PDA

View Full Version : a very sad fri. night

lucky
01-16-2006, 07:01 AM
My 19 y/o stepson was comming home from lincon,ca ( pipefitting job ) He was 20 miles from home and was involved in an a fatality accident ! He is alright physicaly - emotionaly he is not ! A four year old boy died instantly in the accident and his Father is in i.c.u - The mother and 6 month old baby recieved Minor injuries - and Are ok Physicaly ! Here is a link to the story
http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/Stories/0,1413,91~3089~3202414,00.html
My heart goes out to the family !!!!!!!!!! It's Crazy how fragile life is and how We take it for granted ! Please rember to tell the people in your life you love them !
All you bench racers I'm going to take a sabital from the forum ! I love you guys , but I have a very long road ahead of me In order to deal with the emotial and finaical end of this very , very bad situation !
Chris

riverbound
01-16-2006, 07:09 AM
Sorry to hear of your son..... I hope all turns out well for you.
Good Luck

JetBoatRich
01-16-2006, 07:13 AM
Very Heartbreaking story, sorry to hear about your son and his involvement in this accident.

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2006, 07:15 AM
Lucky-I am so sorry to hear about your son. Best of luck to you. Remember your HB family will always be here for you.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-16-2006, 07:21 AM
I wish both families the strength to deal with this tragedy. I hope your son receives counseling of some sort to help him deal with the guilt that he must be feeling. Really sorry to hear about this. Good luck.

BILLY.B
01-16-2006, 07:24 AM
Chris...Sorry to read about this. It's all in fun on these boards until something like this comes along. God be with you and your family, and for the 4year old and his family.

OGShocker
01-16-2006, 07:27 AM
Lucky,
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and all those involved.
Mark

sigepmock
01-16-2006, 07:36 AM
Chris,
Sorry to hear the terrible news. You, your family, and everyone involved will be in our prayers.
Chris

lucky
01-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Thank you every one !
I do love my h/b family - !

hoolign
01-16-2006, 07:52 AM
Thank you every one !
I do love my h/b family - !
Hey dude, sorry you and your family are having to go through this! Hope your kid is going to be ok ..hard thing to go through as I can only imagine! My condolences to the other family ..

MAXIMUS
01-16-2006, 08:03 AM
My heart goes out to all those involved. Be strong Chris...

dmontzsta
01-16-2006, 08:09 AM
Chris, this is horrible news. I cant even begin to think of the emotions going on. My prayers go out to both families, this is a sad accident.

uclahater
01-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Chris
Sorry to here about this. I hope that time can heal the feelings for you, and your Son-in-law. May God be with all the families involved
Jim

Her454
01-16-2006, 08:23 AM
Lucky, so sorry to hear of this tragedy. My heart goes out to all involved and prayers for the long road of healing ahead,
Traci

460 jus getn it
01-16-2006, 08:32 AM
chris......... my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved. stay strong.........

Tremor Therapy
01-16-2006, 08:51 AM
I cannot even imagine the emotional rollercoaster. I will definately be putting both families in my prayers.

Riverat84
01-16-2006, 09:02 AM
we're prayin for ya bro.

Rexone
01-16-2006, 09:20 AM
My thoughts are with you Chris.
:frown:

Biglue
01-16-2006, 09:21 AM
Man buddy. What a bum situation. I hope your son is able to recoop from this. Heart goes out to the family for their loses. Best of luck to you and your son buddy. God bless.

Debbolas
01-16-2006, 10:37 AM
Give our love to your family..........I'm so sorry about your trouble....Hang in there.....Deb & Scream

mrs. centurion
01-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Sorry to hear that I hope everything get's to be better for him!
It isn't easy ! we will pray for him!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Lucky,
I can't even begin to imagine how you all feel and the rollercoaster that has just begun for your family and thiers!!!!
I wish you all the best for your son....I hope he can get through this.....I know you will be there for him through all....but a suggestion ....maybe see if he might need someone else he can talk to also?????
To the other family involved........you are in our thoughts and I hope for the best ......

ROZ
01-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about this. The road may get rough, but you can pull through... I wish the best for you and your family in dealing with this as well as hoping the best for your boy and the other family envolved..
I've come to learn that these forums are much more than an escape from the office throughout the day. Use it to your advantage, sign on and vent when you need to :)
Take care

FMluvswater
01-16-2006, 01:45 PM
I can only imagine the way your son is feeling. May he find a way to get through this and find some peace of mind. Hope the Dad in the other car pulls through. It's rough seeing our kids go through hard times, hang in there b bud. You'll all be in my thoughts and prayers.

pixilatedpussy
01-16-2006, 06:55 PM
My 19 y/o stepson was comming home from lincon,ca ( pipefitting job ) He was 20 miles from home and was involved in an a fatality accident ! He is alright physicaly - emotionaly he is not ! A four year old boy died instantly in the accident and his Father is in i.c.u - The mother and 6 month old baby recieved Minor injuries - and Are ok Physicaly ! Here is a link to the story
My heart goes out to the family !!!!!!!!!! It's Crazy how fragile life is and how We take it for granted ! Please rember to tell the people in your life you love them !
All you bench racers I'm going to take a sabital from the forum ! I love you guys , but I have a very long road ahead of me In order to deal with the emotial and finaical end of this very , very bad situation !
Chris
Lucky I am sooooo sorry sweetie for you & your son ! You are in our thoughts!

Kim Hanson
01-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Chris
I feel for you and your family, if you want to call me I 780 875 6742! I haven't been through that shit, but just talking to someone helps sometimes.........( . )( . )...... :cool: