PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations 273 & X753 hot sauce

FLYTE RISK
09-17-2006, 06:44 PM
Congrats (C&*K) good driving and an 8.60 @123M.P.H All be it river racer, but maybe next year run the season. And Da Bull (hot sauce) The last race was very fun to watch with you leaving 273 (Insubordinate) on the line with yor R.T. Glad we put the gears in and high 8's all day long in your boat good job!! On a sad note I hope the RR who flipped is ok, there was no word when we split prayers go out..

SUI-CY-COLE
09-17-2006, 07:03 PM
fun weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!......congrats to the Butte county racers!!!!!!!!!!!

BT273.
09-17-2006, 07:04 PM
The help and all the comedy. I figured I would start fresh with a new user name being I have the boat to beat and all. Without you where would I have been this weekend???????
One thing I do want to thank you for is getting me in the crane industry. That allows me the income to have one fast ass boat and to NOT be driving a MILK truck anymore. I am good on my promise however, being you got me in the crane industry and all, I will do my best to get your boat running as good as mine. Please feel free to PM or call me for any advice.

BT273.
09-17-2006, 07:05 PM
fun weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!......congrats to the Butte county racers!!!!!!!!!!!
Your only 1.75 seconds away. Dont give up and follow your dreams!!

SUI-CY-COLE
09-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Your only 1.75 seconds away. Dont give up and follow your dreams!!
very true,,thanks for the kind words of encouragement...BTW,is the 1.75 second an e.t. difference? or is that perhaps the difference in reaction time when old "hot sauce" sawed you off at the starting line?????...... :p

BT273.
09-17-2006, 07:40 PM
very true,,thanks for the kind words of encouragement...BTW,is the 1.75 second an e.t. difference? or is that perhaps the difference in reaction time when old "hot sauce" sawed you off at the starting line?????...... :p
Poser.... stop purchasing 45' race trailers, boats, motors, counter-tops, and all the other shiat you waste your money on and build something that actually runs!!!!!!!! atleast in the 9's.

Kindsvater Flat
09-17-2006, 09:02 PM
to the Butte county racers!!!!!!!!!!!
Explain?

SUI-CY-COLE
09-18-2006, 05:58 AM
Poser.... stop purchasing 45' race trailers, boats, motors, counter-tops, and all the other shiat you waste your money on and build something that actually runs!!!!!!!! atleast in the 9's.
the "race face" is apparently still on...

Cs19
09-19-2006, 07:25 AM
8.60 @123M.P.H All be it river racer, but maybe next year run the season.
Da Bull high 8's all day long in your boat good job!!
Nice numbers!!! Are you guys coming back in October? I wanted to come say hi but I just didnt have any free time.Sounds like both of you are in good shape to enter a bracket.
Great job.
CS

Da-Bull
09-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Congrats (C&*K) good driving and an 8.60 @123M.P.H All be it river racer, but maybe next year run the season. And Da Bull (hot sauce) The last race was very fun to watch with you leaving 273 (Insubordinate) on the line with yor R.T. Glad we put the gears in and high 8's all day long in your boat good job!! On a sad note I hope the RR who flipped is ok, there was no word when we split prayers go out..
Thanks to all of you guys, Jimmy, Dave, Mark, & Rich....I could not have done it with out you guys. I can't thank you guys enough for the words of encouragement...the knowledge and loaning me you're parts. Thanks for the use of the gears Rich. I cant thank you guys enough. hope you all go again in October. All I can say is....Wow...what a rush :D :D

SUI-CY-COLE
09-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks to all of you guys, Jimmy, Dave, Mark, & Rich....I could not have done it with out you guys. I can't thank you guys enough for the words of encouragement...the knowledge and loaning me you're parts. Thanks for the use of the gears Rich. I cant thank you guys enough. hope you all go again in October. All I can say is....Wow...what a rush :D :D
kurtis did a hell of a job also!!.....it was a blast!

Bt273
09-22-2006, 04:48 AM
I like the imposter,couldn't of said it better!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/518/429dave_b-feild.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/518/429insubordinate_1.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/518/429jeff_b-feild.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/518/429hot_sauce_b-feild.jpg