PDA

View Full Version : Tire shop in Havasu.......need one

Ultracrazy
09-15-2006, 01:25 PM
I need a good tire shop in Havasu........
The Mercedes dealers wants 280 a tire. There has to be some place cheaper.
Thanks

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 01:30 PM
I need a good tire shop in Havasu........
The Mercedes dealers wants 280 a tire. There has to be some place cheaper.
Thanks
Discount Tire. It is the same as America's Tire here in SoCal and they will beat anybody's price.

Ultracrazy
09-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Discount Tire. It is the same as America's Tire here in SoCal and they will beat anybody's price.
Just called them and they did beat the dealers price by $100.........thanks dude.

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Just called them and they did beat the dealers price by $100.........thanks dude.
Anything for an Ultra owner.
:) :) :rollside: :rollside:

Ultracrazy
09-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Anything for an Ultra owner.
:) :) :rollside: :rollside:
Ahhhhhh.......you are so right.
:)

Mtg Pro
09-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Discount Tire, Davie is the mgr. Good guy and a boater.

Marty Gras
09-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Yes very nice people, but I can't seem to get my tire vibration problem fixed. I purchased 4 tires from them last month, went back within a week because of vibration @ 64 MPH. Have not been back (in last three weeks) but it still has a vibration @ 62 MPH and @ 71 MPH. Tires feel "out of round" at lower speeds, and wheels are not the problem. They may be nice guys, but I don't want to move in with them (return every week) just to get this corrected. Where ever you do purchase tires in Havasu, spend the time to go directly out of the tire shop and drive the car at ALL SPEEDS. You will then be able to return and get the job corrected without extra loss of your time. Good luck!

Eliminator 4 Life
09-18-2006, 10:20 PM
Theres a big O tires in bullhead to :). Might try walmart in LHC for a tire

voodoomedman
09-19-2006, 06:16 AM
Theres a big O tires in bullhead to :). Might try walmart in LHC for a tireBig O in LHC stinks. There is no tire or oil change shop at the Wal-mart in LHC either.

Eliminator 4 Life
09-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Big O in LHC stinks. There is no tire or oil change shop at the Wal-mart in LHC either.
Thanks for the info I never knew

Not So Fast
09-19-2006, 06:54 AM
Nobody mentioned TireMart right up the street from Conquest. Good prices, family has bought about 6 sets there. Opposite results at Tire Pros, terrible. dont go there. Also do not test your ride on HWY 95 thru town (as per sales guys), something about the surface there causes wheel shake or vibration?? :idea: JMO good luck. NSF