PDA

View Full Version : SC Trojans- Fight On!

bignet
09-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Taking the toy hauler to the 1st home game on Saturday vs Nebraska...Gonna get some Cornhusker Ass!! We should put 50 points on 'em. Any Trojan fans here, and not the condom? :crossx:
bignet

talbert450r
09-14-2006, 09:14 PM
GO Huskers!!!!!!!!!! :D :hammer2:

talbert450r
09-14-2006, 09:16 PM
I like SC too but I grew up in Nebraska, it should be a good game. :rollside:

HavasuSelect
09-14-2006, 09:20 PM
FIGHT ON! If we can't agree on baseball teams we can agree on college football. Hopefully they put up some big numbers to knock Notre Dame down in the polls.

life's a river
09-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Go Sc!

Playbuoy
09-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Daaaa, da na na na na nanaaaaaaaa
Fight on!

RiverPirate
09-14-2006, 09:25 PM
SC Rocks!

bignet
09-14-2006, 09:46 PM
FIGHT ON! If we can't agree on baseball teams we can agree on college football. Hopefully they put up some big numbers to knock Notre Dame down in the polls.
Here, Here!!! Fight on bro! We should knock Notre Dame right out of the top 5.

djunkie
09-14-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm on the fence with this one. I'm a die hard SC and Husker fan. I never thought they would play each other. But if I have to predict, I'd say SC will most likely hand them an ass whoopin.

Wavemaker
09-14-2006, 10:25 PM
" Fight On For Old SC..." I hope USC tatoos the Cornhuskers by at least 42 points and ruins their little scheme of "let's buy up the USC Season tickets so we can drive out in the ol RV and see the game and sell the other home game tickets off to ticket brokers and get our money back." People in the Nebraska zip codes have purchased over 3500 USC Season Ticket packages, closing out local USC supporters and caused limits to the Cardinal & Gold Ticket packages available this year. No wonder USC has reduced the number of their student tickets by 4000 ticket packages this year. A L.A.Times article yesterday, claimed it is expected some 30,000 'husker fans without tickets will be hanging out outside the Coluseum at tailgate parties and the local bars, hotels or anyplace with a TV to watch the game. Hope they spend lots of money in L.A.
"The 'huskers are hoping to gain in National Ranking by beating the #4 BCS ranked team this week." - L.A. Times, 9/13/2006. BRING IT ON!!! I know where I'll be at 5:00 P.M. Saturday evening, with the cold beer and BBQ going with steaks. Should be a great game to watch.
A staunch USC Fan for Life - Wavemaker

RitcheyRch
09-15-2006, 03:58 AM
Go Sc

Community
09-15-2006, 07:09 AM
I will be there - you spending the night before in the Toy Hauler?

THOR
09-15-2006, 07:53 AM
I hate the trojans but handicap games religiously. The Trojans should cover fairly easy for one reason. Coaching. They know the limitations of their players and run with that. Everyone is under the impression that Nebraska's defense will stop USC. No chance.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-15-2006, 07:58 AM
Phuck $c! But I think they are going to crush the 'Huskers.

TrojanDan
09-15-2006, 09:02 AM
F*ck the Bruins. Go Trojans.

Waldo
09-15-2006, 09:06 AM
GO USC!!!
F Notre Dame & the Bruins

Havasu_Dreamin
09-15-2006, 09:28 AM
F*ck the Bruins. Go Trojans.
You going to the game this year?

TrojanDan
09-15-2006, 12:29 PM
You going to the game this year?
Of Course, every year! Usually leave by 5am for that 10 min drive to Pasadena. :D
GD FUCLA made me buy the mini-plan in order to get the SC game this year. :mad:

Kilrtoy
09-15-2006, 05:56 PM
USC/RAIDER fans same thing, both suck

ZZ-Man
09-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Fight on SC and kick some cornhole a*#$

USCFAN
09-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Taking the toy hauler to the 1st home game on Saturday vs Nebraska...Gonna get some Cornhusker Ass!! We should put 50 points on 'em. Any Trojan fans here, and not the condom? :crossx:
bignet
Hit me up.. I will be down there and will have to come have a few with you...

havasu haulin
09-16-2006, 12:54 AM
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17712&stc=1

djunkie
09-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Another hater. How could you even put SC and Raiders in the same sentence? :yuk: :yuk: :crossx:

djunkie
09-16-2006, 01:24 AM
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17712&stc=1
I'll have to say, that the best football games I have attended have been Nebraska games. I went to a few when my cousin played QB for them. They have a great program out there.

