PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MsDrmr
09-13-2006, 09:48 AM
Hi Stranger,
Welcome back. Hope all is well.
XXOOXXOO
Things have been interesting. Thank you for the welcome back.
I have been wanting to contact you however misplaced your info. and as you could see, have not been on here lately.
How are all things with you and yours?

wsuwrhr
09-13-2006, 09:50 AM
Waves

1stepcloser
09-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Hello back! :)

Mrs.Racer277
09-13-2006, 10:00 AM
Hi Stranger,
Welcome back. Hope all is well.
XXOOXXOO
Things have been interesting. Thank you for the welcome back.
I have been wanting to contact you however misplaced your info. and as you could see, have not been on here lately.
How are all things with you and yours?
Doing great. Enjoying Havi as much as possible. We try to get out to the house atleast 3 times a month. Sean just started his busy time at work so we might be slowing down a lil.

MsDrmr
09-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Doing great. Enjoying Havi as much as possible. We try to get out to the house atleast 3 times a month. Sean just started his busy time at work so we might be slowing down a lil.
Sounds like a fun schedule. At least this year I don't think it's been any hotter out there than over here.

Mardonzi
09-13-2006, 11:11 AM
hey there!!!! welcome back!!!!!!!!!!

MsDrmr
09-13-2006, 11:17 AM
hey there!!!! welcome back!!!!!!!!!!
thanks, glad to be here....I see your in Lake Powell and San Diego huh?
How are things going for ya.....long time no hear.
Need to catch up on how everyones doing.

Ziggy
09-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Howdy girl.....long time no see you.
Hope all is well.

JustMVG
09-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Nice to see you back and hello back at ya, hope all is well with you and the "kids" a big howdy from all of us.

MsDrmr
09-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Nice to see you back and hello back at ya, hope all is well with you and the "kids" a big howdy from all of us.
Doing well Mike, how about you and the family? I have been pretty busy but here and there I would like to pop in and say hello.

MsDrmr
09-13-2006, 02:34 PM
Howdy girl.....long time no see you.
Hope all is well.
Yeah, it's been a while, had some things to take care of and been trying to sort some things out. You know how it is......
How is all with you and the Mrs. I sure missed all the friends I had on here.. It's sure nice to be welcomed back.

JustMVG
09-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Doing well Mike, how about you and the family? I have been pretty busy but here and there I would like to pop in and say hello.
All the #'s are the same just give a call.... well the address did change.... Call the Cell #'s, mikey