PDA

View Full Version : Does this location still exist?

Goad
09-13-2006, 09:44 AM
nevermind....it disapeared like this thread :)

Hardly Satisfied
09-13-2006, 09:46 AM
yes it does

C-2
09-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Shhhhhhh........
Actually it disappeared.
Please also note that no PWC are permitted in the spot that disappeared. The cops will write you, if they too can find the place that disappeared.

Goad
09-13-2006, 10:00 AM
Shhhhhhh........
Actually it disappeared.
Please also note that no PWC are permitted in the spot that disappeared. The cops will write you, if they too can find the place that disappeared.
i have no idea what you are talking about ;)

wsuwrhr
09-13-2006, 10:01 AM
smart man

voodoomedman
09-13-2006, 10:05 AM
You all talking about Disneyland or somewhere else?

Goad
09-13-2006, 10:06 AM
You all talking about Disneyland or somewhere else?
what is disneyland? (seriously) ...maybe thats what it's nickname is now ?

voodoomedman
09-13-2006, 10:08 AM
what is disneyland? (seriously) ...maybe thats what it's nickname is now ?
Basically what you described going through little channels through the reeds and it is shallow and you might even have your prop dragging but its soft quicksand type stuff so just idle through type stuff. They call it Disneyland because it's like going on the jungle cruise there.

RiverDave
09-13-2006, 10:11 AM
Basically what you described going through little channels through the reeds and it is shallow and you might even have your prop dragging but its soft quicksand type stuff so just idle through type stuff. They call it Disneyland because it's like going on the jungle cruise there.
You idle through soft sandbars?
RD

Sportin' Wood
09-13-2006, 10:11 AM
Got laid there a couple times, too bad it's not there anymore :)

Goad
09-13-2006, 10:14 AM
yes, it was like the jungle cruise getting back there....i see the relation now.
I wouldnt be able to find that place again if I tried.

voodoomedman
09-13-2006, 10:14 AM
You idle through soft sandbars?
RD
Negative. I won't dare take my boat in Disneyland. At the regatta JW asked if my boat was okay. That was because everybody was beached at rotary and I backed it up and anchored just off shore. He just wanted to make sure, thought I might be having problems and that's why I backed in. I'm anal about taking care of my stuff. I read on some Disneyland thread somewhere that people just idle through it when it's low in there and it just shines your prop. Of course I know better that if your props kicking up sand then its sending it into your pickups and thrashing your impeller.