PDA

View Full Version : Car Museum

Sangerboy
09-14-2006, 08:42 AM
I read in my local paper today that they will be auctioning off the cars and motorcycles in Otis Chandler's (former publisher of LA Times) collection next month. It is an extensive collection of classics- Packards, Cadillacs, Duesenbergs etc and an extensive collection of muscle cars. The museum will be opened to the public (a rare event) the last week of this month. I'm setting aside Friday the 29th to go check it out. If anyone wants to join me let me know. The museum is located in Oxnard and admission will be 7 bucks. Greg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-14-2006, 10:18 AM
I read in my local paper today that they will be auctioning off the cars and motorcycles in Otis Chandler's (former publisher of LA Times) collection next month. It is an extensive collection of classics- Packards, Cadillacs, Duesenbergs etc and an extensive collection of muscle cars. The museum will be opened to the public (a rare event) the last week of this month. I'm setting aside Friday the 29th to go check it out. If anyone wants to join me let me know. The museum is located in Oxnard and admission will be 7 bucks. Greg
Thats why you're making room in your garage,, Let us know what you buy! :)

Schiada76
09-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Can you tow a flatty with a Dusenberg? :idea:

Sangerboy
09-14-2006, 11:43 AM
Thats why you're making room in your garage,, Let us know what you buy! :)
Yeah, I've been thinking about buying the whole collection with that extra 30-40 million that I've been trying to figure out what to do with :rolleyes:

Sangerboy
09-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Can you tow a flatty with a Dusenberg? :idea:
Probably Brad, but I personally think a Hemi 'Cuda would be cooler :rollside:

Norseman
09-15-2006, 03:04 AM
Probably Brad, but I personally think a Hemi 'Cuda would be cooler :rollside:
But then you would have to buy a flatty with a Hemi in it!! :cool:

Sangerboy
09-19-2006, 08:06 AM
But then you would have to buy a flatty with a Hemi in it!! :cool:
Something may be in the works to remedy that :wink: