PDA

View Full Version : Why?

framer1
09-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Why does the Pope have to say he sorry for telling the truth about Muslins. Even after he say he is sorry they burn down some Christian churches. It's ok to cut peoples heads off but don't say anything negative about their religion :yuk:

Pheelin Phroggy
09-18-2006, 02:45 PM
to funny TnB, I heard in the news the muslims shot a christian nurse in the back and killed her because of the his statements, fu...ing sucks! It would appear this thing may be quickly headed toward an all out religious war.

jbtrailerjim
09-18-2006, 03:27 PM
He didn't owe them no freakin apology. They ask for an apology but it's OK for them to say shit like this??
The Mujahedeen Shura Council, an umbrella organization of Sunni Arab extremist groups that includes al-Qaida in Iraq, issued a statement on a Web forum vowing to continue its holy war against the West. The authenticity of the statement could not be independently verified.
The group said Muslims would be victorious and addressed the pope as "the worshipper of the cross" saying "you and the West are doomed as you can see from the defeat in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya and elsewhere. ... We will break up the cross, spill the liquor and impose head tax, then the only thing acceptable is a conversion (to Islam) or (killed by) the sword."
Islam forbids drinking alcohol and requires non-Muslims to pay a head tax to safeguard their lives if conquered by Muslims. They are exempt if they convert to Islam.
I say f*ck them! :mad:

framer1
09-18-2006, 03:30 PM
He didn't owe them no freakin apology. They ask for an apology but it's OK for them to say shit like this??
I say f*ck them! :mad:
I agree, he shouldn't of said he was sorry at all. Why are we always saying sorry to those f@cks :mad:

Kilrtoy
09-18-2006, 04:35 PM
And in Somilia they killed a 65 year old nun, shot her in the back 4 times behind this...
PUSSYS is what they are

Trailer Park Casanova
09-18-2006, 04:51 PM
It will eventually lead to kill or be killed if they get nukes.

little rowe boat
09-18-2006, 05:04 PM
They want a holy war, lets give them a holy war. Lets apologize with a few nukes.

Mandelon
09-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Don't call the muslim religion violent!!! If you do they will kill you!!!
Ddidn't they declare jihad against all christians today?

HocusPocus
09-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Don't call the muslim religion violent!!! If you do they will kill you!!!
Ddidn't they declare jihad against all christians today?
strange isn't it.. the pope says that the muslim religion is a violent one.. muslims get mad and start killing people and destroying churches.. that will show that pope how wrong he was. :crossx:
Why does the Pope have to say he sorry for telling the truth about Muslins. Even after he say he is sorry they burn down some Christian churches. It's ok to cut peoples heads off but don't say anything negative about their religion
because im sure he got scared and made alot of people at the vatican worried about attacks. the pope is suppose to go to turkey next month which of course is muslim... wonder if he will show up there?

Moneypitt
09-18-2006, 06:29 PM
!st, religion, 2nd, real estate, 3rd, resources. Every war ever fought can relate back to these 3.......period............MP

RitcheyRch
09-18-2006, 07:06 PM
So true
!st, religion, 2nd, real estate, 3rd, resources. Every war ever fought can relate back to these 3.......period............MP
Doesnt make sense to me either
strange isn't it.. the pope says that the muslim religion is a violent one.. muslims get mad and start killing people and destroying churches.. that will show that pope how wrong he was. :crossx:

beyondhelpin
09-18-2006, 07:56 PM
I say its about time to play Cowboys and Muslims.
PHUCK THEM.
Like someone said, Im getting tired of apoligizing to these asswipes
. :mad: :mad: :mad:

bchbum
09-18-2006, 08:02 PM
They want nukes, I saw we give them some . Here go guys the first ones are free of charge & we deliver . :skull: :skull:

hotsand65
09-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Why do the fockers have to burn an American Flag for something the Pope said. No matter what is said and by whom, the USA is always going to be brought into it in some way - fuc&ing burns :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: my ass!!!!

jus a baker
09-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Turn that damn place into a glass parkinglot !!!

Flyinbowtie
09-18-2006, 09:02 PM
The really scary thing is we have people in this country who are in high office and some who are seeking higher office, that really, honestly believe that we can negotiate diplomatically with people in civilized fashion with people who have this mindest and philosophy.
I think at some point here this thing is going to get very, very ugly.
I don't hold out much hope that even that bastion of civilized discussion, The U.N. can "negotiate" with these people.
These Islamic Facists are starting to remind me alot of the alien in that movie Independence Day.
The one, who when asked by the president what they want from us, replies,
"We want you to die"