PDA

View Full Version : The CFW first round match ups!!!

Jetboatguru
12-05-2002, 04:43 PM
First round
Short Bus vs Rodney's potato chip
Deja Vu vs Hot Headed
Flat Truckin vs Hoof Hearted
Flyte Risk vs Big Boy Toys (Mrs)
Preacher vs Total Recall
Sangster (on the bottle) vs Big Boy Toys
Our special heavyweight match up:
No Conscience vs Biggie Smalls
Handicap Cat fight:
Her 454 vs Mrs Big Boy toys
2nd round
Paul from GtBoats vs Sangster
Smalls (over heated engine) vs Short Bus
Flat Truckin (out of gas) vs Rod's potato chip
Total Recall (hair caught in scoop) vs Hot Headed
Sily Devil vs Berryessa Billybob

smalls
12-05-2002, 04:54 PM
Jetboatguru:
First round
Deja Vu vs Hot Headed
Preacher vs Total Recall
Handicap Cat fight:
2nd round
Sily Devil vs Berryessa BillybobBLOW

Bagpipes
12-05-2002, 04:55 PM
JOB

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 04:58 PM
Damn I already lost the first round!!!!I thought you said (guru) my boat would run an 11...

Jetboatguru
12-05-2002, 05:00 PM
I lost first round too Flyte

smalls
12-05-2002, 05:03 PM
Jetboatguru:
I lost first round too FlyteI see why you had get off the phone so fast now!

Waylen Metlar
12-05-2002, 05:03 PM
What about me you little bitches. I will be there kicking ass in a boat and on shore.

Bagpipes
12-05-2002, 05:06 PM
FLYT don't fill bad so did I.Maybe we can get another race idea2

smalls
12-05-2002, 05:10 PM
Sorry guys this is for GURU
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/crack_can_kill1.JPG

Bird Percher
12-05-2002, 05:12 PM
Preacher vs Total Recall
I guess that funny looking dude with a Mullet will be stuck in the first round, AGAIN.

Jetboatguru
12-05-2002, 05:13 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/crack_can_kill1.JPG[/QB][/QUOTE]
Looks like smalls lost

smalls
12-05-2002, 05:15 PM
LMAO, BIATCH

Bird Percher
12-05-2002, 05:15 PM
Jetboatguru:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/crack_can_kill1.JPGLooks like smalls lost[/QB][/QUOTE]
Congrats No Conscience!!!!!!!!!! SUCKS to be the looser
[ December 05, 2002, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Bird Percher ]

smalls
12-05-2002, 05:16 PM
Loosing really stinks eek!

Bagpipes
12-05-2002, 05:17 PM
Heavy weight that Guru :D :D :D :D

Bird Percher
12-05-2002, 05:19 PM
Bird Percher:
Jetboatguru:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/crack_can_kill1.JPGLooks like smalls lostATTN; DICK PHITZERGUT
Familiar site????? Looks like your head up your drivers ASS.

Berryessa Billy-Bob
12-05-2002, 05:24 PM
Who the hell is this Silly Devil guy. Must be one of Smalls' buddies. sqsmile

Morg
12-05-2002, 05:25 PM
Fall off your chair ROTFLMFAO :D :D

Waylen Metlar
12-05-2002, 05:30 PM
This shit really is not that funny. One over the hill racer and a bunch of wannabe's trying to talk shit. Im scared of the big peoples, the rest I will beat the piss out of, including bt 273. Just wait you FAGS.
The Little King

Morg
12-05-2002, 05:37 PM
Waylen Metlar:
This shit really is not that funny. One over the hill racer and a bunch of wannabe's trying to talk shit. Im scared of the big peoples, the rest I will beat the piss out of, including bt 273. Just wait you FAGS.
The Little KingLooking forward to seing your junk, pigfly tough guy.
Morg.

Berryessa Billy-Bob
12-05-2002, 05:38 PM
i'm thinkin' it's funnier than shit.i'll take silly devil with my trollin' moter draggin' a worm. :rolleyes:

stix818
12-05-2002, 05:57 PM
You know WAYLEN (Pu$$y) you sound like JMART from the dragboatracing website. All talk no action!!!

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 06:04 PM
C'mon now....A hydro on the bottle versus a little ole' jet boat? :confused: No wonder I lose in the first round. :confused:
We may be 1 boat short.....still working on getting an engine back together. Heads are toast and we gotta replace them.

Waylen Metlar
12-05-2002, 06:05 PM
Stix818:
You know WAYLEN (Pu$$y) you sound like JMART from the dragboatracing website. All talk no action!!!Anyways jack---, I'll kick you ass too. Bring your junk.

SMOKIE
12-05-2002, 06:12 PM
Stix818, It may be that Jmart argue

SMOKIE
12-05-2002, 06:13 PM
Berryessa Billy-Bob:
i'm thinkin' it's funnier than shit.i'll take silly devil with my trollin' moter draggin' a worm. :rolleyes: Good evening to you idea2

stix818
12-05-2002, 06:17 PM
Blah Blah, your not kicking anyones A$$!! sleeping True that SMOKIE.

Sangster
12-05-2002, 06:18 PM
But then again.... idea2 idea2 smilespi smilespi

Sangster
12-05-2002, 06:21 PM
SMOKIE:
Berryessa Billy-Bob:
i'm thinkin' it's funnier than shit.i'll take silly devil with my trollin' moter draggin' a worm. :rolleyes: Good evening to you idea2 What'sup smokie...... smilespi smilespi smilespi

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 06:27 PM
smalls:
Loosing really stinks eek! No doubt I"m out back to the dirt bike.......... eek!

Sangster
12-05-2002, 06:28 PM
Jetboatguru:
First round
Deja Vu vs Hot Headed
Preacher vs Total Recall
Handicap Cat fight:
2nd round
Sily Devil vs Berryessa BillybobDo I get a bye run...Paul's boat ain't gonna be ready & i'm not gonna have the bottle in by then.. jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop But we've made other changes..... smilespi smilespi smilespi

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 06:31 PM
Bye run? ROFLMAO!!!
Nothing comes THAT easy

SMOKIE
12-05-2002, 06:36 PM
This post is very entertaining, Wouldn't you say?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 06:37 PM
Jetboatguru:
First round
Deja Vu vs Hot Headed
Preacher vs Total Recall
Handicap Cat fight:
2nd round
Sily Devil vs Berryessa BillybobI don't think I will be able to race on the first...The heads on the boat are no good and it takes $$$ to buy new ones... 5 kids and 1 husband you know they just clean out my pocket book.. :)
What this Flyte Risk Vs Big Boy Toys (Mrs)? who me race him? Man Do you really want to see a grown man cry or what.... :) :) :) Then I race Her454 she has a broken arm, she can't race on the first..It looks like you have me raceing twice in the first round.Am I that special? :) :)

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 06:39 PM
Guru, Check your PM's

Sangster
12-05-2002, 06:39 PM
SMOKIE:
This post is very entertaining, Wouldn't you say?ya I'm ROTFSMAO sqsmile

SMOKIE
12-05-2002, 06:42 PM
Sangster:
SMOKIE:
This post is very entertaining, Wouldn't you say?ya I'm ROTFSMAO sqsmile SMAO smilespi

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 06:47 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Jetboatguru:
First round
Deja Vu vs Hot Headed
Preacher vs Total Recall
Handicap Cat fight:
2nd round
Sily Devil vs Berryessa BillybobI don't think I will be able to race on the first...The heads on the boat are no good and it takes $$$ to buy new ones... 5 kids and 1 husband you know they just clean out my pocket book.. :)
What this Flyte Risk Vs Big Boy Toys (Mrs)? who me race him? Man Do you really want to see a grown man cry or what.... :) :) :) Then I race Her454 she has a broken arm, she can't race on the first..It looks like you have me raceing twice in the first round.Am I that special? :) :) Slow down MRS.bbt flyte risk is the name of the boat my wife drives her also........ No cryin here maybe mr.BBT when she spanks him ha ha wink :D

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 06:54 PM
no comment.... :D
Like I said above....we may be down to 1 boat for CFW, unless the Mrs lets me keep tomorrows paycheck and the next one. argue
[ December 05, 2002, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

schiada96
12-05-2002, 06:54 PM
metlar you have to get by the schiada before you are going to kick anyones ass :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 06:55 PM
Sorrrryyy. Man I was just joking around, don't take it so seriously. remember we are all just having a little fun here... sqsmile Didn't know your wife will be driving. Are you racing at all? Or is it just your wife? And Unlike most men BBT isn't the type to cry if a man or woman wins...He will just go out and race them again... All in the name of fun!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 06:57 PM
So lets go out there and have some fun!!!!! smilespi :cool: argue

Jetboatguru
12-05-2002, 06:59 PM
Ok Bagpipes, you can let him up now!!!!!!!!

Sangster
12-05-2002, 07:01 PM
That's what I'm talkin' bout too....BRING on the WOMEN...

SMOKIE
12-05-2002, 07:02 PM
How can the guy breath

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 07:02 PM
Mrs. bbt beleive me I dont take any thing on here serious, no apology needed :) also funny how screen names become associated with gender ha ha my wife posts under the same as me lol.....AS far as cryin goes cant win em all I got beat real bad by SMALZZ at ming also Hot headed no cryin just congratulatin come back with a little more next year..... wink

smalls
12-05-2002, 07:04 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Mrs. bbt beleive me I dont take any thing on here serious, no apology needed :) also funny how screen names become associated with gender ha ha my wife posts under the same as me lol.....AS far as cryin goes cant win em all I got beat real bad by SMALZZ at ming also Hot headed no cryin just congratulatin come back with a little more next year..... wink Sounds like you get Sangster first round???

Sangster
12-05-2002, 07:06 PM
Jetboatguru:
Ok Bagpipes, you can let him up now!!!!!!!!Is that concidered playing the BagPipes....... sleeping sleeping sleeping

smalls
12-05-2002, 07:06 PM
GURU GURU GURU devil

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 07:11 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Mrs. bbt beleive me I dont take any thing on here serious, no apology needed :) also funny how screen names become associated with gender ha ha my wife posts under the same as me lol.....AS far as cryin goes cant win em all I got beat real bad by SMALZZ at ming also Hot headed no cryin just congratulatin come back with a little more next year..... wink I'm glad to hear that there are more woman racing.. :) I'm just starting, so I really want to meet as many female racers as I can. Well tell your wife to send me a note I would really like to get to know her.... :) smilespi LoL hot headed, little more work on the engine, huh...Well it will be great to meet you and your better half (J/K) :) at CFW....

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 07:12 PM
Sangster you want a little? ?????? I know what mine truly runs M.P.H and E.T even faster now prob .. an 11 whatchya think want sum......... :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 07:13 PM
Please No more with that gross Picture>>>>yuck!!!!

Jetboatguru
12-05-2002, 07:15 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Please No more with that gross Picture>>>>yuck!!!!:D pigfly Now that is funny!!!!!

Hemiroid
12-05-2002, 07:18 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/lunchbeer.JPG

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 07:18 PM
Jetboatguru:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Please No more with that gross Picture>>>>yuck!!!!:D pigfly Now that is funny!!!!!Funny huh.... yuk :p :) Your the funny one.... :)

Sangster
12-05-2002, 07:19 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster you want a little? ?????? I know what mine truly runs M.P.H and E.T even faster now prob .. an 11 whatchya think want sum......... :D Flyte, To show ya what kinda people we are, We'll be there with two boats, you can take your pick.. smilespi smilespi smilespi smilespi

smalls
12-05-2002, 07:19 PM
Funny Ha Ha, Or Funny Queer ? smilespi

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 07:22 PM
11's ? pigfly C'mon now....a bit of sandbaggin' goin' on in here now? idea2

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 07:23 PM
Sangster:
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster you want a little? ?????? I know what mine truly runs M.P.H and E.T even faster now prob .. an 11 whatchya think want sum......... :D Flyte, To show ya what kinda people we are, We'll be there with two boats, you can take your pick.. smilespi smilespi smilespi smilespi Ok no pickin here i think you just picked your poison,.... lol eek! :D

Jetboatguru
12-05-2002, 07:28 PM
QUOTE]Ok no pickin here i think you just picked your poison,.... lol eek! :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Ok it sounds like Flyte just called Ole Sangster out! "Theme from Good Bad and the Ugly"

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 07:30 PM
Jetboatguru:
QUOTE]Ok no pickin here i think you just picked your poison,.... lol eek! :D Ok it sounds like Flyte just called Ole Sangster out! "Theme from Good Bad and the Ugly"[/QB][/QUOTE]
NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink

Hemiroid
12-05-2002, 07:31 PM
I WANT SILY GERBALE 1ST ROUND
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Redneck_Boat.JPG
I know I can take him in my new flat as it gets :D
[ December 05, 2002, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Hemiroid ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 07:36 PM
Hemiroid:
I WANT SILY GERBALE 1ST ROUND
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Redneck_Boat.JPG
I know I can take him in my new flat as it gets :D Now this is to funny...ROFLMAO :)

Sangster
12-05-2002, 07:36 PM
We'll if all we gots to do is an "11"..... sqsmile :) sqsmile :) sqsmile :)

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 07:41 PM
Sangster:
We'll if all we gots to do is an "11"..... sqsmile :) sqsmile :) sqsmile :) IT'S GETTING GOOD NOW... argue :)

Jetboatguru
12-05-2002, 07:42 PM
Sangster, Flytes boat is somewhat of a dark horse. It has a little gitty up. The blue bottle is not gonna happen by then? What's up with that?
I am gonna have to repair the first round.
It may be Mr BBT vs Mrs BBT in a no holds barred hot oil match Bomp chicka dow wow!!!!! eek!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 07:47 PM
Jetboatguru:
Sangster, Flytes boat is somewhat of a dark horse. It has a little gitty up. The blue bottle is not gonna happen by then? What's up with that?
It may be Mr BBT vs Mrs BBT in a no holds barred hot oil match Bomp chicka dow wow!!!!! eek! That ain't happening..... :) 1 rule never race your spouse.....I would never win agianst BBT. I would just be so broken hearted that I lost.... He would feel so guilty about it... Life would be hard...LOL

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 07:49 PM
Besides....since they ARE my boats..... :D

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 07:49 PM
I would perfer to cheer for BBT not race him....I'd never win... :) :)

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-05-2002, 07:54 PM
Jetboatguru:
It may be Mr BBT vs Mrs BBT in a no holds barred hot oil match Bomp chicka dow wow!!!!! eek! Your just to funny there Guru! :)
And just so you don't get anymore Bright Ideas,I will not be racing on the 1st...Just watching this year.... :p :)

Sangster
12-05-2002, 07:55 PM
The deal I was doing kinda fell through..No problem..Now it's a $$ thing...Cept when I get the $$ then it's a time thing & probally $$ thing too..We'd be better off spending the $$ gettin Jeff's boat right for now...And getting Nitrous systems for both boats by Spring.....Like I said, we're changing a few things....Hopefully for the better.. idea2 idea2
Oh...And the wife jest reminded me of the gift giving concept of Christimas.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and the argue was on.... :confused:
[ December 05, 2002, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Jetboatguru
12-05-2002, 08:04 PM
Gift giving concept? WTF?
It is far better to receive than it is to give

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 08:06 PM
Sangster:
We'll if all we gots to do is an "11"..... sqsmile :) sqsmile :) sqsmile :) Sangster 30 pack says i win, I think the time slip in the 11s was the tenths... So thirty pack each boat of yours I beat........ Beers For Everyone if i win By the way silver bullets ha ha lol :D

Jetboatguru
12-05-2002, 08:07 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
We'll if all we gots to do is an "11"..... sqsmile :) sqsmile :) sqsmile :) Sangster 30 pack says i win, I think the time slip in the 11s was the tenths... So thirty pack each boat of yours I beat........ Beers For Everyone if i win By the way silver bullets ha ha lol :D Damn, it's on like Donkey kong!!!!!!!!!!

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 08:08 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
We'll if all we gots to do is an "11"..... sqsmile :) sqsmile :) sqsmile :) Sangster 30 pack says i win, I think the time slip in the 11s was the tenths... So thirty pack each boat of yours I beat........ Beers For Everyone if i win By the way silver bullets ha ha lol :D Are you guys serious? 11's? :D

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 08:08 PM
Free Beer anyone ????????????????????????????? :p

12-05-2002, 08:09 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/crack_can_kill1.JPG[/QB][/QUOTE] I think she killed the poor guy. jawdrop

Sangster
12-05-2002, 08:17 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Free Beer anyone ????????????????????????????? :p You can make mine a "BUD"..... burningm wink wink

Hemiroid
12-05-2002, 08:21 PM
I WILL RACE FOR FRESCA

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 08:27 PM
Sangster it's all good,mine is all show no go. Damn not even show floor needs sum work but oh well bet still stands 60 beers says i win we need to start sum drama BBT what makes you think your boat is faster trhan an 11 ever been through sum lights if not sit down ha ha eek! :confused:

Kindsvater Flat
12-05-2002, 08:34 PM
If you really want to talk numbers, I'll play.
60 minutes to put motor back in.
1 hr drive to CFW.
15 minutes to stretch and walk around.
4 hrs to watch the action and see who the real runners are.
3 seconds to realize I wouldn't race them with an 1/8 mile headstart.
6 hrs 15 minutes and 3 seconds to realize I should find a designated driver.

Sangster
12-05-2002, 08:35 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster it's all good,mine is all show no go. Damn not even show floor needs sum work but oh well bet still stands 60 beers says i win we need to start sum drama BBT what makes you think your boat is faster trhan an 11 ever been through sum lights if not sit down ha ha eek! :confused: We're good to go & we'll have plenty of cold ones to go around..Win, Lose orDraw. :rolleyes: argue argue :rolleyes:

Hemiroid
12-05-2002, 08:35 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
If you really want to talk numbers, I'll play.
60 minutes to put motor back in.
1 hr drive to CFW.
15 minutes to stretch and walk around.
4 hrs to watch the action and see who the real runners are.
3 seconds to realize I wouldn't race them with an 1/8 mile headstart.
6 hrs 15 minutes and 3 seconds to realize I should find a designated driver.PERFECT

FLYTE RISK
12-05-2002, 08:37 PM
Sangster:
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster it's all good,mine is all show no go. Damn not even show floor needs sum work but oh well bet still stands 60 beers says i win we need to start sum drama BBT what makes you think your boat is faster trhan an 11 ever been through sum lights if not sit down ha ha eek! :confused: We're good to go & we'll have plenty of cold ones to go around..Win, Lose orDraw. :rolleyes: argue argue :rolleyes: Me to coors light 60 of em ha ha ha :D :D

smalls
12-05-2002, 08:38 PM
I think i will need a designated driver from the night before, At least until noon. Any takers??

