PDA

View Full Version : At war with terrorists but...

SHOTKALLIN
09-13-2006, 08:12 PM
fighting politically correct.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,213641,00.html
I say screw the rules and win the war. Are we winning the war on terror???

Run_em_Hard
09-13-2006, 09:15 PM
One missle could have taken them all out...too bad.

SHOTKALLIN
09-13-2006, 10:18 PM
I say one missle and dont claim responsibility. Act like we were out to lunch or something....lol

QuickJet
09-13-2006, 11:17 PM
That is complete Bullshitt!!!! The enemy has no problem bombing cemetaries, wedding chapels, or churches!! Why should we?? But then again, this war is not being fought to win, it's being fought to appease. We have too many rules to fight any war, let alone this one.....especially a war where the enemy loves death. If we fought this same way durring WW2 we would of lost that one as well. This country is being run by pussies who would rather risk the life of an American than offend the feelings of some dirty rag head in the middle of the dessert.
Oh well, we had a good run for a couple hundred years :rolleyes: Think I'll go to Crate and Barrell tomorrow and get me a nice prayer rug.

Blown 472
09-14-2006, 03:37 AM
That is complete Bullshitt!!!! The enemy has no problem bombing cemetaries, wedding chapels, or churches!! Why should we?? But then again, this war is not being fought to win, it's being fought to appease. We have too many rules to fight any war, let alone this one.....especially a war where the enemy loves death. If we fought this same way durring WW2 we would of lost that one as well. This country is being run by pussies who would rather risk the life of an American than offend the feelings of some dirty rag head in the middle of the dessert.
Oh well, we had a good run for a couple hundred years :rolleyes: Think I'll go to Crate and Barrell tomorrow and get me a nice prayer rug.
Arn't you Jordanian?

QuickJet
09-14-2006, 08:53 AM
Arn't you Jordanian?
My brother in law is....He thinks the middle east is wasted space as well.

Old Texan
09-14-2006, 09:22 AM
They are downplaying the release of the photo because they should be embarrassed for not taking the opportunity that presented itself. In my opinion, every coalition soldier killed by the hand or order of a Taliban that was left to live, is the responsibility of the "decison makers" that didn't blow the Taliban to their great reward.
Political correctness is a "plague" that will bring this country down if it isn't stopped. I listened to a number of whiners on talk radio this morning tell how we are too 'Civilized" to take advantage of the Taliban in their time of sorrow. I'd like nothing better than to fly these morons over Afghanistan or Iraq and drop them into the enclaves of the murderers and see first hand how "merciful and fair spirited" are the rules play out.
What rule of warfare did 9-11 fall under? :mad:

godfather
09-14-2006, 09:29 AM
wasnt aware there was rules in WAR. :rolleyes:

SHOTKALLIN
09-14-2006, 10:23 AM
IMHO I think we should bring all the troops home and tell the rest of the world to kiss our ass. This is because we are not fighting to win. We are fighting to improve our image with the rest of the world. Let them have civil war if thats what they choose. Isn't that freedom? A recent European poll voted America as a bigger evil than Iran. This is the world we live in now. All the billions we give away to worthless countries in times of tragedy can be better spent here at home. The next tsunami or earthquake we should send a get well soon card. **** them all. We should tell the middle east we dont need your oil any more because we have plenty in Alaska, North America, and South America. We should buy from our neighbors before terrorist supporting nations.

QuickJet
09-14-2006, 10:38 AM
IMHO I think we should bring all the troops home and tell the rest of the world to kiss our ass. This is because we are not fighting to win. We are fighting to improve our image with the rest of the world. Let them have civil war if thats what they choose. Isn't that freedom? A recent European poll voted America as a bigger evil than Iran. This is the world we live in now. All the billions we give away to worthless countries in times of tragedy can be better spent here at home. The next tsunami or earthquake we should send a get well soon card. **** them all. We should tell the middle east we dont need your oil any more because we have plenty in Alaska, North America, and South America. We should buy from our neighbors before terrorist supporting nations.
I agree. I hate it when my tax dolars go to some 3rd world dirt hutt country that could care a less where the money came from. Damn ingrates. Before we leave Iraq though I'd like to make the country 'Glow" for a couple centuries.

DCBob
09-14-2006, 01:17 PM
They are downplaying the release of the photo because they should be embarrassed for not taking the opportunity that presented itself. In my opinion, every coalition soldier killed by the hand or order of a Taliban that was left to live, is the responsibility of the "decison makers" that didn't blow the Taliban to their great reward.
Political correctness is a "plague" that will bring this country down if it isn't stopped. I listened to a number of whiners on talk radio this morning tell how we are too 'Civilized" to take advantage of the Taliban in their time of sorrow. I'd like nothing better than to fly these morons over Afghanistan or Iraq and drop them into the enclaves of the murderers and see first hand how "merciful and fair spirited" are the rules play out.
What rule of warfare did 9-11 fall under? :mad:
Giving those Taliban guys a day pass is a slap in the face of the people killed on 9/11, our service men & women and last but not least the rest of the country who will be paying for the fiasco in the middle east for decades to come :mad: :mad: :mad: WTF :mad: :mad:

Blown 472
09-14-2006, 07:41 PM
My brother in law is....He thinks the middle east is wasted space as well.
Your family and his must be so proud. :rolleyes:

QuickJet
09-14-2006, 08:28 PM
What is the directive in this comment? Shaz is a better American than you'll ever be...........EVER!!!
Go ahead and cut and paste a reply :rolleyes:

lilrick
09-22-2006, 04:18 PM
that wasn't necessary..

centerhill condor
09-22-2006, 04:37 PM
yea, I don't get it...at all! we've overused the term "war" and it has diminished meaning...go to Atlanta and the rest of the Southland that was burned and looted by Gen. Sherman and you'll get an idea of what war really means...or Cambodia where they have the giant cube of skulls as made by the Khmer Rouge...or the secret cemetaries of Saddam Hussein...
So, until we "get it" and stop letting the bad guys surrender to a court of competent jurisdiction and burn their ragged asses in the sand where they stand we're just wasting precious time and allowing the enemy to organize, train, and equip for a real fight.
We could squash them all like a bug on a windshield in three years time...and old Chavez could learn to sit quietly pumping his oil into C notes while Persia learns to "pledge allegiance".
Hitler was Time magazine's man of the year in '36...could've put a bullet in his head during the photo shoot and save millions of lives...but no! negotiate, delay, appease!
One day...if we live long enough. We'll stop fighting to win the hearts and minds and just burn down the village.
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it..