PDA

View Full Version : Who still opens Blown 472's threads?

Kachina26
09-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Really? I see him post crap all the time, but the cut and paste crap from the whack job web sites just got old. I see the posts get bumped up to the top all the time, so I assume some of ya'll are biting on that BS. Why?

QuickJet
09-14-2006, 08:19 PM
I open them. It's kinda like a car accident.....you just gotta look. And yes the cut n paste threads get old real quick. You ever notice that he lacks the ability to debate. He'll cut and paste a thread yet when confronted on it he tells you to email the original author (whom you never receive a response from).
His most common replies are:
"Isn't American Idle on Dueche bag?"
"Whatever :rolleyes: "
"shut the fukk up you stupid fukk"
"Isn't MTV on right now?"
"Ok yah Sheep"
"Bush lover koolaid drinker"
I'm sure others can add some more.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-15-2006, 02:52 AM
Yep, that's pretty much how it is.
And yea, that's about 83% of the answer quotes right there.

Blown 472
09-15-2006, 03:29 AM
I open them. It's kinda like a car accident.....you just gotta look. And yes the cut n paste threads get old real quick. You ever notice that he lacks the ability to debate. He'll cut and paste a thread yet when confronted on it he tells you to email the original author (whom you never receive a response from).
His most common replies are:
"Isn't American Idle on Dueche bag?"
"Whatever :rolleyes: "
"shut the fukk up you stupid fukk"
"Isn't MTV on right now?"
"Ok yah Sheep"
"Bush lover koolaid drinker"
I'm sure others can add some more.
At least I dont pretend to be someone else.

centerhill condor
09-15-2006, 03:50 AM
are you sure?? 'cause I've met many people and nobody acts like you in "real life"...sometimes I think you're a 13 year old girl trying to pick up old men on the net so you can feed them to your hog farm in Indiana. But that's just plain silly now, isn't it?
and to answer Kachina's question...not me.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-15-2006, 02:38 PM
You'll spend weeks calling someone a liar tho when the explanation was obvious, and right in front of your face.

wsuwrhr
09-15-2006, 04:33 PM
I am akin to him because he is a fellow Dodge boy.
However he is like a red-headed step-brother to me.
You have to try and love everyone, you know what I mean?
Brian

wsuwrhr
09-15-2006, 04:35 PM
I liked the links to the drag racing pictures, and I think he posted a picture of his cars a few times.
Problem is there aren't many out there,
Damn chebbies
Brian

QuickJet
09-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Uhh huh..... :rolleyes:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278bozosolo.gif

topless
09-15-2006, 08:38 PM
At least I dont pretend to be someone else.You're pretty sexy. :crossx:

Blown 472
09-15-2006, 09:39 PM
I am akin to him because he is a fellow Dodge boy.
However he is like a red-headed step-brother to me.
You have to try and love everyone, you know what I mean?
Brian
Thanks brother.

Blown 472
09-15-2006, 09:39 PM
You're pretty sexy. :crossx:
THanks baby. :220v: :crossx: :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-16-2006, 12:52 AM
Uhh huh..... :rolleyes:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278bozosolo.gif
LMAO. Red-headed step-brother there. :crossx:
That clown is actually funny tho.

topless
09-16-2006, 01:07 AM
THanks baby. :220v: :crossx: :rollside:Hey, what are you wearing?

Blown 472
09-16-2006, 05:07 AM
Hey, what are you wearing?
Nuttin, and you?

bigq
09-16-2006, 08:19 AM
I still do, although I might not read through all of them. Sometimes he post some good stuff. A lot was like trying to listen to Air America, just hate talking that gets old quick. It would be nice if they would make a good arguement without the lame remarks.
Anyone with a name Blown 472 can't be all that bad, just misled that's all. :cool:

QuickJet
09-16-2006, 09:11 AM
I still do, although I might not read through all of them. Sometimes he post some good stuff. A lot was like trying to listen to Air America, just hate talking that gets old quick. It would be nice if they would make a good arguement without the lame remarks.
Anyone with a name Blown 472 can't be all that bad, just misled that's all. :cool:
Speeking of Air America, they just filed BK!!! Poor old Al and little Ms Rhodes couldn't keep anyone interested.

Blown 472
09-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Hey thanks brother. Misled or stirring the pot.

Steve 1
09-17-2006, 04:39 AM
Hey thanks brother. Misled or stirring the pot.
Or just simply illiterate among other things.

bigq
09-17-2006, 07:04 AM
Speeking of Air America, they just filed BK!!! Poor old Al and little Ms Rhodes couldn't keep anyone interested.
Rhodes was terrible the way she came across. I tried to listen to get an idea of what they were about, but man I could not hang. It was more hate than anything else. How can someone go through life like that. They all hate what was going on, but I never heard any other plan, just how screwed we were. :rolleyes:

PAINELES
09-17-2006, 12:07 PM
ya I do but Im new to this forum it hasnt goten old yet
but I have to be medicated before an after LOL

QuickJet
09-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Rhodes was terrible the way she came across. I tried to listen to get an idea of what they were about, but man I could not hang. It was more hate than anything else. How can someone go through life like that. They all hate what was going on, but I never heard any other plan, just how screwed we were. :rolleyes:
I had the same feeling. I like hearing opposing viewpoints and that's why I listend, however Randy Rhodes and her "dudelike" voice spewing hate rather than solutions got old.
Al Franken, a very talented comedian by the way, was like a differnt person. He spoke like he was at a funeral rather than an upbeat guy with new ideas. I think the idea of pregressive radio is good, they just need some people with charisma and solutions to spread their word.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-17-2006, 03:00 PM
I guess George Sorros' pockets finally got shallow. Oh well. Good riddance. Failure to survive in the free market economy.

smash
09-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Or just simply illiterate among other things.
Speaking of cut and paste people, do you have a clue yet Steve1? At least Blown is fishin, you are just stupid.

