PDA

View Full Version : Congrats To Boat030

LUVNLIFE
09-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Congratulations to Mike T. and Don Hammer on taking the win in the 8 second bracket at NJBA. Mike had to get by some tough rounds with some good driving and some good lights to bring it home. See you in October :cool:

Mrs Luvnlife
09-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Niiiiiiiice driving Mike :) ! Congratulations to you and Hammer and the rest of your help :p......nothin' like being first on the line and last on the line ;) . Great weekend. The DYP will be flowin @ Firebird :) :rollside: .

boat030
09-18-2006, 06:12 AM
Thanks guys that was a great weekend thanks a ton for commin' up and helping and Thanks too everyone else that helped this weekend it was a well earned win for the whole team

Mrs.Racer277
09-18-2006, 06:52 AM
Congrats Mike. Great seeing you again. :) That last race was awesome. :) :)

Cs19
09-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Nice run 030, looked like you tree'd Bandy in the final, it was a good race.. 8.04 to an 8.05 or something..
Congrats on the win. :)

boat030
09-18-2006, 10:55 AM
thanks again. That last race was crazy close he ran an 8.055 and I ran an 8.062 neither one of us knew who won when we crossed the stripe

OldYeller
09-18-2006, 10:56 AM
Congratulations to Mike T. and Don Hammer on taking the win in the 8 second bracket at NJBA. Mike had to get by some tough rounds with some good driving and some good lights to bring it home. See you in October :cool:
Hey, whats happini'. Funny, I put the same post up in the Sandbar this morning. Great time this weekend. It was great to see you both, thanks for coming.

riverjunkie
09-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Like I said in the earlier thread this morning, Congratulations on your win, great job, we were all cheering for ya on the beach. Great job, and great racing. See ya in October.
Renee

mfrey
09-18-2006, 03:42 PM
The Big Red One is one of my favorites...an "old" Hondo flat with a metalflake paint job...too cool. It seems every time we're there Mike's in the finals... way to go!

boat030
09-18-2006, 04:21 PM
The Big Red One is one of my favorites...an "old" Hondo flat with a metalflake paint job...too cool. It seems every time we're there Mike's in the finals... way to go!
in that case you should come more often :D

LUVNLIFE
09-18-2006, 06:29 PM
in that case you should come more often :D
:D :D

boatslayer
09-20-2006, 03:29 PM
hey mike whats up ? congrats on the win , im bummed that i havent been able to make it to any races this year , im up in sacremento now so , maybe i might be able to make it to a merced race

FlatStupid
09-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Mr. and Mrs. on the same channel! See ya in Phoenix we got some Margs's to do!

LUVNLIFE
09-21-2006, 03:53 AM
We'll be there Craig. Spot twelve I think and yes we'll take you up on the Montana Muds :cool: :rollside:

Mrs Luvnlife
09-21-2006, 05:56 AM
Mr. and Mrs. on the same channel! See ya in Phoenix we got some Margs's to do!
Hey Craig! MM's....I'll take a blender full with a straw to myself, please :rollside: . Really looking forward to Phoenix, you guys are on a roll :) !!
Spot twelve I think
What do you know :D , it's actually spot 8.

boat030
09-21-2006, 07:24 AM
We'll be there Craig. Spot twelve I think and yes we'll take you up on the Montana Muds :cool: :rollside:
your gonna have to stay away from that $hit in Phoenix 'cause we're going to put you too work :idea: :hammer2:

LUVNLIFE
09-21-2006, 03:26 PM
your gonna have to stay away from that $hit in Phoenix 'cause we're going to put you too work :idea: :hammer2:
Hear that Jen, no Montana's for you :rollside: :rollside:

sdpm
09-21-2006, 04:24 PM
He's not kidd'n either!! :rollside: We're going to need all the help we can get!

Mrs Luvnlife
09-22-2006, 05:22 AM
:jawdrop: He comes with built in BBQ utensils/beer getters/babysitting duties that weekend :D , I do the bartending/spectating :D . You don't want our friends coming from Colorado to starve...do you :cry: ? (afterall, you are "her friend Mike, that's racing" ) :p ...and Randy needs food too--he can't take high quality pictures without the proper nutrients :D :D .

boat030
09-22-2006, 06:10 AM
:jawdrop: He comes with built in BBQ utensils/beer getters/babysitting duties that weekend :D , I do the bartending/spectating :D . You don't want our friends coming from Colorado to starve...do you :cry: ? (afterall, you are "her friend Mike, that's racing" ) :p ...and Randy needs food too--he can't take high quality pictures without the proper nutrients :D :D .
Alright will let you off the hook but make sure there's some DYP around you never know when THE driver might need some night night juice

Mrs Luvnlife
09-22-2006, 07:07 AM
Alright will let you off the hook but make sure there's some DYP around you never know when THE driver might need some night night juice
I don't understand this whole racing hype anyhow :D , don't cha know NJBA is all about the racing....IHBA is all about the partying :hammer2: :D :D :p :) :rollside: .
DYP and whatever else you'd like will be within arms reach :p .

boat030
09-22-2006, 07:28 AM
I don't understand this whole racing hype anyhow :D , don't cha know NJBA is all about the racing....IHBA is all about the partying :hammer2: :D :D :p :) :rollside: .
DYP and whatever else you'd like will be within arms reach :p .
Ok partying it is then we will tell Neil to leave the boat at home and we will just fill the trailer up with refreshments and food.
p.s. are there any bullets in the fridge it looks like we will be at your house on Sunday morning???

Mrs Luvnlife
09-22-2006, 08:25 AM
Ok partying it is then we will tell Neil to leave the boat at home and we will just fill the trailer up with refreshments and food.
YES :) !!!! Tell Neil that :p !! In fact...I'll tell him, he'll be here Sunday :p .
p.s. are there any bullets in the fridge it looks like we will be at your house on Sunday morning???
Lots & lots of cold bullets :yuk: . And an extra 36 pack if that's not enough :p .

OldYeller
09-22-2006, 09:00 AM
Pull out all of the tools, put in 2 or 3 sofas, big pillows, we'll all pile in the trailer for the drive over.

LUVNLIFE
09-22-2006, 05:21 PM
Steve are you gonna be in Pheonix? :cool:

OldYeller
09-22-2006, 07:45 PM
I would like to, but i dont think that i will be able to kick down for that. I will help Mike get the boat ready though.

Mrs Luvnlife
09-23-2006, 06:29 PM
I would like to, but i dont think that i will be able to kick down for that. I will help Mike get the boat ready though.
:( Dang! I need someone to help Cale drink the tequila :) !!!!!

OldYeller
09-24-2006, 12:08 PM
:( Dang! I need someone to help Cale drink the tequila :) !!!!!
I wish that I could oblige. I guess that I will have to take a rain check.