Berryessa Billy-Bob
12-05-2002, 08:48 PM
That what I'm saying...Hope its not cold...I don't like it cold. Especially if it's gonna rain.

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 08:56 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster it's all good,mine is all show no go. Damn not even show floor needs sum work but oh well bet still stands 60 beers says i win we need to start sum drama BBT what makes you think your boat is faster trhan an 11 ever been through sum lights if not sit down ha ha eek! :confused: I think my quote was something like this "Are you guys seriou?" "11's?"
Never said my boat would do 11's or 14's or 8's etc. As for the ever been through the lights part, well, not with the new boat yet...But radared yes. And, I have been around Drag Boat and Circle Boat racing since the early 1980's so I'd say that it would be a fair assumption on your part to figure that I have taken my share of rides in the 12-8 range :p and that I have a pretty good feel for the speed at which I'm traveling on the liquid 1/4 mile wink
Damn! It's times like these when I wished I never quit drinking! LOL
[ December 05, 2002, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

bt273
12-05-2002, 09:05 PM
Since when is the Guru race director,or should I say little Don Jones! Does our boats have to be inspected ? :p

Sangster
12-05-2002, 09:08 PM
I think I smell a "suspension" coming up.. :cool:

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 09:09 PM
Does this mean I have to get the rope deflector installed BEFORE Jan 1st? :D

Sangster
12-05-2002, 09:11 PM
BigBoyToys:
Does this mean I have to get the rope deflector installed BEFORE Jan 1st? :D Rope deflector...I thought that was a Scoop Bracket...... :confused: :confused: :confused:

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 09:13 PM
Bring your "A" game Flyte Risk :rolleyes: and I'll bring my "A" and "B" games :D and we'll see what happens.. eek! :D :D

bt273
12-05-2002, 09:13 PM
BigBoyToys:
Does this mean I have to get the rope deflector installed BEFORE Jan 1st? :D To be official? YES!!!!!!

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 09:15 PM
Sangster:
BigBoyToys:
Does this mean I have to get the rope deflector installed BEFORE Jan 1st? :D Rope deflector...I thought that was a Scoop Bracket...... :confused: :confused: :confused: Scoop bracket...HAHAHA. ROFLMAO. Uh, yeah. New aerodynamic scoop bracket. eek! Works for me!! I'm gonna be ordering my custom colored chute jacket next week also. If it doesn't come in time, will my old, uncertified Simpson jacket be ok? ask the inspector.... :) :cool: :cool:
[ December 05, 2002, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
12-05-2002, 09:17 PM
Speakin' of Scoops..I'll have a couple very lite layup scoops with Fiberglass trays, dzus fasteners, Black or white.....Nice...Ok, sorry for the SPAM..
jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
[ December 05, 2002, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BigBoyToys
12-05-2002, 09:24 PM
I'm out. Gotta get to bed sleeping so I can do it all over again tomorrow. frown

T-Bag
12-05-2002, 09:30 PM
I'll have the Hondo with for sale signs on it but I expect a good show! I'll have party favors my self.

Bird Percher
12-05-2002, 09:56 PM
Hey T-Bag what year is that Honda . Im lookin for a new motorcycle prefer 95 or newer. Whay size is it also? :confused: yuk

BigBoyToys
12-06-2002, 05:14 AM
Looks like we're gonna be taking the CP out tomorrow to CFW for some more seat time and testing some stuff in the new boat. If anyone wants to run up there tomorrow (Saturday) drop me an email and we'll meet up. Weather is supposed to be clear. We will be taking the new camcorder out also and will post some new pics of the lake when we get back.

FLYTE RISK
12-06-2002, 06:08 AM
BigBoyToys:
Bring your "A" game Flyte Risk :rolleyes: and I'll bring my "A" and "B" games :D and we'll see what happens.. eek! :D :D Dont have an A or B game BBT lOl....... only thing i am bringin are sum cold ones for sangster when he spanks me with the 113 m.p.h hydro. 60 of em ha ha :D :D

Sangster
12-06-2002, 07:10 AM
Sure you want some of this.. smilespi smilespi smilespi http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/x81.JPG

Her454
12-06-2002, 08:32 AM
wow, i sure missed alot. mrsbbt, were you printing for me while i was gone, this thread will be even funnier on the beach!

Sangster
12-06-2002, 08:45 AM
"Like grains of sand through an hour glass, these threads are the days of our lives"....Wow ..That's spooky.. eek! eek! eek! eek!
[ December 06, 2002, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
12-06-2002, 09:35 AM
whats spooky is that you know that verse.. soap operas are baddddddd for you webster.

picklefork1
12-06-2002, 12:11 PM
Hey Guru - can you put me in somewhere, first round second round whatever I don't care I just want to run as many times as I can.
who's next ? (http://www.ihbaracing.com/video/WF_8SecAction.mpg)

Monkey Bung
12-06-2002, 12:27 PM
Sangster:
Sure you want some of this.. smilespi smilespi smilespi http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/x81.JPGWow IVE never seen a ASS-DRAGGIN' Hydro cry :rolleyes: eek! AHHHH RR1 painted his boat orange and changed his screen name :confused:

Berryessa Billy-Bob
12-06-2002, 12:36 PM
Damn Bung, Now that's hittin' below the belt..and maybe ya need to take a closer look.. eek! eek! I've seen that there Orange boat go before..
[ December 06, 2002, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Berryessa Billy-Bob ]

Sangster
12-06-2002, 04:55 PM
Don'worry bout it Billy-Bob..He's heard the term "ASS DRAGGER" for so long he uses it in everyday conversation....Hey Flyte, "COLD BEER" please...... smilespi smilespi smilespi

BigBoyToys
12-06-2002, 05:13 PM
Welcome back Her454

BigBoyToys
12-06-2002, 05:22 PM
BigBoyToys:
Looks like we're gonna be taking the CP out tomorrow to CFW for some more seat time and testing some stuff in the new boat. If anyone wants to run up there tomorrow (Saturday) drop me an email and we'll meet up. Weather is supposed to be clear. We will be taking the new camcorder out also and will post some new pics of the lake when we get back.It's on!! :D I got outta work for the weekend!! :D :D We'll be going to CFW for sure tomorrow morning
[ December 06, 2002, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Her454
12-06-2002, 06:55 PM
BigBoyToys:
Welcome back Her454thanks bbt. was wondering if new years was going to be a kid-less weekend for you two..? dont know if im bringing my teenager or not ...

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-06-2002, 07:03 PM
Her454:
BigBoyToys:
Welcome back Her454thanks bbt. was wondering if new years was going to be a kid-less weekend for you two..? dont know if im bringing my teenager or not ...Welcome back Her454!!!!! :) :) I sure did miss you..
Not to many females to talk to here. How are you doing? Kidless I think we may have 2 going with us.

BigBoyToys
12-06-2002, 07:14 PM
Her454:
BigBoyToys:
Welcome back Her454thanks bbt. was wondering if new years was going to be a kid-less weekend for you two..? dont know if im bringing my teenager or not ...I think we will have 2 kids maybe.....we'll see. If we do, the 13 year old can handle the Syndicate at full throttle....He might want to race a few flats :D

Jetboatguru
12-07-2002, 08:18 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by picklefork1:
[QB]Hey Guru - can you put me in somewhere, first round second round whatever I don't care I just want to run as many times as I can.
Bill I have made a few changes for the matchups!
Picklefork1 vs Sangster (In a close one they both lose)
Picklefork1 vs Flyte Risk (FR by 5 boats)
Picklefork1 vs Sily Devil Do we really care?)
Picklefork1 vs Brian Gilday Again, the jetboat in a nailbiter,,Yawn)
Picklefork1 vs Total Recall(Even with hair in scoop, Team Mullet takes it doinking his way down the lake)
Picklefork1 vs Rods potato chip (Rod laps PF1)
Picklefork1 vs TR4 (TR4 stops at half track to wave to the girls and almost gets beat)
Picklefork1 vs Smalls (Can't seem to get bagpipes "off of his mind")
Picklefork1 vs Hot Headed (Little Mikey goin rounds )
Picklefork1 vs Bagpipes (Bagpipes fresh off his win over Smalls, whacks PF1)
Picklefork1 vs De Javu
Picklefork1 vs Mr and Mrs BBT (my money is on the jetboat)
Picklefork1 vs Bird Percher (might be the only chance for a win for PF1)
Kevin Felkins vs Jetboatguru (Kevin has been sniffing too much resin)
Sily Devil vs The guy on the table with outboard strapped to it (The table by 2 boats)
The Abyss vs Playing Possum (Paaleeeeeze)
Sui ci cole vs Silydevil in a celebrity death match (Sui ci cole clubs Sily Devil like a baby seal)
Second round:
Picklefork1 vs everybody
Sily Devil vs Herbs new camper(Herb, pumped up after smokin Sily Devil, challenges him to a arm wrestling match. Sily Devil refuses and asks if they can make it a knitting contest. Herb, feeling insulted, drop kicks Sily Devil and hops in the BA Barracus A team van and drives it into the drink.)
more later
[ December 07, 2002, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Jetboatguru ]

Bird Percher
12-07-2002, 09:29 AM
JBG I want a shot at picklefork1 in my JET, I think I might have a slim chance if I can get the stumble out of her. :confused: smilespi jawdrop

Her454
12-07-2002, 09:50 AM
hey mrsbbt.......i am definitly addicted....as she layed there in her demoral induced haze ...she dreamed of ***boat and the sweet sounds of her printer hummming away as she collected the written words of the lunatic rantings of the v-drivers annual new years online mating rituals as they prepare for the big day.....
oh yeh, thanks, glad to know somebody missed me.... wink

Jetboatguru
12-07-2002, 09:53 AM
I missed you her. wink
I have been busy trying to get the pairings done.
I think I am gonna have to DQ a few people just to keep with tradition.
Bird Percher, you are gonna have to rear your ugly head soon. If you want a piece of Picklefork1 i will insert you into the pairings.

Sangster
12-07-2002, 01:02 PM
Don't count the "Domestic Dispute" Hydro out yet.. It may be ready too...... jawdrop jawdrop
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/lp29.JPG

Sangster
12-07-2002, 01:13 PM
JBG & Smalls... idea2 idea2 idea2 idea2 ... What are the measurments of your carbs (center to center) & What is the radius of the main bodies....If you don't mind..... smilespi smilespi smilespi

dossangers
12-07-2002, 01:46 PM
I think were going to have to get wide world of sports to cover this mega EVENT!!!!! eek! eek!

picklefork1
12-07-2002, 01:57 PM
Mr Guru - are you that upset that I got rid of my jet boat "jet boat guru", by the looks of things I will even lose to the guy in the jet boat driving in reverse.
Damn that sucks, oh'well :p
A few shots of the most losingist boat at CFW
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/MVC-502S.JPG
Here's one you all will be real familiar with by the end of the weekend :D :D :D j/k
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/MVC-495S.JPG
See ya there! :D
[ December 07, 2002, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: picklefork1 ]

Berryessa Billy-Bob
12-07-2002, 01:58 PM
dossangers:
I think were going to have to get wide world of sports to cover this mega EVENT!!!!! eek! eek! Now thats what I'm sayin'. eek! They need to get on up here and see what in the Wild World of Sports is going On up there...... smilespi smilespi smilespi

FLYTE RISK
12-07-2002, 03:14 PM
Sangster:
Don'worry bout it Billy-Bob..He's heard the term "ASS DRAGGER" for so long he uses it in everyday conversation....Hey Flyte, "COLD BEER" please...... smilespi smilespi smilespi make sure ya get ice for 60 on the way up................ LOL her 468 hope ya feelin ok see ya at 273's gathering p.s just got done whooping bungs ass on thew dirt bike track ha ha :p