Steve 1
09-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Speaking of cut and paste people, do you have a clue yet Steve1? At least Blown is fishin, you are just stupid.
No the Stupid one here is yourself ever considered suicide??

SmokinLowriderSS
09-21-2006, 07:30 PM
blown still open's blown's threads, he just doesn't answer questions asked of him tho.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Looks like this one is a bit of a preemie, but just wait. Funny part is, look who apparently got "laid off":
Air America: no plans for bankruptcy (AP via Yahoo! News)
Financially strapped Air America Radio, after star commentator Al Franken said his paycheck had stopped coming, acknowledged Thursday that it had laid off a few employees but insisted it has no plans to declare bankruptcy.
hehehehe I'm still digging arround on it....

SmokinLowriderSS
09-21-2006, 07:55 PM
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2006/09/air-america-stiffs-franken.php
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Seadog
09-22-2006, 05:22 AM
I have stopped coming here because blowj is so repetitive with his stupidity. I do don't mind intelligent discussions about politics, but he acts like he spent so much time in Chavez's crotch and it interrupted the flow of oxygen to his brain too long.

Blown 472
09-22-2006, 02:28 PM
I have stopped coming here because blowj is so repetitive with his stupidity. I do don't mind intelligent discussions about politics, but he acts like he spent so much time in Chavez's crotch and it interrupted the flow of oxygen to his brain too long.
Well since you are so much better then I perhaps you could answer the four questions I posted or is it below your greatness? :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
09-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Wow Can you feel the love???? :p

SmokinLowriderSS
09-22-2006, 07:00 PM
It's wall-to-wall Love in here Mrs.Racer.

Blown 472
09-23-2006, 03:45 AM
Even more so when presented with the truth and someone just cant seem to answer the questions.

Mrs.Racer277
09-23-2006, 05:59 AM
I can feel it. :rolleyes: LOL

Mrs.Racer277
09-23-2006, 05:59 AM
Even more so when presented with the truth and someone just cant seem to answer the questions.
Talk about beating a dead horse! Sheesh :rolleyes: :)

deltaAce
09-23-2006, 07:39 AM
"I can feel your pain"
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17994http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/tumbleweed.gif

SmokinLowriderSS
09-23-2006, 01:54 PM
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17994http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/tumbleweed.gif
Great smileys Delta, thx for the laugh. LOL :rollside:

Seadog
09-23-2006, 05:09 PM
Blowj, if you initiate an interesting question and intellectual discussion, I will give my personal evaluation of the subject. As long as you want to play the fool, I will not play.

deltaAce
09-23-2006, 10:42 PM
Well I never knew about Opperation Ajax or the USS Liberty incidences, but I was provoked to learn about it from Blown 472s threads. It was interesting but he didn't weight in on it.
It seems that Blown 472 will toss some stuff on our plate, & not argue passionantly about his own personal views on it, but rather sit back & enjoy how vehemently we protest it's validity. :)
A thought provoker, sh!t disturber or just playing the devils advocate, which is it? :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-24-2006, 05:16 AM
Shit disturber.

Blown 472
09-24-2006, 06:05 AM
Well I never knew about Opperation Ajax or the USS Liberty incidences, but I was provoked to learn about it from Blown 472s threads. It was interesting but he didn't weight in on it.
It seems that Blown 472 will toss some stuff on our plate, & not argue passionantly about his own personal views on it, but rather sit back & enjoy how vehemently we protest it's validity. :)
A thought provoker, sh!t disturber or just playing the devils advocate, which is it? :rollside:
Nope, just waiting for answer to a few questions, but you see when smokin cant spin it up to make his point and this is in fact history and he knows full well it proves him wrong he chooses not to answer.

Kachina26
09-24-2006, 12:55 PM
not argue passionantly about his own personal views on it, He has no original thoughts to express, if he can't cut and paste an opinon, then he can't exress one.

Blown 472
09-24-2006, 02:01 PM
He has no original thoughts to express, if he can't cut and paste an opinon, then he can't exress one.
And you can?

wolfie
09-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey Smokin',
I bet if we ask all others on ***boat Forum to donate money to send BlowJ
to whatever he believes to be a better country, you'd probably get more than enough for a plane ticket (one way of course). He can take Barbara Strisand and Martin Sheen with him.

Kachina26
09-24-2006, 04:00 PM
And you can?
See what I mean?

Old Texan
09-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Nope, just waiting for answer to a few questions, but you see when smokin cant spin it up to make his point and this is in fact history and he knows full well it proves him wrong he chooses not to answer.
Quite egotistical to believe your answers are the correct facts. As much as you stir Blown, the common thread to your posts is paranoia, distrust of government, denial of reality, and hate for a race of people.
I'd bet that if the Islamic terrotrists could destroy Israel and wipe the Jews from the face of the earth, you would honor them as just and forgive them for all they've done to the rest of the world. You could call them friends in spite of the fact they would kill you just like any other non Jihadist. Hate is blind. I'd really like to know what the Jews did to make you so bitter?