Kilrtoy
09-16-2006, 01:43 AM
Another hater. How could you even put SC and Raiders in the same sentence? :yuk: :yuk: :crossx:
Let me see
Sc
SHIT BAGS NOT YET ADULTS
raiders
SHIT BAGS THAT ARE ADULTS
Both equal
GANG BANGERS

djunkie
09-16-2006, 01:44 AM
Let me see
Sc
SHIT BAGS NOT YET ADULTS
raiders
Both equal
GANG BANGERS
Another IMO comment huh? :rolleyes: :rollside:
I've been all over that school and I can tell you that it is not like that. Except for the area its in.

Kilrtoy
09-16-2006, 01:47 AM
THE harbor
SC, THE VALLEY EAST L.A.
to name a few

SCUBA STEVE
09-16-2006, 05:59 AM
lmfao!!! Are you still claiming to be a UCLA fan or are you tired of them losing to SC? :argue:
:p
SC... Fight on!

Tequila-John
09-16-2006, 06:07 AM
should be a blast enjoy bud

Miss Managed Assets
09-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Fight on!! Were leaving for the game at noon. Should be a good one. Enjoy! :)

THOR
09-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Cuz the fans are exactly the same. Just swap the red/yellow for black/silver.
College Gameday was a joke. There was nobody in the background for the first 15 minutes. I guess thugs dont get up that early to support their team.

THOR
09-16-2006, 09:08 AM
lmfao!!! Are you still claiming to be a UCLA fan or are you tired of them losing to SC? :argue:
SC... Fight on!
Ahhh, how soon we forget the 90's. Funny how USC fans come out of the woodwork the last 3 years. I love it.
Where you been Steve? Dont you miss this? :boxed:

djunkie
09-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Ahhh, how soon we forget the 90's. Funny how USC fans come out of the woodwork the last 3 years. I love it.
Where you been Steve? Dont you miss this? :boxed:
For as long as I could remember I have been a fan of 2 teams. USC and Nebraska. How could you say that us fans are coming out of the woodwork in the last 3 years when most of us have only been on here for 3 years? I've stuck with my teams through the good seasons and the bad. You must be another UCLA fan too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

78Southwind
09-16-2006, 10:00 AM
This should be a great game. I have been waiting for this game since the early nineties.
Fight On! :crossx:

THOR
09-16-2006, 02:50 PM
For as long as I could remember I have been a fan of 2 teams. USC and Nebraska. How could you say that us fans are coming out of the woodwork in the last 3 years when most of us have only been on here for 3 years? I've stuck with my teams through the good seasons and the bad. You must be another UCLA fan too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nope, not a UCLA fan at all nor am I a bandwagoner. Big Red and USC? I didnt think they made bandwagons that big. :rolleyes:

acatitude
09-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Usc 46
Neb 27

THOR
09-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Usc 46
Neb 27
I dont think it will even be that close.

Kilrtoy
09-16-2006, 05:33 PM
That is pretty easy you look at 1/2 the people that root for SC and its the same people on the following day rooting for the raiders
they usually drive cadi's throw gang signs and act all tuff

Kilrtoy
09-16-2006, 05:34 PM
SC... Fight on!
I remember the 90's YOU COULD NOT FIND AN SC FAN...
You could not even pay people to admit that crap, they are on top and suddenly they have fans
YEAH WE have been losing and im still cheering

acatitude
09-16-2006, 07:11 PM
nebraska didnt play to win, they played to hold usc under 50 points by not letting them have as many possessions

THOR
09-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Nebraska sucks. But, they are better than 90% of the Pac 2 though.

uclahater
09-16-2006, 08:27 PM
U Cant Learn Anything
U Can Lose Again
What a great weekend Notre Dame gets wiped, and USC wins Again

Heater
09-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Let me see
Sc
SHIT BAGS NOT YET ADULTS
raiders
Both equal
GANG BANGERS
Quotes of the Century!!!!!! I would love to put a shoulder pad into Snoop Dogg....he is so fE((#(# skinny he won't be able to breathe for a couple hours after I hit him......

Kilrtoy
09-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Quotes of the Century!!!!!! I would love to put a shoulder pad into Snoop Dogg....he is so fE((#(# skinny he won't be able to breathe for a couple hours after I hit him......
holy shit heaters back
how is cilivian life treating you

djunkie
09-17-2006, 01:08 PM
That is pretty easy you look at 1/2 the people that root for SC and its the same people on the following day rooting for the raiders
they usually drive cadi's throw gang signs and act all tuff
Again you seem to only pay attention to those you select too. Go cruise that campus and there functions and see what people are actually at the games and who support the USC athletic programs then come back here and tell me there all raiders fans also.

djunkie
09-17-2006, 01:10 PM
nebraska didnt play to win, they played to hold usc under 50 points by not letting them have as many possessions
Ya they played like shit IMO. But I was surprised that they kept SC from scoring more than they did. This game was the total opposite of what I thought it was gonna be. I also think Nebraskas Offensive coordinator called a terrible game.

AzMandella
09-17-2006, 02:43 PM
U Cant Learn Anything
U Can Lose Again
What a great weekend Notre Dame gets wiped, and USC wins Again
And the initials for USC
University of
Sucking
C@#k
Let the USC fans have their fun.Hell they were the laughingstock in the 90's and they still can't get a basketball player who can dribble the ball. :p

BRSTQUEST
09-17-2006, 03:35 PM
All us SC fans need to be nice to the UCLA fans. One day they will end up being our employees and we need them to do their work for us!!!!!!
Fight on!!!

BRSTQUEST
09-17-2006, 03:37 PM
I hear UCLA has another bada$$ womens softball team.....Maybe they can have those ladies replace the ladies they have now playing at the Rose Bowl??

USCFAN
09-17-2006, 03:42 PM
And the initials for USC
University of
Sucking
C@#k
Let the USC fans have their fun.Hell they were the laughingstock in the 90's and they still can't get a basketball player who can dribble the ball. :p
Actually they got the number one recruit out of High School to verbally commit. I think he will bounce the ball pretty good. :wink:

djunkie
09-17-2006, 03:48 PM
I hear UCLA has another bada$$ womens softball team.....Maybe they can have those ladies replace the ladies they have now playing at the Rose Bowl??
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Wavemaker
09-17-2006, 03:49 PM
USC 28
Nebraska 10
"Creamed Corn!" Gotta love it and USC was using three freshmen starters!
Let's see now, for you UCLA fans, USC vs. UCLA on Saturday, 12/2/2006 at the Rosebowl (your "home turf"), at 1:30 P.M. Bring on! All the BS talk ends at kick-off!
Wavemaker

Kilrtoy
09-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Let's see now, for you UCLA fans, USC vs. UCLA on Saturday, 12/2/2006 at the Rosebowl (your "home turf"), at 1:30 P.M. Bring on! All the BS talk ends at kick-off!
Wavemaker
Typical of USC fans. The BS talk will stop at the end of the game which is usually at the end of the 4th quarter :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
09-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Again you seem to only pay attention to those you select too. Go cruise that campus and there functions and see what people are actually at the games and who support the USC athletic programs then come back here and tell me there all raiders fans also.
Jefferson and Hoover is a very nice place between 730 and 9 mon thru thurs :boxed:

bignet
09-17-2006, 04:25 PM
Jefferson and Hoover is a very nice place between 730 and 9 mon thru thurs :boxed:
That's where we were tailgating at......We parked in Lot 8, right next to the tennis courts. SC got that Cornhuskin ass!
Good to see a ***boater at the game...USCFAN! Hey, Floyd I can't believe your season tix have been that close to mine this long. GO SC!
bignet

BRSTQUEST
09-17-2006, 04:39 PM
"Jefferson and Hoover is a very nice place between 730 and 9 mon thru thurs"
Killr, you are right...Thats were all the winners hang out, after each and every victory!!!!!
SC's biggest mistake was selling the property which is now Pepperdine in Malibu, because it wanted to be a college in the center of the city. Could you imagine the recruiting if SC was located on the beach of Malibu....That just wouldn't have been fair........
By the way, Utah and Rice were very formitable opponents!!!!!! I hear UCLA plays Cerritos College this week, its the other UCLA (University of Cerritos, Left on Alondra)!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
09-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Killr, you are right...Thats were all the winners hang out, after each and every victory!!!!!
!
No that is where all the hot chicks in mini skirts ride by on their beach cruisers, I see you went to SC

BRSTQUEST
09-17-2006, 05:34 PM
We like to refer to it as "The University" as everything else is just a school...

