PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburg Shoot-out

TimeToBurn
09-13-2006, 12:42 PM
On behalf of Eliminator Boats, I would like to congradulate Bob Teague on hosting an amazing event this last weekend, the Pittsburg (CA) Shoot-out. Hopefully, one day this event can replace or at the very least hold the the same reputation as the Lake of the Ozark Shoot-out. I must also add that this event had a pretty good turn out
Eliminator brought two boats to the event, a 30 Daytona w/ twin 710 Vipers (132 mph), and the "Colledgewood" Eliminator 36 Coupe powered by twin Teague Custom Marine 1080 hp motors w/ number 6 drives. The coupe suprised all competitors with a first place 144.1 mph run (1 mile from a dead stop).
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_RS_0251.jpg http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_RS_0206.jpg
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_RS_0130.jpg http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_DS_0042.jpg
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_DS_0039.jpghttp://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_DS_0003.jpg
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_DS_0014.jpghttp://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_DS_0016.jpg
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_DS_0020.jpg http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/ELM76_WH_DS_0022.jpg

mbrown2
09-13-2006, 12:51 PM
132MPH for a 30' with 710hpx2 from a dead stop within a mile....that is pretty friggen fast for a boat that size with modest horsepower per side....Congrats Eliminator... :clover: :boxed:

Havasu Hangin'
09-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Is this SPAM?
If so, don't make me have to go "Oksana" on you...
:supp:

MOBrien
09-13-2006, 01:01 PM
144 is friggin quick in a 1-mile in a 36'er. Ummmm, got acceleration?
But jumpin josephine......is it me or is that beautiful new coupe beached in some of those pics???

sigepmock
09-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Very impressive numbers. Congrats to the Eliminator group.
Chris

DCBDaytona
09-13-2006, 01:24 PM
NICE...Those speeds are pretty impressive for a mile!

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 02:10 PM
That 36 is off the hook, serious numbers being put up, WOW

KROOZIN
09-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Is this SPAM?
LOL....
congrats Eliminator!! :cool:

Charley
09-13-2006, 02:40 PM
Very nice numbers!! congrats

andy01
09-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Is this SPAM?
LOL
Congrats E crew, nice numbers. Now if HH would not go * on my calls I would feel better............ :cry:
Andy

XFactor
09-13-2006, 03:33 PM
Do you have any pix of the Ilmor 710's. Heard they look very similar to the 625's.

Robbie Racer
09-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Congratulations Eliminator. Very impressive numbers!! :eek:

steet
09-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Supprises me that there is not much difference in top speed from 700hp x 2 to 1080 x 2. I know that both powerplants have plenty of torque, but I would think that with almost 700 hp more total it should be more like 20 mph faster with the 1080's. What do you think?

CornWater
09-13-2006, 05:02 PM
Supprises me that there is not much difference in top speed from 700hp x 2 to 1080 x 2. I know that both powerplants have plenty of torque, but I would think that with almost 700 hp more total it should be more like 20 mph faster with the 1080's. What do you think?
Uhh.... two different boats. One is a 30' and the other a 36'..
:rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
09-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Now if HH would not go * on my calls I would feel better............ :cry:
That's right, I'm going "Brandie" on your ass.
Caller ID makes it real easy to go "Brandie" on someone. In the old days, you actually had to make up a wrong number.

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Is this SPAM?
I thought it was Cocksana? :D

CornWater
09-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Speaking of Cocksana... how is Alf?????
:rollside:

Phat Matt
09-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Bastard! I was just going to post that. :D

unleashed
09-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Fock...Im responsible for Cocksana....dammit....she seemed like a real nice girl at the time....to bad she ended up being the female version of Rocky after a few drinks!!
Back on topic.....Congrats to Bob leach and my girlfriend Brandie...that coupe is badass!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Speaking of Cocksana... how is Alf?????
:rollside:
He'd be better if ya take your pants back and make it to Havasu.

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 06:37 PM
Fock...Im responsible for Cocksana....dammit....she seemed like a real nice girl at the time....to bad she ended up being the female version of Rocky after a few drinks!!
Back on topic.....Congrats to Bob leach and my girlfriend Brandie...that coupe is badass!
Deano
Female version of BF, that's good. Could you imagine if those 2 were a couple!!!
She must be good somewere, I heard Skater boy went to visit her again. :D

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 06:39 PM
BTW, that Elimanator is super nice. Good # for a mile.

andy01
09-13-2006, 06:42 PM
Female version of BF, that's good. Could you imagine if those 2 were a couple!!!
She must be good somewere, I heard Skater boy went to visit her again. :D
HA HA the bf of chicks, they would be a great couple. I wonder who would puke first on a Saturday at the river........ !!
Skater boy is OWNED!!!

Reaper1
09-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Go Eliminator!

unleashed
09-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Do you guys remember when Cocksana almost burned herself jumping over the tepan table...and how Rocky started a fight with the only latinos in Sunset beach......ahhhhh fun times!:)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

ClownRoyal
09-13-2006, 07:03 PM
132MPH for a 30' with 710hpx2 from a dead stop within a mile....that is pretty friggen fast for a boat that size with modest horsepower per side....Congrats Eliminator... :clover: :boxed:
Wazup? You just lurking or buying your time to get into another fast one?

CornWater
09-13-2006, 07:05 PM
He'd be better if ya take your pants back and make it to Havasu.
If I want your opinion Ill ask Cadie... :cry:
Ill be out next weekend, how about you????

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Do you guys remember when Cocksana almost burned herself jumping over the tepan table...and how Rocky started a fight with the only latinos in Sunset beach......ahhhhh fun times!:)
Deano
Seriosly Deano, I felt bad for ya. It was funny to a point. And that point was when I looked over and seen the 10 year old kid at the table next to us watching everthing. What was really funny, Bf outside.I say what the hell are you doing. He shrugs his shoulders, lifts his arms with both eyes going in different directions, and says what. Then runs in the back and pukes in a bush. LOVE THAT GUY. :D

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 07:10 PM
If I want your opinion Ill ask Cadie... :cry:
Ill be out next weekend, how about you????
I'm there. Go the following to. I've been asked to to take out Cadie and 5 of her friends to hang at the house for the weekend. Should be total entertainment.

unleashed
09-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Seriosly Deano, I felt bad for ya. It was funny to a point. And that point was when I looked over and seen the 10 year old kid at the table next to us watching everthing. What was really funny, Bf outside.I say what the hell are you doing. He shrugs his shoulders, lifts his arms with both eyes going in different directions, and says what. Then runs in the back and pukes in a bush. LOVE THAT GUY. :D
Its all good....memories of a lifetime! I'll be at the river end of this month to end the season. Glamis is looking good this year. Be there just about every weekend from middle of Oct till March! I hope you get a rail soon so we could do some duning!
Deano

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Its all good....memories of a lifetime! I'll be at the river end of this month to end the season. Glamis is looking good this year. Be there just about every weekend from middle of Oct till March! I hope you get a rail soon so we could do some duning!
Deano
That house of mine in Havasu needs to get old to me, then I might start to do something else. Were renting it out to Snow birds Jan. and Feb. Plan on Glamis a few times then. I'l see ya at the end of the month. Faulk

KROOZIN
09-13-2006, 07:19 PM
U guys are way off topic....LOL :D :D :D

CornWater
09-13-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm there. Go the following to. I've been asked to to take out Cadie and 5 of her friends to hang at the house for the weekend. Should be total entertainment.
Let me go ask permission....
:D :D

mbrown2
09-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Wazup? You just lurking or buying your time to get into another fast one?
Nope...already bought another fast one....got my fix ! :)
Where are pics of yours?

ClownRoyal
09-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Nope...already bought another fast one....got my fix ! :)
Where are pics of yours?
Sorry for not being up-to-date...but what did you get? Does it start with an 'S'?

mbrown2
09-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Sorry for not being up-to-date...but what did you get? Does it start with an 'S'?
Yep...u can see in in the vdrive section on the thread I started when the search started...

INSman
09-13-2006, 07:48 PM
That house of mine in Havasu needs to get old to me, then I might start to do something else. Were renting it out to Snow birds Jan. and Feb. Plan on Glamis a few times then. I'l see ya at the end of the month. Faulk
Renting it out for a couple of grand, are you friggin' kidding me ??!!?? The income is not worth the hassle or potential downside some idiot could cause to your pad, blue hair or not :220v:

andy01
09-13-2006, 07:48 PM
Deano
Oh yeah...... do your remember the guy that went there the next weekend in his vette and the valet guy came out to get his car.......... "weren't you driving a lifted white suburban last weekend with a bunch of drunk guys....."
Yeah, that would be me........

ClownRoyal
09-13-2006, 07:50 PM
Yep...u can see in in the vdrive section on the thread I started when the search started...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/17Photo_121.JPG
Very nice. Congrats!! Are you on the river this weekend? Need to buy you and the wife a cocktail.

mbrown2
09-13-2006, 07:58 PM
Very nice. Congrats!! Are you on the river this weekend? Need to buy you and the wife a cocktail.
Thanks...just picked it up a couple weeks ago.
Yep, just the wife and I headed up Friday mid day to Monday morning...I will keep an eye out for you...

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Nice MB, I had no idea you got it. Is that 2 bench seats I see? Have fun with her. Carson made a few of those like the Shiadas(SP), Brummett 21s I think. Took me for a ride once in one he did, twin turbo 540 at about 1100hp. PUTA MAGGIE. I was sitting backwards in the passenger seat, jesus did that thing hit hard. They ride real nice too. How can ya go wrong with a V drive also. Want to trade for a DW? :D

ClownRoyal
09-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Thanks...just picked it up a couple weeks ago.
Yep, just the wife and I headed up Friday mid day to Monday morning...I will keep an eye out for you...
MB, we plan on being at the Roadrunner and Foxes on Sunday. Been a while. See you soon.

mbrown2
09-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Nice MB, I had no idea you got it. Is that 2 bench seats I see? Have fun with her. Carson made a few of those like the Shiadas(SP), Brummett 21s I think. Took me for a ride once in one he did, twin turbo 540 at about 1100hp. PUTA MAGGIE. I was sitting backwards in the passenger seat, jesus did that thing hit hard. They ride real nice too. How can ya go wrong with a V drive also. Want to trade for a DW? :D
Thanks...yep, 2001 schiada 22 V drive with the old school double bench with bucket for driver.....its a blast...Pfaff 540 blower motor...under 1K Hp...
It's like a twin turbo sandrail on the water...:)
Might switch to tturbo/efi and make a real sleeper...
DW...I was beginning to think you would have upgraded the Concept to a 36 by the time you ever get to drive that DW32..:)

mbrown2
09-13-2006, 08:12 PM
MB, we plan on being at the Roadrunner and Foxes on Sunday. Been a while. See you soon.
I will stop by each on Sunday...:)
Post some pics of your boat after out of the mold...:)

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Renting it out for a couple of grand, are you friggin' kidding me ??!!?? The income is not worth the hassle or potential downside some idiot could cause to your pad, blue hair or not :220v:
I know, but we got a line on a woman, 50 years old, lots of money, and she comes highly recomended. I'm not for sure yet, but 3g a month and maybe.

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks...yep, 2001 schiada 22 V drive with the old school double bench with bucket for driver.....its a blast...Pfaff 540 blower motor...under 1K Hp...
DW...I was beginning to think you would have upgraded the Concept to a 36 by the time you ever get to drive that DW32..:)
No kidding. I actually found a killer CC, and I might be dumping the DW. Keep the Concept here in Havasu, and the other CC in FL for a while. I been looking at Prop. in the FL keys, no way I can afford it. To bad it's bitchin down there. I'm going to look at my DW in a few weeks and make the call then. He's a BIT behind, but I hear from a few that's seen it, it's off the charts. It sure would be nice to get some pictures, Guy looks like he can build a great boat but has a hard time pushing the camera button. :D

mbrown2
09-13-2006, 08:27 PM
but I hear from a few that's seen it, it's off the charts. It sure would be nice to get some pictures, Guy looks like he can build a great boat but has a hard time pushing the camera button. :D
I am sure it will set the bar again as far as fast boats go...definitely light/powerful and different...
You guys going to the Miami show this year? Was thinking going this year...

Bling Bling
09-13-2006, 08:33 PM
I am sure it will set the bar again as far as fast boats go...definitely light/powerful and different...
You guys going to the Miami show this year? Was thinking going this year...
It's Cadies 40th that weekend. We usally go to Miami for her B-day and the way that girl loves Miami, I'm sure were in. When it gets close, will get some plans going. It will be intresting after all what's going on in the high performance world, if the performance end of the show is at all different. Fock the show lets just goto party down there. :D

kidstuf
09-13-2006, 09:41 PM
That's right, I'm going "Brandie" on your ass.
Caller ID makes it real easy to go "Brandie" on someone. In the old days, you actually had to make up a wrong number.
LMAO!! Is this straight from Websters??

Havasu Hangin'
09-14-2006, 12:32 AM
LMAO!! Is this straight from Websters??
What's up, Koby?
Ever had anyone go "Brandie" on ya? :supp:

Charley
09-14-2006, 03:04 AM
That's sweet MB!...I was recently thinking how fun something like that would be on the river...nice choice too congrats!
It's Cadies 40th that weekend.
I knew it !! I always thought she was like 15 years younger than you...yer like 55 right?? wow..this is like the whole John and Bo derek svengali thing....Cadie is so cute too!! well done Faulkner/Derek

mbrown2
09-14-2006, 07:36 AM
That's sweet MB!...I was recently thinking how fun something like that would be on the river...nice choice too congrats!
Thnx - Up in your neck of the woods it would be an excellent River hot rod...after starting the search I came to find a number of guys up your way with some sick 21 Cruisers.....Kind of like hammers looking for nails..
Bling, nice way to give your wife's age away to 10K folks lurking on the Internet.....Chlorine getting to your head....At least she looks half her age while you on the other hand.......:):)

TimeToBurn
09-14-2006, 11:28 AM
Photos taken by Erik Anderson, Extreme Boats Magazine... www.extremeboatsmag.com
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/LO5L7001.jpg
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/ForumImages/LO5L7263.jpg

XFactor
09-14-2006, 11:51 AM
Where's the pix of the Ilmor 710's??

acatitude
09-14-2006, 12:24 PM
no pics of the discovery bay skaters running this ??

XFactor
09-14-2006, 12:58 PM
Just found out the Ilmor 7-10's put out 650 ft lbs of torgue @ 5800 rpm's. 6300 rpm's is redline. Sounds like some serious punch.

andy01
09-14-2006, 01:32 PM
That 30' looks like it has a nice set, looks like the water was just right to get the bottoms loose. The boats look great.
Andy

kidstuf
09-14-2006, 06:38 PM
What's up, Koby?
Ever had anyone go "Brandie" on ya? :supp:
Koby?!? Watch it there HH! You're borderline "Cocksana" with that remark... ;)

kidstuf
09-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Where's the pix of the Ilmor 710's??
XFactor - I'll post a few pics of the 710's tomorrow.

BoatFloating
09-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Koby?!? Watch it there HH! You're borderline "Cocksana" with that remark... ;)
Am I going to start seeing royalties for the use of Cocksana as I gave her that name and everytime it's used it will cost $1 :idea:

andy01
09-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Am I going to start seeing royalties for the use of Cocksana as I gave her that name and everytime it's used it will cost $1 :idea:
You been kicked in the junk lately?
You going to the river this weekend?

supremeWAXer
09-15-2006, 06:28 PM
It's Cadies 40th that weekend. We usally go to Miami for her B-day and the way that girl loves Miami, I'm sure were in. When it gets close, will get some plans going. It will be intresting after all what's going on in the high performance world, if the performance end of the show is at all different. Fock the show lets just goto party down there. :D
hey thanks for the call back focker haha so when is the show?? we are definatley looking forward to it

Scottb
09-16-2006, 01:30 AM
Very impressive run, it is not strait either and the shutdown area was a turn as well. I am the throttleman for the Platinum Princess and the run scared the chit out of me. Nice job Eliminator, beautiful boats.
The whole weekend was a great event

rude235
09-16-2006, 08:04 AM
awesome numbers for both boats. does the 36 have a cabin in it? it looks like it has doors similar to the 36 nortech on each side of the pilot/copilot.

BoatFloating
09-16-2006, 08:44 AM
You been kicked in the junk lately?
You going to the river this weekend?
No going back on the 23rd and 24th bringing back motorhome from Crazy Horse water on Sat.

Three Days Only
09-22-2006, 02:57 PM
Very impressive run, it is not strait either and the shutdown area was a turn as well. I am the throttleman for the Platinum Princess and the run scared the chit out of me. Nice job Eliminator, beautiful boats.
The whole weekend was a great event
Scotty....................Waz up! Looks like the wife and myself will be seeing you and the team in Vegas for sure. Lookin forward to a good ass time, until then. Big Smiles Focker :) LOL I heard Marc and you pulled 177, if so thats pretty sick. Tell Aruda to crank her up for Vegas.
Jeff

Detail-Man
09-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Deano
Oh Yeah thats right you are responsible for her arent you Deano!!!!!!! :cool: