PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for dessert today meth woman :)

DILLIGAF
09-13-2006, 12:52 PM
So I am at Windys eating my lunch and an older worn out looking woman with raggedy hair comes in. She opens the door so hard it bangs. I was just finishing up as she walked by. I decide to go buy a small frosty and meth lady can't stop twitching in line. She orders something but I can't understand what she is saying. The employee has a med frosty and fills a coke up for the lady. She says something to the lady, grabs the coke and walks out. As she leaves she is walking like she is on some kind of mission. The employee looks at me and just kind of looks like "WTF was that?". I proceed to order a small frosty and she says "here, take this one as that lady paid for it but didn't want it."
Thanks you friggin' meth head :)

Havasu Hangin'
09-13-2006, 12:54 PM
That's what happens to people who worry about their post counts... :supp:

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 01:11 PM
I thought you were talking about Bullhead :D
Saturday went to breakfast at that Black Bear Resturant, it was really good! Huge portions!!:D
Sunday we went to D'Place (but I kept calling it D'Kine, and I don't smoke pot):D We had bloody marys and a FUNNY waitress...she was a crack up!!! Didn't get her name but she leaned over to Matt and said "We have abiance up the ass" LMAO!!! Matt left her a big tip Good food too :D
I keep looking for these Meth heads you (and Ahhell) mention, but I never get to see them :cry:

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 01:15 PM
So what your saying is, She was your lunch date and paid

Jyruiz
09-13-2006, 01:17 PM
I guess Tom is a cheap date. :D

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 01:19 PM
I guess Tom is a cheap date. :D
Do you think he "puts out" on the first date?
LOL :D :rollside:

Jyruiz
09-13-2006, 01:20 PM
Do you think he "puts out" on the first date?
LOL :D :rollside:
Guess we will have to ask the meth woman. :)

Desert Rat
09-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Maybe she wanted you to pratice your Avatar on her!! :crossx:

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Poor Ahhell see's them all the time, he has funny meth people stories.....:D
I just want to see one, you know, like going to Alaska and seeing the whales:D
Come to Bullhead and see the meth heads ;)

Jyruiz
09-13-2006, 01:32 PM
She scared me when I came out and she said "So, you gonna dip that lollipop in the cream or what?"
lol
So I guess you dipped it. :D Whens the wedding?

slink
09-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Damn, we had a call today that some guy stole a frosty from the Wendy's on McKinley :p

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Shit.....it isn't just BH Deb.
Tell you what....for $25. I will be your tourist guide and point out at least 5 to you. The best place and time for viewing is in Walmart about mid-night. One rule to remember...never feed them as they will follow you home
:)
Ok, Thanks for the tip, we have rolled into Wally World around 11pm and shopped for the trailer, but as of yet have not seen any :D
$25 bucks!?!?!
How about some Turkey Jerky? :rollside:

Big Kahunaa
09-13-2006, 01:47 PM
d-place is good food but if you want the best bloody marry is yoyo's taco's when brit is working

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 02:30 PM
d-place is good food but if you want the best bloody marry is yoyo's taco's when brit is working
Where is Yoyo's Tacos?
We usually shop and cook, but with out kids this trip it was nice (and so easy) not to cook:D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Come to Bullhead and see the meth heads ;)
Or the toothless wonders.....of course they are probablby lacking teeth because they are meth addicts.....

Big Kahunaa
09-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Where is Yoyo's Tacos?
We usually shop and cook, but with out kids this trip it was nice (and so easy) not to cook:D
on the other side of the uhaul dealer next to da kind i mean d-place

Debbolas
09-13-2006, 03:08 PM
on the other side of the uhaul dealer next to da kind i mean d-place
Cool!
we will check it out next time :D

MayDaze
09-13-2006, 03:48 PM
They are kind of like Bigfoot except they are real :)
Make sure you eat some chicken tacos at Yo Yo's some day for lunch. Very good, fresh and always hot.
Black Bear is cool for breakfast. Never ate lunch or dinner there though.
D'Place....I need to check it out someday...
D'Place has good food and good Mary's but the smoke in that place is tough to handle......COLIANNOS on 95 across from El Palcio's has really good Italian food.

purrfecttremor
09-13-2006, 05:20 PM
I think she might of been a giants fan :rolleyes:

GAME TIME
09-13-2006, 06:59 PM
Since we talking about good spots to eat now, check out Rock's Pizza on HWY 95. Awesome pizza. It's in the same parking lot at Beer30. Haven't seen a tweeker there yet.