THOR
09-17-2006, 06:33 PM
I think he will bounce the ball pretty good. :wink:
Nice. You must be a USC fan because a UCLA fan would have said they bounce the ball "well". You cant bounce the ball good. Very typical. :cool:

THOR
09-17-2006, 06:36 PM
SC's biggest mistake was selling the property which is now Pepperdine in Malibu, because it wanted to be a college in the center of the city. Could you imagine the recruiting if SC was located on the beach of Malibu....That just wouldn't have been fair........
By the way, Utah and Rice were very formitable opponents!!!!!! I hear UCLA plays Cerritos College this week, its the other UCLA (University of Cerritos, Left on Alondra)!!!!!!!!
Cerritos would do very well in the PAC 2. USC wins plenty of games because they play in the 5th best conference in NCAA football. :cool:

bignet
09-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Cerritos would do very well in the PAC 2. USC wins plenty of games because they play in the 5th best conference in NCAA football. :cool:
H8R in the house......you must be a fairweather Texas fan. USC has one of the toughest schedules in the nation.

THOR
09-17-2006, 07:06 PM
H8R in the house......you must be a fairweather Texas fan. USC has one of the toughest schedules in the nation.
That right there is a joke. USC having a tough schedule is down right funny. Lets take Stanford for example. One of the teams to rival Cal as a potential tough team for USC. THEY LOST TO SAN JOSE STATE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! Any PAC 2 team that loses to SJS should be on suspension forever. Get real and learn football. :rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-17-2006, 07:13 PM
All us SC fans need to be nice to the UCLA fans. One day they will end up being our employees and we need them to do their work for us!!!!!!
Fight on!!!
Most common phrase from an $c grad: would you like fries with that?

djunkie
09-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Like I said the area sucks. But that has nothing to do with who roots for them.

Kilrtoy
09-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Like I said the area sucks. But that has nothing to do with who roots for them.
I see you went to SC Also, See post 57

djunkie
09-17-2006, 09:24 PM
I see you went to SC Also, See post 57
No I didn't go to SC. I dated a girl that did. I spent lots of time on that campus. Her dad was the assistant dean of music there and I went to a lot of their functions as well as football games. Claiming the SC fans are the same as Raiders fans is the most far from truthful statemnet that you've ever said on here. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

El Chingon
09-17-2006, 09:30 PM
That's where we were tailgating at......We parked in Lot 8, right next to the tennis courts. SC got that Cornhuskin ass!
Good to see a ***boater at the game...USCFAN! Hey, Floyd I can't believe your season tix have been that close to mine this long. GO SC!
bignet Hey Bignet! was that you in the toyhauler parked along the tennis court fence?Noticed the carrera sticker on the truck. Me and my bro(trojandan) were parked right behind you in the corner between the tennis court and the baseball field with our crew.We'll have to hook up for a brew on October 7th. Fight on!! Steve

Kilrtoy
09-17-2006, 10:27 PM
No I didn't go to SC. I dated a girl that did. I spent lots of time on that campus. Her dad was the assistant dean of music there and I went to a lot of their functions as well as football games. Claiming the SC fans are the same as Raiders fans is the most far from truthful statemnet that you've ever said on here. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:
Did that strike a nerve, Sorry if that cost USC any potenial customers :yuk:

djunkie
09-18-2006, 01:29 AM
Did that strike a nerve, Sorry if that cost USC any potenial customers :yuk:
You know me Kilr. Theres only a couple ways to strike a nerve out of me, talk bad about my g/f or my family. I'm just another guy sticking up for his favorite college football team. :rollside: :rollside:

BRSTQUEST
09-18-2006, 09:28 AM
You are right....It is only because as the owner of thousands of franchises, SC owners know its good business to keep in touch with the customer and to make sure the UCLA grads who work for you don't steal from you....Two words for you Darryl Henly

Havasu_Dreamin
09-18-2006, 09:35 AM
You are right....It is only because as the owner of thousands of franchises, SC owners know its good business to keep in touch with the customer and to make sure the UCLA grads who work for you don't steal from you....Two words for you Darryl Henly
Darrly Henely is an idiot and got what he deserved.....

USCFAN
09-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Nice. You must be a USC fan because a UCLA fan would have said they bounce the ball "well". You cant bounce the ball good. Very typical. :cool:
You know you are absolutely correct. But let me see if I can get this right. UCLA is second to USC in college football. Its unfortunate for you, but a reality. :D

SCUBA STEVE
09-18-2006, 10:23 AM
LMAO.. College football is alive & kicking!

