PDA

View Full Version : Dog The Bounty Hunter

ratso
09-14-2006, 12:24 PM
If you don't hate Mexico and their BS and the illegals... go to msn and check out the video on his arrest. I'd post the link but don't know how... :mad:

Tequila-John
09-14-2006, 12:27 PM
Click Here (http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=DB8D2876-A85E-47B8-8CF4-C1315963C297,8687A3AF-3380-40E1-9336-44E7A495361E&t=c150&f=06/64&p&GT1=8506)

MayDaze
09-14-2006, 12:31 PM
HONOLULU (AP) — TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman was arrested early this morning in Hawaii, his publicist, Mona Wood, confirmed. Wood said she could provide no details.
MSNBC reports said U.S. Marshals arrested Chapman and two family members — Leland and Tim Chapman — on kidnapping charges.
The news channel said Mexico issued a warrant for Chapman's arrest for his alleged kidnapping of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster three years ago.
Chapman's capture of Luster — a serial rapist — in Mexico catapulted the bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on the A&E channel.
Wood says this is obviously a very upsetting time for the Chapman family. She says Chapman is a true modern-day hero.
"He arrests the bad guys — and he is definitely not one of them," she said, adding he would be vindicated.

ratso
09-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Bravo to the US Marshals :mad: :mad:

centerhill condor
09-14-2006, 12:42 PM
I've flipped through his show a time or two and think maybe a little time wearing the "smith & wessons" instead of carrying them might help him...although I've seen him act compassionate with his "captures" that female dog of a wife of his is a sight to behold. Ratso, you think she's from TN?

Tequila-John
09-14-2006, 12:44 PM
What a joke. A bounty hunter goes down to capture a RAPEST that our our governmant couldnt get and our boy "THE DOG" get treated like this. Sad foken day

Goad
09-14-2006, 12:47 PM
so.....let me get this right....
this guy is a serial rapist.....then fled to mexico (where there is no bounty hunting laws).....dog went and picked him up.
now the US Marshals are arresting him because he did a good deed illegally.
f'd up shit man.

socalmoney
09-14-2006, 12:48 PM
Dog and his sons are the real Team America.
Why are we dealing with a country that transports their prisoners in the back of a pickup. This is crazy news.

al cole'holic
09-14-2006, 12:53 PM
..this country has gone to hell in a handbag, we're all ****ed :mad:

John.
09-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Dog's show is pretty cool. I think he probably writes some bad bonds so he can chase the people down later for the show.
Surprizing that they would do this to him. I wonder if he'll ever get out of the Mexico prison system...

RitcheyRch
09-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Agree with this statement.
What a joke. A bounty hunter goes down to capture a RAPEST that our our governmant couldnt get and our boy "THE DOG" get treated like this. Sad foken day

Tequila-John
09-14-2006, 01:06 PM
so.....let me get this right....
this guy is a serial rapist.....then fled to mexico (where there is no bounty hunting laws).....dog went and picked him up.
now the US Marshals are arresting him because he did a good deed illegally.
f'd up shit man.
Yes and this all happened 3 years ago bud

Tremor Therapy
09-14-2006, 01:11 PM
This just goes to show how f'ed up we have gotten. A serial rapist flees the country, they fly the ignorant card because he's got money, and even when someone goes down and gets him, they don't want anything to with him for 3 years?
Hmm..you don't think someone with money may be trying to manipulate the circumstances do you? This is just plain stupid. When are we going to stand up and bitch slap a few of these lawless countries?

Jetdriver
09-14-2006, 01:16 PM
They better not extradite them back to Mexico. We will know then how big a pussy the Government is.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-14-2006, 01:17 PM
As much as I'd like our government to tell the Mexican Government to go pound sand we can't. If we EVER want any kind of help from the Mexican Government in apprehending fugitives from our laws that have escaped to Mexico we need to reciprocate. Now, our Government should intervene on Chapman’s behalf and work out a reasonable solution that does not include any jail time or outrageous fines.....

lakewake
09-14-2006, 01:18 PM
This from a country that won't extradite people that kill our cops because we have the death penalty. Mexico is a shithole.

ratso
09-14-2006, 01:19 PM
People down there have a strange way of thinking... Total Bullshit. We aren't supposed to touch any of their fukkin' asses here OR there. Shoot all them sumbitches!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Super D
09-14-2006, 01:21 PM
That is really fk'd up!
What moron in DC thought this was the right thing to do?

Magic34
09-14-2006, 01:21 PM
New President takes office in Mexico and there is immediately an issue with the capture.

Tremor Therapy
09-14-2006, 01:22 PM
As much as I'd like our government to tell the Mexican Government to go pound sand we can't. If we EVER want any kind of help from the Mexican Government in apprehending fugitives from our laws that have escaped to Mexico we need to reciprocate. Now, our Government should intervene on Chapman’s behalf and work out a reasonable solution that does not include any jail time or outrageous fines.....
HD....since when has Mexico ever helped us with anything? There is a reason why all the wealthy people in Mexico have security guards, fortresses, or just don't live there anymore! This is just plain B.S.!

unleashed
09-14-2006, 01:35 PM
I used to watch the show all the time. Very entertaining. I think this is total BS and obviously a publicity stunt to bring attention to Mexico cause its such a great country...so great in fact 20K flee daily! :mad:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

MKEELINE
09-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Doesn't Mexico have enough recent kidnappings of their own to focking worry about? :mad: What a shithole.

later
09-14-2006, 01:43 PM
People down there have a strange way of thinking... Total Bullshit. We aren't supposed to touch any of their fukkin' asses here OR there. Shoot all them sumbitches!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:From: janet baughman <jbcitadel60@yahoo.com> To: JANET CLAY <jclay@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Racist?
Date: 09/10/2006 08:15 PM
AMEN.....AMEN.....AMEN......
Note: forwarded message attached.
Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
From: janet clay <jclay@sprintmail.com> To: anthony fay <fay@sssnet.com>
Subject: Racist?
Date: 09/09/2006 11:18 AM
Someone else besides me finally said it. how many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian
Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. and then there are just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You
call me "Whiteboy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" and that's OK.
But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-nigger, camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,
so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
Yo u have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) we'd be
racists.
If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance"
our lives, we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?
If we had a college fund that only gave white students
scholarships, you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges", they would be racist colleges.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were
marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and
you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am proud. But, you call me a racist.
Why i s it that only whites can be racists?
There is nothing improper about this email.
Let's see which of you are proud enough to forward it.

talbert450r
09-14-2006, 01:44 PM
Screw the Mexican Govt. :crossx: :mad:

ratso
09-14-2006, 01:49 PM
From: janet baughman <jbcitadel60@yahoo.com> To: JANET CLAY <jclay@sprintmail.com>
Someone else besides me finally said it. how many are actually paying attention to this?
Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. and then there are just Americans.
But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-nigger, camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
scholarships, you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges", they would be racist colleges.
marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I believe this is what "later" deleted the other day.

ratso
09-14-2006, 01:50 PM
Damnit "later"... you did it again... :hammer2:

ratso
09-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Screw the Mexican Govt. :crossx: :mad:
We're too busy letting them screw us!!! :mad:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-14-2006, 01:52 PM
HD....since when has Mexico ever helped us with anything? There is a reason why all the wealthy people in Mexico have security guards, fortresses, or just don't live there anymore! This is just plain B.S.!
Well, if my memory is correct they helped apprehend the killer of an LASD Deputy that fled to Mexico.

ratso
09-14-2006, 02:12 PM
...heavily armed US Marshals LMFAO...
At least they knew where to find Dog... Pussys. :mad:

later
09-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Well it's true ratso

later
09-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Well it's true Ratso :rollside:

ratso
09-14-2006, 02:24 PM
LOL... you don't have to tell me twice!

probablecause
09-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Cop Killers and criminals can hide out down there but we can't go get them. I am getting a little tires of the ball-lessness of our government. My signature says it all.

ratso
09-14-2006, 02:31 PM
They need to catch them before they get down there... but for that to happen they'd have to accidentally catch them speeding or something like that... :burningm:

Tequila-John
09-14-2006, 02:32 PM
The best part is "THE DOG" went down there with his team on his OWN dime to catch this guy. No one paid him to go. So lame!

ratso
09-14-2006, 02:36 PM
I say we get up a posse and go down there and kick some asses... Bring the Dog home... :crossx:

phebus
09-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Sounds to me that in his quest for fame and fortune, Dog didn't do his homework. Now, the bad guy is locked up, and Dog is suffering the consequences of being stupid.

ratso
09-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Sounds to me that in his quest for fame and fortune, Dog didn't do his homework. Now, the bad guy is locked up, and Dog is suffering the consequences of being stupid.
Yeah, leave it up to our government and the guy would still be running free...

Tequila-John
09-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Or he could have done what alot of pussy's out there would do and sit back while this Perv that he busted kept raping people. WOW

Old Texan
09-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Dog didn't bring back a Mexican national, he brought back a US citizen. I can't see how they could hold it against us for "fetchin' back" our home grown scumbag. But money talks big in Mexico. Some federale got his palm greased and probably decided to file the order.
Hopefully Dog's got him some high powered legal team to right the wrong.
Maybe Missus Dog needs to go down and flash them "big uns'" in Sgt. Garcia's face and get the Dog off the hook......at worst she could smuggle in a bunch of break out equipment in the cleavage. Probably get a HumVee in thier w/ a .50 Cal mounted on top.

