PDA

View Full Version : Do It Again Date ?????

Infomaniac
09-18-2006, 07:56 AM
It's not too late to have a gathering at the island.
I'll be in Dallas for the races this weekend but the water is not too cold and the lake crowd is way down.
A lot of drag boats will be in Malvern this weekend also.

IMPATIENT 1
09-18-2006, 09:32 AM
info, there's alittle gathering on texoma this coming weekend.mostly taylor guys but there will be other types of ***boats i'm sure.

jetboat
09-18-2006, 11:46 AM
info, there's alittle gathering on texoma this coming weekend.mostly taylor guys but there will be other types of ***boats i'm sure.
even this guy with a avenger boat will be there!

IMPATIENT 1
09-18-2006, 11:59 AM
even this guy with a avenger boat will be there!
if the guy with the avenger would buy my taylor, he could make it every weekend,lol. you need a second boat steve!! have a fam jet plus a cove racer! :crossx:

jetboat
09-18-2006, 12:17 PM
if the guy with the avenger would buy my taylor, he could make it every weekend,lol. you need a second boat steve!! have a fam jet plus a cove racer! :crossx:
that will happen someday,but might be a pontoon boat so the wife and grandkids can be out on the water.sorry thats not what you wanted to here.

IMPATIENT 1
09-18-2006, 12:27 PM
that will happen someday,but might be a pontoon boat so the wife and grandkids can be out on the water.sorry thats not what you wanted to here.
lol. i need a pontoon too! wonder how fast a pontoon would run with a 557? :crossx: