:22 PM
GodSpeed smoothie we will see ya in heaven one day, may you rest in peace brother with no pain, still be looking down on us and watching after us
GodSpeed
Pro Mod
Grant Dupree

wideopen545
09-12-2006, 05:09 PM
I had a chance to meet Greg on four different occasions. He was a very nice person to talk to and to be around as a friend.
I'm sadden to hear of his passing. He will be missed, very much.
Greg will be looking down on all of us.
Peace my friend and God speed......

jets4me
09-12-2006, 07:03 PM
o my god i have been threw this lost my brother 2 years ago and i can not believe this to smoothie,s family i am sorry he is in a better place now

Jr Jetter
09-13-2006, 02:55 AM
Rest in peace my friend.... you are and will be missed always....
Words escape me since I heard the news yesterday... the great memories have flooded me all night... his love for the water, for being with us crazy hot boaters whenever possible, to the times of just him and Scotty taking an afternoon lake cruise together.... just because... sigh.
Godspeed Smoothie !!!!!!!
Now you will be with us on all the boat trips....

Lady Warhawk
09-13-2006, 04:35 AM
Gods speed Smoothie. May the angels watch over his family, and friends.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
09-13-2006, 06:37 AM
God Speed Smoothie. We will miss you dearly! Tracey, Scotty, and Regan if you read this and you need anything at all, we're here for you. Your in our prayers

moparjet
09-13-2006, 06:58 AM
Sorry To Hear The Sad News

MOPARMARLIN
09-13-2006, 08:44 AM
Godspeed Smoothie
You And Your Family Are In Our Prayers
Mopar

MarKist
09-13-2006, 10:38 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3556100_0790.JPG
As I sit here drowning in my sorrow, I thought about what Greg said to me while we was at the lake a couple weeks ago (just him and I)there was not a soul on the lake, the water was like glass the sun at full force,we put in and took off, we went all the way to the dam and turned around and went all the way to the other dam (14 Miles) and as we came to the bridge and the no wake zone.. Greg put the rooster in the air and gunned it we soaked the bridge and you should have seen how happy it made him.. after that we loaded it up and headed to his house.On the way we got in to a deep conversation about life and after life, Greg told me that he could not complain about nothing because he has had a great life and if the lord needed him then he was ready when the time comes.but he was gonna fight this to the end, he said in the last couple years hanging with Boatwright that he showed him how to live life and he thought the world of him.he also loved his family 1st and for most..Tracey,Scottie and Reagan you girls was his life and all he cared about....Smoothie thanks for all the great times!!Godspeed my brother
Mark

Wet Dream
09-13-2006, 10:45 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. My wife and I wish the best for the family and friends and remember the good times.

MrsMarKist
09-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Mr. Gregory Scott Hill, age 42, of Iron Station, formerly of Huntersville died Tuesday September 12, 2006 at his residence.
Born May 10, 1964 in Charlotte he was the son of Donald Hill of Concord and the late Harriett Hunter Hill. Greg was a 1982 graduate of North Mecklenburg High School, attended Lucia Baptist Church and was a fabricator for Smoothie Fabrication Company.
Memorial services will be conducted 2:00 P.M. Friday Sept 15 in the Chapel of Raymer Funeral Home with Rev. Mike Davis officiating. The family will receive friends following the service.
Survivors in addition to his father, Donald, are his wife Tracy McConnell Hill, daughters, Scotti Hill and Reagann Hill of the home, and sister, Teresa H. Turner of Huntersville.
The family would like to thank Dr. David Eagle and the staff of Lake Norman Hematology/Oncology for their devoted care and support during Greg’s illness.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to American Cancer Society, Prostrate Research, 6000 Fairview Road Suite 200, Charlotte, N.C. 28210 or Hospice of Lincoln County, 107 N Cedar Street, Lincolnton, N.C. 28092.
Arrangements by Raymer Funeral Home, Huntersville, N.C.

Roostertail
09-13-2006, 01:59 PM
God Speed my friend

Boss Lady
09-13-2006, 05:33 PM
I personally wanted all of you guys to know how much I appreciate everything... Daddy loved u all dearly and he will be watching over each and everyone of us! Thanks again.
Love Ya'll,
Scotti Lynn

jets4me
09-13-2006, 06:25 PM
i am sorry to here of your lost i dont always know the right thing to say but i can say this since i have been involved in this boating group i have had the pleasure of meeting alot of great people such as your dad i only got to meet him once but you could tell he was a good person and there are soo many people on here just like him so i know if your family needs anything these people will step up again i am sorry to here about your dad but he is just going home where he will be in perfect health looking over all you guys ok take care and if you need anything let us know ........Mike