Tequila-John
09-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Dog didn't bring back a Mexican national, he brought back a US citizen. I can't see how they could hold it against us for "fetchin' back" our home grown scumbag. But money talks big in Mexico. Some federale got his palm greased and probably decided to file the order.
Hopefully Dog's got him some high powered legal team to right the wrong.
Maybe Missus Dog needs to go down and flash them "big uns'" in Sgt. Garcia's face and get the Dog off the hook......at worst she could smuggle in a bunch of break out equipment in the cleavage. Probably get a HumVee in thier w/ a .50 Cal mounted on top.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Great post bud!

socalmoney
09-14-2006, 04:09 PM
This story will propel Team American to new heights of stardom. They will become American Icons. Immortalized as the mullet wearin, leather vest sportin, alligator skin boot kickin, cigarette smokin, Chevy drivin bad ass American. Who better to fight this fight than the Dog. He is a great American. There is a part of him that represents all of us. The felon, the Christian, the family man, the horn Dog with big titty blond wife, the cowboy, the Indian, the biker, the father, the ex husband, the brother, the failure, the success, the list goes on and on. Now we are pushing the Dog into politics. It could just be a matter of time before he is running this country.
http://www.aetv.com/dog_the_bounty_hunter/downloads/640x480_season2.jpg

Kilrtoy
09-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Well, if my memory is correct they helped apprehend the killer of an LASD Deputy that fled to Mexico.
No they did not, we knew where he was all along, we agreed no to kill the piece of shit, so they let us have him....
we should have just sent the CIA in and wacked his ass and his whole familia down there

Thorsinc
09-14-2006, 04:19 PM
I thought I read and this was a few years ago that when Dog was released from the Jail he still had to face charges and was not allowed to return back to the US. He and his boys had to escape from Mexico back to the US? I’ll have to research this in some of my old Maxim magazine to find it. Sounds like the Chapman’s family will have to make a large donation to the Mexican government!

reDECKulous
09-14-2006, 04:21 PM
I heard they arrested him because his bad ass mullet was banned in 49 states

socalmoney
09-14-2006, 04:22 PM
I heard they arrested him because his bad ass mullet was banned in 49 states
When the Dog takes the White House, we will all be wearing mullets.

HOSS
09-14-2006, 04:28 PM
When he does I`m not getting really long steel tips on my boots. And I ain`t weaving feathers in my hair. Now about a posse`, is he in the US or Mexico. I`ll need details.

RitcheyRch
09-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Dont think he can take the White House being an ex-felon.

socalmoney
09-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Dont think he can take the White House being an ex-felon.
Oh yea, you can only be an ex drunk/coke user.

HOSS
09-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Oh yea, you can only be an ex drunk/coke user.
So your saying I gotta shot.

Jbb
09-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Hoss the bounty hunter.....

IMPATIENT 1
09-14-2006, 04:43 PM
From: janet baughman <jbcitadel60@yahoo.com> To: JANET CLAY <jclay@sprintmail.com>
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
racists.
wtf???i'm choctaw indian(have a cdib card to prove it) and about 85% of all the history classes i've taken covered most of the yr. discussing white history. indians and mexicans were here first! how much time was alotted to teach the history of that? and if your callin someone a cracker,kike, nigger, you should be called a racist and have your ass kicked!i do a mean muther__king woopawhiteman dance! i work with alot of good hard workin black, mexican, indian, white men. judge the man by his actions and integrity not the color of his damn skin :mad:
i agree, our government is full a chicken shit men and i'm very concerned about my children's future.dog has been in the gutter and rose above it with integrity and conviction in what he does, dude deserves the presidency instead of hand cuffs!

reDECKulous
09-14-2006, 04:49 PM
he still has one mean mullet!

deltaAce
09-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Those corupt Mexican officials are just P.O.ed that the DOG came & took
1/2 of their total net worth. In the form of the PAYOLA they were getting from heir-rapist Andrew Luster. The DOG took their Goose w/ the golden eggs!

deltaAce
09-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Next thing we'll have is Iraq wanting to "extradite" Suddam Hussain.

IMPATIENT 1
09-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Next thing we'll have is Iraq wanting to "extradite" Suddam Hussain.
lmao! :p

lalhc
09-14-2006, 05:26 PM
It's a bunch of BS :mad:
Andrew Lusters lawyer even said the Mexican govt should drop these charges and the US Gov't should back up Dog!

ratso
09-14-2006, 05:51 PM
So your saying I gotta shot.
OMFG...LMAO... :D
You got my vote.

ratso
09-14-2006, 06:02 PM
wtf???i'm choctaw indian(have a cdib card to prove it) and about 85% of all the history classes i've taken covered most of the yr. discussing white history. indians and mexicans were here first! how much time was alotted to teach the history of that? and if your callin someone a cracker,kike, nigger, you should be called a racist and have your ass kicked!i do a mean muther__king woopawhiteman dance! i work with alot of good hard workin black, mexican, indian, white men. judge the man by his actions and integrity not the color of his damn skin :mad:
i agree, our government is full a chicken shit men and i'm very concerned about my children's future.dog has been in the gutter and rose above it with integrity and conviction in what he does, dude deserves the presidency instead of hand cuffs!
You picked one line out of that email... Why not "dissect" the rest of it for us? :D I don't believe "later" wrote it. It's an email that I have seen quite a few times actually. Don't blame the messenger... I don't see anything racist about it... just some facts being stated.

