PDA

View Full Version : She sobered up and see...

JB in so cal
09-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Whitney Houston Files for Divorce
Sep 13 3:43 PM US/Eastern
By JOHN ROGERS
Associated Press Writer
LOS ANGELES
Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from her husband Bobby Brown, her publicist told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Publicist Nancy Seltzer declined to reveal where or when Houston filed the divorce papers, and said the singer had no statement to make.
"I can just confirm that she has filed for divorce," Seltzer said.
Houston and Brown, who married in 1992, have had a sometimes tumultuous marriage, and rumors of their breakup have surfaced often over the years.
The couple have one child, 13-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

Ziggy
09-13-2006, 02:21 PM
She just wants to dance with someone..................who isn't always in the tank.

USCFAN
09-13-2006, 02:24 PM
You just knew it was bound to happen eventually.......... Hopefully she can get her self together and get her career back.

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Too bad BEYONCE is now following in her footsteps...

Riverless
09-13-2006, 02:54 PM
about time
i hope whitney can get better one of these days. she had one of the best voices of all time.

JB in so cal
09-13-2006, 02:57 PM
that girl has some junk in that trunk, fo sho!

Ziggy
09-13-2006, 03:16 PM
I never did like Whitney's style of singing........always sounded like she was crying.
and I think Beyonce has more versitility with her talents.

RitcheyRch
09-13-2006, 03:17 PM
About time.

3 daytona`s
09-13-2006, 04:30 PM
Whitney Houston Files for Divorce
Sep 13 3:43 PM US/Eastern
By JOHN ROGERS
Associated Press Writer
LOS ANGELES
Whitney Houston has filed for divorce from her husband Bobby Brown, her publicist told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Publicist Nancy Seltzer declined to reveal where or when Houston filed the divorce papers, and said the singer had no statement to make.
"I can just confirm that she has filed for divorce," Seltzer said.
Houston and Brown, who married in 1992, have had a sometimes tumultuous marriage, and rumors of their breakup have surfaced often over the years.
The couple have one child, 13-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
It`s very sad to see how she declined and almost gave up after being with him.The fact that she gave their marriage more chances than most can`t be argued,but most people=enough is enough. I`m suprised as every thing they went thru together I would say, this is it. But career wise she waited way to long. :frown:

Mrs.Killer
09-13-2006, 04:44 PM
This might be a good thing for her, maybe the drug abuse will stop.

JB in so cal
09-13-2006, 04:50 PM
This might be a good thing for her, maybe the drug abuse will stop.
How are you, MrsK? Hope all is well!

HavasuSelect
09-13-2006, 05:03 PM
You can't compare Jay Z to Bobby Brown. Jay Z has his S*** together. He owns a bunch of restaurants/clubs and even has his own brand of vodka.

JB in so cal
09-13-2006, 05:08 PM
You can't compare Jay Z to Bobby Brown. Jay Z has his S*** together. He owns a bunch of restaurants/clubs and even has his own brand of vodka.
may I just say that your siggy looks to be from a very intelligent source :)
Phuggin blues...7 run lead :mad: and pissed it away.

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 05:14 PM
And BB was producing all the top acts 10plus years ago and looked what happened.
I saw Beyonces new vidoe and I said who the hell is this wanna be rapping gansta girl. Wife said Beyonce what would you expect she is with that clown just like whitney is with Bobby....money doesnt make them smart

HavasuSelect
09-13-2006, 05:19 PM
may I just say that your siggy looks to be from a very intelligent source :)
Phuggin blues...7 run lead :mad: and pissed it away.
LOL, very intelligent indeed. It gives me inspiration after every loss. (For the record, we will never mention that game again). But enough thread jacking.
Comparitevley speaking, Jay Z seems like much more of a business man then Bobby Brown. You can just tell by the way he dresses and carries himself. I agree that Beyonce has no business rapping but a lot of artists change their styles. It's difficult to see Jay Z implode the way Bobby Brown did.

3 daytona`s
09-13-2006, 05:22 PM
And BB was producing all the top acts 10plus years ago and looked what happened.
I saw Beyonces new vidoe and I said who the hell is this wanna be rapping gansta girl. Wife said Beyonce what would you expect she is with that clown just like whitney is with Bobby....money doesnt make them smart
Hey KILR,remember when you shot below the border last week? This could be an extremely easy,easy "STICK" but I`ll take the high road :)

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 05:23 PM
LOL, very intelligent indeed. It gives me inspiration after every loss. (For the record, we will never mention that game again). But enough thread jacking.
Comparitevley speaking, Jay Z seems like much more of a business man then Bobby Brown. You can just tell by the way he dresses and carries himself. I agree that Beyonce has no business rapping but a lot of artists change their styles. It's difficult to see Jay Z implode the way Bobby Brown did.
I dont know, BB was at the top with his group and solo, had everything going and married the top female artist out there, then they both took a nose dive...
we will see.hopefully they dont, but look at his circle of friends, not the best or atleast what he tries to convey to the public

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey KILR,remember when you shot below the border last week? This could be an extremely easy,easy "STICK" but I`ll take the high road :)
Sorry that was too long ago, but go ahead I dont mind

HavasuSelect
09-13-2006, 05:25 PM
I dont know, BB was at the top with his group and solo, had everything going and married the top female artist out there, then they both took a nose dive...
we will see.hopefully they dont, but look at his circle of friends, not the best or atleast what he tries to convey to the public
You're right, only time will tell....

3 daytona`s
09-13-2006, 05:27 PM
Sorry that was too long ago, but go ahead I dont mind
LOL, how was your B-Day? Hey do you two have two PC`s or are you sitting on the brides lap or vice a versa?

wsuwrhr
09-13-2006, 05:31 PM
...and I think Beyonce has more versitility with her talents.
I would need to witness these "talents" myself....

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 05:32 PM
LOL, how was your B-Day? Hey do you two have two PC`s or are you sitting on the brides lap or vice a versa?
No I dont have any personal watercraft, and only one puter :)

3 daytona`s
09-13-2006, 05:34 PM
No I dont have any personal watercraft, and only one puter :)
PC not PWC and the putter deal well the jury is out on that :idea:

Tom Brown
09-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Beyonce is smoking hot. :cool:

chub
09-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Yeah so was Whitney. Toni Braxton! :crossx:

3 daytona`s
09-13-2006, 05:47 PM
A late night bike ride with Beyonce,would be hot :idea:

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 06:19 PM
back on topic
Well back in the day JAYZ callled out NAS and a few people were killed
then he started in with 50 cent.
So we will see who he starts with next...

Mrs.Killer
09-13-2006, 06:58 PM
How are you, MrsK? Hope all is well!
Im great, how is life treating you?