BigBoyToys
12-07-2002, 03:30 PM
Okay...Here's the scoop. Just got back from running the CP out at CFW. Water is up approx. 20' since 2 weeks ago when I was out there. Asked in the store...water is currently rising 5" per day (with no rain yet). Was told of a 36' increase OVERNIGHT 1 night last December, due to a mass release by Rollins. Expect that to happen again between now and New Years. As for the folks that want to come early, South Shore WILL be open on the 28th. I was asked to let everyone know that arrives that early to PLEASE go to North Shore and pay the fees and DEFININTELY close the gate behind ya. We took lotsa pics and some video....will post them by tonight. Oh yeah, I almost got tossed (was halfway out) eek!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-07-2002, 03:34 PM
Her454:
hey mrsbbt.......i am definitly addicted....as she layed there in her demoral induced haze ...she dreamed of ***boat and the sweet sounds of her printer hummming away as she collected the written words of the lunatic rantings of the v-drivers annual new years online mating rituals as they prepare for the big day.....
oh yeh, thanks, glad to know somebody missed me.... wink ROFLMAO :) :) You are to funny. Man you are addicted. :)

Alcoleholic
12-07-2002, 03:39 PM
BigBoyToys:
Okay...Here's the scoop. Just got back from running the CP out at CFW. Water is up approx. 20' since 2 weeks ago when I was out there. Asked in the store...water is currently rising 5" per day (with no rain yet). Was told of a 36' increase OVERNIGHT 1 night last December, due to a mass release by Rollins. Expect that to happen again between now and New Years. As for the folks that want to come early, South Shore WILL be open on the 28th. I was asked to let everyone know that arrives that early to PLEASE go to North Shore and pay the fees and DEFININTELY close the gate behind ya. We took lotsa pics and some video....will post them by tonight. Oh yeah, I almost got tossed (was halfway out) eek! so ya did'nt unhook the anchor or what :confused: eek!

BigBoyToys
12-07-2002, 03:52 PM
Alcoleholic:
BigBoyToys:
Okay...Here's the scoop. Just got back from running the CP out at CFW. Water is up approx. 20' since 2 weeks ago when I was out there. Asked in the store...water is currently rising 5" per day (with no rain yet). Was told of a 36' increase OVERNIGHT 1 night last December, due to a mass release by Rollins. Expect that to happen again between now and New Years. As for the folks that want to come early, South Shore WILL be open on the 28th. I was asked to let everyone know that arrives that early to PLEASE go to North Shore and pay the fees and DEFININTELY close the gate behind ya. We took lotsa pics and some video....will post them by tonight. Oh yeah, I almost got tossed (was halfway out) eek! so ya did'nt unhook the anchor or what :confused: eek! LOL! I wished it was that easy. Hit a fisherman's wake at about a 45 degree angle while at top speed. Boat hooked right when the right sponson hit the wake.....I went left eek!
Wished I had some blood pressure medication at that time because I'm sure it about tripled
:rolleyes:
[ December 07, 2002, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Alcoleholic
12-07-2002, 03:56 PM
Sangster:
Sure you want some of this.. smilespi smilespi smilespi http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/x81.JPGsangster i have a prop you should try... guaranteed to get ass out of water........

Morg
12-07-2002, 04:05 PM
Alcoleholic:
Sangster:
Sure you want some of this.. smilespi smilespi smilespi http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/x81.JPGsangster i have a prop you should try... guaranteed to get ass out of water........I really dont understand the ass dragg'n stuff. :confused: :confused: As plain as day Sangster jr. has the orange streak with the tail kicked & throwing water.
wink wink
Morg.

Alcoleholic
12-07-2002, 04:10 PM
Another slow ass wannabe 120 m.p.h hydro...... :p

T-Bag
12-07-2002, 05:36 PM
So hydro's can be called ASS DRAGGERS too???????

Alcoleholic
12-07-2002, 05:41 PM
absolutely! Look at Sangsters picture :rolleyes: :D

Sangster
12-07-2002, 05:58 PM
T-Bag:
So hydro's can be called ASS DRAGGERS too???????NO......

BigBoyToys
12-07-2002, 06:05 PM
Ass dragger?? Or "the Launch" ?? :D :D
http://www.pritek.net/cfw/cfw67.jpg
[ December 07, 2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Morg
12-07-2002, 06:40 PM
Alcoleholic:
absolutely! Look at Sangsters picture :rolleyes: :D pigfly

BigBoyToys
12-07-2002, 06:44 PM
Hey Sangster, didn't you say you wanted to run NJBA next season? I just got wind of the Tentative schedule for the 2003 season. Here it is
This is the tentative schedule as it stands today. We are just awaiting final approvals.
March 15/16--Bakersfield
April 19/20--Bakersfield
May 17/18--Bakersfield
June 14/15--Chowchilla(Could be August)
July 4/5/6--TBA
August 16/17--Chowchilla(Could be June)
September 20/21--Bakersfield
October 18/19--Bakersfield
November 15/16--Bakersfield
There will be only one race at Chowchilla, it will be either June or August. we are trying for June. Schedule should be firmed up over the next two weeks.

smalls
12-07-2002, 07:18 PM
Jetboatguru:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by picklefork1:
[QB]Hey Guru - can you put me in somewhere, first round second round whatever I don't care I just want to run as many times as I can.
Bill I have made a few changes for the matchups!
Picklefork1 vs Sangster (In a close one they both lose)
Picklefork1 vs Flyte Risk (FR by 5 boats)
Picklefork1 vs Sily Devil Do we really care?)
Picklefork1 vs Brian Gilday Again, the jetboat in a nailbiter,,Yawn)
Picklefork1 vs Total Recall(Even with hair in scoop, Team Mullet takes it doinking his way down the lake)
Picklefork1 vs Rods potato chip (Rod laps PF1)
Picklefork1 vs TR4 (TR4 stops at half track to wave to the girls and almost gets beat)
Picklefork1 vs Smalls (Can't seem to get bagpipes "off of his mind")
Picklefork1 vs Hot Headed (Little Mikey goin rounds )
Picklefork1 vs Bagpipes (Bagpipes fresh off his win over Smalls, whacks PF1)
Picklefork1 vs De Javu
Picklefork1 vs Mr and Mrs BBT (my money is on the jetboat)
Picklefork1 vs Bird Percher (might be the only chance for a win for PF1)
Kevin Felkins vs Jetboatguru (Kevin has been sniffing too much resin)
Sily Devil vs The guy on the table with outboard strapped to it (The table by 2 boats)
The Abyss vs Playing Possum (Paaleeeeeze)
Sui ci cole vs Silydevil in a celebrity death match (Sui ci cole clubs Sily Devil like a baby seal)
Second round:
Picklefork1 vs everybody
Sily Devil vs Herbs new camper(Herb, pumped up after smokin Sily Devil, challenges him to a arm wrestling match. Sily Devil refuses and asks if they can make it a knitting contest. Herb, feeling insulted, drop kicks Sily Devil and hops in the BA Barracus A team van and drives it into the drink.)
more laterTime ????????

