PDA

View Full Version : Screwed by UPS again

FullUp
09-15-2006, 03:11 PM
We had a Next Day air package sent to the wrong address. No problem our shipper made the mistake. We call UPS and ask to have it delivered to the correct address. Both addresses are serviced out of the Anahiem UPS hub so it should be no big deal to fix it overnight. Nice operator says no problem UPS will have it delivered to the new address the next day. Well its the next day and no package. We call UPS and they send a priority message to the Anaheim hub. Now the typical Anaheim UPS Bull Shit starts.
A gal from the Anaheim hub tells me (with her best Fock U attitude) address corrections are a courtesy and it will be another day before it is delivered. Geez we needed the package today. Was it to hard for UPS to keep their word and if not to give us a call? Apparently UPS Anaheim doesn't give a crap about what their customer service department commits to.
Four years ago we pulled our business from UPS. At the time it was close to $1M. Since then they keep sending sales guys in to get it back. They can't figure out why we don't give them the time of day.

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Apparently UPS Anaheim doesn't give a crap about what their customer service department commits to.
Does any major organization give a crap what their customer service department commits to?
Seems to me, the PR people are almost never connected to people getting the job done. The odd PR department has some ability to fulfill their commitments but I think it's pretty rare.
Mistakes happen. UPS is normally pretty good. I wouldn't expect FedEx, the post office, or any major to be any better. None of them have the capability to respond like a small trucking company.
Of course, it still sucks that it happened.
It's interesting the number of businesses going away from UPS shipping. Not long ago, it seemed like half of the companies I'd call in the US offered UPS as the only shipping option. Now it's been several years since I've run into that. I happily pay extra for USPS shipping but cross border issues are a different matter again.

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 03:22 PM
We had a Next Day air package sent to the wrong address. No problem our shipper made the mistake. We call UPS and ask to have it delivered to the correct address. Both addresses are serviced out of the Anahiem UPS hub so it should be no big deal to fix it overnight. Nice operator says no problem UPS will have it delivered to the new address the next day. Well its the next day and no package. We call UPS and they send a priority message to the Anaheim hub. Now the typical Anaheim UPS Bull Shit starts.
A gal from the Anaheim hub tells me (with her best Fock U attitude) address corrections are a courtesy and it will be another day before it is delivered. Geez we needed the package today. Was it to hard for UPS to keep their word and if not to give us a call? Apparently UPS Anaheim doesn't give a crap about what their customer service department commits to.
Four years ago we pulled our business from UPS. At the time it was close to $1M. Since then they keep sending sales guys in to get it back. They can't figure out why we don't give them the time of day.
I first have to ask what you hope to accomplish with this? I mean at least the other guys that have made statements are regulars so it's just like a different topic they are venting about since the regulars talk about everything that comes to mind that day. Don't get mad at me cuz I am just asking.
I understand the frustration. If this story is exactly how you say it then yeah your shipper screwed up in the first place but if you were told it could be done then it should have been done.
Let me give you some advice. Call that sales guy. Tell him the problem. Let him get that package to you. If it was super important I would deliver to one of my customers myself if I had to. You wouldn't believe the things I go through for my customers. I have a customer that asks me for reroutes and special requests at least once a week. It is always their fault or their vendors fault but they I take care of my customers. Really give them a call. Also call Anaheim back and ask to talk to a Manager. Right now you may be getting some resistance because the drivers are on their pickup route and we have commitments to pickup those packages before the agreed upon time so it's hard to pull someone away for someone elses mistake.
The mistake on our part was promising that it would be done. I always get it done but I always tell them I'm not promising it because I'm not doing it myself (especially across country) so I can't guarantee it. Now if I can just get everyone to care as much as me.......................................

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 03:28 PM
I first have to ask what you hope to accomplish with this?
He's sharing some personal experience... venting.
Do you suppose FullUp is a Riodog alias? :idea:

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 03:28 PM
How long should it take from Ventura to Riverside? This was shipped UPS ground on Tuesday.
It should take 3 days.

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Does any major organization give a crap what their customer service department commits to?
Seems to me, the PR people are almost never connected to people getting the job done. The odd PR department has some ability to fulfill their commitments but I think it's pretty rare.
Mistakes happen. UPS is normally pretty good. I wouldn't expect FedEx, the post office, or any major to be any better. None of them have the capability to respond like a small trucking company.
Of course, it still sucks that it happened.
It's interesting the number of businesses going away from UPS shipping. Not long ago, it seemed like half of the companies I'd call in the US offered UPS as the only shipping option. Now it's been several years since I've run into that. I happily pay extra for USPS shipping but cross border issues are a different matter again.
Very well stated. I think it's in the major markets like SoCal where this is at. Go to the MidWest except for maybe Memphis (FedEx owns Memphis) and people still have their UPS driver baptize their kids. :) We'll get a handle on the growth issues here.
And you pay extra for USPS because then you don't have to pay the Import duties and brokerage charges. Funny how government carriers don't get tagged with that stuff.

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Gee, I got my package today and it wasn't even munched. How long should it take from Ventura to Riverside? This was shipped UPS ground on Tuesday.
Just asking.
Rio
shoot me the tracking # Rio

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 03:35 PM
He's sharing some personal experience... venting.
Do you suppose FullUp is a Riodog alias? :idea:
I know but at leat when Rio did it he's a regular. You know. I will go to my buddies and say that this place or that place sucks but I don't just go somewhere that I've never really talked to before and start venting. That's why I was asking.
Maybe it is either an alias of Rio or Rexie. :D

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Funny how government carriers don't get tagged with that stuff.
You say that as though UPS is just passing along something they are chared. That is not at all how it is. Look into it some time.

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Maybe it is either an alias of Rio or Rexie. :D
With Rexone, you just never know when he might go Tony Scarlatta on our ass.

Her454
09-15-2006, 03:43 PM
heheheh its only one T though. :rollside:
Yes Tom, Im bored to death. :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 03:46 PM
heheheh its only one T though. :rollside:
As Tony gets older, I feel it's appropriate to add characters to his name.
Let's face it, the guy is no Calista Flockhart.

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 04:00 PM
You say that as though UPS is just passing along something they are chared. That is not at all how it is. Look into it some time.
Duties and taxes are passed along yes. Brokerage charges are a charge from us. That is because it costs to pay our Brokers and our people to clear these things through customs. Also facilities. At my Ontario hub here we have customs on site in the bonded area. Seperate belts that no other packages touch, extra people to process them. Extra offices for the customs officers. Extra cages and facilities for their dogs etc.......

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 04:23 PM
I can have something sent through the mail worth a couple of hundred bucks and it will cost me tax and if it's larger than a certain size (I'm not sure what size that is), a $5 handling fee. That comes out to $31 CDN on a $200 USD package.
With UPS, in general, I will be charged about $140 CDN on that same $200 USD package. Let's be clear... that's $140 CDN over and above the pre-paid shipping charges that have already been tendered. There is no COD shipping on cross border items.
Both packages will take about the same amount of time to get here.
You should see the line up of people waiting to pick up US packages at the UPS depot in my city. Every night after work, there will be hundreds of people lined up. Not one of them will pay less than $100 and nobody seems to think twice about it. I'll bet they pull in about $40K CDN minimum per night between 6~7pm.
T
Now I know Alpo is expensive but I've looked into the charges and it's not the Canadian government that gets the vast majority of that money, although we do pay 13% tax on all UPS service charges... just to sweeten the deal. :D
There is one exception to the UPS charges. That is TigerDirect.ca. They are affiliated with TigerDirect.com. If you order from TigerDirect.ca, the product is shipped UPS from the same warehouse in Illinois as the TigerDirect.com branch of the business. When the package arrives, no additional fees are paid. When I asked about that, they said they have a special deal worked out with UPS.
I didn't realize what a screw job it was until I discovered what business->business shipping from US->Canada costs. The same package that would cost me $400 in additional UPS charges as a consumer on the receiving end can be sent business->business for about 45 bucks. I guess they feed the comercial dogs a little less.
If a guy didn't mind bending the rules a bit, he might consider having US product shipped to a place of business with a UPS account and save hundreds on each shipment. :idea:

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Everybody pays! Believe me. It is the same deal with FedEx and DHL. Depending on the setup they bill the shipper and that is why you may not see the tax on the package from them. The deal that may be worked out with TigerDirect is NRI. That is Non Resident Importer. Basically they have a fictitious entity over there or actually in this case it's because they have a real entity over there who is an importer. That relieves some of the duties but not taxes or the other way around. Now with NAFTA there are no taxes but there are still duties and brokerage charges. Yes we do keep the brokerage charges as explained before but you can use your own broker if you'd like. Taxes are still being paid. TigerDirect is just paying them and the extra is built into the product cost.
I can have something sent through the mail worth a couple of hundred bucks and it will cost me tax and if it's larger than a certain size (I'm not sure what size that is), a $5 handling fee. That comes out to $31 CDN on a $200 USD package.
With UPS, in general, I will be charged about $140 CDN on that same $200 USD package. Let's be clear... that's $140 CDN over and above the pre-paid shipping charges that have already been tendered. There is no COD shipping on cross border items.
Both packages will take about the same amount of time to get here.
You should see the line up of people waiting to pick up US packages at the UPS depot in my city. Every night after work, there will be hundreds of people lined up. Not one of them will pay less than $100 and nobody seems to think twice about it. I'll bet they pull in about $40K CDN minimum per night between 6~7pm.
T
Now I know Alpo is expensive but I've looked into the charges and it's not the Canadian government that gets the vast majority of that money, although we do pay 13% tax on all UPS service charges... just to sweeten the deal. :D
There is one exception to the UPS charges. That is TigerDirect.ca. They are affiliated with TigerDirect.com. If you order from TigerDirect.ca, the product is shipped UPS from the same warehouse in Illinois as the TigerDirect.com branch of the business. When the package arrives, no additional fees are paid. When I asked about that, they said they have a special deal worked out with UPS.
I didn't realize what a screw job it was until I discovered what business->business shipping from US->Canada costs. The same package that would cost me $400 in additional UPS charges as a consumer on the receiving end can be sent business->business for about 45 bucks. I guess they feed the comercial dogs a little less.
If a guy didn't mind bending the rules a bit, he might consider having US product shipped to a place of business with a UPS account and save hundreds on each shipment. :idea:

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Believe me.
:D :D :D
UPS business to consumer shipping almost doubles the cost of items I buy from the US. I know the Canadian government is trying to discourage cross border shopping but believe me they are not where the vast majority of the money is going.
How come FedEx can do it for less money? How come truck freight companies can do it for *way* less money? What do you suppose is up with that?
Now with NAFTA there are no taxes but there are still duties
You have that exactly backwards. Duty went away and tax came in. Strangely, they work out to exactly the same percentage. :idea: :D :D :D
Yes we do keep the brokerage charges as explained before but you can use your own broker if you'd like.
I do.
I'm not talking about tax on the item. I'm not even talking about the brokerage fee. I'm talking about the charges above and beyond those two items.
You are uninformed on many components of this. It would come across better if you were to bone up a little before you come back with more spin.

Rexone
09-15-2006, 04:55 PM
I guess they feed the comercial dogs a little less.
Tom if you're going to crack jokes at least spelle correctly.
lmao. :D

Jbb
09-15-2006, 04:59 PM
You are uninformed on many components of this. It would come across better if you were to bone up a little before you come back with more spin.
Tom..."Internet Mad Dog" Brown......... :p

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 04:59 PM
I have to go out for the evening but I was kind of heated up and wanted to pump in a response.
I had the woman at Bob's Machine in Florida (Bob's wife) tell me there are no extra charges when they ship UPS to Canada. I asked if she would ship USPS and she said there was no advantage. She went on to explain that she's been shipping items into Canada for several years and never had a problem.
She didn't blink until I cancelled the order.
I deal with Madisound quite a bit. Those guys have it all figured out. If you read their Canadian shipping page, it is crystal clear they've made it their business to know what it is costing their Canadian customers. It is a breath of fresh air to deal with someone like that. They offer USPS shipping for us Canucks too.

