PDA

View Full Version : Cool hitch Cover on E-BAy

Big Otis
09-16-2006, 08:57 PM
V-Drive Hitch Cover
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CLASSIC-V-DRIVE-OWNER-BILLET-ALUMINUM-HITCH-COVER_W0QQitemZ300028089040QQihZ020QQcategoryZ3863 2QQssPageNameZWD6VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[HTML]

shirkey4750
09-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Have one, they are very nice.

Warlockjer
09-18-2006, 05:50 AM
I've had the same one for a couple of years. They do look good :)

wsuwrhr
09-18-2006, 07:17 AM
Can you believe the nerve of some people's kids?

HM
09-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Mitch, mr. Koolaid.
The Spam meister.
The Spamatola.
Spamalicious
Spamtastic
SuperSpamafragilisticExpialaSpamshous
Spamatrocious
The Spama Lama
Captain Spam
Colonel Spam
Comodore Spam
Spam.

wsuwrhr
09-18-2006, 05:50 PM
You forgot spamadore.
Mitch, mr. Koolaid.
The Spam meister.
The Spamatola.
Spamalicious
Spamtastic
SuperSpamafragilisticExpialaSpamshous
Spamatrocious
The Spama Lama
Captain Spam
Colonel Spam
Comodore Spam
Spam.

wsuwrhr
09-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Nice hitch cover, and a good price to boot.
Brian

HM
09-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Can you believe the nerve of some people's kids?
Why you gotta be so negative and hating on an honest christian? A friend of a friend of girl I know that is dating a guy called and said he was so happy he saw the post of the plastic hitch covers. :) :) :) :)

wsuwrhr
09-18-2006, 09:15 PM
???
Are you serious?
Let me read that again.
Brian
Why you gotta be so negative and hating on an honest christian? A friend of a friend of girl I know that is dating a guy called and said he was so happy he saw the post of the plastic hitch covers. :) :) :) :)

HM
09-19-2006, 06:52 AM
???
Are you serious?
Let me read that again.
Brian
Sorry, I was being this new thing they call sarcastic. :D

HM
09-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Guess who won the eBay auction?

Mr. V-Driver
09-20-2006, 08:31 AM
I love Green Eggs and Spam! Spam and Cheese, Please!! Spamoni?
Go to the SPAM section and check out my Spamalicious Hitch Covers!!!
Super
Phantastic
Amazing
Mitch

RiverDave
09-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Hitch cover came out very nice! (To whomever made it)
RD

Mr. V-Driver
09-25-2006, 07:52 AM
Alright, I'll have my Dad SPAM instead of me! I guess since he is a
"***boat Hall of Famer" he could get away with it!!!
Although it might be ALL about Midget Race Cars, especially
"The Casale Special".
Stupendis
Phanomenal
Andy's
Magical memories

DUCKY
09-25-2006, 08:22 AM
Arrogance doesn't go over very well on this site. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/13941616supergay.gif Try and contain yourself. Maybe if it was your FATHER posting it might be accepted in a much more favorable light.
Rio
ps...He prolly bought it himself!
I am not trying to be an a** here, but what was the point of that attack?
I didn't see Mitch spamming, unless he and "Big Otis" are one and the same.
Although I feel some of Mitch's posts have been inappropriate, I appreciate his enthusiasm. Think about where we v-drive heads be in about 2 years when everyone else runs out of parts if Casale closed up shop today. We would all be buying new v-drives from Tom Bentley, and that would certainly affect the affordablility of our sport. I also think you would see a whole bunch of "free flatbottom hull, less v-drive" ads in the paper.

wsuwrhr
09-25-2006, 08:24 AM
His post was deleted.
Although I feel some of Mitch's posts have been inappropriate, I appreciate his enthusiasm. Think about where we v-drive heads be in about 2 years when everyone else runs out of parts if Casale closed up shop today. We would all be buying new v-drives from Tom Bentley, and that would certainly affect the affordablility of our sport. I also think you would see a whole bunch of "free flatbottom hull, less v-drive" ads in the paper.

superdave013
09-25-2006, 10:00 AM
Well I'd hate to see them close up shop that's for sure. But just so you know Casale is not selling used parts either. When I was shopping for parts I found Casale and Tom to be pretty close in pricing.

wsuwrhr
09-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Well I'd hate to see them close up shop that's for sure. But just so you know Casale is not selling used parts either. When I was shopping for parts I found Casale and Tom to be pretty close in pricing.
I got to agree there, Tom makes plenty of his own shafts, whirlaways and other parts too.
You got to admit his billet cases just make you want to lick yourself.
Brian

fc-pilot
09-25-2006, 04:48 PM
I got to agree there, Tom makes plenty of his own shafts, whirlaways and other parts too.
You got to admit his billet cases just make you want to lick yourself.
Brian
I have dealt with casale before also. They do good work, but there are other options out there. We have two casale v-drives heading to Tom's place in a few weeks to be freshened for some abuse. His price was competitive and I had no problem talking to him. Just my personal opinion from past experience.
Paul

Roaddogg 4040
09-25-2006, 05:29 PM
What do you think would happen to the pricing of V-Drive parts if Tom of Mitch went out of the business The are high enough now but with no competition at all the prices would just keep going through the roof... FWIW... :)
Steve

superdave013
09-25-2006, 06:16 PM
what's all this talk about someone going out of business?
As far as pricing goes. Think about the low volume of these parts and the cost of just doing business these days. That's why the parts are priced where they are. Do you really think anyone is getting rich soley from v drive business?
As far as Mitch and his spam goes. I,myself think it's pretty funny. I admit that I get a kick outta seeing ya'll get worked up over it. lol :p