HammerDown
09-14-2006, 06:33 PM
OMG that womans voice is horrible! :220v:

ultra27jay
09-14-2006, 06:42 PM
On a side note max factor only has 121 years left in jail. this will give him something to laugh at in the mean time. :)
Poor dog earler this year on his weding day his daughter dies. not a good year for the Dog and now this. :mad:

Trailer Park Casanova
09-14-2006, 06:57 PM
_sp:
Poor dog earler this year on his weding day his daughter dies. not a good year for the Dog and now this. :mad:
I didnt know that. What happened to her?

Havasu_Dreamin
09-14-2006, 07:04 PM
No they did not, we knew where he was all along, we agreed no to kill the piece of shit, so they let us have him....
So they helped then, right? Did they or did they not hand him over?

slowinhavasu
09-14-2006, 07:12 PM
FREE THE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long live long hairs.................. :crossx:

beyondhelpin
09-14-2006, 07:24 PM
So tell me..........Do you see this email as racist?
BTW My wife is 1/2 Cherokee.

WetWillie
09-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Mexico has to many of there own issues. Uncle Sam better nut up and take car of this. Stupid use of our tax payers $ sending a small army to get him!

isthismikeon?
09-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Does that make the arresting officer a dog catcher or is that considered dognapping, which is also illegal. Did they take the Dog to jail or the dogpound.

77charger
09-14-2006, 08:41 PM
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
racists.
comin from a mexican i agree with this.Honkey.LOL
It is so true though!should be more equal

BRSTQUEST
09-14-2006, 08:47 PM
What a slap in the face to people like the family of LASD Deputy Dave March whos murderer went without punishment for years because that chickenchit country hid him.. Why does the max factor guy have any expectation of protection in a country that he was illegally in???? How can it be kidnapping if he has no legal standing in Messico????? Oh and by the way, Messico still has Armando Arroyo Garcia, they won't let use take him because we have the death penalty.....ain't that some f'ed up chit!!!!!!!

slowinhavasuskid
09-14-2006, 09:02 PM
FREE THE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long live long hairs.................. :crossx:
Oh geez dad.... But they should free dog his show rocks and he seems to do alot of good for alot of people. :)

Misogynist
09-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Aye'm shoor hwhen Senor Perro pays som beeg mownay to zee right federale he and hees sown and hees browther weel gets to gow howm...... :crossx:

LHC30Victory
09-14-2006, 09:17 PM
Not exactly true! He was captured by a team of Mexican national police, funded and under the direct control of the US Marshall's fugitive task force. This group was put together with such detail as to avoid the corrupt government oversight!

socalmoney
09-14-2006, 09:22 PM
From www.deputydavidmarch.com
On February 23, 2006, Mexican Authorities and US Marshals captured Armando Garcia in Tonala, a city in the western part of the Mexican state of Jalisco. He is currently in custody in Mexico City. We are anxiously awaiting his return to the United States. Teri would like to thank all of those who supported her for the past several years.
http://www.deputydavidmarch.com/ARROYO1[1].JPG
http://www.deputydavidmarch.com/ARROYO3[1].JPG

RiverPirate
09-14-2006, 09:23 PM
F Mexico, build the fence and don't forget to electrify it. It's a third world lawless country run by the cartels........it's all about the money=dope. If there is anyone with any type of integrity or moral fortitude they just kill em. I'll stop now before I blow a gasket. :220v:

77charger
09-14-2006, 09:28 PM
On a side note i have no intention of ever drivin to mexico again yes even rosarito.To much crap going on and people are gettin robbed and even killed more and more from ensanada north.
My brother went last month said alot of cops pullin people over for little stuff and gettin money too!!

Magic34
09-14-2006, 10:31 PM
What a slap in the face to people like the family of LASD Deputy Dave March whos murderer went without punishment for years because that chickenchit country hid him.. Why does the max factor guy have any expectation of protection in a country that he was illegally in???? How can it be kidnapping if he has no legal standing in Messico????? Oh and by the way, Messico still has Armando Arroyo Garcia, they won't let use take him because we have the death penalty.....ain't that some f'ed up chit!!!!!!!
That's club Amnesty for ya.

wolfie
09-14-2006, 10:41 PM
I've an Idea. How about a prisoner exchange. We'll round up all the illegal aliens and send them back in a trade for Dog.

RiverRatMike
09-15-2006, 12:10 AM
If you don't hate Mexico and their BS and the illegals... go to msn and check out the video on his arrest. I'd post the link but don't know how... :mad:
that is absolutly redickulous!!! that's how F***ed the US goverment is!

core attitude
09-15-2006, 12:31 AM
I didnt know that. What happened to her?
Car wreck...............
Daughter of TV Bounty Hunter 'Dog' Dies
05.20.2006, 11:32 PM
A daughter of reality TV star Duane "Dog" Chapman was killed in a car accident late Friday, a day before her father's wedding, a spokesman said.
Barbara Katy Chapman, 23, died near her home of Fairbanks, Alaska, said Michael Feeney, senior vice president of A&E television network.
Duane Chapman's Saturday wedding on the Big Island went forward as planned after the family consulted with a preacher and agreed to celebrate her life at the ceremony, Feeney told The Associated Press.
The star of "Dog the Bounty Hunter" married his longtime sidekick, Beth Smith, after being together for 16 years. The wedding is scheduled to be featured in an Aug. 14 episode of the show about Chapman and his tattooed crew of fugitive finders.
Barbara Chapman had not been expected to attend the wedding, and the circumstances of the accident were unclear, Feeney said.
She was one of 12 of the bounty hunter's children. She is survived by her mother, Lyssa Greene, and her 4-year-old son, Travis Drake-Lee Chapman.

RitcheyRch
09-15-2006, 04:10 AM
Can someone decipher this for me?
Aye'm shoor hwhen Senor Perro pays som beeg mownay to zee right federale he and hees sown and hees browther weel gets to gow howm...... :crossx:

Old Texan
09-15-2006, 05:28 AM
[She was one of 12 of the bounty hunter's children. She is survived by her mother, Lyssa Greene, and her 4-year-old son, Travis Drake-Lee Chapman.
Dog is a fertile feller for sure...............

Wild Horses
09-15-2006, 06:26 AM
I've an Idea. How about a prisoner exchange. We'll round up all the illegal aliens and send them back in a trade for Dog.
Now this idea has merit. :crossx:

Trailer Park Casanova
09-15-2006, 06:52 AM
On occasion, we camp at Emerald Cove in Parker with several families from Mexico.
They have Emerald Cove Camping memberships, and travel up as tourists to visit and we occasionally are fortunate enough to camp next to them.
They organize everyone into oblique parking along the beach and it enables 3 times more parking of boats and rigs.. Works awsum.
Warm, teriffic, giving people, right there helping when something goes ape.
We want to go stay at the El Golfo Resort across the bay from San Felipe.
They tell us their is no reason in the world to visit Mexico.
The corruption is far worse than what ya read in the news.
Everything is corrupt, being robbed is gonna happen, and the authorities are probably involved.
No reason in the world to go there.

ratso
09-15-2006, 06:58 AM
On occasion, we camp at Emerald Cove in Parker with several families from Mexico.
They have Emerald Cove Camping memberships, and travel up as tourists to visit and we occasionally are fortunate enough to camp next to them.
The organize everyone into oblique parking along the beach and it enables 3 times more parking of boats and rigs.. Works awsum.
Warm, teriffic, giving people.
They tell us their is no reason in the world to visit Mexico.
The corruption is far worse than what ya read in the news.
Everything is corrupt.
No reason in the world to go there.
We used to go to Acuna across the border from Del Rio... I probably won't set foot over there again. Two years ago we were pulled over by federales when we headed to Boys Town... practically tore the truck to pieces looking for drugs or guns. Honestly thought we were gonna be a statistic as far as tourists disappearing in Mexico. Fuk that place...

lawbreaker2
09-15-2006, 07:05 AM
This is B.S. And I think there is something going on, It sound like MEXICO has something on the U.S. that we don't know about, Why else would they sent this guy back, I to said Fock MEXICO, Why is the U.S. giving into these focker. :crossx:

Mrs.charitycase
09-15-2006, 07:17 AM
WOW!!! WTF? So sad. Poor Beth. This is BULLSHIT!

Richie Rich
09-15-2006, 07:25 AM
I went to college with a chick who now works as a Programming Coordinator for A&E with their Non-fiction & Alternative Programming department in NYC. With all the attention swirling around this mess I asked her this morning what the climate was like at her job. Take from it what you want but it sounds to me like at least A&E is gonna try and help this guy. For the record, I've never even watched the show but its a bigtime pussified move to send this guy back to Mexico for capturing a guy who drugged women and then had sex with them while they were knocked out. 124 years isn't enough time for this Max Factor clown. They shoulda shot him.... Just my 2 pennies on the subject.
My e-mail:
I read somewhere this morning that Dog the Bounty Hunter is also being sued for beating up a motel owner in colorado springs or something to that effect.
What's the climate like around there in the Halls of A&E? That's you guys most popular show isn't it?
Her reply:
Yeah, it's one of our more popular shows...it's doing well for us. All I know is all the lawyers keep asking me for dvd screeners of his shows. We've produced like 64 episdoes of that show, and we're contracted to do up to 50 more well into 2007, so not sure how this is affecting us. The scheduling people are scrambling because we'll probably have to run repeats soon since production has stopped since he's in jail. It's crazy.

