PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor is stealing my gas

sleekcraft78
09-13-2006, 02:33 PM
How do I catch the SOB? We figured out it was her because she will call the house to see if anyone is home then walk the street to make sure there are no cars in the driveway. She left a message yesterday asking if there was a fire next to our house, She said she was in town and could see the smoke. I looked on the caller ID and it was her house phone. Dumb B***h is so white trash she proly don't know there is a such thing as caller ID.
So without me spending an ass load of money, What are my choices for catching her in the act?

voodoomedman
09-13-2006, 02:34 PM
How do I catch the SOB? We figured out it was her because she will call the house to see if anyone is home then walk the street to make sure there are no cars in the driveway. She left a message yesterday asking if there was a fire next to our house, She said she was in town and could see the smoke. I looked on the caller ID and it was her house phone. Dumb B***h is so white trash she proly don't know there is a such thing as caller ID.
So without me spending an ass load of money, What are my choices for catching her in the act?
Camera. You can get pinhole camera's on ebay for 20 bucks.

Howie Feltersnatch
09-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Try not answering the phone & then catch her in the act.

LAFD
09-13-2006, 02:39 PM
do you have a video camera? or stay up and watch out for her.

lucky
09-13-2006, 02:39 PM
just leave a lawn mower out side(like your going to fill it up ) with a gas can full of red fuel :) that will teach her :)

STV_Keith
09-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Locking gas cap.

INSman
09-13-2006, 02:46 PM
Locking gas cap.
effective yes, but the video footage would be priceless :cool:
In fact, it would be great to have internet access to the camera and have the place mic'd with sound and speakers, so about half way through the act, you yell out "Hey, what the fock you taking my gas for bitch?" !!!

SoCalHD
09-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Divert the filler hose into a hidden can with paint thinner.......that outta make her car run REAL good!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Jyruiz
09-13-2006, 02:47 PM
Locking gas cap.
Good suggestion, but catcher in the act first.

Cheap Thrills
09-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Electric fence charger wired up to the vehicle has worked for me in the past about a nano second of that 14K Volts is about all anybody will want. very few will try touching it again :D
C.T. :wink:

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Film het then turn it over to the police and have her ass arrested...
and at sentencing ask the judge, instead of lock her up, make her stand in front of your house every weekend for 3 months on sat and SUN for 8 hours a day holding a sign saying I STEAL FROM MY NEIGHBORS

SummitKarl
09-13-2006, 02:58 PM
string razor blades inside the fuel door, :crossx: the blood curdling scream will alert you she is there :220v:

Ziggy
09-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Put a note inside the fuel filler door.
"Smile, you're on candid camera (insert her name)"
Busted! What color handcuffs do you want?

C-2
09-13-2006, 03:08 PM
just leave a lawn mower out side(like your going to fill it up ) with a gas can full of red fuel :) that will teach her :)
I agree, just be sure to add like 5-6 cups of sugar so it's nice and sweet.
SCORE, look what I found.....

deltaAce
09-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Get a locking gas cap..................& put it on HER CAR!

h2oski2fast
09-13-2006, 03:13 PM
I think this is a great idea. When the gas is gone, and her car won't run you'll know who did it for sure.

Krazy K
09-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Put sugar in her tank, after all it is YOUR gas.

RitcheyRch
09-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Now thats funny.

spectras only
09-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Stay in your trunk with the remote key and a baseball bat , scare the s....t out of her :rollside:

XFactor
09-13-2006, 03:25 PM
White trash in Placerville. Say it ain't so. :)

later
09-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Put bleach into a gas can and leave it out near the car that should take care of it.

YeLLowBoaT
09-13-2006, 03:31 PM
now thats funny.

charitycase
09-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Coat the cap on your rig with anti sieze compound.It does NOT come off.Also will transfer to everything.Not deadly.

wsuwrhr
09-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Coat the cap on your rig with anti sieze compound.It does NOT come off.Also will transfer to everything.Not deadly.
Anti sieze....
Now that is harsh...
Brian

charitycase
09-13-2006, 03:46 PM
Anti sieze....
Now that is harsh...
Brian
Not harsh at all.
Will just leave a trail.

SnoopJonnyJon
09-13-2006, 03:47 PM
A neighbor of ours back on the farm had been having trouble with someone stealing gas from him. Then one day a guy drove up and it was an aerial photographer trying to sell him pictures of his farm. He had flown over the yard a couple weeks earlier and had some samples he wanted to show him. So the photographer is showing him the photos and another neighbor was in the picture with a skid tank in the back of his half ton pumping diesel from his 1000 gallon bulk tank. They caught him in the act without even trying.