Big Otis
09-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Just for the record " I aint Mitch"! Don't know who "Mitch" is,Don't care!!
I DON"T sale V-drive $hiat, I'm Todd Willis, I Sell Homes in Lovely Northern California.
OK...OK
Check the web site: www.ToddWillis.com
I know YOU know someone buying or selling a Home???
Big Otis :)

FlatStupid
09-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Where Is Mr. Spam Man When You Need Him???????????????????????

wsuwrhr
09-25-2006, 08:56 PM
As far as pricing goes. Think about the low volume of these parts and the cost of just doing business these days. That's why the parts are priced where they are. Do you really think anyone is getting rich soley from v drive business?
As far as Mitch and his spam goes. I,myself think it's pretty funny. I admit that I get a kick outta seeing ya'll get worked up over it. lol :p
I agree, noone is getting rich putting flat bottoms together these days.
You started it SD. Mr Spamtastic.
Brian

Mr. V-Driver
09-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Thanks Super "D" and others! You know who you are!
This is the Big Soap Opera "Drama" Site where everyone getz to voice thier own opinion, and I've seeeen the Voice!!! Comedy, total comedy!!!
How bEnT cAn yOu gEt OvEr My tYpE of Commercialized SPAM????
Casale's prices High??? Yeah, thatz why I drive an 86 Chevy Sprint, 3 cyl. total of 48 hp.! I guess I could drive my truck now that gas is only $2.65/gal., but it still hurts the wallet!!! Makes me almost want to get my 1972 Ford Pinto out of storage! Still ride my Road Bike to work to save $$$!
OK, Lets see anyone else besides Tom and myself try to make $$$ in California making V-Drive and Parts, etc....
Buy Land, build a shop, buy a whole lotta machines, get schooling, get trained employees, Tools, EPA, OSHA, Fire Dept, Insurance, Workmans comp, products liability, Co. Vehicles, Outside sources-Vendors, Surcharge,Surcharge, Surcharge,.....And Material Prices$$$$, Tools again, Supplies-Cutting Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Gear Oil, Way-lube, Solvent, Again Surcharge Environmental B.S.!, Electricity, Air-compressor, Air lines, Nuts, Bolts, Seals, Gaskets, Bearings, etc........Water Dept. testing, Surcharge!!!
Building Maintanence, Roof, Termites, paving, Tree trimming, Weeds(no not that kind), And lets not forget Health Insurance!!!
I think that Tom's and Casale's prices are Fair considering the fact that we try and give ya the Very Best made parts possible, kinda like Snap-on Tools.
Quality, not cheap Chinese throw away stuff.
And,.....Big Otis and myself are not the same individual!
I'm much better looking and am related to Casale V-Drives, 3rd Generation!
He's Not!!!

wsuwrhr
09-26-2006, 04:02 PM
You got ALL that right Sir.
For this I do thank you(Mr Vdriver) and Tom and others that keep American goods coming.
Nowadays it is so easy to buy something made in another country for half price. It seems that we by and large have lost our pride in what we can build and what we have built.
Thanks for keeping it alive.
Brian
Thanks Super "D" and others! You know who you are!
This is the Big Soap Opera "Drama" Site where everyone getz to voice thier own opinion, and I've seeeen the Voice!!! Comedy, total comedy!!!
How bEnT cAn yOu gEt OvEr My tYpE of Commercialized SPAM????
Casale's prices High??? Yeah, thatz why I drive an 86 Chevy Sprint, 3 cyl. total of 48 hp.! I guess I could drive my truck now that gas is only $2.65/gal., but it still hurts the wallet!!! Makes me almost want to get my 1972 Ford Pinto out of storage! Still ride my Road Bike to work to save $$$!
OK, Lets see anyone else besides Tom and myself try to make $$$ in California making V-Drive and Parts, etc....
Buy Land, build a shop, buy a whole lotta machines, get schooling, get trained employees, Tools, EPA, OSHA, Fire Dept, Insurance, Workmans comp, products liability, Co. Vehicles, Outside sources-Vendors, Surcharge,Surcharge, Surcharge,.....And Material Prices$$$$, Tools again, Supplies-Cutting Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Gear Oil, Way-lube, Solvent, Again Surcharge Environmental B.S.!, Electricity, Air-compressor, Air lines, Nuts, Bolts, Seals, Gaskets, Bearings, etc........Water Dept. testing, Surcharge!!!
Building Maintanence, Roof, Termites, paving, Tree trimming, Weeds(no not that kind), And lets not forget Health Insurance!!!
I think that Tom's and Casale's prices are Fair considering the fact that we try and give ya the Very Best made parts possible, kinda like Snap-on Tools.
Quality, not cheap Chinese throw away stuff.
And,.....Big Otis and myself are not the same individual!
I'm much better looking and am related to Casale V-Drives, 3rd Generation!
He's Not!!!

HM
09-26-2006, 04:15 PM
The spam meister is so wise....he is like a miniature budha, covered in hair. :D

Mr. V-Driver
09-27-2006, 07:04 AM
Thanks Guys!!! We plan on keeping the V-Drive Alive whatever it takes, and keeping it "Made in the USA"!
Funny thing is, we got a call the other day from Taiwan and they wanted us to send them our Blue Prints for the Casale V-Drive. We looked at each other and said "Yeah Right"! Thatz all we need is for them to make V-Drives.
Can't imagine running a Taiwanese V-Drive in an All American built boat with a Chevy, Ford, or Hemi. They would probably call it a Chop Suey V-Drive and Kung Powered. HiyaaaH!!! LOL!!!