DILLIGAF
09-15-2006, 07:25 AM
We used to go to Acuna across the border from Del Rio... I probably won't set foot over there again. Two years ago we were pulled over by federales when we headed to Boys Town... practically tore the truck to pieces looking for drugs or guns. Honestly thought we were gonna be a statistic as far as tourists disappearing in Mexico. Fuk that place...
I have been saying that for years and people just say I am paranoid. I have no desire to go to MX. Not worth my time and I am not missing anything.

ratso
09-15-2006, 07:28 AM
The motel owner in Colorado Springs needed his ass whipped... and of course those are the kind of pricks that are gonna sue. :yuk:

ratso
09-15-2006, 07:30 AM
I have been saying that for years and people just say I am paranoid. I have no desire to go to MX. Not worth my time and I am not missing anything.
You got that right. We used to go during Super Bull... place was freaking packed, but I wouldn't ever venture more than a block off the main street there ever again.

CBadDad
09-15-2006, 07:58 AM
She was one of 12 of the bounty hunter's children.
Dog is a fertile feller for sure...............
Maybe Ratso is Dog...as anybody ever actually seen Ratso in person? Just wondering...how you got a hold of a laptop while in the can. :)

ratso
09-15-2006, 08:04 AM
Maybe Ratso is Dog...as anybody ever actually seen Ratso in person? Just wondering...how you got a hold of a laptop while in the can. :)
lol... I stopped at one. I had an aunt that had 12 though. :jawdrop:

CBadDad
09-15-2006, 08:46 AM
lol... I stopped at one. I had an aunt that had 12 though. :jawdrop:
Really? Dog is a bitch?
Is it still called a mullet if it is your aunt's hair style?

C-2
09-15-2006, 08:50 AM
We enjoy watching his show. At first I was like, WTF, that guy is a clown. But it's a good show. Sounds like his world is imploding on him - sucks but he did it to himself.
That's the thing about bounty hunting and PI's - sometimes it looks like fun, but it's hard to make money. They write their own bonds - just how much money you making on a $20K bond if you have to send out 5-6 people to collect on it?
I wpould guess the A&E lawyers are trying to see if they're on the hook with the civil lawsuits, not whether or not their gonna defend the guy. After all, who has the deep pockets here? Even if the Dog has E/O insurance - they don't cover assault and/or criminal charges.
While his show is a good show, probably wasn't the best career move.
20 years later and Michael Bolton finally figured it out...maybe there's still hope for the Dog?

That Guy
09-15-2006, 09:45 AM
This story will propel Team American to new heights of stardom. They will become American Icons. Immortalized as the mullet wearin, leather vest sportin, alligator skin boot kickin, cigarette smokin, Chevy drivin bad ass American. Who better to fight this fight than the Dog. He is a great American. There is a part of him that represents all of us. The felon, the Christian, the family man, the horn Dog with big titty blond wife, the cowboy, the Indian, the biker, the father, the ex husband, the brother, the failure, the success, the list goes on and on. Now we are pushing the Dog into politics. It could just be a matter of time before he is running this country.
http://www.aetv.com/dog_the_bounty_hunter/downloads/640x480_season2.jpg
Great post! I agree that the show is a bit staged at times but it is entertaining and Dog genuinely seems to be a good guy. Always showing compassion to people he catches and trying to help them get on the right track....what a crock of sh!t arresting him..I say we hire Ted Nugent to break him out... :crossx: Now that would be a presidential ticket...President Chapman and Vice President Nugent :crossx: :crossx:

Tequila-John
09-16-2006, 06:34 AM
Update on our boy THE DOG (http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/16/dog.bounty.ap/index.html)
:)

ratso
09-16-2006, 06:51 AM
F#CK MEXICO! :mad:

Tequila-John
09-16-2006, 07:52 AM
F#CK MEXICO! :mad:
YES!

SHOTKALLIN
09-16-2006, 08:15 AM
I think the Dog's ratings are gonna go through the roof.

Sleek-Jet
09-16-2006, 08:24 AM
After what happened to two seperate people I know, that went down there this spring... my Mexico days are over... not worth the hassle or the risk IMHO...

Tequila-John
09-16-2006, 08:28 AM
I think the Dog's ratings are gonna go through the roof.
I hope so.

socalmoney
09-16-2006, 09:56 AM
If you haven't seen the fight video that Dog is being sued over here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrg0gEv-hsM

ratso
09-16-2006, 10:19 AM
That guy was looking for a fight!!! He found one and now he wants to sue... Prick.

Tequila-John
09-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Leland is my boy buds. He was a sluggin motor scooter in that vid!

STV_Keith
09-16-2006, 11:04 AM
Leland is my boy buds. He was a sluggin motor scooter in that vid!
Definitely got some good hits in there, then when the guy charged, he went straight into full guard. I think he's been training a little. :)

ratso
09-16-2006, 11:35 AM
US Marshals suck... Like his wife Beth said, they could have called and he would have gone down to turn himself in... :yuk: :mad: :yuk:

beerjet
09-16-2006, 11:37 AM
Leland played a little rockum sockum with the douche bags face . it never amazes me when someone looks for a fight, gets his ass kicked , and then stands there like " I gonna call the cops now" :cry: :cry::cry:

Misogynist
09-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Can someone decipher this for me?
Aye'm shoor hwhen Senor Perro pays som beeg mownay to zee right federale he and hees sown and hees browther weel gets to gow howm...
Just pronounce it as it is spelled and it will sould like english with a heavy spanish accent.
I'm sure when Mr. Dog pays some big money to the right federal agent, he and his son and his brother will get to go home.

