PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Props ( Bravo )

Rock-it man
09-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Will be needing three pairs of props for testing a new hull that will be ready March of 2007. Need bravo 5 blades in 29,30,31 will buy them need pairs R & L
Thanks Wayne

DAVEO
09-14-2006, 04:04 PM
It was good to see you at the fest. sorry you had to leave. It was a great day.

Rock-it man
09-14-2006, 04:14 PM
It was good to see you at the fest. sorry you had to leave. It was a great day.
Me TOO !!! I wanted to watch the race. I had a great time but others had a few challanges. My son in law blew the motor in his new f350 near Rio Vista and had to leave it there on Sun morning ,the dealer said he would not work on it becouse he had after market exhaust installed so it has to be trucked up here to Oregon as the dealer he bought it from said no problem. Then about half way back home got a call from another friend with a DCB 26 that was at Shasta and his new Duramax would not start and they were stuck in week ,they got the truck and boat towd to Yreka where we got his boat towed to Grants Pass instead of leaving it there then just as I got near Yreka his truck finally started and they headed north to Portland Ore and picked up his boat in Grants Pass on the way so as you can see why I did not get to stay around. But all in all had a great time at Pittsburg.
Thanks Wayne

Boatmaster
09-15-2006, 07:20 AM
R-I-M I have a pair of 28 Maximus props. 15 5/8 dia.

DAVEO
09-15-2006, 09:30 AM
Me TOO !!! I wanted to watch the race. I had a great time but others had a few challanges. My son in law blew the motor in his new f350 near Rio Vista and had to leave it there on Sun morning ,the dealer said he would not work on it becouse he had after market exhaust installed so it has to be trucked up here to Oregon as the dealer he bought it from said no problem. Then about half way back home got a call from another friend with a DCB 26 that was at Shasta and his new Duramax would not start and they were stuck in week ,they got the truck and boat towd to Yreka where we got his boat towed to Grants Pass instead of leaving it there then just as I got near Yreka his truck finally started and they headed north to Portland Ore and picked up his boat in Grants Pass on the way so as you can see why I did not get to stay around. But all in all had a great time at Pittsburg.
Thanks Wayne
damn what an adventure. Glad you made it back safe.

Rock-it man
09-16-2006, 08:43 AM
R-I-M I have a pair of 28 Maximus props. 15 5/8 dia.
How do they compare to std bravos are they five or six blade !! Thanks Wayne

Boatmaster
09-16-2006, 12:40 PM
Bravo's are Mercury's four blade SST prop. The Maximus is a 5 blade. Much more bite than the bravo and a lower slip factor.

Insurance God
09-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Will be needing three pairs of props for testing a new hull that will be ready March of 2007. Need bravo 5 blades in 29,30,31 will buy them need pairs R & L
Thanks Wayne
Skips Prop Shop in Havasu has treated me pretty well. They will also take a mangled prop & give you a "core" credit". Although shipping may offset your savings...