PDA

View Full Version : King of the air space over Folsom Lake

grads2112
09-17-2006, 06:32 PM
I wonder what that plane thought when he looked down to the sight of us passing him... he didn't stand a chance. I even gave a few 100 yard head start taking off. He shouldn't of messed with the King. I'll try and post the video later. On a side note, UltraJohn was in an Ultra today.... just not his. We had a great time out in Pastie Cove today. For once it was nice to see the hot boats out number the roll bar boats.

Napanutt
09-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Cool...If we weren't gone all weekend at the Reno air races this weekend we would have been up there...
Oh,yea...that Ultra,it wasn't a red and white deck,was it...
Post pics...

grads2112
09-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Cool...If we weren't gone all weekend at the Reno air races this weekend we would have been up there...
Oh,yea...that Ultra,it wasn't a red and white deck,was it...
Post pics...
You didn't need to go to Reno to see some air races...lol. Yes it was hot 4 teachers Ultra.

Napanutt
09-17-2006, 06:59 PM
So,you dusted a Cessna...there were plenty of planes up there at the air show that would have given you a run for your money...still pretty cool,though...

Detail-Man
09-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Gee thanks for the call GREG!!!!!!!! :cry:
Oh well you missed our Niners kick a$$
Same ole sorry a$$ Rams

acatitude
09-17-2006, 07:39 PM
yea what he said im not feelin the love grads....... oh well you probably dusted some crop duster, lol ...... there arent any hot boats on folsom.... :yuk: :yuk:

PAINELES
09-17-2006, 07:49 PM
ya Im a landscaper an I was at the end of horseshoe bar road which ends at folsom lake yesterday an I heard alot more the hot boats then normal. thats going by how loud it was up the hill where I was.
sounded like a lot of fun
while i was up ther slaving away with my pruners wiping the sweat off my brow

The Jerk
09-18-2006, 05:13 AM
As nice as the rolling night clubs are for the party ID still buy myself a raw horse power machine any day. Good times yesterday for sure. You guys have nice boats for sure!
jiMMy

grads2112
09-18-2006, 09:02 AM
As nice as the rolling night clubs are for the party ID still buy myself a raw horse power machine any day. Good times yesterday for sure. You guys have nice boats for sure!
jiMMy
I thought that was you out there... you should of come over and tied up with us.

The Jerk
09-18-2006, 09:08 AM
Our friends finally showed up after going to the wrong cove. So ended up over there. Couple more weekends left. Ill have to hang out for sure.
jiMMy

John.
09-18-2006, 01:00 PM
I wonder what that plane thought when he looked down to the sight of us passing him... he didn't stand a chance. I even gave a few 100 yard head start taking off. He shouldn't of messed with the King. I'll try and post the video later. On a side note, UltraJohn was in an Ultra today.... just not his. We had a great time out in Pastie Cove today. For once it was nice to see the hot boats out number the roll bar boats.
The Emperor's Ultra may be done by next weekend. We did 1093 hp yesterday. Ready to go back in the boat this week.

acatitude
09-18-2006, 01:19 PM
is emporer higher then a king? :rollside: you girls have fun. I may have the "lil mule" back together soon.........
will my lil wanta be be allowed on this lake of stately hood.......? maybe I should rename it robin hood

Dave C
09-18-2006, 01:54 PM
u jacking from the ballers and giving to the needy.... :rollside:

grads2112
09-18-2006, 02:01 PM
The Emperor's Ultra may be done by next weekend. We did 1093 hp yesterday. Ready to go back in the boat this week.
That's some funny stuff right there. I don't know what's funnier, you glossing yourself the Emperor before the boat has even hit the water or you thinking that there's a chance that you will be on the water this weekend.

acatitude
09-18-2006, 02:06 PM
u jacking from the ballers and giving to the needy.... :rollside:
I'm just helping Ben Franklin escape form the mean rulers and hiding him in "pastie hood"

05caliberone
09-18-2006, 06:57 PM
You didn't need to go to Reno to see some air races...lol. Yes it was hot 4 teachers Ultra.
dumb question hot for teacher? is that a tribute band? to VH!

grads2112
09-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Talked to a friend of the pilot on this plane and he wants a rematch. We're going to plan it for a weekday early in the morning...to keep it legal. :)

The Jerk
09-20-2006, 05:09 AM
i so want to ride. thurs-fri morning work best, hahahahaha