PDA

View Full Version : Iran thinks Israeli and US plot behind Popes statements

bigq
09-17-2006, 07:36 AM
Right... the former Nazi Pope is in cahoots with Israel. Anything to start a war I guess.
Iranian hardline newspapers said there were signs of an Israeli-US plot behind remarks by Pope Benedict XVI that linked Islam to violence and created a wave of anger across the Muslim world.
The daily Jomhuri Islami said Israel and the United States -- the Islamic republic's two arch-enemies -- could have dictated the comments to distract attention from the resistance of the Shiite militant group Hezbollah to Israel's offensive on Lebanon.
"The reality is that if we do not consider Pope Benedict XVI to be ignorant of Islam, then his remarks against Islam are a dictat that the Zionists and the Americans have written (for him) and have submitted to him."
"The American and the Zionist aim is to undermine the glorious triumph of Islam's children of Lebanese Hezbollah, which annulled the undefeatable legend of the Israeli army and foiled the Satanic and colonialist American plot," it said.
Fellow hardline daily Kayhan, whose editor-in-chief is appointed by supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said there were signs of Israeli inteference aimed at creating conflict between Islam and Christianity.
"There are many signs that show that Pope Benedict XVI's remarks regarding the great prophet of Islam are a link in a connected chain of a Zionist-American project," it said.
"The project, which was created and executed by the Zionist minority, aims at creating confrontation between the followers of the two great divine religions."
In a speech in his native Germany on Tuesday, the pope spoke of a link between Islam and jihad, or "holy war", and quoted a 14th-century Byzantine emperor who said innovations introduced by the Prophet Mohammed were "evil and inhuman".
The pope on Saturday apologised for causing any offence to Muslims but did not retract his remarks, arguing they had been misinterpreted.

Blown 472
09-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Right... the former Nazi Pope is in cahoots with Israel. Anything to start a war I guess.
The whole religon thing is just stupid anyway.

Steve 1
09-17-2006, 09:37 AM
What was said (Pope) is 100% correct now I want an apology from the lowlife animals for 9/11.

jimslade
09-17-2006, 11:22 AM
Truth allways hurts.

QuickJet
09-17-2006, 01:06 PM
The whole religon thing is just stupid anyway.
I'ts stupid to die for and to start wars over yes. Organized religion has killed more innocent people over the years than any other tragedy (yes organized religion is a tradedy). If people would just beleive what they want and not give a rats ass what others beleive, I think the world would be alot better place.
The Pope was right though, Islamist are fags!!! :yuk:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-17-2006, 02:59 PM
"W" provided the pope the script. I heard it from a "reliable source" of course. :rolleyes:

Blown 472
09-17-2006, 04:43 PM
I'ts stupid to die for and to start wars over yes. Organized religion has killed more innocent people over the years than any other tragedy (yes organized religion is a tradedy). If people would just beleive what they want and not give a rats ass what others beleive, I think the world would be alot better place.
Ding.
Fags? not sure he used those words.

QuickJet
09-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Fags? not sure he used those words.
I saw the coverage on Fox!

bigq
09-17-2006, 09:29 PM
LOL.. you said fags... :cool:

SHOTKALLIN
09-17-2006, 10:41 PM
The president of Iran should have been killed by the CIA in the 70's. He was one of the Iranian hostage takers. IMHO if this government was being run right he should have been stabbed by someone in a burka in a dark alley somewhere. Him as well as the other 5 or 6 hostage takers.
He is definately Hitler reincarnated. His people are mindless sheep and they believe whatever is told to them via Al Gezera or twisted Cleric. Hatred for America is so deep in the middle east. Liberating Iraq aint gonna make a bit of difference.

Blown 472
09-18-2006, 03:16 AM
The president of Iran should have been killed by the CIA in the 70's. He was one of the Iranian hostage takers. IMHO if this government was being run right he should have been stabbed by someone in a burka in a dark alley somewhere. Him as well as the other 5 or 6 hostage takers.
He is definately Hitler reincarnated. His people are mindless sheep and they believe whatever is told to them via Al Gezera or twisted Cleric. Hatred for America is so deep in the middle east. Liberating Iraq aint gonna make a bit of difference.
Mindless sheep? now that is classic, sorta like the clowns that believe everything that comes out of gdumbyas mouth.

jimslade
09-18-2006, 04:00 AM
Mindless sheep. I agree, The reason most wars are fought over "religion" is that most people are followers instead of searching out the truth for themselves.(lazy complex)

Old Texan
09-18-2006, 04:46 AM
Karl Rove wrote the Pope's speech. Howard Dean has suspected Karl to be moonlighting for the last couple of years.
Iran would make a nice hole in the ground, too bad they couldn't have an accident while playing around with bombs. :crossx:

Old Texan
09-18-2006, 07:34 AM
http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shared-gen/ap/Middle_East/Muslims_Pope.html
And this is a religion of peace and tolerance........ :rolleyes: :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Mindless sheep? now that is classic, sorta like the clowns that believe everything that comes out of gdumbyas mouth.
Yea, sorta like the clown who believe everything they find on libertyforum.org or informationclearinghouse.info.
Then there is that last remaining bastion of solid, unbiassed reporting; ifamericansknew.org.
Yea, mindless sheep alright.
What is that blown? You say those are the only 3 addresses in your entire favorites folder? Well, that 'splains a lot. :rolleyes:

Blown 472
09-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Yea, sorta like the clown who believe everything they find on libertyforum.org or informationclearinghouse.info.
Then there is that last remaining bastion of solid, unbiassed reporting; ifamericansknew.org.
Yea, mindless sheep alright.
What is that blown? You say those are the only 3 addresses in your entire favorites folder? Well, that 'splains a lot. :rolleyes:
Dang, fo a airplane mechanic yo sho is smart.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-19-2006, 02:44 AM
Dang, fo a airplane mechanic yo sho is smart.
What about the Talmud blown?
You wanted to discuss it a few weeks ago.

Blown 472
09-19-2006, 04:52 AM
What about the Talmud blown?
You wanted to discuss it a few weeks ago.
Bored with it, much like you.

Wild Horses
09-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Bored with it, much like you.
I'm sure the feeling is the same.

Blown 472
09-19-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm sure the feeling is the same.
I am trying, but I can't seem to give a ****, nice post dipshit.

QuickJet
09-19-2006, 06:02 PM
I am trying, but I can't seem to give a ****, nice post dipshit.
See,that's what everyone is talking about!! For a self proclaimed "open minded" liberal, why do you have to call someone with an opposing viewpoint a dipshitt?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Interestingly enough, he was interested in it by asking ME about it, till I pinned him with it by asking HIM about it.
As usual, knows not a damn thing about the things he wants to decry.

Blown 472
09-19-2006, 06:53 PM
Interestingly enough, he was interested in it by asking ME about it, till I pinned him with it by asking HIM about it.
As usual, knows not a damn thing about the things he wants to decry.
And this comes out of your mouth?