T-Bag
12-07-2002, 07:24 PM
Wassup smalls whats new?????

FLYTE RISK
12-07-2002, 09:29 PM
T-Bag:
Wassup smalls whats new?????smalls is gay............ jawdrop

Jetboatguru
12-08-2002, 09:44 AM
picklefork1:
Mr Guru - are you that upset that I got rid of my jet boat "jet boat guru", by the looks of things I will even lose to the guy in the jet boat driving in reverse.
Damn that sucks, oh'well :p
A few shots of the most losingist boat at CFW
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/MVC-502S.JPG
Here's one you all will be real familiar with by the end of the weekend :D :D :D j/k
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/MVC-495S.JPG
See ya there! :D Bill, That hydro is lookin good. I see you added zoomies. You know it's all in fun. How does the boat run? What is your plan for the first? Some of us are gonna party at CFW on New Years eve and camp out there that night.

BigBoyToys
12-08-2002, 09:47 AM
Guru...Did ya see my heads yesterday? Are they toast?
[ December 08, 2002, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Berryessa Billy-Bob
12-08-2002, 09:51 AM
JBG..Don't ya'll go party to much.. Word has it you gotta full dance card toooo. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
12-08-2002, 10:04 AM
BBT, check your pm. No I did not see your heads. We were in a hurry to get someone to the airport. Does Greg a line on a set for you? Man, he just sold a set of darts too. Did you have the radar gun yesterday? Those are some sweet pics.
Billy Bob, the guy with the table is the one I want first round.

Berryessa Billy-Bob
12-08-2002, 10:16 AM
Concider the "Table Set".

Sangster
12-08-2002, 10:22 AM
JBG...Whats up with Wilderthanu54...He still gonna make it..... :confused:

BigBoyToys
12-08-2002, 10:24 AM
Jetboatguru:
BBT, check your pm. No I did not see your heads. We were in a hurry to get someone to the airport. Does Greg a line on a set for you? Man, he just sold a set of darts too. Did you have the radar gun yesterday? Those are some sweet pics.
Billy Bob, the guy with the table is the one I want first round.I haven't talked to him yet. Yeah, I was over there at the shop to buy those dart heads a few weeks ago but Greg wasn't there yet. Had to go back to work. Came back about 2:30pm with cash in hand and he said he sold them 15 minutes ago. Just my luck frown

BigBoyToys
12-08-2002, 10:32 AM
Guru...Check your PM
[ December 08, 2002, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

picklefork1
12-08-2002, 10:43 AM
I know it's all in fun Guru I was just playing along. The hydro doesn't run yet , just needs to be wired but I should have it going before the first. I hope to see you guys out there.

Jetboatguru
12-08-2002, 10:48 AM
Bill, what day are you gettibg up here? Are you staying the night?

Sangster
12-08-2002, 11:16 AM
ColeMan....Are ya out there. idea2 idea2 .Time to park that Dirtbike and get the boat ready....

smalls
12-08-2002, 05:54 PM
FLYTE RISK:
T-Bag:
Wassup smalls whats new?????smalls is gay............ jawdrop I thought that was are little secret, Bakers field and all? pigfly You really took it like a man Flyte!
Did they ever get back together?

smalls
12-08-2002, 05:57 PM
T-Bag:
Wassup smalls whats new?????Just lookin at Corvette parts on E-Bay.
And you?

T-Bag
12-08-2002, 06:09 PM
smalls:
T-Bag:
And you?Not alot just kickin the tires on some things? Should I bring my vest to CFW just in case there is an oppertunity

Jetboatguru
12-08-2002, 06:21 PM
Did you make the purchase Tbag?

smalls
12-08-2002, 06:29 PM
T-Bag:
smalls:
T-Bag:
And you?Not alot just kickin the tires on some things? Should I bring my vest to CFW just in case there is an oppertunityYou should, Im gonna be drinkin the beer Sangster won from Flyte eek! The key should be in the ZZ :D

FLYTE RISK
12-08-2002, 07:14 PM
smallZZ check your e mail tonight :D :D

Monkey Bung
12-09-2002, 04:09 PM
I hope Sangster likes bullets...Hope he shares eek!

Sangster
12-09-2002, 05:43 PM
WTH, Did you think we were bringin' "COORS" with us.. That would be admitting Defeat..We're Showin' up with a big ole' Ice Chest full of "Ice Cold Budweiser" smilespi smilespi smilespi smilespi ..
[ December 09, 2002, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
12-22-2002, 11:04 AM
tick tock, tick tock.......anyone sweatin "bullets" yet? wink its just no fun without this thread at the top, its so amusing. eek!

Sangster
12-22-2002, 03:44 PM
Her454:
tick tock, tick tock.......anyone sweatin "bullets" yet? wink its just no fun without this thread at the top, its so amusing. eek! After the other nite, Flyte Risk ought to be sweatin' out a few of them..Silver Bullet's that is...He's a poet & don't know it.....He's rather funny though..... :D :D :D
[ December 22, 2002, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
12-22-2002, 05:12 PM
Sangster:
After the other nite, Flyte Risk ought to be sweatin' out a few of them..Silver Bullet's that is...He's a poet & don't know it.....He's rather funny though..... :D :D :D no offense webster, but he did have me laughing my ass off! wink

Sangster
12-22-2002, 05:22 PM
I COULD HEAR YA' ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE... I was laughin' & Lurkin'...Couldn't let him know I was there... :rolleyes: wink wink wink

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 05:28 PM
bring your umbrellas to CFW NYD....

Sangster
12-22-2002, 05:32 PM
BigBoyToys:
bring your umbrellas to CFW NYD.... BBT's.....Gonna rain all day??????

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 05:36 PM
Sangster, Weather.com is showing light rain on the 31st....doesn't show the first yet, but the satelite photo shows some nasty storms headin' our way.....again. I'm tired of the rain. Enough already! Think Her454 was praying for water in the lake a bit too long eek!