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 05:07 PM
UPS business to consumer shipping almost doubles the cost of items I buy from the US. I know the Canadian government is trying to discourage cross border shopping but believe me they are not where the vast majority of the money is going.
How come FedEx can do it for less money? How come truck freight companies can do it for *way* less money? What do you suppose is up with that?
You have that exactly backwards. Duty went away and tax came in. Strangely, they work out to exactly the same percentage. :idea: :D :D :D
I do.
I'm not talking about tax on the item. I'm not even talking about the brokerage fee. I'm talking about the charges above and beyond those two items.
I'm not trying to spin anything. I'm just going off what I know. I will say that I don't know a whole lot. International is a huge amount of info. What charges are you talking about? There are shipping charges, taxes, duties, and Brokerage charges that I know of. We want the business. I guess I don't know everything going on at Corporate but I have never know anything to go on unethical. I don't know why the charges can be different from private carrier to private carrier. I do know that I have had customers that FedEx saves the charges and then billed them for a few months worth to the shipper. I do know that in different countries (not saying Canada) that loyal UPS customers will use FedEx and in other countries loyal FedEx customers will use UPS. Why? Because of a relationship built with that country or for whatever other reasons customs in those countries favors one carrier over the other. Not spinning anything. Just what I know and have seen. If I'm wrong I'm sorry and I always try and learn. When dealing with International I bring my International person in to help. Now if you want to talk Domestic I can school the teacher.

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 05:07 PM
EERR, Tommy, when have you ever known me to use an alias? If I decide to it'll be REXIEUNO but keep it under your hat it's a secrete.
I was just joking, Rio. Thanks for the tip, though.
XOXOXOXOX

RitcheyRch
09-15-2006, 05:17 PM
Should have been next day.
Gee, I got my package today and it wasn't even munched. How long should it take from Ventura to Riverside? This was shipped UPS ground on Tuesday.
Just asking.
Rio

Rexone
09-15-2006, 05:24 PM
What I know is that since Tom Brown educated me a couple years ago on the UPS costs on the receiving end into Canada (we don't see it on the shipping end), and we began offering USPS service to our Canadian customers as an alternative to UPS, our Canadian business has increased substantially.
Now I don't know the reasons but the net result is it costs the Canadian MUCH less to receive a package via USPS vs. UPS. I spoke with Mark on this subject too VM and he was aware. UPS is definately missing the mark somewhere on the Canadian shipping issue in terms of net cost to the Canadian customer, all fees included.
All the Canadian customer cares about is the cost. Why and how is irrelevent to most. I'd say now that at least 80% of our Canadian shipments go via USPS and not UPS due to the excessive UPS end costs on the receiving end.

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Just asking.
Rio
Rio. Thanks for the opportunity to look into this matter for you. As I told you in the PM the delivery time is Next Day by the end of day for ground shipments from Ventura to Riverside and if we screwed up I would be pissed. The company you odered from shipped out the package yesterday. It went from Ventura to our hub in Vernon to Riverside local sort and was delivered to your porch at 11:45 am. So we got it there next day before noon.
Boy I'm happy to report a success story.
:) :) :) :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 05:25 PM
I do know that I have had customers that FedEx saves the charges and then billed them for a few months worth to the shipper.
For a few years, FedEx made you guys look gay. They were under half the cost. Now, however, they're pretty much the same. I recall the first time I had to pay the $50 per box surcharge. It was a beautiful sensation. :D
I guess I don't know everything going on at Corporate but I have never know anything to go on unethical.
How about this.
We used to have a fairly large UPS presence in Regina, where I live. As the capital of the province, quite a few packages came through our airport. Of course, none that were destined for Regina came through our airport.
When something would arrive, there would be a call from UPS, "We have a package here for you at UPS customs. Would you like us to broker it for you? There will be a $55 charge." ... so I would say, "Can I get it myself? Where are you?" ... so they say, "Sure... no problem. Come down in person, bring 3 pieces of ID, and we've got the forms here you need to fill out. We're in Winnipeg."
Some buddys from Winnipeg were moaning about UPS brokerage charges so I thought I'd knock them back. I told them how lucky they were to live at a major distribution point and how much worse it would be if they lived in Regina and couldn't broker their own packages themselves. Their response was that they couldn't broker their own packages because packages bound for Winnipeg are shipped to Toronto. They'd have to drive down there and show ID to get them across the border. Of course, a simple say-so over the phone and a VISA number is all that's required if you go with the flow.
Odd...
I guess I don't have to tell you where UPS used to ship packages destined to Toronto from the US. Of course they went to Ottawa. Don't be silly.
From where I'm standing, it smells a little funny.
That system was two years ago. Now everything heading to the west goes through Vancouver. It's the only point of entry for Canadian customs in the west. Apparently, they had to kill the smaller points of entry as part of a heightened security package. I don't know if packages destined for Vancouver are shipped to Vancouver, or not. I'd guess they are but I don't know.
If I'm wrong I'm sorry and I always try and learn.
You're not the problem, voodoomedman. You strike me a good guy who cares about your customers. If you knew the half of it, you'd probably be frustrated with it. I have to say though, there are hundreds of people at the UPS depot every night lined up to the street waiting to pick up international packages and none of them seem to bat an eye at paying an extra hundred or two on a pre-paid package that's only worth two or three hundred.
If you want your eyes opened, why don't you roll up a ball of tape, drop it into a box, and ship it to me UPS ground. Put some value on it of $50~200 USD. When it gets here, I'll go down to the UPS depot with a voice recorder and my digital camera and we'll see what the charges are. Of course, I'll reject the item but I'll post the voice recording and any pictures I take here. :)
I avoid UPS like the plague for Canadian shipping and cross border shipping. A buddy of mine is an eBay hound. He has an account and uses UPS all the time. He can ship stuff for next to nothing, compared to the average consumer.
If I lived in the US, I would love UPS. You guys can ship a small box anywhere in the lower 48 for less than 10 bucks. What the hell is with that? I'd be loving that shit. :cool:

Rexone
09-15-2006, 05:26 PM
woof woof
I can't eat that many donuts Tom. I'm trying to watch my weight. :wink:

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 05:27 PM
You hit it on the head. It hurts my pocketbook too because there is a lot of that business to be won. I won't push for it though because of exactly what you put. I am not a pushy guy. I am there to help my customers.
What I know is that since Tom Brown educated me a couple years ago on the UPS costs on the receiving end into Canada (we don't see it on the shipping end), and we began offering USPS service to our Canadian customers as an alternative to UPS, our Canadian business has increased substantially.
Now I don't know the reasons but the net result is it costs the Canadian MUCH less to receive a package via USPS vs. UPS. I spoke with Mark on this subject too VM and he was aware. UPS is definately missing the mark somewhere on the Canadian shipping issue in terms of net cost to the Canadian customer, all fees included.
All the Canadian customer cares about is the cost. Why and how is irrelevent to most. I'd say now that at least 80% of our Canadian shipments go via USPS and not UPS due to the excessive UPS end costs on the receiving end.

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 05:32 PM
Mike, I don't know about your other Canadian customers but it's greatly appreciated. I'm more than happy to pay an extra 20 bucks, or whatever, for someone's time that is wasted at the post office.
You're bang on with regard to it not mattering what the charges are for. It's not particularly relevant.
Your ability to work around a problem such as this is one more reason to deal with Rex Marine. :cool:

Rexone
09-15-2006, 05:33 PM
I have to go out for the evening but I was kind of heated up and wanted to pump in a response.
Tom at this point I think you may be late. :rollside:

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Tom at this point I think you may be late. :rollside:
I think you're right. It's now 7:35 pm. I told some chicks I'd meet them at 7.
What the hell... I like them better when they're drunk, anyway.

Rexone
09-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Mike, I don't know about your other Canadian customers but it's greatly appreciated. I'm more than happy to pay an extra 20 bucks, or whatever, for someone's time that is wasted at the post office.
You're bang on with regard to it not mattering what the charges are for. It's not particularly relevant.
Your ability to work around a problem such as this is one more reason to deal with Rex Marine. :cool:
While the Post Office is a pain in the ass they do have a program we discovered where they will pick up the packages here. Just takes an extra day to have them schedule it online. :confused: damnifiknow why, they come here daily anyway. but hey, it's government owned. :rollside:
Bottom line is we figured it out due to your prompting and making us aware of the issue on your end, because none of the brokerage crap shows on our shipping bill here. Thanks

Rexone
09-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Just tell them you're on Pacific time. I'm sure they'll understand. :p

Jbb
09-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Plus you got that slick new vacuum cleaner adapter....from UPS....to hasten the inflation of your favorite girl... :p

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 05:39 PM
I avoid UPS like the plague for Canadian shipping and cross border shipping. A buddy of mine is an eBay hound. He has an account and uses UPS all the time. He can ship stuff for next to nothing, compared to the average consumer.
One last thing that I have seen and that pretty much exhausts my Canada knowledge....... I'm not saying your buddy is doing this but I have seen many customers who ship to Canada and put values of 5 bucks on items that are hundreds of dollars. Of course I find out because Customs catches them and UPS Canada sends me an e-mail to go and have a talk with them because Customs now has them on the naughty list.

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 05:41 PM
...takes an extra day to have them schedule it online.
That day is irrelevant.
It blows me away that you guys can order something one morning and have it on your back porch the next afternoon. That's a UPS I've never know. If I lived down there, I'd be a big UPS fan.
I remember the first time I paid for over night UPS service on a disk controller. I had a server down and really needed it so I sprung for the extra shipping. It arrived in about a week, the same as regular ground service.
When I called about it, they told me over night to Canada simply ment it would be in Canada over night, not that it would be at my door over night.. :D

Jbb
09-15-2006, 05:43 PM
That day is irrelevant.
I remember the first time I paid for over night UPS service on a disk controller. I had a server down and really needed it so I sprung for the extra shipping. It arrived in about a week, the same as regular ground service.
:D
Server down...I remember that..... you declared an emergency when Hanson and MMD started having seizures...... :D

Rexone
09-15-2006, 05:44 PM
That day is irrelevant.
It blows me away that you guys can order something one morning and have it on your back porch the next afternoon.
Actually we can order some things in the afternoon and have them the following morning. :rollside:
They'll even leave it on the front porch here :wink:

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Just tell them you're on Pacific time. I'm sure they'll understand. :p
It wouldn't really be a lie... in a way.
These women are the local ShopVac representatives.
Voodoomedman, much respect. I think the Canadian arm of your company sucks buffalo penises, that is, when they're not blowing each other. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Oh boy... I should probably run. :D

Tom Brown
09-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Server down...I remember that..... you declared an emergency when Hanson and MMD started having seizures...... :D
I was trying to avoid having them stop by the house.

Rexone
09-15-2006, 05:49 PM
I was trying to avoid having them stop by the house.
You could always just have them sit out back and watch TV. :)

Rexone
09-15-2006, 05:54 PM
some1, we'll not mention any names
Hey Rio you might want to reconsider that new venture into the government code writing and keep the truck gig. :p

JustMVG
09-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Duties and taxes are passed along yes. Brokerage charges are a charge from us. That is because it costs to pay our Brokers and our people to clear these things through customs. Also facilities. At my Ontario hub here we have customs on site in the bonded area. Seperate belts that no other packages touch, extra people to process them. Extra offices for the customs officers. Extra cages and facilities for their dogs etc.......
Not to mention the armored truck we see a couple times a week, huh VooDoo!!

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Not to mention the armored truck we see a couple times a week, huh VooDoo!!
Yeah the best part is the dogs though. What an easy job. They get to stand there and hold the leash while the dogs walks the moving belt sniffing packages.

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 07:34 PM
I wondered who lifted his leg on the last package I got from San Dimas but I wasn't goin to say anything. I thought ol' Leaky got promoted from the shipping dept., to inside phone sales. lol
Rio
The dogs are the customs dogs and only in the bonded International area. I think from San Dimas your talking about La Verne. Rexie saw an order for you and peed on it. :D :rollside: :rollside:

voodoomedman
09-15-2006, 09:18 PM
I'll try to be gentle here so bear with me. You have to understand at his advanced age some folks start to lose control of their basic body functions and can't help it. At home he has the kitty box but at work it just wouldn't look proper. I was gonna send him a box of Depends for Christmas.
Rio
ps. can I reverse the charges and have UPS ship the Depends to him on his account? :crossx:
Shoot for that I'll ship it on my company account. :crossx:

Rexone
09-15-2006, 10:03 PM
I wondered who lifted his leg on the last package I got from San Dimas but I wasn't goin to say anything. I thought ol' Leaky got promoted from the shipping dept., to inside phone sales. lol
Rio
You must be referring to my new canine "Lucky". Lucky will piss on most anything I tell him to and several other random things as well. So if you box was marked yellow, be assured Lucky inspected it.
Not to be confused with the ***boat.com Lucky. That guy's a pervert. Both have something in common though.
Lucky (the dog) was about to get banned from life at the Upland shelter.
Lucky (the pervert) is lucky he hasn't been banned for life here too.
One other common trait is they will both hump your leg incessently if allowed.
:)