Classic Daycruiser
09-13-2006, 09:48 PM
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2145954#post2145954

Classic Daycruiser
09-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Bump

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Its at bartlett right?????? I have about 7 possibly more jets rolling in from the east valley aka "Tha Eastside Crew" ;)

Classic Daycruiser
09-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Its at bartlett right?????? I have about 7 possibly more jets rolling in from the east valley aka "Tha Eastside Crew" ;)
It's Bartlett Lake SB Cove/North Ramp.
Here's the link, Should be alot more then 7 jet boats..you might be the minority :cry:
Directions www.arizonaacbs.org

Cheyenne580
10-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Make that 8 jet's from the east valley.Maybe we can hook up on the way up there if you don't mind.
JIM

67weimann
10-01-2006, 10:37 AM
I'll be there for the weekend. I believe AzMandella will be at the lake also. :crossx:

Vin-Dog
10-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Make that 8 jet's from the east valley.Maybe we can hook up on the way up there if you don't mind.
JIM
Sounds good to me.. 396, Bigern, 460, Jordan, Bubba, Danny, Randy, and myself live just a few miles from one another. Let's get a game plan and pick a meeting place and all roll out early. :) :) :)

Cheyenne580
10-01-2006, 04:18 PM
VIN-DOG it sounds good to me.Let's pick a place to meet and we will do this.Any idea's and what time?

Vin-Dog
10-01-2006, 04:31 PM
VIN-DOG it sounds good to me.Let's pick a place to meet and we will do this.Any idea's and what time?
Sh#t, I would like to go Friday eve and get the choice spots!! Just back in your ride in the H2O and let the trailer sit right where it's at!! Set up camp and chill right next to your ride!! I'll talk to tha boys and get a game plan. I'm off 5 days for that weekend, so I'm game!!!!! I'll letcha know what's up! :crossx: :crossx:

Cheyenne580
10-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Sound's good to me.Here's my cell if you need to call me 602-448-9374.

Vin-Dog
10-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Sound's good to me.Here's my cell if you need to call me 602-448-9374.
I'll lecha know........

cave
10-01-2006, 05:46 PM
The east siders are headed to Bartlet? Dam I need a day off. This may be the weekend I take off. :)

Squirtcha?
10-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Well I wasn't gonna go due to an oil leak that popped up on the last couple outings coupled with some ride problems (porpoising) that I'm still battling.
I'm pretty sure I found my oil leak and fixed it. Do you think finger tight oil pan bolts could cause a problem? Not just a couple of em............all of em!
The ride problem isn't so bad that it's undriveable.............just a pain in the ass.
So maybe I'll show up on Saturday.

Jordan_23_85205
10-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Sounds good to me.. 396, Bigern, 460, Jordan, Bubba, Danny, Randy, and myself live just a few miles from one another. Let's get a game plan and pick a meeting place and all roll out early. :) :) :)
Man you know I would love to go, but Jen and I will be in LA for the Dodgers playoff games. I will be gone Sat Morning until late Sunday evening.
You guys all be safe out there!!!
Go Dodgers.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Well I wasn't gonna go due to an oil leak that popped up on the last couple outings coupled with some ride problems (porpoising) that I'm still battling.
I'm pretty sure I found my oil leak and fixed it. Do you think finger tight oil pan bolts could cause a problem? Not just a couple of em............all of em!
The ride problem isn't so bad that it's undriveable.............just a pain in the ass.
So maybe I'll show up on Saturday.
You gotta go dan! We havent been to bartlett so here is the chance;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
The east siders are headed to Bartlet? Dam I need a day off. This may be the weekend I take off. :)
"cough,cough,cough,cough" I think something is going around:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
JIM
Im game!

Vin-Dog
10-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Man you know I would love to go, but Jen and I will be in LA for the Dodgers playoff games. I will be gone Sat Morning until late Sunday evening.
Go Dodgers.
Yo, Give me a ring when you two get back into town so we can hook up. Have fun in LA Bro!! I'll let you know what you missed out on!!! :crossx:

Bigern
10-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Me and the ol lady just got through detailing the boat, looking forward to it, should be fun. Vindog we need to finish the little details on your ride this week. Friday night or sat morning i'm game...

Bigern
10-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Dannys boat is split, he wont make it

Bigern
10-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Go Dodgers.
keith give me a call, have a safe trip

Jordan_23_85205
10-01-2006, 07:38 PM
This is emcam posting under Jordens log in . I am in for sure . Vin definitly call me for a meet up and roll out. lets make it early to get primo spots . Plus i might need to work on my boat a little when we get there. You know how us mike joneses do it . by the way vin meeting at kieths house 8:00 if you ar in on the adult prepaid game .

Jordan_23_85205
10-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Mike jones the meeting is tomorrow night at kieths 8:00 for the adult prepaid deal

Vin-Dog
10-01-2006, 07:58 PM
This is emcam posting under Jordens log in . I am in for sure . Vin definitly call me for a meet up and roll out. lets make it early to get primo spots . Plus i might need to work on my boat a little when we get there. You know how us mike joneses do it . by the way vin meeting at kieths house 8:00 if you ar in on the adult prepaid game .
I'm free all week, let me know what I can do to help you out. I need to change some Batt. cables and check my starter and I'll be good to go. Don't need the mishaps like we did at Saguaro a couple a weeks ago!! Let's get the rides dialed in early in the week and roll out with no problems!
I'm in for the meeting for tomorrow. Call me if there's any changes.
Vin-Dog......... ;)

Jordan_23_85205
10-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Vin this is bubba im waiting for parts to come in so i might be tuning fri night at suguaro or at bartlett

Vin-Dog
10-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Vin this is bubba im waiting for parts to come in so i might be tuning fri night at suguaro or at bartlett
Cool, let me know. We'll get a game plan tomorrow night a Kieths house.

67weimann
10-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Alright, here's the "rule". Nobody can laugh at my boat cuz it won't be the purdiest one there. Probably the ugliest and slowest, but I WILL be there.

squirt'nmyload
10-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Alright, here's the "rule". Nobody can laugh at my boat cuz it won't be the purdiest one there. Probably the ugliest and slowest, but I WILL be there.
i don't think you'll have any problems...everyone i've met seems to be pretty cool!!!! and if anyone does.....fuk em!!!!

67weimann
10-01-2006, 09:55 PM
i don't think you'll have any problems...everyone i've met seems to be pretty cool!!!! and if anyone does.....fuk em!!!!
Yeah, that's what I was thinking... :crossx: :crossx: . I'll just use the excuss of "Dude, It's a 1967. What do you expect for a boat that is 40 years old".

cave
10-02-2006, 05:35 AM
67weimann, I've met most of these guys and they are all cool. No one cares what your boat looks like. I thought the same thing at one time but everyone there is out to just have fun with Jets or V-drives.
So I was wondering if HotFish & Power Trip will be out there? This is in your back yard
All I need is another battery and I'm in. Oh and I feel real weird and by Friday I'll probably be sick and wont be able to make it to work. snuffle sniffle :)

460 jus getn it
10-02-2006, 06:56 AM
There ya go, im leaving my place at 8. You knuckle heads call me.............

Squirtcha?
10-02-2006, 07:56 AM
67weimann, I've met most of these guys and they are all cool. No one cares what your boat looks like. I thought the same thing at one time but everyone there is out to just have fun with Jets or V-drives.
So I was wondering if HotFish & Power Trip will be out there? This is in your back yard
All I need is another battery and I'm in. Oh and I feel real weird and by Friday I'll probably be sick and wont be able to make it to work. snuffle sniffle :)
I'll run it by PowerTrip. I don't know if he'll make it or not. He's already in bird season mode and out running dog trials with his Brittanies most weekends. It's hard to get his attention off the hunting thing this time of the year. (Oh yeah, and he's a puss).
Although, Kevin (Hotfish) was the one who told me about this deal and I know he figured on going, I believe his inlaws are going to be in town. Don't know if we'll see him (unless I got me weekends mixed up, or he drags em up to the lake).
Bartlett isn't exactly "in our back yard" Jimmy. It probably takes us as almost as long to drive up there as it does you eastsiders. It's about 1.5 hours from my driveway (depending on traffic). In fact, it takes me about the same amount of time to get Saguaro.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-02-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm in.. Boatless though. I still have a few weeks before my rig is done just in time for winter! Maybe I can bum a couple rides off you guys :-)

AzMandella
10-02-2006, 02:59 PM
I'll be there for the weekend. I believe AzMandella will be at the lake also. :crossx:
I'll be there about 8:00-9:00 AM Thursday morning.

AzMandella
10-02-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm in.. Boatless though. I still have a few weeks before my rig is done just in time for winter! Maybe I can bum a couple rides off you guys :-)
Rides are "On the House".

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Rides are "On the House".
Then sign me up for one. I havent been on a flattie since 94. I dont have gas money but I will have plenty of ICE COLD coors light:D

cave
10-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Dan I thought you were closer to Bartlett than Sugauro. I didnt know it was the same, time wise. Hell all this time I thought you all lived in Desert Mountain.
Its not the regular traffic that holds me up on the way to Bartlett. It all depends on how many land scapers are on there way to Troon, DM & DC Ranch on Pima Rd. :crossx:
So how many of you are camping and how many are just day trips? AzMandella, You may be the 1st one there.

AzMandella
10-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Yeah it kinda looks like it.We had already planed on boing to Bartlett this weekend for our end of the year camping trip before they changed the location.

Hotfish
10-02-2006, 07:08 PM
I'll run it by PowerTrip. I don't know if he'll make it or not. He's already in bird season mode and out running dog trials with his Brittanies most weekends. It's hard to get his attention off the hunting thing this time of the year. (Oh yeah, and he's a puss).
Although, Kevin (Hotfish) was the one who told me about this deal and I know he figured on going, I believe his inlaws are going to be in town. Don't know if we'll see him (unless I got me weekends mixed up, or he drags em up to the lake).
Bartlett isn't exactly "in our back yard" Jimmy. It probably takes us as almost as long to drive up there as it does you eastsiders. It's about 1.5 hours from my driveway (depending on traffic). In fact, it takes me about the same amount of time to get Saguaro.
Oh no I will be there. Even if it cost me a week on the couch, its worth it.

squirt'nmyload
10-02-2006, 07:39 PM
lmao...........i'm really considering not getting on that plane friday and heading up to bartlett instead

J.C.
10-02-2006, 07:44 PM
hotfish when are you heading up?

Donttreadonme
10-02-2006, 08:37 PM
You guys probably don't like me by sight, but I always slow down for you all and watch my wake. I will be out camping right next to you probably. I will have either an White/Red '06 Super Air Nautique or an White/Blue/Grey '03 depending which one of us in my crew brings our boat. Either way if any of you guys want a pull you can borrow my wakeboard anytime. My dad had Rayson Craft, and I sold my CVX-20 and Eagle to get into my Nautique so I really appreciate checking out all the boats. Can't wait to see you all!

Squirtcha?
10-03-2006, 05:24 AM
That's the spirit Kev. I've sat on your couch before. It seemed pretty comfy to me. I can speak to Jana for you if you like.
Also notice Donttreadonme has offered pulls behind his Nautique. I feel a ski coming on.

460 jus getn it
10-03-2006, 07:11 AM
This is gearing up to be a good day. I cant wait...................................

OverKill
10-03-2006, 10:27 AM
But Dan I thought you loved to ski behind my boat. Nothing like 1/8th inch clearence???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 10:33 AM
You guys probably don't like me by sight, but I always slow down for you all and watch my wake. I will be out camping right next to you probably. I will have either an White/Red '06 Super Air Nautique or an White/Blue/Grey '03 depending which one of us in my crew brings our boat. Either way if any of you guys want a pull you can borrow my wakeboard anytime. My dad had Rayson Craft, and I sold my CVX-20 and Eagle to get into my Nautique so I really appreciate checking out all the boats. Can't wait to see you all!
Your welcome to hang with us anytime! How many tubes to you have? I see a little "competition" of who can stay on the longest. I wouldnt mind jumping on a tube. Hell yeah, saturday is going to be nice;) I cant wait.

OverKill
10-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Mike your tempting me to call in Saturday

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Mike your tempting me to call in Saturday
Once again....."Cough,Cough,Cough,Cough"
I think your getting sick:D

Hotfish
10-03-2006, 11:29 AM
I'm going to try and get up there by 6:00-6:30. My cousin will be up there Friday night helping with saving spots.
My couch is very comfortable. I invested wisely.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Yup, I'll be there Friday night so you'll have some company Mandella. I'm always up for a game of "who can stay on the longest". You're all on! I'm bringing the R/C ***boat that I built. It's pretty fast. Might just take on the Nautique!

Donttreadonme
10-03-2006, 11:49 AM
I don't own a tube, I bought some for a girlfriend once, 34B's to be exact!

Vin-Dog
10-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Yup, I'll be there Friday night so you'll have some company Mandella. I'm always up for a game of "who can stay on the longest". You're all on! I'm bringing the R/C ***boat that I built. It's pretty fast. Might just take on the Nautique!
Yo Monster,
What are the chances of you and your boys saving some spots for us??
Can't leave til Saturday morning. We have 6-7 rides from the Eastside rolling up. We'll have plenty of brews!!!!
396 will have his ride out there if he can just find his other ore!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Squirtcha?
10-03-2006, 05:09 PM
But Dan I thought you loved to ski behind my boat. Nothing like 1/8th inch clearence???
Yeah James................I just love being pulled waist deep on a slalom ski for 50 yards by a slipping pump. Much more enjoyable than getting snatched right out of the water and actually be up and skiing in a matter of a second.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Yo Monster,
What are the chances of you and your boys saving some spots for us??
Can't leave til Saturday morning. We have 6-7 rides from the Eastside rolling up. We'll have plenty of brews!!!!
396 will have his ride out there if he can just find his other ore!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Thats a pretty good idea! Where do you want to be? SB Cove? or the Flats? I like the flats personally, but I'll go wherever the party will be. I'll take my trailer and a bunch of junk and scatter it all over and block a huge spot off. If anyone wants, PM me for my cell number so oyu can find me when you get there. Last time out, I had reception with Verizon. I have a white extended cab GMC with Metallica and HDF Stickers on the back.

Donttreadonme
10-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Trying to "save" a campsite at Bartlett is like trying con money out of someone with a last name that ends in berg. It can be done, but you gotta be pretty gutsy.

67weimann
10-03-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm trying to get up there Fri morning but at the latest, I'll be there by 5 Fri afternoon. I plan on staying the weekend. Already planned on staying there w/ AzMandella...see you guys out there.
:crossx:

Vin-Dog
10-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Thats a pretty good idea! Where do you want to be? SB Cove? or the Flats? I like the flats personally, but I'll go wherever the party will be. I'll take my trailer and a bunch of junk and scatter it all over and block a huge spot off. If anyone wants, PM me for my cell number so oyu can find me when you get there. Last time out, I had reception with Verizon. I have a white extended cab GMC with Metallica and HDF Stickers on the back.
PM sent..

boatgonewild
10-03-2006, 07:20 PM
You cought daddys little girl with her her pantys down, I`v lightin the load
Vin dog mhttp:// y hole shots SICK :skull:

67weimann
10-03-2006, 07:22 PM
lmao...........i'm really considering not getting on that plane friday and heading up to bartlett instead
You're all talk man. You are gonna miss out though... :yuk:

Bigern
10-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Samantha is ready, just fixed her miss(BROKEN PLUG). Randy you can call me at 480-459-9579 cell. just gotta tie up a few loose ends.

67weimann
10-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Samantha is ready, just fixed her miss(BROKEN PLUG). . just gotta tie up a few loose ends.
I thought you east side guys just waited till you were there and then fixed what was wrong... :D :D

Vin-Dog
10-03-2006, 07:38 PM
You cought daddys little girl with her her pantys down, I`v lightin the load
Vin dog mhttp:// y hole shots SICK :skull:
What did you do throw all the empty beer cans out???
Where the hell have you been?? Don't miss out on this weekend dude. Give Bigern a call and roll out with us early Saturday morning. The Counselor will be there!!!!! :220v:

Bigern
10-03-2006, 07:42 PM
I thought you east side guys just waited till you were there and then fixed what was wrong... :D :D
I'm true turnkey outta this bunch, some of the other crue roll that way :)

67weimann
10-03-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm true turnkey outta this bunch, some of the other crue roll that way :)
That's what you hope right? I remember this time I went out and had the motor running at the house(pump disconnected) and rolled out to the lake, backed her in, turned the key and "click". Damn I hate when that happens. :crossx: Starter was bad. :mad:

Bigern
10-03-2006, 07:55 PM
That's what you hope right? I remember this time I went out and had the motor running at the house(pump disconnected) and rolled out to the lake, backed her in, turned the key and "click". Damn I hate when that happens. :crossx: Starter was bad. :mad:
Just ask 396, he's driven my boat. I check my stuff before I get to the lake. Shit happens though :yuk:

67weimann
10-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Just ask 396, he's driven my boat. I check my stuff before I get to the lake. Shit happens though :yuk:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132cheers.gif
Cool I try to make sure my shit is all good before I go but shit does happen...Hopefully none of that shit will happen this weekendhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132wootrock.gif

squirt'nmyload
10-03-2006, 08:09 PM
You're all talk man. You are gonna miss out though... :yuk:
yeah....i know....and i just put some new (to me) headers on the boat too

67weimann
10-03-2006, 08:30 PM
yeah....i know....and i just put some new (to me) headers on the boat too
you had it out since the new headers? How's she sound/run with 'em?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Thats me:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Oh yeah, big perm's shit is always ready unlike myself:cry:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Ill be there running dry!! You will hear my ride:D

67weimann
10-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Thats me:D
I've heard something like that.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132rofl.gif
Really looking forward to meeting you guys.
What time you eastside guys heading out there? And are you staying the weekend?

AzMandella
10-03-2006, 08:51 PM
well I'm pretty much ready to go.Campers ready,trucks serviced and washed,and food and liquor is purchased.Now all I need is a boat!Just kidding.Boat will be ready tomorow.Eddie at Eddies inboard and Marine will be working late tonight and tomorow finishing up the new whirlaway and foot overide pedal.One more day of work and it's hitch up and load.Leave about 5:00 AM thursday.See you all there.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Hey sucker, I just now moticed the cheap shot:crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 08:53 PM
I've heard something like that.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132rofl.gif
Really looking forward to meeting you guys.
What time you eastside guys heading out there? And are you staying the weekend?
I will be leaving the "eastside" about 8am;)

67weimann
10-03-2006, 08:55 PM
I will be leaving the "eastside" about 8am;)
Fri?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 08:58 PM
You know whats funny, I still have to install a cam,lifters,rockers,studs and a few gaskets. Oh wait, and I need to break a cam in too:D Its all good though. I will be there in my kachina and turnkey;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Fri?
sat

squirt'nmyload
10-03-2006, 09:02 PM
not on the water yet....just put them on monday....but it sounds great!!!!! and thanks taxman!!!!!!!!
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF0176.jpg

67weimann
10-03-2006, 09:04 PM
You know whats funny, I still have to install a cam,lifters,rockers,studs and a few gaskets. Oh wait, and I need to break a cam in too:D Its all good though. I will be there in my kachina and turnkey;)
http://usera.imagecave.com/lakelover/rofl1.gif
That is pretty funny...

67weimann
10-03-2006, 09:05 PM
not on the water yet....just put them on monday....but it sounds great!!!!!
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF0176.jpg
Looks good...damn I need some now...http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132bowdown.gif :D

squirt'nmyload
10-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Ill be there running dry!! You will hear my ride:D
i've heard it and its freakin loud!!!!! and so hot i don't know how that boat doesn't spontaniously combust!!!!!!http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/smilies0715.gif http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/biggrin2.gif

OverKill
10-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Dan Its called a nose enema I was just trying to help you out with your allergies, nothing else seems to work. Sorry I cant make it on the 7th I do have to be at your place pretty early the next day. I have to save my time off for Big River in a few weeks. Take lots of pics. See you on the 8th to fix this Berk.
James

460 jus getn it
10-04-2006, 07:33 AM
Vin, Ern, and the rest of yous. I will be on the 101 heading north at 8. Pm me if you guys want to meet up. As for fixing shit at the lake, that is just how all the CHEVYS do it....Tee hee hee hee, 460 always TURNKEY, droop and knozzle or not.....LMAO

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-04-2006, 07:59 AM
i've heard it and its freakin loud!!!!! and so hot i don't know how that boat doesn't spontaniously combust!!!!!!http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/smilies0715.gif http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/biggrin2.gif
Loud pipes saves lives :crossx: :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Vin, Ern, and the rest of yous. I will be on the 101 heading north at 8. Pm me if you guys want to meet up. As for fixing shit at the lake, that is just how all the CHEVYS do it....Tee hee hee hee, 460 always TURNKEY, droop and knozzle or not.....LMAO
Stop taking shots at the chevy you bastard :crossx: Keep it up, I may just have to pay tempe a visit :crossx: and doctor up the ford :crossx:

460 jus getn it
10-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Stop taking shots at the chevy you bastard :crossx: Keep it up, I may just have to pay tempe a visit :crossx: and doctor up the ford :crossx:
LMAO, i only take shots cause i like hearing your guys rebuild stories......LMAO, CRACKING MYSELF UP TODAY..................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-04-2006, 09:51 AM
LMAO, i only take shots cause i like hearing your guys rebuild stories......LMAO, CRACKING MYSELF UP TODAY..................
Im glad you make yourself laugh. Its funny how us chevy guys have 3* wedges.......................

460 jus getn it
10-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Im glad you make yourself laugh. Its funny how us chevy guys have 3* wedges.......................
LMAO, so tell me are you going to be ready.........3 days and counting. If not, just have plenty of beer.......Awwww hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OverKill
10-04-2006, 10:54 AM
460 how did your nozzel fix turn out?? Also don't Chevy blocks weigh less than Ford blocks???

460 jus getn it
10-04-2006, 10:59 AM
460 how did your nozzel fix turn out?? Also don't Chevy blocks weigh less than Ford blocks???It came out great, cost me all of 20 bucks.......I wouldnt know about the weight, but i know the life of a well built ford is alot longer then a chevy......Ok im done...Tee hee hee hee

OverKill
10-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Nice glad to hear everything turned out OK. I cant make it the 7th however Squritcha and I are gonna be going to my place in Big River on Oct.20th or Oct.27th If you and Mike want come along and run em on the River your more than welcome.
James

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-04-2006, 11:07 AM
It came out great, cost me all of 20 bucks.......I wouldnt know about the weight, but i know the life of a well built ford is alot longer then a chevy......Ok im done...Tee hee hee hee
Its funny how the chevy's are faster than the well built fords.....

460 jus getn it
10-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Nice glad to hear everything turned out OK. I cant make it the 7th however Squritcha and I are gonna be going to my place in Big River on Oct.20th or Oct.27th If you and Mike want come along and run em on the River your more than welcome.
James
Thanks for the invite. Im on a deer hunt Oct 27- Nov 1st, so this is shaping up to be my last trip. Have to start my winter upgrades..........................

460 jus getn it
10-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Ill take TurnKey with no problems, then Fast with all sorts of problems..........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-04-2006, 11:26 AM
LMAO, so tell me are you going to be ready.........3 days and counting. If not, just have plenty of beer.......Awwww hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You know how I roll. I got this covered like white on rice.....

AzMandella
10-04-2006, 12:20 PM
I guess we'll have to see about that this weekend.Huhhhhhhhh. :rolleyes:

AzMandella
10-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Ill take TurnKey with no problems, then Fast with all sorts of problems..........
I don't know about that. :rolleyes: Mines plenty fast and turnkey.12-1 comp,full roller cam,Trick Flow heads,duall quads on a tunnel and fires every time with no mechanical falures yet. :cool: Knock on wood.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-04-2006, 12:53 PM
I guess we'll have to see about that this weekend.Huhhhhhhhh. :rolleyes:
Im comming out to have fun and meet some of you guys. Im not going to race one person. My boat will probablly be 75% so I know I will get sawed off:cry: Atleast I will be out having fun;) I heard that there might be a 514 BBF comming out in a gullwing hull. Hmmmmmmm.....:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-04-2006, 12:55 PM
I don't know about that. :rolleyes: Mines plenty fast and turnkey.12-1 comp,full roller cam,Trick Flow heads,duall quads on a tunnel and fires every time with no mechanical falures yet. :cool: Knock on wood.
Mine was turnkey last year untill I made a ass load of changes this year. Now I have a family of issues:cry: Its all good though...

boatgonewild
10-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Well she done , Daddys little girl is now fresh,bigger, stonger, faster then she ever was . Bounced the shit out of the tunes again Sunday, so I welded everything, take that bitch. :skull:

Cheyenne580
10-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Ok enough with chevy slam's i'm thin skinned. :argue: LOL!!! :) Plus that's all i can afford. :rollside: Oh yes check your pm's 460.
I'm just kidding about the slamming thing. :cry:

J.C.
10-04-2006, 06:49 PM
i have had a chevy in my boat for 4 seasons now,never once had to touch it.use it every weekend in the summer time.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Ok were off the topic. Lets just think about saturday;) Who's bringing the camcorder? I will be snapping pics and lots of them! We need some film....

67weimann
10-04-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm cracking up just reading this shit...I ain't gonna talk shit...welll see what happens...Looking forward to this. It will be a blast.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132rant2.gif

Cheyenne580
10-04-2006, 07:33 PM
I was just joking around guy's.I don't care about the bashing.{REALLY}
I've got a camcorder i'll bring with my digital camera.I hope i've got room for all my tool's to repair my chevy.LOL!!!!!!! :) That's a joke.Oh yes for the people that don't know me yet i've been called a smart A.. at time's but no harm meant.Just out to have fun!!!!!!!
JIM

67weimann
10-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Oh yes for the people that don't know me yet i've been called a smart A.. at time's but arm meant.
:confused:
lol

Cheyenne580
10-04-2006, 07:38 PM
sorry i edited it my bag!!!!!

67weimann
10-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Damn you edited it before I could talk crap

Cheyenne580
10-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Well blame it on my FAT finger's.

67weimann
10-04-2006, 07:41 PM
I'll have to wait to actually meet you. I wouldn't want to offend anyone... :crossx:

Cheyenne580
10-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Damn you edited it before I could talk crap
Go ahead and talk crap anyway's.No problem i've done enough of that myself.

Cheyenne580
10-04-2006, 07:42 PM
I'll have to wait to actually meet you. I wouldn't want to offend anyone... :crossx:
Shit i've been offended before and and i will be again no problem here.

67weimann
10-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Go ahead and talk crap anyway's.No problem i've done enough of that myself.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132werd.gif

67weimann
10-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Shit i've been offended before and and i will be again no problem here.
true that...I hear you. Won't be the first time or the last...

boatgonewild
10-04-2006, 10:19 PM
Randy can we come please..... We have gas money ! Ahh... O K :p :p

460 jus getn it
10-05-2006, 07:31 AM
LMAO, you guys crack me up...All of mt eastsiders know how i roll, i always have my tools. Its all good, those that know me know i mix it up a little...Come on saturday.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-05-2006, 08:34 AM
Randy can we come please..... We have gas money ! Ahh... O K :p :p
Shit why would you make them hotties pay?????? With looks like that they just have to look puuuurdy and smile;)

Classic Daycruiser
10-05-2006, 12:01 PM
See you there :) Although it is a little cloudy today, Saturday is going to be perfect!!!

HotRod Sprint
10-05-2006, 01:26 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/2750regatta_banner_sign.jpg
Here ya go Chris.
Rod

Classic Daycruiser
10-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks

Some Kind Of Monster
10-05-2006, 01:34 PM
Here ya go Chris.
Rod
Hey Rod,
How ya been? Are you going to show up Saturday?
Geez its thundering and pouring rain outside right now!!!

squirt'nmyload
10-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Hey Rod,
bad enough that my directv lost signal!!!!!! that doesn't happen too often

67weimann
10-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Nice Banner.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132happy0158-thumb.gif
I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon. Sometime... :crossx:

cave
10-05-2006, 06:00 PM
I got me a low budge battery and will be there Saturday, Maybe Friday evening depending on the weather. Rain like a mofo this afternoon.
Is there a lot of room at SB Cove. I've been to Bartlett flats but I cant remember if I have been to SB cove. Anyone got pics?

J.C.
10-05-2006, 06:35 PM
what time is everyone plan on heading home on saturday?have friends who want to come but cannot make it till 3 pm.

HotRod Sprint
10-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Hey Rod,
Doin good, I'll be showing up with no boat and bumming rides from any body I can, if I don't have to work. I will also be out tomorrow afternoon with Classic Daycruiser to post the banner. Boat was close to being ready but just ain't gonna happen this weekend.
Rod

HotRod Sprint
10-05-2006, 06:41 PM
bad enough that my directv lost signal!!!!!! that doesn't happen too often
Quit your wining; and let me borrow your boat since you aren't gonna be there. Oh ya, dent is fixed, thanks again.
Rod

67weimann
10-05-2006, 06:42 PM
what time is everyone plan on heading home on saturday?have friends who want to come but cannot make it till 3 pm.
I'll be out there untill sunday. AzMandella is gonna be out all weekend too... :crossx:

67weimann
10-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Quit your wining; and let me borrow your boat since you aren't gonna be there. Oh ya, dent is fixed, thanks again.
Rod
Yeah let someone use it instead of it just sitting on the trailer with those new headers all weekend.

squirt'nmyload
10-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Rod
........if the new headers were plumbed i'd say take it....i had timm order me some parts but they won't be here till tueshttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/biggrin2.gif

squirt'nmyload
10-05-2006, 06:48 PM
. Oh ya, dent is fixed, thanks again.
Rod
no prob....how'd it turn out???

squirt'nmyload
10-05-2006, 06:50 PM
........if the new headers were plumbed i'd say take it
also assurance that the ol' lady wouldn't show up with ithttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/00000036.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/biggrin2.gif

HotRod Sprint
10-05-2006, 06:54 PM
no prob....how'd it turn out???
awesome, cannot even see where it was, even after staring at it for 6 months.
Rod

HotRod Sprint
10-05-2006, 06:55 PM
also assurance that the ol' lady wouldn't show up with ithttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/00000036.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/biggrin2.gif
Hey I didn't mention the ole lady, but since you brought up, I'll just come over and jerry rig the headers for her. :cool:
Rod

squirt'nmyload
10-05-2006, 06:56 PM
awesome, cannot even see where it was, even after staring at it for 6 months.
Rod
lmao......glad it's done.......saw your boat yesterday, looks like it's ready to be flipped back over after some sanding.......won't be too much longer!!!!

HotRod Sprint
10-05-2006, 07:04 PM
lmao......glad it's done.......saw your boat yesterday, looks like it's ready to be flipped back over after some sanding.......won't be too much longer!!!!
Ya, its gettin there, still bummed about not being ready for this weekend, but hey...
there's always next year <-----(the story of my life these days.
Rod

squirt'nmyload
10-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Ya, its gettin there, still bummed about not being ready for this weekend, but hey...
there's always next year <-----(the story of my life these days.
Rod
i'm planning a camping trip towards the end of october...i'll let you(and everyone else) know when its gonna be...hopefully it'll be done but if its not you'll have a seat in mine!!!!!!

67weimann
10-05-2006, 07:21 PM
HotRod, To bad your boat ain't ready...it'll come together. You got a seat in mine if you can bear being seen in it :crossx: ...
You better let us know about the trip Squirt'n...or you'll never live it down...
Alright, so I am going to try my hardest to get out of here by noon. I should be able to make that happen. Gonna have my lil bro as a shadow... :cool: I'll be rolling out 12:00 sharp unless something drastic happens... :crossx:

squirt'nmyload
10-05-2006, 07:34 PM
You better let us know about the trip Squirt'n...or you'll never live it down...
probably in like 2 weeks i would like to camp at bartlett......but i should be taking a day trip next weekend.....i'll let you know for sure

OverKill
10-05-2006, 09:34 PM
End of OCT. sounds good. Squrirtcha and I are planning a trip to Big River towards the end of Oct. As soon as we get this boat of mine finished for a test run. Anybody interested let me know so I can get a head count and know how much to BBQ. OH by the way my place is big enough to sleep quite of few people so 86 the hotel

Classic Daycruiser
10-06-2006, 07:12 AM
We'll be there saturday until dark at least. Might even stick around for a full moon cruise :idea:

Bigern
10-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Eastsiders rollin early 6:00am sat call me 480-459-9579, Wetter3 vindog should have the carb by this afternoon. :)

Cheyenne580
10-06-2006, 09:18 AM
Bigern check your pm's

Vin-Dog
10-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Eastsiders rollin early 6:00am sat call me 480-459-9579, Wetter3 vindog should have the carb by this afternoon. :)
BIG PEERRMM!!!!!!
Forgot my cell last night. I'll be over in 30. Gotta pull the wet ryd out, clean and fuel her up. ;)

460 jus getn it
10-06-2006, 09:59 AM
BIG PEERRMM!!!!!!
Forgot my cell last night. I'll be over in 30. Gotta pull the wet ryd out, clean and fuel her up. ;)
You homos............................................. ..........................................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-06-2006, 10:55 AM
End of OCT. sounds good. Squrirtcha and I are planning a trip to Big River towards the end of Oct. As soon as we get this boat of mine finished for a test run. Anybody interested let me know so I can get a head count and know how much to BBQ. OH by the way my place is big enough to sleep quite of few people so 86 the hotel
Im down for that. Dan said something about a big river end of the year run. Let me know the dates so I can get it off. I have to put in early for it......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-06-2006, 10:57 AM
You homos............................................. ..........................................
Are you jealous cuz you cant get on the 3 some:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-06-2006, 10:58 AM
DENNY's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

460 jus getn it
10-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Are you jealous cuz you cant get on the 3 some:D
Nope, i know you guys have your lil underground love trialgle...Sal good, must be a CQ thing.....................

460 jus getn it
10-06-2006, 11:14 AM
DENNY's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So your boat is done......Bubby, you better say 4am for 396....That way you know he will be there at 6 am.....LMAO

Some Kind Of Monster
10-06-2006, 11:24 AM
I'm gettin outta here. I'll be hangin at SB cove. Can't wait to see everyone there! Watch for my white ext cab GMC truck and the big ole blue RC boat!

Vin-Dog
10-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey, don't you start!!! I have plenty of ammo for you Punk!!!!!!!!!
Your lucky I'm not going to mention that you were bringing floaties so you can work on your boat in the water more comfortably. :crossx: :crossx:

boatgonewild
10-06-2006, 12:13 PM
East side boys who going to be the fastest this weekend? that 180 spin last sunday proves costly soaked the new camara, cell phones toast, and its defintly the CD is history..... Good thing the girls are paying for gas
Well time to go shopping for new tunes Rock you tommorrow

boatgonewild
10-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Vin doggy what are b s n when i no that boat a chocalate mess
time to start cleaning.... :yuk:

squirt'nmyload
10-06-2006, 12:22 PM
i may be in for that!!!!! let me know when you guys get some dates planned!!!!

Some Kind Of Monster
10-06-2006, 12:23 PM
East side boys who going to be the fastest this weekend?
My boat is so fast, you won't even see it. :cry:

460 jus getn it
10-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Hey, don't you start!!! I have plenty of ammo for you Punk!!!!!!!!!
Your lucky I'm not going to mention that you were bringing floaties so you can work on your boat in the water more comfortably. :crossx: :crossx:
Awwwww hahahaha, no ammo on me. Hey now, do i need to bust out the pic of you and you paddle.......Dont go there, just make sure you have that chevy ready to run...

Vin-Dog
10-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Awwwww hahahaha, no ammo on me. Hey now, do i need to bust out the pic of you and you paddle.......Dont go there, just make sure you have that chevy ready to run...
Paddle or no paddle,I was still towing your boat!! :crossx:
Got the boat ready to go. Put all new cables in, and fresh wax. She fires right up now.. I'll be at Bigerns later tonite. We still need to decide on a meeting place. Let's get this sh*t going! 6:00 AM sharp!!

460 jus getn it
10-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Paddle or no paddle,I was still towing your boat!! :crossx:
Got the boat ready to go. Put all new cables in, and fresh wax. She fires right up now.. I'll be at Bigerns later tonite. We still need to decide on a meeting place. Let's get this sh*t going! 6:00 AM sharp!!
Awwwww hahahaha, what proof there isnt any.....LMAO, 8am ill be on my way. have to take care of something first thing....I still owe you for that drain plug that saved my ass....Thanks again and see you tomorrow

Cheyenne580
10-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Since there's been alot of rain up there i was just wondering if the road is still open?Just wondering!!!!!I hope so.

squirt'nmyload
10-06-2006, 03:58 PM
have fun and be safe out there guys!!!!!!!!!! i'll be looking foward to the pics

Donttreadonme
10-06-2006, 03:58 PM
The last time they fixed it they fixed it really, really good! It should be open. I am leaving to get a campsite now. When I see you guys I will be the one throwing the shocker at ya all in the blasted wake making machine. I will slow down for you all so I can watch a few full speed passes though! Flag me down if you want a pull! No tubes though. Can wait to see some classics!
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/8/358605.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-06-2006, 05:44 PM
So your boat is done......Bubby, you better say 4am for 396....That way you know he will be there at 6 am.....LMAO
Ill be leaving your house at that time, and I wont forget the tip:D :crossx:

HotRod Sprint
10-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Hey everybody, the road is open, Classic Daycruiser and I went out today, we were going to hang the banner at SB cove. SB cove is fairly full already from campers. AZMandella and 67Weiman are at the Flats and have a fairly good sized spot staked out. The road to the Flats is a little rough so we are kinda thinking that to each his own when it comes to launching. Depending on where most people end up, we will place the banner there as the "Unofficial" meet up place.
Rod

cave
10-06-2006, 06:45 PM
So has the meeting place been changed to Bartlett Flats? Left or right at BF?
I'm leaving early in the AM Saturday. SB Cove or Bartlett Flats???

HotRod Sprint
10-06-2006, 08:19 PM
So has the meeting place been changed to Bartlett Flats? Left or right at BF?
I'm leaving early in the AM Saturday. SB Cove or Bartlett Flats???
Cave, just show up and hang with the group you want to. If it looks like more people are at the Flats we will meet there instead of SB. With SB being a lot more full than we expected the Flats looks like a better place. But with the dirt road to the Flats being so rough from the rain some people may not want to pull there boat across it to get there. Since this is an "Unofficial" get together we have to play it by ear or sight this first time out. Sorry to be so vague, but that is the best I can do for now.
AZMandella and 67Weimann are to the right at the Flats.
Rod

cave
10-06-2006, 09:03 PM
I'll se you all there.

Squirtcha?
10-06-2006, 09:11 PM
You guys might want to check this out!
http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/tonto/tp/where.shtml
The pay station is no more. You'll have to get your passes via the phone or at one of the retail outlets. As for me being in Glendale it leaves only Big 5 sporting goods on Bell Road. That aint gonna work because they won't be open til 10:00 am or so.
As of October 2nd.
Here's a list of the locations to buy the pass in Phoenix and a few other areas.
PHOENIX
Circle K #6640
620 E. Carefree Hwy
Phoenix, Az 85085
623-516-1191
Circle K #823
18444 N. Cave Creek Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
602-971-1961
Big 5 Sporting Goods #291
1717 W. Bethany Home Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85015
602-242-1806
Tonto National Forest
2324 E. McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006
602-225-5200
Big 5 Sporting Goods #304
7710 W. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85033
623-848-4800
Circle K #5954
4815 E. Carefree Hwy
Phoenix, AZ 85331
480-575-5482
Circle K #720
2359 E. Bearsdley Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85024
602-569-0144
Big 5 Sporting Goods #177
3560 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
602-955-9601
Big 5 Sporting Goods #301
4722 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85044
480-783-4800
Fisherman Choice
13615 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
602-993-1139
Big 5 Sporting Goods #312
10202 Metro Parkway West
Phoenix, AZ 85051
602-674-3189
Circle K #1903
3148 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
602-867-3929
Big 5 Sporting Goods #176
1919 W. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85023
602-863-1309
Big 5 Sporting Goods #166
4623 E. Cactus Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
602-953-0305
Circle K #1974
2402 E. McDowell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
602-275-2303
Back to City selection

Bigern
10-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Eastsiders early am 6:00 meet at safeway parking lot valvista and southern. bigern, vindog, wetterwith3, counselor. :)

Bigern
10-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Eastsiders early am 6:00 meet at safeway parking lot valvista and southern. bigern, vindog, wetterwith3, counselor. :)
were rollin out right now :crossx:

squirt'nmyload
10-07-2006, 12:44 AM
You guys might want to check this out!
http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/tonto/tp/where.shtml
The pay station is no more. You'll have to get your passes via the phone or at one of the retail outlets. As for me being in Glendale it leaves only Big 5 sporting goods on Bell Road. That aint gonna work because they won't be open til 10:00 am or so.
As of October 2nd.
Here's a list of the locations to buy the pass in Phoenix and a few other areas.
PHOENIX
Circle K #6640
620 E. Carefree Hwy
Phoenix, Az 85085
623-516-1191
Circle K #823
18444 N. Cave Creek Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
602-971-1961
Big 5 Sporting Goods #291
1717 W. Bethany Home Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85015
602-242-1806
Tonto National Forest
2324 E. McDowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006
602-225-5200
Big 5 Sporting Goods #304
7710 W. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85033
623-848-4800
Circle K #5954
4815 E. Carefree Hwy
Phoenix, AZ 85331
480-575-5482
Circle K #720
2359 E. Bearsdley Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85024
602-569-0144
Big 5 Sporting Goods #177
3560 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
602-955-9601
Big 5 Sporting Goods #301
4722 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85044
480-783-4800
Fisherman Choice
13615 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
602-993-1139
Big 5 Sporting Goods #312
10202 Metro Parkway West
Phoenix, AZ 85051
602-674-3189
Circle K #1903
3148 E. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
602-867-3929
Big 5 Sporting Goods #176
1919 W. Bell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85023
602-863-1309
Big 5 Sporting Goods #166
4623 E. Cactus Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
602-953-0305
Circle K #1974
2402 E. McDowell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
602-275-2303
Back to City selection
leave the cash under your wiper...if they want it that bad, they'll take it.....i do this at saguaro when the machines are broken

squirt'nmyload
10-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey everybody, the road is open, Classic Daycruiser and I went out today, we were going to hang the banner at SB cove. SB cove is fairly full already from campers. AZMandella and 67Weiman are at the Flats and have a fairly good sized spot staked out. The road to the Flats is a little rough so we are kinda thinking that to each his own when it comes to launching. Depending on where most people end up, we will place the banner there as the "Unofficial" meet up place.
Rod
man up and drive down the road.....it's not that bad

Squirtcha?
10-07-2006, 05:46 AM
leave the cash under your wiper...
if they want it that bad, they'll take it.....i do this at saguaro
when the machines are broken
Somebody will take it. It might not be the Forestry Service though.
You don't want to go out there without a pass. I got off on
a technicality (the not so easy pay machines were messed up
again), but still had to drive from Glendale to East Mesa
and take a day off work to do it.
Fortunately the judge was a jetter and owned a Biesmeyer.
He just asked me about my ride and let me go.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Great to see everyone out there! Big ups to the crew we camped with all day (Big Vin, Big Ern, 396, 460jus getin it, emcam, and everyone out there). It was good to meet everyone, and special thanks to Big Ern for the ride. It was a great turn out despite the confusion on where to meet.

Cheyenne580
10-08-2006, 12:10 PM
I just want to say thank's for the two tow's off the shore line.{cave,squirtcha}Thank you both again.And no Dan you can't have my boat when i die.LOL :)
Cave thank's for the food and to all the people at SB cove great time.We need to do this again really soon.LATER!!!!!
JIM
P.S.Special thank's to Bill and Debbie yes you to Tommy :)

cave
10-08-2006, 12:20 PM
This was the best time boating for me. I met some cool people. Had fun running with other jets & V-drives. Good to see the Eastsiders too. There were some nice jets & V-Drives there.
Jim S. has one nice Cheyenne. Bills Biesemeyer circle boat is a fast and good looking machine. Good to see Keven (hotfish) & Dan and his Family too.
Thanks for the Coffee Deb and Bill!
The best thing about this deal for me was all the info I took in. I learn allot about Jets & V-Dives. Engine and jet set ups.
There were 9 boats at SB cove. All were nice rides.
I got some pics I'll post up later.

EMCAM
10-08-2006, 04:35 PM
We were chillin in the flats and had a great time .We definitly need to do this again befor it gets to cold. I say we do it in like 3 or 4 weeks.lets all try to get the same spot though. Had a lot of fun racing around with everyone cant belive i didnt blow up the boat . Thanks to the guys in sb cove for coming over and saying hi.Lets do this!

cave
10-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Heres a few pics,
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731Bills_Bezer_V_Drive.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731Bills_Engine.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731Jim_S_Chey.jpg
Here is short vid i made kicking next to Bill and Jim S.
short shakey vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQrUfZa4qo)
I'm in Bubba for the next one but I hope we can have it in 1 place.The Motor homes at SB Cove took up the whole area. We had an incident in the AM with a guy who parked his car where we kinda took over. He finally moved his car and we made room for more. It was a fun couple of days. Met so many new people. We all should meet up at the finals in November.

Ex PSI Canyon
10-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Hey Jim, you can't fool me, I know whats underneath that blower blanket!. That was a hell of a burst you did early in the a.m. even impressed a v-drive owner, glad I was'nt one of the thousand s of campers who attempted to sleep while you made that run...Jeeezus, does anyone have a vid of that one? See ya soon.

Cheyenne580
10-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Nice vid cave thank's.
Matt it's just a boat and a bucket of bolt's.Hope we can do this again before it get's to cold.LATER!!!!!!
JIM

Bigern
10-08-2006, 06:33 PM
It was nice meeting some new folks, we had an awesome time. AZ mandella, Rob thanks for the fire pit and conversation. The kids and the adults had a blast. Thanks to everyone, lets do it again.

J.C.
10-08-2006, 06:41 PM
nice to see everyone from the westside again.hotfish,thanks for saving me a spot and the tow out.jimmy it was good to see u again.had a blast cant wait to do it again.

HotRod Sprint
10-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Man, what a great turn out Saturday. For all you guys and gals who are going to sign up for the ACBS membership, after you have done so please PM Classic Daycruiser to let him know. Then we can get together and sign a petition to have an Arizona chapter. Here are pics that I took
AZ Mandella
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-1.jpg
A really nice 78 Bahnner
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-2.jpg
This is Classic Daycruiser (in the white hat) and his Eliminator Day Cruiser
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-3.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-4.jpg
Hotfish in his Kachina
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-6.jpg
Didn't get to meet this guy, but a nice looking boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-8.jpg
Squirtcha and Hotfish Kachina's
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-9.jpg
more pics in another post.
Rod

HotRod Sprint
10-08-2006, 07:03 PM
More pics
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-10.jpg
Some Kind of Monster had to show me up and bring a boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-11.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-13.jpg
More to come.
Rod

HotRod Sprint
10-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Now I'm a Chevy guy and I do my share of turd slinging at the Ford guys, but nobody slings more than 396 ways to spit. So you would think that he wouldn't get caught dead in a ford powered boat let alone alive and some one able to get a picture of him in it but here he is bumming a ride from 460 just gettin it :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-15.jpg
:D Rod :D

HotRod Sprint
10-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Some pics of the Snob Boy cove contingent JK :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-17.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-18.jpg
A Centurion tunnel and a Youngblood gullwing
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-19.jpg
GoFastRacer in the foreground spent all day wrenching on the Beisemeyer
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-20.jpg
another pic of that beautiful gullwing
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2750new-21.jpg
Thats all from me.
Rod

Some Kind Of Monster
10-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Now I'm a Chevy guy and I do my share of turd slinging at the Ford guys, but nobody slings more than 396 ways to spit. So you would think that he wouldn't get caught dead in a ford powered boat let alone alive and some one able to get a picture of him in it but here he is bumming a ride from 460 just gettin it :D
Michael was bummin rides off of everyone! Boat wh0re! Just messin man. It was too much fun. Thanks to EVERYONE. You all gave us the best time! Tyros 460 was flingin some serious roost, and I got to ride with bigern in his very solid eliminator.

stovetop
10-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Had a great time on saturday. Wish I could have stayed longer :cry: Can't wait to do it again.

Classic Daycruiser
10-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Thanks every body for posting a few your photos from Saturday. From my count, there were a minimum of 26 classic boats that showed up for the regatta, and by far the majority of the boats on the lake at anyone time :)
Thanks everyone for making the effort to makeing this a fun event.
Mary and I mostly stayed in the flats area after launching at the ramp, HotRod Sprint drove me back to the ramp to pick up the truck and drive it down the .5 mile dirt road AZ Mandella and 67 Weimann staked out in the flats. Although I am not offical on this, but AZ Mandella had the most Classic boat at the regatta at 1966.
SB Cove was nice by far, and if there would have been more space, I think we all could fit, for or next event.
I've got 40 minutes of Digital Video, at this time have not played back, I'll make a few copys to pass out at our next meeting/regatta :idea:
Here is an Idea,
If everyone became a member of www.acbs.org , I see no problem meeting at SB cove on Saturday October 28 to sign the petition for Chapter status. All we need is 15 registered members, And I already have two member signatures.
Is this do able time line? Maybe sunrise to 3pm?
Chris

EMCAM
10-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Im down sounds good to me . Lets make it a date.

Ex PSI Canyon
10-09-2006, 05:30 AM
I'm in!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-09-2006, 06:09 AM
Yup you got that right, I was in a FURD powered boar:D Just remember that I had tools in my hand:D I helped 460jgi set his float levels. His boat was running good though.
I must say that azmandella is a true die hard! His boat hauls the mail! He was out there spinning some good r's and it sounded bitchin'. There were alot of nice people out there. I was kinda bummed that my block was cracked but after helping bubba and getting to drive his rig, it took my mind of the bad things.
I am definatelly down for going out again. Jet let me know and Im there;)

TAF
10-09-2006, 06:27 AM
It was nice meeting some new folks, we had an awesome time. AZ mandella, Rob thanks for the fire pit and conversation. The kids and the adults had a blast. Thanks to everyone, lets do it again.
It was great meeting you Ern, your family and Vin's. I'd definetaly be up for hanging w/ you guys again. My kids didn't want to leave but good thing we did. The Storm! Did you guys get out of there before it hit? Ern, was that your "Hot" wife driving your boat in the background of Tyro and Micheal working on a Ford? Yes, that was a Chevy dig. I heard she raced and beat a GUY. She is one hell of a lead foot. You guys are lucky you don't have 2 boats, she might beat YOU!
I'll try to post my pics next week when I finish my film.
We all had a great time,
Thanks guys for the boating family feeling,
Rob

460 jus getn it
10-09-2006, 07:06 AM
Hell yea, thanks to everyone we had a great time. Ern, vinnie, bubby mike, billy, rod taf, so many to list good to see all of you. Azmandella, WOW thats all i can for that, great looking boat and boy does she fly. For the sb cove guys sorry i didnt make it over there i made a few runs that way. I cant wait for the next outing. Ill have some pics up in a few...Awesome time again.......

OverKill
10-09-2006, 08:43 AM
I missed the first one. I'm pretty sure I will be there the 28th, see you guys then.

fc-pilot
10-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the pics. I wish I could have made it but I was tied up in Tucson Friday and Saturday. I hope to be there for the next one. Keep us posted on the v-drive side.
Paul

AzMandella
10-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanx Chris for putting on a great event!It was great to meet alot of the guy's here on the boards and put names and faces to them.Ryan(67 Wieman),Tyrone(460 JGI),Vinnie(VinDog),Ernie(BigErn),Mike(396 WTS),Some Kind of Monster,And Bubba.You guys ROCKKKK!We deffinately have to get together again soon for another camping and hell raising trip.Mabey a season kick off next summer.
Pics coming soon.

AzMandella
10-09-2006, 12:08 PM
BIgErn's
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/AzMandella/Bartlett%20Lake%2010%2006/Bartlett10-06053.jpg
Bubba's
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/AzMandella/Bartlett%20Lake%2010%2006/Bartlett10-06052.jpg
VinDog's
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/AzMandella/Bartlett%20Lake%2010%2006/Bartlett10-06049.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/AzMandella/Bartlett%20Lake%2010%2006/Bartlett10-06073.jpg

cave
10-09-2006, 12:08 PM
You Arizonans going to Big Bend (FC) going to be able to make it on the 28th.
Matt, whats your screen name on HB?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731Ex_PSI_Canyon_1.jpg
Cheyenne580 don't break it on the river.
If we can get a spot together that would be cooler than the split locations.
JC that's a nice Texas Tunnel
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731classic_gtg2.jpg
Mike 396 you got a couple of weeks to weld that engine up
Dans Kachina is so clean
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/7731classic_gtg4.jpg
Mike you got 2 weeks to get a block.

460 jus getn it
10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Couple of my pics...Azmandella, a nice pickle fork. And a few of my boat.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1570DSC00385.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1570DSC00386.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1570DSC00387.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1570DSC00399.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1570DSC00401.JPG

Donttreadonme
10-09-2006, 01:24 PM
I really dug the '80 Hondo that I helped launch. I saw it ripping all day Saturday and on Sunday too. I was in the white/blue/grey Nautique. You guys should thank me since I posted to stay away from Bartlett on all of the wakeboarding sites, although I don't know if it helped at all. Early Saturday morning we were the only wakeboard boat on the lake and stayed mostly by the dam.

TAF
10-09-2006, 02:44 PM
I really dug the '80 Hondo that I helped launch. I saw it ripping all day Saturday and on Sunday too. I was in the white/blue/grey Nautique. You guys should thank me since I posted to stay away from Bartlett on all of the wakeboarding sites, although I don't know if it helped at all. Early Saturday morning we were the only wakeboard boat on the lake and stayed mostly by the dam.
Sunday there were quite a few wakeboard boats but they generally stayed from BFlats and north. Sandbar cove was quiet cept for pontoon boats and fishermen on the shore. I left at noon so don't know about after that. Does anyone know if it stormed therein PM?

somis
10-09-2006, 02:54 PM
You guys mind if a old guy shows up next year?62 and still running hard.

TAF
10-09-2006, 03:00 PM
You guys mind if a old guy shows up next year?62 and still running hard.
Are you saying your boat is a ' 62 or you are 62? Either way all are invited. We had some heavy metal and old country music playing at diff. times in camp. Lots of family around the campfire roast'n marshmallows at night.
What kinda boat and yr. should we watch for?

somis
10-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks. 1979 Sleekcraft 23' Twin 454, Panther Jets.

67weimann
10-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Wow, lots of awesome boats out there. I had an amazing time.
Thanks go out to AzMandella, his family and friends for letting us camp with them for the weekend. But, you know next time we meet up, you have to give me a ride in that v-drive...:crossx:
Great to see you all out there. We will definately have to do this again. Maybe By then my boat will actually be worthy of appearing in a pic or two...j/k
You all had some really nice rides out there. Keep up the good work on keeping 'em running and hauling ass.
see you out on the water :crossx: :crossx:

Bigern
10-09-2006, 05:05 PM
It was great meeting you Ern, your family and Vin's. I'd definetaly be up for hanging w/ you guys again. My kids didn't want to leave but good thing we did. The Storm! Did you guys get out of there before it hit? Ern, was that your "Hot" wife driving your boat in the background of Tyro and Micheal working on a Ford? Yes, that was a Chevy dig. I heard she raced and beat a GUY. She is one hell of a lead foot. You guys are lucky you don't have 2 boats, she might beat YOU!
I'll try to post my pics next week when I finish my film.
We all had a great time,
Thanks guys for the boating family feeling,
Rob
I can bearly afford her what makes u think I can afford another boat!!! hehe, plus i wouldn't want her to beat me like someone else i know :)

TAF
10-10-2006, 05:56 AM
Thanks. 1979 Sleekcraft 23' Twin 454, Panther Jets.
Yer saying you have a '79 23' sleekcraft w/ twin 454s w/ panther jets. I love Panther jets. My first boat was a 85 17 1/2 ft. w/ 350 chevy. the only work I did on it in 9 yrs of owning it was constantly changing the starter. I always carried a spare ....or two and carb rebuild twice thanks to that dirt road, Apache Trail to Apache Lake. Duh, just put a bag over it next time! I can't believe I survived those late night last minute road trips. I even met a new friend there that also had a Panther jet from Tucson that became good family friends. I ran into his son at Apache the last time I was there. Paging: Bob & Jeff Booth of Oro Valley / Tucson!

TAF
10-10-2006, 06:00 AM
I can bearly afford her what makes u think I can afford another boat!!! hehe, plus i wouldn't want her to beat me like someone else i know :)
Did any one get her big win on film? Who'd she beat? I don't remember....but
Note:Does any one know of Halloween Parties in AZ, I've been invited to 3 in CA but I want to sleep a bit closer to home that night.

79centurion
10-10-2006, 07:57 AM
I had alot of fun. It was nice meeting some of you guys. We need to do this again soon. Hopefully I will have my fuel problem fixed by then.
Dan

TAF
10-10-2006, 09:57 AM
I had alot of fun. It was nice meeting some of you guys. We need to do this again soon. Hopefully I will have my fuel problem fixed by then.
Dan
You own the light blue picklefork in the photos right? I saw you running on Sat. but didn't get to meet you. My brother inlaw had a black and maroon Centurion in Ca. from 1988 - 1994 but the trailer came unhitched from his truck at 70+ mph on the 99 fwy leaving the Stockton Delta going over one of those earthquake screwed up freeway overpasses. The trailer hit the center divider bending it in 2 back to the axles and the boat flew off the trailer hitting the same wall and shattering all the way to the steering wheel. It took two tow haulers to clean / tkae the mess away. He now runs a Sanger hydro in NJBA / IHBA 8.0 sec. class

79centurion
10-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Yea thats my picklefork. I had to work on sunday, so I had to leave. I wanted to stay all weekend. We need to do this again soon. Look forward to meeting you.
Dan

cave
10-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Bigern whom did she beat?

67weimann
10-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Bigern whom did she beat?
I believe it was 396...that's the rumor I hear...lol

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-10-2006, 07:18 PM
I believe it was 396...that's the rumor I hear...lol
Ummmmmm NOPE! Nice try sucka :crossx:
You got the "trailer queen" award for the weekend :crossx: You stayed on the trailer more than azmandella! We cant let that happen again. V-drives are supposed to be trailer queens not jets :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Yea thats my picklefork. I had to work on sunday, so I had to leave. I wanted to stay all weekend. We need to do this again soon. Look forward to meeting you.
Dan
I want to apologize for my friend getting you wet if he did. I felt really bad that day. We never hose our fellow jetters. I was in the eliminator witht he blower and the loud a$$ blower whine.
I was when we were running 3 wide and you were in the middle of us. I didnt know that you were so close to us. We live in mesa. Let us know when you want to hook up and hit saguaro;)
Michael

AzMandella
10-10-2006, 07:41 PM
You got the "trailer queen" award for the weekend :crossx: You stayed on the trailer more than azmandella! We cant let that happen again. V-drives are supposed to be trailer queens not jets :p
Ihate to tell you but most of the jets that were in Bflats spent more time on the trailer on Sat. than i did.Did Bigern tell you about the ride I gave his brother Chris?

67weimann
10-10-2006, 07:55 PM
lol...it's all good man. I don't like the rough water. I ain't master the technique of driving through all that chop.

cave
10-11-2006, 04:19 AM
I spent more time than I'm used to on the trailer. I had a good time bench racing and leaning about the dark side :crossx:

79centurion
10-11-2006, 08:35 AM
396, yea I got a little wet. I live in chandler, so saguaro is close. I need to get the fuel problem fixed, then I will be ready to go out again.
Dan

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Ihate to tell you but most of the jets that were in Bflats spent more time on the trailer on Sat. than i did.Did Bigern tell you about the ride I gave his brother Chris?
i saw it when I was leaving. I was ready to give you a towell to clean the seat:D I kow he was freakin' ;) It looked good though;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-11-2006, 10:02 PM
lol...it's all good man. I don't like the rough water. I ain't master the technique of driving through all that chop.
I know, Im just pullin ya leg;):p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-11-2006, 10:04 PM
396, yea I got a little wet. I live in chandler, so saguaro is close. I need to get the fuel problem fixed, then I will be ready to go out again.
Dan
Im apologise for the spray. Whats wrong with your fuel? Not enough pressure,flow,????? Can I help? I sell auto parts in mesa. If you need anything let me know....

OverKill
10-12-2006, 06:46 AM
Mike
Dan tells me you have a cracked block. What are you going to next?? Think you will be ready for the 2nd annual????

79centurion
10-13-2006, 08:40 AM
396, not enough flow. I think it might just be the filters. I am hoping at least. Thanks for the offer on parts. I will let you know. Where do you work?
Dan

AzMandella
10-16-2006, 01:32 PM
Bump

boatgonewild
10-16-2006, 07:59 PM
AZ Mandalla Thanks for the compressor to save my life. My number is 480 332-3314. Call me som I can get it back to you.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 08:51 PM
396, not enough flow. I think it might just be the filters. I am hoping at least. Thanks for the offer on parts. I will let you know. Where do you work?
Dan
carquest in mesa;)

79centurion
10-17-2006, 08:10 AM
That funny I work at the carquest in chandler

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-17-2006, 10:14 AM
That funny I work at the carquest in chandler
LOL, small world;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Mike
Dan tells me you have a cracked block. What are you going to next?? Think you will be ready for the 2nd annual????
I will be ready for next year;) I am going to a 540 high compression mill;)

boatgonewild
10-18-2006, 06:38 AM
Thats right , Im outta here, history, headed to Caly to lake Ming, My back door. I grow up in Bakersfield,Ca I leared to water ski on that lake. I was there when the first drag boats went 200 mph,They had to have parachutes or they run up on the shore.My dad built drag boats and raced on lake Ming. I havnt been back there in 4 years when my dad died, but my dads ashes are on the bottom of that lake, and someday so will mine. I cant imagine a better sound than someone hauling ass, over my ass.
Now im in Mesa, AZ and I roll to the lake when ever the sun is out, and thats alot. But Lake Ming will always be home.
Thanks Daddys Little Girl aka boatgonewild :)