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 05:41 PM
Oh yeah, we brought the Syndicate Gull Wing back home from Arbuckle today. Not running yet but we have decided to finish it up OUT AT CFW :D since we will be there for 4 days. eek! No other time for me between now and then. :rolleyes:

Hud
12-22-2002, 05:41 PM
Sangster are you still around

Sangster
12-22-2002, 05:43 PM
Yup...

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 05:43 PM
Hey Hud, you were right...there's water in the cove. I was out there Thursday checking it out. There wasn't quite enough yet to run side by side in there at that time but I'm sure there will be by the 1st. Racing in the Cove on New Years Day! :D

Hud
12-22-2002, 05:46 PM
BBT, I'll Gary tonight for the water level!! Sangster did you get my post on the sprint car racing on line.

Hud
12-22-2002, 05:47 PM
I'll call Gary tonight

Sangster
12-22-2002, 05:49 PM
Hud:
BBT, I'll Gary tonight for the water level!! Sangster did you get my post on the sprint car racing on line. Yup....Gonna' check it out.... wink BTW...Nice avatar....It can be made smaller if you want.... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/tn_hotstuff.JPG
[ December 22, 2002, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Hud
12-22-2002, 05:57 PM
what size it that one

Sangster
12-22-2002, 06:02 PM
Hud:
what size it that one Hud....Jest right click on the little pics and copy the URL...Now go to your profile & change your avatar URL to the URL of the small pic .... :cool: :cool: OR..Copy the URL Below & paste it in as a new avatar..
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Avatars/tn_hotstuff.JPG
[ December 22, 2002, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Hud
12-22-2002, 06:10 PM
Sangster, I will do it!! If you want to race the sprint car deal, I'll burn the cd's for you. All that you would is a wheel for your computer. We race every Wed. night. Got people coming on line from all over, one from Canada.

Sangster
12-22-2002, 06:17 PM
Right on..Burn that puppy...I'll email my address if you need it..Or I'll see you NYD... DIRT TRACKIN' at it's best..... :D :D :D

Hud
12-22-2002, 06:21 PM
Sangster, it's a real kick. It has all the adjustments just like the real thing. My fastest time at Chico is a 11.13

Sangster
12-22-2002, 06:29 PM
Hud:
Sangster, it's a real kick. It has all the adjustments just like the real thing. My fastest time at Chico is a 11.13 Sounds like a good way to spend a Wednesday Evening..... :D

Hud
12-22-2002, 06:34 PM
I'll burn 3 or 4 and you can pass them out to who ever.

Oldsquirt
12-22-2002, 06:35 PM
I can see it now....Sangster's new addiction....RatBagGames Pennzoil World Of Outlaws. Come to think of it, maybe its time to go run some laps myself..... :D

Her454
12-22-2002, 06:36 PM
BigBoyToys:
I'm tired of the rain. Enough already! Think Her454 was praying for water in the lake a bit too long eek! i'm working on the reverse prayer daily...... eek!

Sangster
12-22-2002, 06:39 PM
Her454:
BigBoyToys:
I'm tired of the rain. Enough already! Think Her454 was praying for water in the lake a bit too long eek! i'm working on the reverse prayer daily...... eek! Shhhh...We're racing.....Well all most..j/k :D

Oldsquirt
12-22-2002, 06:44 PM
Her454:
BigBoyToys:
I'm tired of the rain. Enough already! Think Her454 was praying for water in the lake a bit too long eek! i'm working on the reverse prayer daily...... eek! [/b]
I've been reciting this for 2 days now....
now i lay me down to sleep
i pray the lord my soul to keep...
should i die before the fun,
at least provide these guys some sun.....
It must be working because this is what I did today...
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Orwd12221JPG.JPG

Hud
12-22-2002, 06:44 PM
Got the boat all done today, test run it tomorrow.

Sangster
12-22-2002, 06:47 PM
Ya know, if it wasn't so fricken windy cold today we were gonna' run up and... "charge the battery"..

Sangster
12-22-2002, 06:50 PM
Hud:
Got the boat all done today, test run it tomorrow. Should be a good day.. here's the forcast.... :cool:
Tomorrow: Mostly sunny skies. High 53F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.

Hud
12-22-2002, 07:08 PM
Sounds good, time to make a burn and check out the new prop!

Sangster
12-22-2002, 07:18 PM
Don't forget to take pics...We need a Cove Update....

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 07:21 PM
Hey Hud, you heading out to CFW tomorrow? Maybe I'll drop by, I think I will be working in Lincoln for a few hours....

Her454
12-22-2002, 07:56 PM
OLDSQUIRT:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Orwd12221JPG.JPG Whhhooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!
Its working.....NICE BOAT SQUIRT! :D

Hud
12-22-2002, 08:01 PM
BBT,I found some fuel if you need it!

Monkey Bung
12-23-2002, 08:57 AM
Her454:
OLDSQUIRT:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Orwd12221JPG.JPG Whhhooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!
Its working.....NICE BOAT SQUIRT! :D Looks like Orwood!! eek!

Oldsquirt
12-23-2002, 11:16 AM
Yep, that's Orwood. Not the closest water to me, but the ramp and docks are nice and there's warm chow at the restaurant at the end of the day(except yesterday when they closed early :mad: )
Looks like today would be another nice day if not for this having to go to work BS...Yesterday was pretty cold. Shorts and sandals might not have been the appropriate attire. Brrrrrrrr :D

Oldsquirt
12-23-2002, 11:23 AM
Her454:
Whhhooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!
Its working.....NICE BOAT SQUIRT! :D Thank you Miss Moderator! :D

Sangster
12-23-2002, 11:52 AM
Old squirt, consider yourself.."Moderated".....

Monkey Bung
12-23-2002, 12:59 PM
OLDSQUIRT:
Yep, that's Orwood. Not the closest water to me, but the ramp and docks are nice and there's warm chow at the restaurant at the end of the day(except yesterday when they closed early :mad: )
Looks like today would be another nice day if not for this having to go to work BS...Yesterday was pretty cold. Shorts and sandals might not have been the appropriate attire. Brrrrrrrr :D AHHHHH nothing like an Okie taco and a bullet after a day on the water :D