SCUBA STEVE
09-18-2006, 10:26 AM
I remember the 90's YOU COULD NOT FIND AN SC FAN...
You could not even pay people to admit that crap, they are on top and suddenly they have fans
YEAH WE have been losing and im still cheering
I actually liked being a fan in the 90's thats when tickets were cheap and they still sold beer. :)

wedge44
09-18-2006, 12:51 PM
But from a UCLA grad the statement would be " Welcome to In & Out, can I help you "

Trailer Park Casanova
09-18-2006, 04:25 PM
The Neb fans took the loss hard.
Saw Browns banjo smashed in the stadiums parking lot.

bignet
09-18-2006, 08:19 PM
Hey Bignet! was that you in the toyhauler parked along the tennis court fence?Noticed the carrera sticker on the truck. Me and my bro(trojandan) were parked right behind you in the corner between the tennis court and the baseball field with our crew.We'll have to hook up for a brew on October 7th. Fight on!! Steve
Yeah! Damn small world brutha....We were giving the Cornchucker fans all kinds of crap...I know you saw that guy in the Daisy Duke shorts..He was about 6'4 and skinny as a rail. Wait a homo! You gotta PM me for the next home game...I think me and USCFAN are gonna converge on a tailgating party for the Washington game in a few weeks!!! :rollside: FIGHT ON!
Oh yeah....Hey Thor, I bet I've played in a hell of a lot more football games than you, and not your church league 2 hand touch....Why don't you put down your book of statistics and stop hating! :crossx:
USC #2 in the USA Today poll!!!
bignet....

uclahater
09-18-2006, 09:50 PM
That right there is a joke. USC having a tough schedule is down right funny. Lets take Stanford for example. One of the teams to rival Cal as a potential tough team for USC. THEY LOST TO SAN JOSE STATE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! Any PAC 2 team that loses to SJS should be on suspension forever. Get real and learn football. :rolleyes:
USC schedule has 6 teams in the top 25 right now :idea: Find one team in the SEC that has that Many :idea:
If you play Buffalo, and Tulane in the same season you should automatically be removed from BCS consideration. :idea: :idea:

TrojanDan
09-18-2006, 10:12 PM
If you play Buffalo, and Tulane in the same season you should automatically be removed from BCS consideration. :idea: :idea:
Don't forget powerhouse Arkansas St. in that tough Sunbelt Conference. :rolleyes: A bunch of pansys in the SEC. :mad:

78Southwind
09-18-2006, 11:08 PM
I actually liked being a SC fan in the 90's thats when tickets were cheap and they still sold beer. :)
I think I just found my new signature. :D

El Chingon
09-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Yeah! Damn small world brutha...I know you saw that guy in the Daisy Duke shorts..He was about 6'4 and skinny as a rail. Wait a homo! You gotta PM me for the next home game...I think me and USCFAN are gonna converge on a tailgating party for the Washington game in a few weeks!!! :rollside: FIGHT ON!
bignet....
Yeah we saw that guy,He freaken looked hilarious!!! he was at our tailgate for the drinking game between the trojanfans and the cornhuskerfans....my boys were letting him have it!!! We usually park on the grass between the museum and coliseum. We'll need to hook up. Steve :cool:

THOR
09-19-2006, 06:04 AM
Oh yeah....Hey Thor, I bet I've played in a hell of a lot more football games than you, and not your church league 2 hand touch....Why don't you put down your book of statistics and stop hating! :crossx:
USC #2 in the USA Today poll!!!
bignet....
You have I am sure. That makes you the driver of the bandwagon right? Let me guess, you have your Steelers shirts ironed out for Sunday right? They are the reigning champs, you must be a long time fan since you 'play' so many games and NOT in a church league.

THOR
09-19-2006, 06:05 AM
USC schedule has 6 teams in the top 25 right now :idea: Find one team in the SEC that has that Many :idea:
Buffalo and Tulane would is better than Stanford, WASU, AZ, ..... I'll just stop there. The PAC 2 is solid again this year, especially the solid A$$ kicking Stanford got against San Jose State. Very nice!

THOR
09-19-2006, 06:08 AM
Don't forget powerhouse Arkansas St. in that tough Sunbelt Conference. :rolleyes: A bunch of pansys in the SEC. :mad:
:rolleyes:
Here we go again <-------- I love it BTW and I hope you all know that
Back to hating..........
You guys should be proud to hang in the 5th best conference in all of the land. You just passed the WAC in toughest conference today, congrats.