PDA

View Full Version : So I just got a call from the Nautical

Mandelon
09-15-2006, 09:38 AM
Offering me the $49.95 weekend stay if I sit through the First Cabin Club presentation...
Of course when I ask which rooms we could get it comes out that the rooms will be only available at the Island inn, or the Hampton or the Ramada... :rolleyes:
Worth it??

gmejia
09-15-2006, 09:39 AM
I Got The Same Call Yesterday...did You Go Thru With It

OutCole'd
09-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Offering me the $49.95 weekend stay if I sit through the First Cabin Club presentation...
Of course when I ask which rooms we could get it comes out that the rooms will be only available at the Island inn, or the Hampton or the Ramada... :rolleyes:
Worth it??
Is the weekend in December?

Mandelon
09-15-2006, 09:42 AM
I told Priscilla I would call back......she's there till 2:00.
I don't think I will.

superduty
09-15-2006, 09:51 AM
Got the same call and told her "unless I can use it next weekend at the Lavey Regatta then NO Thank you". She said sorry but no. Oh well, it was worth a try. :cool:

cxr133
09-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Worth it??
we went to the presentation on a weekend in July for 49.99....
but our room was at the Nautical. small price to pay for a great stay at the nautical and the sales are not high pressure so you take the tour say no thank you and you are back on your way to boating

socaldj1
09-15-2006, 06:25 PM
got my offer letter yesterday to by one of the 1 bedroom condos. Starting at $137,000 lot of details that make it interesting but they are breaking ground on the new 2 bedroom timeshare building in 10 days Should be interesting how crowded the beach will be

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-15-2006, 06:34 PM
we did ours almost 2 yrs ago. We bought just to be able to use the launch ramp. There is never anyone there.

hallett21
09-15-2006, 07:46 PM
my prnts bought the timeshare and did the whole stay and tour. seems like it has worked out. its really cool plus u can trade your timeshare for other places, (they went to bali on it and said the rooms were great). Now here is the down fall... they tried to sell everyone on the rights to be able to launch your boat and use all of the faculities. well u have to tell them 1 month in advance so you can get a launch pass. just makes it stressful for launching or coming down spontainiously. It however is getting better b/c first cabin plans to buy nautical totally out and rebuild the land. they want to put a 100 boat storgae unit, new ramp, and a whole bunch of facilities. All in all i think it would be a purchase that you would buy for an investment for 5-10 years from now

cxr133
09-15-2006, 09:51 PM
c first cabin plans to buy nautical totally out and rebuild the land. they want to put a 100 boat storgae unit, new ramp, and a whole bunch of facilities. All in all i think it would be a purchase that you would buy for an investment for 5-10 years from now
FCC has already bought the nautical and all this is in the works

Classic Daycruiser
09-15-2006, 10:34 PM
So, what is the deal? I'd like a condo with beach access, a dock, bar, and a place to park the boat inside while I'm away. Is this a two week timeshare, or a condo offer for 137K? Make it totally private (owners only...no rentals).
Who has the real details?