Big Kahunaa
09-13-2006, 05:11 PM
mix the gas with some nitro she won't have to worry about getting gas any more because her motor won't be together

3 daytona`s
09-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Then you are tampering with a motor vehicle two wrongs dont make

msc5195
09-13-2006, 05:31 PM
I was fixing to test a highly toxic mixture. :) LOL I filled a 5.5 gallon can with 50/50 gas & water. Not just any water but DI water. (DI= Deionized Water)Left it sitting in the yard next to the house and obviosly someone needed it before I could try it out for myself. What a shame.

sleekcraft78
09-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Locking gas cap.
She is steeling out of my boat. No locks for that. Can she sue me for tricking her with something other than gas? I was thinking water and gas mixed.

Kilrtoy
09-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Intruders can sue you after getting injured stealing stuff inside your house. :D
Just don't do anything that would cause injury to her. Regardless of what the neanderthal's here recommend, serious injury is not the correct punishment for stealing gas.
Im no cromag, I recommened a funny punishment

Tinkerer
09-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Guy down the street had a problem with gas being siphoned out of his car.
Ran the tank low and put 5 gallons of nitro in with the gas and then watched to see who had serious engine problems.
I guess the kid down the street's hot rod didn't even make it 1 mile before it blew sky high.

sleekcraft78
09-13-2006, 06:46 PM
and at sentencing ask the judge, instead of lock her up, make her stand in front of your house every weekend for 3 months on sat and SUN for 8 hours a day holding a sign saying I STEAL FROM MY NEIGHBORS
She is so nasty I'd have to make her wear a bag over her head/ body

Mrs.Killer
09-13-2006, 06:49 PM
All of the ideas are great, my favorite is: put sugar in her tank, after all it is your gas. Put a lock on her gas tank. And Miguels idea, thats real humiliating. Good luck!!!!

Dezertrider
09-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Good Idea!!!!! Make her look like an a$$ for everyone to see then we could come by and tease.
If she is truely white trash her probation officer may lock her up again

Big Kahunaa
09-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Guy down the street had a problem with gas being siphoned out of his car.
Ran the tank low and put 5 gallons of nitro in with the gas and then watched to see who had serious engine problems.
I guess the kid down the street's hot rod didn't even make it 1 mile before it blew sky high.
thats what i'm talking about

Old Guy
09-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Lots of stores around here sell "wildlife cameras". Hunters use them. They strap them on a tree in an area where they think they want to hunt. The camera is battery operated and has an infra red sensor that works on heat and motion and takes a pic of whatever comes along. About $60 will get a pic for you to give to cops.
Here's one (Google search wildlife camera)......
http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=47943&hvarDept=400&hvarEvent=&hvarClassCode=2&hvarSubCode=4&hvarTarget=browse

jbone
09-14-2006, 04:23 AM
Actually, this myth was busted on MYTH BUSTERS.
They put a lot (maybe a pound) of sugar in the tank and it didn't do anything.
J

jimslade
09-14-2006, 04:42 AM
What the sugar does is turn the oil to glue and the motor will seize. I've had it done to me. Video tape is the best. Just get the arrest on tape to.

Danhercules
09-14-2006, 04:51 AM
J
They forgot one part of it. From what I understand, its not the sugar in the gas while running, but after the motor runs a bit, then shut off, the next time it runs is when the problems begin. They never let the car sit on the show.

Monkey Bung
09-14-2006, 05:03 AM
Hide in the bushes with a pellet gun and shoot her in the ass. :D

Howie Feltersnatch
09-14-2006, 05:12 AM
J
HAHA! I saw that one too. If I remember correctly bleach and/or water was the most effective. The sugar just sat on the bottom of the tank.

OGShocker
09-14-2006, 05:18 AM
Camera. You can get pinhole camera's on ebay for 20 bucks.
X-10's ROCK!!! (http://www.x10.com/)

Old Texan
09-14-2006, 05:23 AM
What the sugar does is turn the oil to glue and the motor will seize. I've had it done to me. Video tape is the best. Just get the arrest on tape to.
Please explain how sugar in the "gas" turns the "oil" to glue?
Is she draining the oil every 3000K miles on top of stealing gas? :rolleyes:

a catered life
09-14-2006, 08:24 AM
Locking gas cap.
we had the same problem linked the home cameras to the internet, second got the locking gas caps, third has a trigger switch for the alarm installed on the gas door
problem solved