Boatcop
09-16-2006, 03:00 PM
Definitely got some good hits in there, then when the guy charged, he went straight into full guard. I think he's been training a little. :)
Leland's a bare knuckle fighter and boxer. He may look scrawny, but he can definitely kick some Moke butt.

wsuwrhr
09-16-2006, 03:04 PM
Leland's a bare knuckle fighter and boxer. He may look scrawny, but he can definitely kick some Moke butt.
Like I have always said, watch out for the little guys.
Brian

Misogynist
09-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Mexico is and will always be a dirt-bag third world country on our doorstep because of the rampant corruption in their government. You cannot get anything done in that country without greasing the palm of some official.
It is well know in their country that if you want a building permit, business permit, or any kind of permit from a goverment agency you will have to come across with cash or it will be stalled for months in their "inbox".
Tourists are routinely arrested on bull$hit charges so that the local police can collect money. Remember the time a US serviceman was involved in a auto accident in Mexico?. He had a serious neck injury and the police refused to allow his transfer to an adequate hospital in San Diego for surgery because his relatives couldn't come up with 50k to bribe the police. He eventually died because of complications. How about the time a California business man had his 120 foot boat confiscated because HE DECLARED he had a gun onboard. That is correct. It wasn't against the law to carry a gun into Mexican waters as long as you declared it at customs. He showed them the gun which he said was for defense. The officials left, then returned later and charged him with "gun smuggling". They held him and his father in jail for months and it took a US congressman to fly down there and force the Mexicans to release them. They kept trying to tell them that they had to pay a "fine". It finally came out that the whole ordeal was an effort to extort money from the boat owner. I havn't been to Mexico in 16 years and won't ever go back. I have a friend that used to moor his boat down near Cabo... every time he returned from the states his "caretaker" had stolen everything that wasn't bolted down. He finally got tired of replacing tools and electronics and sold the boat. F Mexico. If our government had any sense we should have invaded Mexico instead of Iraq and forced a decent government on those slobs.

Trailer Park Casanova
09-16-2006, 06:41 PM
He needs to learn to wrestle.
All the top street fighters and ultimate fighters are wrestlers first.
Also, the motel owner Fuxball waited this long to file the lawsuit against Dog because it's reported he was fighting harboring a fugitive and obstruction charges,, and a few other counts.

SHOTKALLIN
09-16-2006, 06:51 PM
the lil wirey dudes are the one you dont wanna mess with

RitcheyRch
09-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Isnt that the truth.
After what happened to two seperate people I know, that went down there this spring... my Mexico days are over... not worth the hassle or the risk IMHO...

socalmoney
09-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Dog, The Family Barks will air on Wednesday night
http://www.aetv.com/dog_the_bounty_hunter/dog_family_speaks.jsp

vee-driven
09-17-2006, 01:04 PM
what the f@#k are we listening to a third world country like messico, we deal with their ILLEGAL immigrants give them wellfare give them food stamps, give them medical, TRY to educate their kids and all we get in return is shit on. we stole this country fare and square. shit what the f@#k were the previous owners gone do with this great piece of realestate anyways. phuket

totenhosen
09-17-2006, 01:45 PM
I personally don't understand why anyone would want to vacation in Mexico. If you stay at a resort in Cancun or Cabo it costs the same amount of money as room plane tix and food/drink as Hawaii.
At least in Hawaii I don't have to deal with the beggars, people trying to rip you off, haggling over prices etc as in Mexico.

YeLLowBoaT
09-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Actaully when you get away from the major tourist/ population centers mexico is very nice. I am talking abou the place where you have 3 choices to get there:
1 4x4 for 8 hours
2 boat for several hours
3 light plane on a dirt runway.
I have been to a few such places and I can tell you its very nice, none of tourist shit and very little of corruption that you see every where else. If you have a small plane of friends that do I would highly recomend some of the "fly in" only places in mexico. Now the other places mexico, you could not pay me enough to go there.
edit, I alsmot forgot. Other then the plane its dirt cheap. Last time we went it was $150 a person per week. Private huts on the beach and all meals. Only thing we had to pay for was fishing,shoping( ladys) booze and if we ate out.

jeepinscott
09-17-2006, 02:23 PM
At least in Hawaii I don't have to deal with the beggars, people trying to rip you off, haggling over prices etc as in Mexico.
Who are you kidding? Hawaii ranks number one for larceny in the states. I just had all my shit stolen in Hawaii out of my car while I was less than 50 yards away from it, plain view, in broad daylight. Hawaii is third world, maybe just a step above mexico. Screw that place too. Have you ever been to the aloha bowl swap meet? TJ comes to mind. I hate Hawaii.

totenhosen
09-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Who are you kidding? Hawaii ranks number one for larceny in the states. I just had all my shit stolen in Hawaii out of my car while I was less than 50 yards away from it, plain view, in broad daylight. Hawaii is third world, maybe just a step above mexico. Screw that place too. Have you ever been to the aloha bowl swap meet? TJ comes to mind. I hate Hawaii.
Please show me the stats on that. Hell if you go to certain places in CA it looks like Mexico too, doesn't mean CA is third world.
At least if I go to a resort in Hawaii the people should be getting paid minimum wage. Whereas in Mexico I'm paying the same "resort" prices as Hawaii but the people get paid way less.

Nord
09-17-2006, 05:00 PM
I would have to agree and say you have no F*cking clue of what a 3rd world country is..............

jeepinscott
09-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Connect the Dots: Economy Down + People Living in Poverty = Skyrocketing Crime Rate Statistics
Immediately following the story released in the press about Hawaii leading the nation over the last decade with the highest increase in poverty rates of all 50 American states, for 126,154 people in Hawaii living in poverty comes more news that is directly related to this statistic.
The FBI says of all 50 states in the year 2000, Hawaii has the highest larceny-theft crime rate as well as the second-highest overall property crime rate. Hawaii, the FBI reports, had a larceny-theft rate of 3,570 per 100,000 residents in 2000, for such crimes as car break-ins, purse snatchings and shoplifting and an overall property crime rate of 4,955 per 100,000 residents.
http://starbulletin.com/2003/10/28/news/story1.html (http://)

totenhosen
09-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Connect the Dots: Economy Down + People Living in Poverty = Skyrocketing Crime Rate Statistics
Immediately following the story released in the press about Hawaii leading the nation over the last decade with the highest increase in poverty rates of all 50 American states, for 126,154 people in Hawaii living in poverty comes more news that is directly related to this statistic.
The FBI says of all 50 states in the year 2000, Hawaii has the highest larceny-theft crime rate as well as the second-highest overall property crime rate. Hawaii, the FBI reports, had a larceny-theft rate of 3,570 per 100,000 residents in 2000, for such crimes as car break-ins, purse snatchings and shoplifting and an overall property crime rate of 4,955 per 100,000 residents.
http://starbulletin.com/2003/10/28/news/story1.html (http://)
1. Your link doesn't work
2. You are quoting something that is from the year 2000 and 2003. You get an F for effort. Find something more recent.
3. Hawaii is not like a 3rd world country. Hell, as much as a disagree with it but not even Mexico is a 3rd world country.
4. Get a clue!

totenhosen
09-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Oh yeah I got this for you
http://www.bestplaces.net/crime/?city1=3320&city2=5945
and this
THE RELOCATION CRIME LAB ™
Here's what came back from the lab:
Los Angeles, California has a Relocation Crime Lab Index of 244 which is a higher crime rate than the national average
Honolulu, Hawaii has a Relocation Crime Lab Index of 181 which is a higher crime rate than the national average
The Relocation Crime Lab Index gives the city's crime rate relative to the national average of all the cities in our database. A value of 100 means that the city is exactly average. A value of 200 means that the city has twice the crime rate as the average city. A value of 50 means that the city has half the crime rate of the average city. To learn more about how our data is compiled, click here.
Please note that the number of crimes reported has been adjusted to yield a rate per 100,000 people.
Annual crime rates per 100,000 people
Crime Category Los Angeles, California Honolulu, Hawaii
Robberies 369 262
Rapes 29 71
Homicides 13 4
Aggravated Assaults 701 354
Motor Vehicle Thefts 779 2188
Crime Lab Index 244 181
and the source:
http://www.homefair.com/homefair/calc/crime.html
so tell me again how Hawaii is a third world country. Until than stay away from the computer.

Trailer Park Casanova
09-20-2006, 02:33 AM
Dogs lawyer was on the news and said Dog wasn't charged with kidnapping, but was charged in Mexico with "Impeding a persons liberties", a misdemeanor, non-extraditable offense.

Tequila-John
09-20-2006, 05:25 AM
the show last night "Dog the family speaks" was ok. Looks like The dog and big boobs beth got some face work no?

deltaAce
09-20-2006, 08:02 PM
DOG The Family Speaks,
It's on now @ 9:00PM
A&E

Trailer Park Casanova
09-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Thanx,, got it on now.
He and the wife have had their faces stretched & snipped for sho'.
The lizard lipz are the tell.
It's gonna suck if he gets exported south.

Her454
09-21-2006, 09:28 AM
I havent really been following this but watched the show last night and if its all true this is complete BULLSHIT and the US should do something on his behalf to keep his ass out of a Mexican Jail.
Im so ****ing sick of the US letting Mexico call the shots, from the illegal alien bullshit to this.